Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why do people give away their lottery system?

Topic closed. 184 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Scientistman.

Page 4 of 13
PrintE-mailLink
loonasee2's avatar - ty789 zpsxdhaaskf.jpg
Orangutan Forest
United States
Member #95128
August 4, 2010
12786 Posts
Posted: September 8, 2012, 1:48 am - IP Logged

Scientistman 

Three words would sum it up " Pass it Forward." That good feeling you get when help somebody in need . Have you ever helped somebody with a jig/saw puzzle? lol

But theres another side ,,and there three words would be "My Bragging Rights".lol

But I  can tell you this Pass it Forward in life ,and you will be blessed in life.

cashbuckets of cash

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #123290
    February 17, 2012
    3051 Posts
    Posted: September 8, 2012, 2:04 am - IP Logged

Does Coke give away their secret forumla ?   No .... It's the same with someones own Lottery System/Formula or Method .

No, it's not the same as a Lottery System or Method.

Coke secret formula works, hence all of the hundreds of millions of dollars the company makes.

Cokes formula works everytime you open a can, it's the same, their "method works" 100% of the time.

So why would Coke give that awayWhat? Give away something that actually WORKS!

No one here has a lottery system that works like that, it's not the same.

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
      Kunming
      China
      Member #57910
      January 23, 2008
      3626 Posts
      Posted: September 8, 2012, 2:36 am - IP Logged

No, it's not the same as a Lottery System or Method.

Coke secret formula works, hence all of the hundreds of millions of dollars the company makes.

Cokes formula works everytime you open a can, it's the same, their "method works" 100% of the time.

So why would Coke give that awayWhat? Give away something that actually WORKS!

No one here has a lottery system that works like that, it's not the same.

I agree. Good point.

Play to win!

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
        Member #4877
        May 30, 2004
        5120 Posts
        Posted: September 8, 2012, 2:40 am - IP Logged

Scientistman 

Three words would sum it up " Pass it Forward." That good feeling you get when help somebody in need . Have you ever helped somebody with a jig/saw puzzle? lol

But theres another side ,,and there three words would be "My Bragging Rights".lol

But I  can tell you this Pass it Forward in life ,and you will be blessed in life.

THANK U LONASE2:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

F@@l'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSThudDupe AlertCAN'T PASS<<<<<gas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHATHA TONKIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bout ??????WHATHA UR name?????????

vote>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BOUT ur11111!!!!!!!!UR name "demo"!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BOUT UR 2222!!!!!!!!UR NAME "repub"!!!

BUT, another side:

what??????????????????>>>>>>>DEM? OR REPUB? will HEAR <<<<<<<<<<<UUUUU???

PASS>GAS^^^^fill up UR tank>>>$$$$$$

$5.00>gas/gallon>PASS gas 2 DEMOCRAT$

thank GOD 4 TODD>>>>>>>& Lottery Post!

HELP ALL 2 WIN "MONEY">>TODD of LP$$$

DrumJack-in-the-BoxDrum

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19826 Posts
          Posted: September 8, 2012, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

Ive seen some who give away their lottery system on LotteryPost, just curious why anyone would ever give away their lottery system?

My system has in the past predicted the 6 winning lotto numbers 4 times in a 15 month timeframe during 2004 and 2005 and yet I have never won a jackpot because for some strange reason I was always prevented from playing the playslips I had filled out with the winning numbers, either I was a minute late getting the playslip into the machine or my car broke down and another time someone blocked my driveway and I couldnt get to the store in time, things like that prevented me from playing yet I did in fact attain all 6 winning lotto numbers 4 times in 15 months with my system I created.

Yet I wouldnt ever give a soul my system unless they paid me big big big money, so just wondering why anyone would ever give away their system for free? There are so many fairweather friends out there who the second they win wouldnt even remember me at all even though they won using my system. Ive seen greed at its best! I know people are terribly terribly greedy when it comes to money, some have even murdered for money, as I have just read  moments ago on a current story on LotteryPost so why give away your system? It just doesnt make sense to me???

Actually, no one is giving anything away, the still have it.  They are just sharing it because they don't end up with less than they had.

Now if they were coming to LP to share a portion of their jackpot winnings then they would be actually giving something away because they would end up with less than they had.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
            Economy class
            Belgium
            Member #123700
            February 27, 2012
            4035 Posts
            Posted: September 8, 2012, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

Jackpotisyours, i am very disappointed in you and in your assesment of the ScientistMan.  To call someone a New Member is great offense, its like being called a rookie, just check out his stats on the prediction board, they are quite ephemeral.

From now on we refer to New Members as Newbie.  or NOOB.Jester

Switch: N = B

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
              adelaide sa
              Australia
              Member #37136
              April 11, 2006
              3300 Posts
              Posted: September 8, 2012, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like a good story, savagegoose, kind of a Twilight Zone thing.

This thread has the Lottery Fairy all over it.

Lep       Lep

yeah my  story writing teacher said it was bad for short story, as they antagonist isnt supposed to win. short stories are meant to be short, easy and happy. heroes of stories should win. and the talk of odds, and complex betting model was too much , had to be simplified. but it was a comment on what i had noticed about betting systems, and infact one i was playing that did indeed keep losing me money when i played it. and winning when i just analysed its results.

what i did learn is not to try and explain complicated betting systems in a story. but describe the act of explaining it to a character and like

so peter asked how my betting system worked, and after 30 min of detailed explanation, i saw the light of understanding clearly in his eyes.

i felt good, my 1st convert. his animated intelligent questions fed my eagerness to explain more.

rather than 3 paragraphs detailing  payout ratios, feild coverage, and statistics

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

NEW YORK
                United States
                Member #90535
                April 29, 2010
                11979 Posts
                Posted: September 9, 2012, 8:36 am - IP Logged

I WILL BUY A LOTTERY TICKET SOMEDAY.

You are another wiseguy that have to shut up and play the lottery someday.

You should stop making fun of my threads wiseguy.

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

United States
                  Member #123632
                  February 25, 2012
                  156 Posts
                  Posted: September 9, 2012, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

Maybe someone will share their system of filling out playslips and actually buying the tickets a couple hours before the drawing to avoid being shut out.

thats funny... frinkin hilarious LMFAO!!!!

United States
                    Member #123632
                    February 25, 2012
                    156 Posts
                    Posted: September 9, 2012, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

Does Coke give away their secret forumla ?   No .... It's the same with someones own Lottery System/Formula or Method .

GOOD ANSWER finally someone sees the light!

Reality is this>>> No one in their right mind gives away a lottery system in this corupt selfish money hungry world we all live in! Do it and find out how fast someone will market your system and say they made it up! And they will keep all the mulla and cut you out completely.

Giving away a system in this world is like walking up to someone on the street and giving them a billion dollar idea, no one in their right mind gives away brilliant ideas! Imagine coming up with an incredible idea that could make you billions and you just blabber away to everyone about it! 6 months later your idea is in an informercial!

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                      Economy class
                      Belgium
                      Member #123700
                      February 27, 2012
                      4035 Posts
                      Posted: September 9, 2012, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

I you knew what Coke is, you wouldn't drink it.

United States
                        Member #111442
                        May 25, 2011
                        6323 Posts
                        Posted: September 9, 2012, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

I you knew what Coke is, you wouldn't drink it.

That's why I prefer to snort mine.

United States
                          Member #123632
                          February 25, 2012
                          156 Posts
                          Posted: September 9, 2012, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

If a player believes he's going to win, he'll buy his tickets in time.  Believing you're going to win can't be shared.

Heres the problem, humans are prone to doubt themselves even when they have the winning numbers, WHY ? Because they dont know they have the winning numbers on their playslip, their logic comes in at the last second right before they are going to play those winning numbers on that playslip and that logic causes them to change their mind and go with other more logical reasonable numbers. After the drawing they then realize that their first hunch they had to play those silly unreasonable unlogical illogical numbers that they first had are the ones that showed up! ARGGGGGGGGG!

And they now what to kill themselves for doubting themselves! People are human they doubt themselves right out of a win!

Incidently most people who play the lottery pick and choose numbers that will never win, yet they continue to play them because they came up with them through their logical and reasonable method, they would have been better to pick number that were illogical and unreasonable.

The sillier the better.

Remember you have to pick 6 numbers in lotto that no one else picked to be the only winner!

If you are pickin numbers that seem logical well thats what everyone else is doing. You cant do hat everyone else is doing, you wont win that way!

By the way one of the 4 times I attained all 6 numbers i lotto the above is exactly what happened to me, I had all 6 on the playslip and doubted myself at the last moment, changed my mind and went with more logical reasonable numbers that typically show, and my first hunch to play all low numbers below 25 was correct and I would have won 5.4 million that night and had been the only winning.

People are human and humans cant help but doubt.

United States
                            Member #123632
                            February 25, 2012
                            156 Posts
                            Posted: September 9, 2012, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

But, he did tell you!!

"I dont know if its worth mentioning but when I got the 6 numbers correct in lotto 4 times in 15 months with my self created lotto system the most I played was $50 or less each time, maybe it was a fluck or something, but the first time I attained all 6 winning numbers the cost to play was $5, the 2nd time $50, the 3rd time $21 and the 4th time $21

Just thought I would mention that."

Now, all we need to do, is find out what a fluck is/does.

CARBOB thanks for the support! I hope you win one day! :)

United States
                              Member #123632
                              February 25, 2012
                              156 Posts
                              Posted: September 9, 2012, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

Yet you'se gots to remember... the quicker you fill em out the more time you've got to change your mind! 

The last time I had all 6 numbers in 2005 I had the playslips filled out before noon which gave me all day long to change my mind.

I should have went and played those playslips the second I had gotten done with them. I'd have won the entire jackpot that night. After that I sorta gave up for a while.

Page 4 of 13