Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why do people give away their lottery system?

Topic closed. 184 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Scientistman.

Page 7 of 13
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116268
September 7, 2011
20244 Posts
Posted: September 14, 2012, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

Its not giving your system away if no one wants it, or uses it. lol. lol. lol.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34507 Posts
    Posted: September 14, 2012, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

I just read this LOl, you never know who is using it and thats a fact.. lol..Yes Nod

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19891 Posts
      Posted: September 14, 2012, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

Its not giving your system away if no one wants it, or uses it. lol. lol. lol.

Some people just like to collect systems like they do old lottery programs.  They seldom use them because if they did and they worked, they wouldn't be interested in collecting more.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
        Member #116268
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Posted: September 14, 2012, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

I just read this LOl, you never know who is using it and thats a fact.. lol..Yes Nod

They were not using mine the night I hit 5+1 on MM because no one won that night.

And the other night when someone did win I didnt have the numbers, so that was not mine either.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19891 Posts
          Posted: September 14, 2012, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

They were not using mine the night I hit 5+1 on MM because no one won that night.

And the other night when someone did win I didnt have the numbers, so that was not mine either.

My system has never actually won a jackpot but there has been times it could have won if the numbers had come up at the right time.  All the winning numbers were there just not in the right combination.

Evil Looking       

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
            Texas
            United States
            Member #86154
            January 30, 2010
            1654 Posts
            Posted: September 14, 2012, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

Okay, let's face it, there's no system for any large (6/56+ mega ball) type game...too many combinations to try and cover. If a player actually did have such a system which won even remotely consistent, they would never give it away due to  purely self-preservation reasoning. What does that mean? Well, they wouldn't want anyone else to mess up their "good thing." With the smaller games, it's much easier to help people because there's much, much, much, much, much less money involved for them to pay out. Therefore, I can afford to help my associates to win regularly because it's only pennies on the dollar compared to the larger games.

A player can "nickle and dime" their way to wealth with no problem but, winning millions at a time will raise eyebrows every time. At the end of the day, if a system really works CONSISTENTLY, it's NOT DISPLAYED FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE.

L.L.

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: September 14, 2012, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Okay, let's face it, there's no system for any large (6/56+ mega ball) type game...too many combinations to try and cover. If a player actually did have such a system which won even remotely consistent, they would never give it away due to  purely self-preservation reasoning. What does that mean? Well, they wouldn't want anyone else to mess up their "good thing." With the smaller games, it's much easier to help people because there's much, much, much, much, much less money involved for them to pay out. Therefore, I can afford to help my associates to win regularly because it's only pennies on the dollar compared to the larger games.

A player can "nickle and dime" their way to wealth with no problem but, winning millions at a time will raise eyebrows every time. At the end of the day, if a system really works CONSISTENTLY, it's NOT DISPLAYED FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE.

L.L.

Very nice logic as always LL,

but I have already proven that anyone with deep pockets who doesn't mind being down a few million at a time can not only "cover the combinations" but has VERY GOOD ODDS at coming out on top in a big way.

And it's not a matter of having a "system" to protect, its simply a matter of doing the math and having a winning perspective.

Texas
                United States
                Member #86154
                January 30, 2010
                1654 Posts
                Posted: September 14, 2012, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

Very nice logic as always LL,

but I have already proven that anyone with deep pockets who doesn't mind being down a few million at a time can not only "cover the combinations" but has VERY GOOD ODDS at coming out on top in a big way.

And it's not a matter of having a "system" to protect, its simply a matter of doing the math and having a winning perspective.

Ronnie, I have no argument here. If a player has the money to cover the combinations, then they can win. It's as simple as that, buddy. Numbers have never lied...and never will. You've already proven your point here with the possibilities of winning and there's no rocket science involved. Hey, just come up with the money and a person can win. Good job!I Agree!

L.L.

Texas
                  United States
                  Member #86154
                  January 30, 2010
                  1654 Posts
                  Posted: September 14, 2012, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

It took time for me to show how the same thing works on the smaller games, too. I don't bite at just any old worm...it has "look" a certain way.

L.L.

Mr-Smith's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                    rekjavik
                    Iceland
                    Member #99537
                    October 27, 2010
                    177 Posts
                    Posted: September 15, 2012, 7:40 am - IP Logged

Im going to end this Madness..... If you want his system here it is...... 

He already posted it..........

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/244040/2503000

Do a little research and you will always find what your looking for even if you dont like the answer........

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?Patriot

United States
                      Member #111442
                      May 25, 2011
                      6323 Posts
                      Posted: September 15, 2012, 8:12 am - IP Logged

Do a little research and you will always find what your looking for even if you dont like the answer........

Wow...I can't believe you just gave away his system Mr-Smith!   Eek

I pray that no pending lawsuits will be forth coming, as  a result of this breech in confidentiality. Smash

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19891 Posts
                        Posted: September 15, 2012, 8:20 am - IP Logged

I'll do even better.  I'm offering a reward of $2 to any LP member who actually wins a MM or PB jackpot this month.  That way if any of you have a system that good, you can buy a ticket and not only win a jackpot but get a refund of your ticket cost.

Evil Looking       

Mr-Smith's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                          rekjavik
                          Iceland
                          Member #99537
                          October 27, 2010
                          177 Posts
                          Posted: September 15, 2012, 8:25 am - IP Logged

Wow...I can't believe you just gave away his system Mr-Smith!   Eek

I pray that no pending lawsuits will be forth coming, as  a result of this breech in confidentiality. Smash

Its posted on a public blog....sooooo, it is not private information....Smash

I just pointed out what he has already posted.....Cheers

So it not a breech of confidentiality......  law 101.Smash

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?Patriot

United States
                            Member #111442
                            May 25, 2011
                            6323 Posts
                            Posted: September 15, 2012, 9:20 am - IP Logged

Its posted on a public blog....sooooo, it is not private information....Smash

I just pointed out what he has already posted.....Cheers

So it not a breech of confidentiality......  law 101.Smash

Excellent! Now we can all start benefiting from this system, and begin hitting those big elusive Jackpots!   Banana

Thanks for sharing Scientistman!!!  See Ya!

United States
                              Member #111442
                              May 25, 2011
                              6323 Posts
                              Posted: September 15, 2012, 9:25 am - IP Logged

I'll do even better.  I'm offering a reward of $2 to any LP member who actually wins a MM or PB jackpot this month.  That way if any of you have a system that good, you can buy a ticket and not only win a jackpot but get a refund of your ticket cost.

I'll take you up on that generous offer RJ. Hell $2 will buy my morning newspaper, java and  pick 3 QP!

Page 7 of 13