Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why do people give away their lottery system?

Topic closed. 184 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Scientistman.

Page 3 of 13
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #111442
May 25, 2011
6323 Posts
Posted: September 7, 2012, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

I thought you were filling in for thrifty, has not posted for a while, but just chimed in on another thread.

The chime had to ring someday.

LottoGuyBC's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    British Columbia
    Canada
    Member #116101
    September 4, 2011
    4033 Posts
    Posted: September 7, 2012, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

The chime had to ring someday.

"You have to be in it to win it!"

United States
      Member #111442
      May 25, 2011
      6323 Posts
      Posted: September 7, 2012, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Green laughYes Nod

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
        Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
        United States
        Member #112968
        June 29, 2011
        3854 Posts
        Posted: September 7, 2012, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Green laughYes Nod

Yea, crackin up.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

United States
          Member #124493
          March 14, 2012
          7023 Posts
          Posted: September 7, 2012, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Again, 'New Member'.  That says it all.

Jackpotisyours, i am very disappointed in you and in your assesment of the ScientistMan.  To call someone a New Member is great offense, its like being called a rookie, just check out his stats on the prediction board, they are quite ephemeral.

From now on we refer to New Members as Newbie.  or NOOB.Jester

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: September 7, 2012, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

Does Coke give away their secret forumla ?   No .... It's the same with someones own Lottery System/Formula or Method .

First of all cajun, lets just say we all love your system, especially Helka.  Now if Helkas husband had been smart enough to play all your lines instead of just 5 out the 6, then she wouldn't have had to divorce him.

But its not the system you are giving away.  There is no system.  Only a way to interpret randomness.  Its the ability to automate the system so you dont lose your mind trying to figure out the next draw is why we share..  I think giving away systems is more about finding somebody who can visualize the numbers in a similar way that you can.  I have found great players, and I will continue to help them.  If you cant share your passion with other great players then whats the point?

Cajun is a great player, but it seems you are very cautious to explain your sets, I mean I would have played those jackpots sets if you said, "guys tonite is a good chance"   I mean a sane person cant keep up with all the sets posted by everymember on LP.

If Helka had said, please somebody play my sets as I am unable, I may have done so.  But she says nothing about her system...which is your system CW4 and you say nothing as well!!, and hence a JACKPOT WAS WASTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharing systems is about beating the system.  We all play lotto.  Why? To beat the system.

Of course there is the quandary about sharing and then getting a smaller jackpot.  But who cares!! If its a real system, then jackpots are a dime a dozen.

Now the secret of Coca Cola is not mind bending.  Its on the can.  It called sugar (HFCS for sticklers) and carbonated water, with some preservative.

Coke is like OnlyMoney

Pepsi is like LakerBen

They are just battling over something that everybody knows but not everybody can control.

And CarliG is the key(forgive me for getting you involved).  Because she represents the automated excel spreadsheets that save time and that make the game easier.  Like VBA

Its not about Coke giving away their secret formula.  Its about coke maintaining control of productions.

A good system is nothing without a good producer.  The producer is the programmer in lotto.

Cajun you are also key.  A programmer.  You are like coke.  You are trying to make sure the water is filtered.  the sugar is mold free.  the preservative are not cancerous.  The aluminum is in stock.  the workers or not striking.  All at the same time trying to make sure pepsi (lakerben) is not trying to steal your system and make it his own. (no offense LB just an example)

When all is said and done all I can do is offer this dollar to ScientistMan. Hoping that the next time he is up against a deadline to get his numbers in on time, that he doesn't have a bout of diarreah.Green laugh

Green laugh

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: September 7, 2012, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

I got my system for free, so Im giving it for free.

United States
                Member #124493
                March 14, 2012
                7023 Posts
                Posted: September 7, 2012, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

I got my system for free, so Im giving it for free.

Its called being born with a brain that functions.

Is this what you mean?  Most systems are found not given.  I found mine.  Nobody gave it to me, although others had found it as well.

Its like the battle between Newton and Leibnitz.  Who gets the rights of production?

Who really discovered the calculus?

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #86154
                  January 30, 2010
                  1648 Posts
                  Posted: September 7, 2012, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

Because lottery "systems" aren't written in stone.

Because everyone can interpret a system differently.

Because this isn't a science where 1 +1 always ends up as 2.

Because no system will EVER work 100% of the time for EVERY one. 

Because people like to get together and discuss what they're passionate about.

Because even if you think you came up with the "sure-fire winning system" you can rest assured someone else has probably thought of it before. 

Because sharing is something humans like to do. 

And just because one person gives away a "miracle system" that they won with doesn't mean that YOU'LL ever win with it. 

Systems are a place to start.

Systems are for helping people "better their odds".

Systems are for those of us who don't want to sit around twiddling our thumbs waiting for LUCK to hand us a winning ticket. Rant 

Hurray!Dancelottolaughs, I couldn't have said it any better...BRAVO!!!! I have stated so many times here exactly what you've said in your second sentence (explanation). What works for me may not work for the guy or gal...and probably won't make any sense. However, I offer what I feel are the best and most efficient ways to better the game(s) which I focus on daily.

At the end of the day, though, there are thousands of systems here, and rising, for the same set of original numbers to play with. The numbers have never changed but, the systems have. This is the diversity of minds and is always interesting to me.

L.L.

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                    Kunming
                    China
                    Member #57910
                    January 23, 2008
                    3626 Posts
                    Posted: September 7, 2012, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

Jackpotisyours, i am very disappointed in you and in your assesment of the ScientistMan.  To call someone a New Member is great offense, its like being called a rookie, just check out his stats on the prediction board, they are quite ephemeral.

From now on we refer to New Members as Newbie.  or NOOB.Jester

My calling him a 'New Member' was because we have met so many 'New Member' bragging about how they have a winning system yet they don't show us the proof. Most are fly by night scam artist trying to sell you something but we know better don't we. If he really had a winning system, I doubt he'll spend much time posting on here. He'll be in the tropics.  To most humans, sharing is a natural quality we have. It's good for the soul.

Play to win!

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                      Member #4877
                      May 30, 2004
                      5118 Posts
                      Posted: September 7, 2012, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

Ive seen some who give away their lottery system on LotteryPost, just curious why anyone would ever give away their lottery system?

My system has in the past predicted the 6 winning lotto numbers 4 times in a 15 month timeframe during 2004 and 2005 and yet I have never won a jackpot because for some strange reason I was always prevented from playing the playslips I had filled out with the winning numbers, either I was a minute late getting the playslip into the machine or my car broke down and another time someone blocked my driveway and I couldnt get to the store in time, things like that prevented me from playing yet I did in fact attain all 6 winning lotto numbers 4 times in 15 months with my system I created.

Yet I wouldnt ever give a soul my system unless they paid me big big big money, so just wondering why anyone would ever give away their system for free? There are so many fairweather friends out there who the second they win wouldnt even remember me at all even though they won using my system. Ive seen greed at its best! I know people are terribly terribly greedy when it comes to money, some have even murdered for money, as I have just read  moments ago on a current story on LotteryPost so why give away your system? It just doesnt make sense to me???

whattahmam:

GO BACK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>into DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD>>>>>>>>>>>>>DARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SLEEP^SLEEP^SLEEP^^^^^^^^into DEEEEEEEEEEEEEDEEEEE>>>>>>>>>>>>>DARK SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

relaXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXrelaxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sleep^sleep^sleep^sleep!!

Puketake a box of EXLAX>>>>>YOUrelaxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXHyper!!!!!!!

DrumJack-in-the-BoxDrum

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: September 7, 2012, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

Its called being born with a brain that functions.

Is this what you mean?  Most systems are found not given.  I found mine.  Nobody gave it to me, although others had found it as well.

Its like the battle between Newton and Leibnitz.  Who gets the rights of production?

Who really discovered the calculus?

Exactly, find something that works FOR YOU and just keep working at it.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                          Texas
                          United States
                          Member #86154
                          January 30, 2010
                          1648 Posts
                          Posted: September 7, 2012, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

Ive seen some who give away their lottery system on LotteryPost, just curious why anyone would ever give away their lottery system?

My system has in the past predicted the 6 winning lotto numbers 4 times in a 15 month timeframe during 2004 and 2005 and yet I have never won a jackpot because for some strange reason I was always prevented from playing the playslips I had filled out with the winning numbers, either I was a minute late getting the playslip into the machine or my car broke down and another time someone blocked my driveway and I couldnt get to the store in time, things like that prevented me from playing yet I did in fact attain all 6 winning lotto numbers 4 times in 15 months with my system I created.

Yet I wouldnt ever give a soul my system unless they paid me big big big money, so just wondering why anyone would ever give away their system for free? There are so many fairweather friends out there who the second they win wouldnt even remember me at all even though they won using my system. Ive seen greed at its best! I know people are terribly terribly greedy when it comes to money, some have even murdered for money, as I have just read  moments ago on a current story on LotteryPost so why give away your system? It just doesnt make sense to me???

With respect to your claims, I'd like to give my thoughts here. Now, you say that you accomplished this feat (4) times within a (15) month period. For discussion's sake, let's say that you hit once every four months okay. Technically, you hit (3) times during the 2004-2005 time frame...again, once every (4) months. Then you hit within (3) months during the first quarter of 2006, assumming you began in 2004.

With these assummingly correct averages, why did they seem to stop? I mean, I saw where you mentioned that conducting an additional draw threw a wrench into your system. How? As far as I can see, the system should be doing the same thing ,STILL, because that additional draw is still doing the same thing with the same numbers. It should actually, in my honest opinion, be an extra opportunity for you to hit with a reasonably consistent system. What's happened from 2006-the present? Are you still matching (6) of (6) every (4) months but still missing the opportunity to implement as well? How?

Trust me, if you could actually prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that your system hits (6) of (6) within (4) months for the kind of money you're talkin', you wouldn't even need the opportunity to play. Why? Because you could PUT YOUR PRICE on your winning knowledge/system and people from all across the globe would be sending you money and you'd be filthy, nasty rich. The lottery sanctions would want to straight up buy you out, with a clause attached, so that you wouldn't disrupt their money-making business by showing others how to do it as well.

Am I even remotely close to making any sense here? Please let me know.

L.L.

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                            adelaide sa
                            Australia
                            Member #37136
                            April 11, 2006
                            3300 Posts
                            Posted: September 8, 2012, 12:25 am - IP Logged

i wrote a short story about a guy with a system., when ever he played it it lost.  but when it didnt it won big. he explains it to one of the jocks at work,. and the guy ends up   quitting job , laughing at  geegky guy , and driving off with  secretary and a flash sports car after betting a weeks pay on it.

designer   goes home alone....

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                              Zeta Reticuli Star System
                              United States
                              Member #30470
                              January 17, 2006
                              10348 Posts
                              Posted: September 8, 2012, 12:59 am - IP Logged

Sounds like a good story, savagegoose, kind of a Twilight Zone thing.

This thread has the Lottery Fairy all over it.

Lep       Lep

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Page 3 of 13