Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do any systems actually work?

Topic closed. 160 replies. Last post 2 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 1 of 11
PrintE-mailLink
morgothaod's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg

United States
Member #154519
April 19, 2014
243 Posts
Posted: May 6, 2014, 8:26 am - IP Logged

How can people come up with systems and predictions when the numbers drawn are completely random?  I would like to master the pick 3.

Thinking of...

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
    Bay Area - California
    United States
    Member #136477
    December 12, 2012
    4108 Posts
    Posted: May 6, 2014, 10:04 am - IP Logged

How can people come up with systems and predictions when the numbers drawn are completely random?  I would like to master the pick 3.

Thinking of...

That is a good question. My personal opinion is No.
    If there was a " system"  that  actually worked 100% of the time- why would the inventor of said system want to sell it to anyone out there?
    Its a game of chance- nothing more nothing less.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10353 Posts
      Posted: May 6, 2014, 11:22 am - IP Logged

They 'work' for the system sellers.

$$$

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Kola's avatar - image
        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
        Member #28945
        December 25, 2005
        1528 Posts
        Posted: May 6, 2014, 11:25 am - IP Logged

That is a good question. My personal opinion is No.
        If there was a " system"  that  actually worked 100% of the time- why would the inventor of said system want to sell it to anyone out there?
        Its a game of chance- nothing more nothing less.

Hello noise-gate,

I promise you that it's not a game of chance. While not ruling out the occasional quantum spillage, probabilities of Chance would only occur in the quantum gaps before it visually manifests. "Chance" collapses into that which nearly most things on earth are beholden -  Cause and Effect. Greater bodies in the visible universe like stars and planets are subject to this, why wouldn't everything on that planet, yes even lottery balls be subject to this as well? There is nothing in the natural world to which we can point and say it occurs because of chance. Nature Rules, at least on earth. I would bet money on my hypothesis which says that if a computer were allowed to run indefinitely without periodic maintenance and upkeep, while it randomly(or rather pseudo-random) generated numbers, that hopefully before the computer completely breaks down because of entropy, which really means Nature is taking over, you would begin to see the same predictable draw patterns that are displayed in ball drawn states. Be well...

May your numbers be true this day,

Kola

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
          Bay Area - California
          United States
          Member #136477
          December 12, 2012
          4108 Posts
          Posted: May 6, 2014, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

Hello noise-gate,

I promise you that it's not a game of chance. While not ruling out the occasional quantum spillage, probabilities of Chance would only occur in the quantum gaps before it visually manifests. "Chance" collapses into that which nearly most things on earth are beholden -  Cause and Effect. Greater bodies in the visible universe like stars and planets are subject to this, why wouldn't everything on that planet, yes even lottery balls be subject to this as well? There is nothing in the natural world to which we can point and say it occurs because of chance. Nature Rules, at least on earth. I would bet money on my hypothesis which says that if a computer were allowed to run indefinitely without periodic maintenance and upkeep, while it randomly(or rather pseudo-random) generated numbers, that hopefully before the computer completely breaks down because of entropy, which really means Nature is taking over, you would begin to see the same predictable draw patterns that are displayed in ball drawn states. Be well...

May your numbers be true this day,

Kola

With all due respect Kola- l will bet you soup for nuts that the people selling their " systems" are making more money on their sales than anything else. Your hypothesis is correct, however you cannot guarantee that you will be around to capture those numbers should the machine still be running well & true.
          I know this: Halley's Comet will swing by earth  but will  l be around?
          Cause & Effect at its best.
          Be well ..as well.
          Me.

Kola's avatar - image
            Blundering Time Traveler

United States
            Member #28945
            December 25, 2005
            1528 Posts
            Posted: May 6, 2014, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

With all due respect Kola- l will bet you soup for nuts that the people selling their " systems" are making more money on their sales than anything else. Your hypothesis is correct, however you cannot guarantee that you will be around to capture those numbers should the machine still be running well & true.
            I know this: Halley's Comet will swing by earth  but will  l be around?
            Cause & Effect at its best.
            Be well ..as well.
            Me.

I agree with you noise-gate that many of these people "selling their  'systems' are making more money on their sales than anything else". 

Also,

In regards to the Halley's Comet reference, thankfully we still have ball drawn draws in some places, so we don't have to wait too long to capture the immediate next draw. And yet if we believe Nature truly Rules, then even well maintained computers draws are subject to it.

Take care,

Kola

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

Canada
              Member #154832
              April 30, 2014
              12 Posts
              Posted: May 6, 2014, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

If they never hit the jackpot over 1 million it's a scam.

If they only hit the jackpot once, they are just selling their luck so it's a scam.

Unless they are winning every jackpot, it's a scam.

I'd rather save my money and buy more lottery tickets lol.

Just my opinion I don't mean to offend anyone.

mrcraft's avatar - images3lp4 zps7dbb4a10.jpg
                Los Angeles, California
                United States
                Member #149492
                December 2, 2013
                919 Posts
                Posted: May 6, 2014, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

It's hard to say if any system works even if the owner/users of the system posts photos of winning tickets because to my knowledge I don't know of anyone that discloses exactly how much they spent to realize those winnings.

Sunny California
                  United States
                  Member #40295
                  May 31, 2006
                  7712 Posts
                  Posted: May 6, 2014, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

If they never hit the jackpot over 1 million it's a scam.

If they only hit the jackpot once, they are just selling their luck so it's a scam.

Unless they are winning every jackpot, it's a scam.

I'd rather save my money and buy more lottery tickets lol.

Just my opinion I don't mean to offend anyone.

Gail Howard has never hit the jackpot but plenty of other people have using her systems and wheels.

Scam? I don't think so. Just because someone's written a system and they personally haven't won using it doesn't mean others won't win. People have written to me telling me they've won off a particular system of mine and I never have so can it honestly be called a scam?

Canada
                    Member #154832
                    April 30, 2014
                    12 Posts
                    Posted: May 6, 2014, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

Everyone has the same chance of winning if they buy a ticket.

I'm pretty sure people that buys a system plays more often and buys more tickets.

Buy more tickets/play more often = higher chance of winning.

some people can spend $250 a week and never win, while others will hit the jackpot with their first ticket (some lady just won 48m on her first ticket playing lottomax).

Gail Howard probably doesn't even play the lottery because she's already making a killing selling her system.

If you wrote a system, you would obviously tell everyone that it works that's sales 101, the more people that buys/uses the system the higher the chance of someone hitting a jackpot with the system, if someone hit the jackpot with the system they will think the system worked (free advertisement for the system), but in reality they just got lucky.

It's a scam unless your hitting the million dollar jackpots every week.

The only system I would ever consider buying is the one that the MIT students exploited to win million because they were actually winning millions, why would the lottery allow a working system that's defrauding the system to be sold?

I don't know about America but the lottery is highly controlled in Canada, they would NEVER allow a system that actually worked to be sold.

If the system worked they wouldn't sell the system they would set up a investor group (like the MIT students) and invest in tickets so they will make more money without exposing the system.

Everyone would be millionaires if a system worked.

tldr: IDC.

just my opinion/wall of text.

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
                      Jacksonville Florida
                      United States
                      Member #23018
                      October 6, 2005
                      918 Posts
                      Posted: May 6, 2014, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

No

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19830 Posts
                        Posted: May 6, 2014, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

Thinking of...

How often are predictions right? or almost right?  Predictions are guesses about the future and you don't need a system for that.Wink

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                          Member #124493
                          March 14, 2012
                          7023 Posts
                          Posted: May 6, 2014, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

Thinking of...

Well generally systems only work when you win.

I think you can only develop a system based on empirical results, observations, and there relationship to odds.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                            Texas
                            United States
                            Member #86154
                            January 30, 2010
                            1649 Posts
                            Posted: May 7, 2014, 1:50 am - IP Logged

How often are predictions right? or almost right?  Predictions are guesses about the future and you don't need a system for that.Wink

I couldn't agree with you more here. While I'm not downplaying this type of approach, there's honestly no real system available to work with or analyze. Anyone can come up with a handful of combinations, post 'em up for a two week run time, and possibly get a bump. In my opinion, a real system is implemented on that day or night for the draw in question and will produce an immediate win. Good post.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                              Texas
                              United States
                              Member #86154
                              January 30, 2010
                              1649 Posts
                              Posted: May 7, 2014, 9:48 am - IP Logged

I'm seeing all the reasons why people with truly successful systems will never come forward...and I don't blame them. This reminds me of a recent thread regarding some guys that wouldn't share their jackpot winning system. If a person were to actually come here, post their winning system and hit consecutively, they'd only be hurting themselves.Their system would go viral and wreak havoc on state lotteries. This is especially true if it's a system designed for straights.

People who say that no systems work just haven't been exposed to the people that know different...and probably never will be because those are the one's that lose their minds when they see, for certain, the monetary potential. There are lots of very sharp people here, though, that do know exactly what I'm talking about.

"No systems work." That's a very bold and naive statement when you consider this statement, "All things are possible to him that believeth.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

Page 1 of 11