Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do any systems actually work?

Topic closed. 160 replies. Last post 2 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 9 of 11
PrintE-mailLink
greenville
United States
Member #155129
May 9, 2014
659 Posts
Posted: May 16, 2014, 1:22 am - IP Logged

Can you shine a little light on NC's pick 34? I'm interested...just a little hesitant. I have tried just about every pen & paper, ap, and a few posted workouts..and none seem to work for NC. Not saying it wont work for NC..just would like to see how it works for NC.

Thanks

Goteki54's avatar - Lottery-007.jpg
    Baltimore, MD
    United States
    Member #143332
    May 30, 2013
    398 Posts
    Posted: May 17, 2014, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

The systems that tend to work are the ones that you create yourself.

Following the trends and patterns means following the money!Banana

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7310 Posts
      Posted: May 19, 2014, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

LottoBoner,

You made the assumption that I implied that Stack goes to GA meetings.

What has making or nor making predictions have to do with anything?

How many predictions here have been turned into cash?

Here's a prediction for you, beware of any lottery system that mentions 'guarantee'.

As of right now 155, 351 members, many of them making predictions and many of them talking about systems, and how many jackpots won?

What?

"As of right now 155, 351 members, many of them making predictions and many of them talking about systems, and how many jackpots won?"

I know facts and math are not your best subjects, but 92% of all LP members never made a second post so it's inaccurate to say many of the members even post, much less "make predictions and talk about their systems".

If everyone of these 155,351 LP members bought one MM ticket, combined it's about 0.06% of all the possible combos. The Colorado state lottery sells on average about that many tickets after a jackpot is won and that state never produced even one jackpot winning ticket. Why do expect the probable less than 5% active LP members to win "many jackpots"?

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: May 19, 2014, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

"As of right now 155, 351 members, many of them making predictions and many of them talking about systems, and how many jackpots won?"

I know facts and math are not your best subjects, but 92% of all LP members never made a second post so it's inaccurate to say many of the members even post, much less "make predictions and talk about their systems".

If everyone of these 155,351 LP members bought one MM ticket, combined it's about 0.06% of all the possible combos. The Colorado state lottery sells on average about that many tickets after a jackpot is won and that state never produced even one jackpot winning ticket. Why do expect the probable less than 5% active LP members to win "many jackpots"?

Now Stack, why would you want to go muddle your lottery playing with nebulous things like stats, math and facts?Blue Thinking

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
          Texas
          United States
          Member #86154
          January 30, 2010
          1649 Posts
          Posted: May 21, 2014, 3:00 am - IP Logged

The systems that tend to work are the ones that you create yourself.

You got that right, dude! I Agree!

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
            Member #9517
            December 10, 2004
            1272 Posts
            Posted: May 21, 2014, 5:03 am - IP Logged

There are probably people out there who got systems that works, but they will never reveal it.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19828 Posts
              Posted: May 21, 2014, 11:12 am - IP Logged

There are probably people out there who got systems that works, but they will never reveal it.

Any system that gets the results it was programmed to get works.  The fact that those results don't win lotteries don't mean it doesn't works, it just means its programmer didn't know squat about winning lotteries.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Goteki54's avatar - Lottery-007.jpg
                Baltimore, MD
                United States
                Member #143332
                May 30, 2013
                398 Posts
                Posted: May 21, 2014, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

Very very true RJOh.  Players can only get out of a system what they put into it. If it's garbage in, garbage is going to come out. 

I Agree!

Following the trends and patterns means following the money!Banana

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19828 Posts
                  Posted: May 21, 2014, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

Very very true RJOh.  Players can only get out of a system what they put into it. If it's garbage in, garbage is going to come out. 

I Agree!

I know every time I've come close to winning a jackpot I've been lucky, how does one program that into a system?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                    Economy class
                    Belgium
                    Member #123700
                    February 27, 2012
                    4035 Posts
                    Posted: May 21, 2014, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

I know every time I've come close to winning a jackpot I've been lucky, how does one program that into a system?

By programming what you did without any program?

United States
                      Member #152758
                      February 24, 2014
                      327 Posts
                      Posted: May 21, 2014, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

no  systems   work  all  they  do  is   that   they  can  help  u  with   tips

United States
                        Member #152758
                        February 24, 2014
                        327 Posts
                        Posted: May 21, 2014, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

i  have  been  playing  pick  three  for 55yrs,  there is  no  system   make   your  own    check  history   track   pairs    track  digit   position    hot  cold  track   doubles   just  use  pencil  and   paper

United States
                          Member #152758
                          February 24, 2014
                          327 Posts
                          Posted: May 21, 2014, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

my  system  works   for  me  and  i  enjoy it,,,i  wont  share  it  because   i  would   win  less   money,,, plus   i have  been   improving  my  system  every   day  there  are  so  many   variables,ive  been  doing  it  for  over   twenty   yrs,  also  u  have  to  spend   about  2   3hrs   a day   working  it

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
                            Member #146028
                            August 22, 2013
                            842 Posts
                            Posted: May 21, 2014, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

my  system  works   for  me  and  i  enjoy it,,,i  wont  share  it  because   i  would   win  less   money,,, plus   i have  been   improving  my  system  every   day  there  are  so  many   variables,ive  been  doing  it  for  over   twenty   yrs,  also  u  have  to  spend   about  2   3hrs   a day   working  it

Darn, it's becoming harder and harder these days to find REAL SERIOUS N.J. Lottery Players to share (?) numbers with.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

United States
                              Member #128790
                              June 2, 2012
                              5431 Posts
                              Posted: May 21, 2014, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

How can people come up with systems and predictions when the numbers drawn are completely random?  I would like to master the pick 3.

Thinking of...

Randomness has patterns, but you won't find them if you don't look hard enough. If you do look hard enough and still can't figure it out, find someone who has figured it out. I believe after over two decades, I finally found someone who has. They guarantee one of those combos will hit straight within the next 10 evening draws. 725 has the best chance.

Let's see how they do,

Florida Pick-3, next ten days, evening draw. Straight play recommended.

720-725-722

450-455-452

Page 9 of 11