Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do any systems actually work?

Topic closed. 160 replies. Last post 2 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 2 of 11
PrintE-mailLink
MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
Member #81314
October 16, 2009
18966 Posts
Posted: May 7, 2014, 10:07 am - IP Logged

I like this simple one a lot.

999-140=859

140 last number that hit.

859  number to play today.Hyper

Good Luck.

The Struggle is real!

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7295 Posts
    Posted: May 7, 2014, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

I'm seeing all the reasons why people with truly successful systems will never come forward...and I don't blame them. This reminds me of a recent thread regarding some guys that wouldn't share their jackpot winning system. If a person were to actually come here, post their winning system and hit consecutively, they'd only be hurting themselves.Their system would go viral and wreak havoc on state lotteries. This is especially true if it's a system designed for straights.

People who say that no systems work just haven't been exposed to the people that know different...and probably never will be because those are the one's that lose their minds when they see, for certain, the monetary potential. There are lots of very sharp people here, though, that do know exactly what I'm talking about.

"No systems work." That's a very bold and naive statement when you consider this statement, "All things are possible to him that believeth.

L.L.

Those saying "no" must have a different definition of a system because LP has over 100 systems guaranteed to work and from my experience, everyone works as advertised.

"Their system would go viral and wreak havoc on state lotteries. This is especially true if it's a system designed for straights."

Every state lottery with a pick-3 game understands there are highly played numbers and that it's possible if enough of them are drawn, there will be a huge dent in the yearly profits. If there is a system that produces 1 three digit number, generates several straight hits a years, and is sold out every drawing, it's no different than the pick-3 games with triples sold out before every drawing.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10344 Posts
      Posted: May 7, 2014, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

Stack47,

Any time the word guaranteed is used with anything to do with the players side of gambling it is a major red flag.

Lotteries, like all gambling operations, are businesses not gift shops. If a game is ever up against an actual threat that game is modified or eliminated.

The only guarantee in the gambling world is that those booking the action will always come out on top.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
        Connecticut
        United States
        Member #61623
        May 29, 2008
        20581 Posts
        Posted: May 7, 2014, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

How can people come up with systems and predictions when the numbers drawn are completely random?  I would like to master the pick 3.

Thinking of...

How can people come up with systems and predictions when the numbers drawn are completely random?

...tell me you can't look at your number archive and tell me it isn't vunerable.If there's a will there's a way.Random exists in most P3 lotteries

but even random has it's flaws.It is our job as players to erode all the horsesh*t pre-draws and whatever they throw at us to enable a confident win every now

and then.

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7295 Posts
          Posted: May 7, 2014, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

How can people come up with systems and predictions when the numbers drawn are completely random?  I would like to master the pick 3.

Thinking of...

Because the drawings are random, you won't see each digit drawn the same number of times.

In one pick-3 game, the digit "1" was drawn 112 times in the past year, but the digit "2" was only drawn 83. Several of the three digit numbers repeated and some where drawn more than twice in the last 365 drawings. If the drawings weren't random, each pair might be drawn the same number of times. Because it's random, one pair was drawn 30 times while another was only drawn 6 times and players create systems based on something happening more often than average.

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7295 Posts
            Posted: May 7, 2014, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

Stack47,

Any time the word guaranteed is used with anything to do with the players side of gambling it is a major red flag.

Lotteries, like all gambling operations, are businesses not gift shops. If a game is ever up against an actual threat that game is modified or eliminated.

The only guarantee in the gambling world is that those booking the action will always come out on top.

All the full, key, and abbreviated wheels on LP have a win guarantee, but wheels are usually complicated and not for the "just give me a QP" players. If you think 5 of your 15 numbers will be drawn and they are, you are guaranteed to win a 5/39 jackpot or $1 million in PB or MM by playing a full 3003 combo wheel.

"Lotteries, like all gambling operations, are businesses not gift shops."

We all know the odds against 5 of 15 numbers being drawn from fields of 39, 59, and 75, but players gamble 5 of their 15 numbers will be drawn and like you said, lotteries are gambling operations.

United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              10344 Posts
              Posted: May 8, 2014, 12:21 am - IP Logged

All the full, key, and abbreviated wheels on LP have a win guarantee, but wheels are usually complicated and not for the "just give me a QP" players. If you think 5 of your 15 numbers will be drawn and they are, you are guaranteed to win a 5/39 jackpot or $1 million in PB or MM by playing a full 3003 combo wheel.

"Lotteries, like all gambling operations, are businesses not gift shops."

We all know the odds against 5 of 15 numbers being drawn from fields of 39, 59, and 75, but players gamble 5 of their 15 numbers will be drawn and like you said, lotteries are gambling operations.

Stack47,

Very few can afford to play like that and the ones who can probably don't need to hit the lotto.

Just a few consecutive losses with such an approach is known as economic suicide.

"Guarantee + Jackpot" = Insanity.

I don't know if the Illinois lottery still has the feature on its site but you used to be able to do number searches and you could literally make up five number combos all night and maybe stumble in to one that hit 4 of 5. And that was for a 5/39 game.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                Bay Area - California
                United States
                Member #136477
                December 12, 2012
                4102 Posts
                Posted: May 8, 2014, 12:51 am - IP Logged

l think the use of the word " work" needs to be thoroughly analyzed. For instance what if 1% of the folk who do acquire these books from Lottery Guru's end up winning- what about the other 99% who do not? Besides, how many years have these " winners" been playing before finally " hitting it?"

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19816 Posts
                  Posted: May 8, 2014, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

Most systems are designed based on something their designer saw work once so the question should be "Do any system ever work more than once?"

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

mrcraft's avatar - images3lp4 zps7dbb4a10.jpg
                    Los Angeles, California
                    United States
                    Member #149492
                    December 2, 2013
                    919 Posts
                    Posted: May 8, 2014, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

I agree with noise-gate.  It seems people have different interpretations of the word "work" when it comes to lottery systems.  For me, it means I need to profit from it, ROI greater than 100%. 

With jackpot games, all it takes is one win to accomplish that. 

However, for pick 3 games, you need a consistent stream of wins.  If you look at the top predictors here for pick 3 games, there are only three people with highest lifetime prize ratio of 100% or higher, but the amount those three wagered and profited is marginal.  I would imagine if there was a "working" system, it would appear in the prediction board. 

For all those winning systems being advertised, we'll never know the veracity of their claims because they will never disclose exactly how much they're spending to achieve those wins.

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #32652
                      February 14, 2006
                      7295 Posts
                      Posted: May 8, 2014, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

Stack47,

Very few can afford to play like that and the ones who can probably don't need to hit the lotto.

Just a few consecutive losses with such an approach is known as economic suicide.

I don't know if the Illinois lottery still has the feature on its site but you used to be able to do number searches and you could literally make up five number combos all night and maybe stumble in to one that hit 4 of 5. And that was for a 5/39 game.

The only guarantee one gets by purchasing a full 3003 15 number wheel is after meeting the conditions. The players purchasing $5 or less in QPs are either betting they're going to win something or making a contribution. All bets are conditional and players can win jackpots by matching the conditions of a full number wheel, guraranteed.

"Just a few consecutive losses with such an approach is known as economic suicide."

You're probably correct in that very few players will play a full 15 number wheel, but it should be obvious when a player does, it's because they believe 5 of their 15 number will be drawn. And those players know they can still make a profit matching 4 numbers and only a small loss by matching 3 numbers in most 5/39 games.

Did someone else tell you playing a conditional wheel guaranteed a jackpot because I was clear on the fact to win a jackpot players must meet the conditions of the full number wheel?

United States
                        Member #30470
                        January 17, 2006
                        10344 Posts
                        Posted: May 8, 2014, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

Stack47,
                        This:
                        And those players know they can still make a profit matching 4 numbers and only a small loss by matching 3 numbers in most 5/39 games.
                        does not pass the So What test.

Lep

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                          Winning makes me smile.
                          bel air maryland
                          United States
                          Member #90251
                          April 24, 2010
                          4852 Posts
                          Posted: May 8, 2014, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

Most systems are designed based on something their designer saw work once so the question should be "Do any system ever work more than once?"

If it only worked once, it isn't a system. It is luck.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                            Bay Area - California
                            United States
                            Member #136477
                            December 12, 2012
                            4102 Posts
                            Posted: May 8, 2014, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

It is luck. I don't know how many times l have read or heard winner's of the lottery say" Oh l play on a consistent basis or its been a good 10-15 years that l have been trying to win".

Some of these folk have all the " how to win" books going back decades..

Drenick1's avatar - villiarna
                              USA
                              United States
                              Member #152799
                              February 25, 2014
                              1090 Posts
                              Posted: May 8, 2014, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

So true!

Page 2 of 11