Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do any systems actually work?

Topic closed. 160 replies. Last post 2 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 10 of 11
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128790
June 2, 2012
5431 Posts
Posted: May 21, 2014, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

i  have  been  playing  pick  three  for 55yrs,  there is  no  system   make   your  own    check  history   track   pairs    track  digit   position    hot  cold  track   doubles   just  use  pencil  and   paper

55 years?

Was some of the time from another country? I ask this because the p-3 wasn't introduced into the U.S. until about the late 70's, maybe early 80's, not sure, but I know for a fact it wasn't started in 1959 or before..lol

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7314 Posts
    Posted: May 21, 2014, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

Any system that gets the results it was programmed to get works.  The fact that those results don't win lotteries don't mean it doesn't works, it just means its programmer didn't know squat about winning lotteries.

I don't see how anyone could expect lots of jackpot winners when comparing the number of lines a system produces to the total possible lines. When I was wheeling 14 numbers RC5, the probability of matching five was once in 288 drawings. However because I had more than expected four number matches, that system proved to be a success.

Another consideration is the number of lines played and 20 lines only gives a 1 in 100 chances of having all five numbers on one line when all five numbers are matched. IMO, it's not about creating systems that can produce jackpots, but being able to play enough lines to realistic chances. Would you buy a system that guarantees a RC5 jackpot once a year at the cost of $2000 per drawing?

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10353 Posts
      Posted: May 22, 2014, 12:39 am - IP Logged

The first US lottery (this tine around) was New Hampshire, 1964, (Purrto Rico 1959) but not sure that included Pick 3.

From Wikipedia:
      Before the advent of government-sponsored lotteries, many illegal lotteries thrived, such as numbers games. The first modern government-run US lottery was established in Puerto Rico in 1934, followed by New Hampshire in 1964

Maybe by 55 years bluerain included time playing 'the number' run by the Outfit

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: May 22, 2014, 12:52 am - IP Logged

The first US lottery (this tine around) was New Hampshire, 1964, (Purrto Rico 1959) but not sure that included Pick 3.

From Wikipedia:
        Before the advent of government-sponsored lotteries, many illegal lotteries thrived, such as numbers games. The first modern government-run US lottery was established in Puerto Rico in 1934, followed by New Hampshire in 1964

That's actually the first thing that came to mind. And thanks for the info.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19830 Posts
          Posted: May 22, 2014, 11:16 am - IP Logged

I don't see how anyone could expect lots of jackpot winners when comparing the number of lines a system produces to the total possible lines. When I was wheeling 14 numbers RC5, the probability of matching five was once in 288 drawings. However because I had more than expected four number matches, that system proved to be a success.

Another consideration is the number of lines played and 20 lines only gives a 1 in 100 chances of having all five numbers on one line when all five numbers are matched. IMO, it's not about creating systems that can produce jackpots, but being able to play enough lines to realistic chances. Would you buy a system that guarantees a RC5 jackpot once a year at the cost of $2000 per drawing?

Any one who has played the lottery for any length of time has gotten a dose of reality and knows that winning even a second tier prize is hard to do and winning a jackpot is something most players only read about someone else doing.  Members who post crap about winning lots of jackpots and other top prizes know what they're posting is crap.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7314 Posts
            Posted: May 22, 2014, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

Any one who has played the lottery for any length of time has gotten a dose of reality and knows that winning even a second tier prize is hard to do and winning a jackpot is something most players only read about someone else doing.  Members who post crap about winning lots of jackpots and other top prizes know what they're posting is crap.

"Members who post crap about winning lots of jackpots and other top prizes know what they're posting is crap."

Members have asked if any other members won a jackpot, read members personally knowing jackpot winners, and lots of members discussing spending imaginary winnings, but I've only read less than a handful claiming they won jackpots.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
              Texas
              United States
              Member #86154
              January 30, 2010
              1649 Posts
              Posted: May 22, 2014, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

Randomness has patterns, but you won't find them if you don't look hard enough. If you do look hard enough and still can't figure it out, find someone who has figured it out. I believe after over two decades, I finally found someone who has. They guarantee one of those combos will hit straight within the next 10 evening draws. 725 has the best chance.

Let's see how they do,

Florida Pick-3, next ten days, evening draw. Straight play recommended.

720-725-722

450-455-452

Randomness has patterns, but you won't find them if you don't look hard enough.

This is a true statement...and being able to recognize those patterns requires patience.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

United States
                Member #128790
                June 2, 2012
                5431 Posts
                Posted: May 22, 2014, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

Randomness has patterns, but you won't find them if you don't look hard enough.

This is a true statement...and being able to recognize those patterns requires patience.

L.L.

Dang it, i didn't play box. Now they have to make a new set for me, which may take a day or two. This sucks.

The winner was 254 tonight in Florida.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #86154
                  January 30, 2010
                  1649 Posts
                  Posted: May 22, 2014, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, I'm logging in numbers right now and see a few things I really like. Tomorrow's midday will be productive. Yep, just give it time to come back around then jump right on it...hands and feet! 

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

United States
                    Member #128790
                    June 2, 2012
                    5431 Posts
                    Posted: May 22, 2014, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

Dang it, i didn't play box. Now they have to make a new set for me, which may take a day or two. This sucks.

So yes, systems do work.

3 consecutive hits, right after they issue new numbers. Two boxed, one straight. Remember, they can take up to 10 draws to hit, eve.

Recap, Those wins in the links below are time stamped before the draw.

May 18 mid-560-box hit-(numbers issued May 17)

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/275179/3613634

May 19 mid-679-straight hit-(numbers issued about 9am May 19)

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/275179/3614894

May 22 eve-254-box hit.-(Issued May 21 near 9pm)

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/275179/3619604

It's actually creeping me out. lol

United States
                      Member #124493
                      March 14, 2012
                      7023 Posts
                      Posted: May 23, 2014, 12:02 am - IP Logged

Can you shine a little light on NC's pick 34? I'm interested...just a little hesitant. I have tried just about every pen & paper, ap, and a few posted workouts..and none seem to work for NC. Not saying it wont work for NC..just would like to see how it works for NC.

Thanks

I might advise that perhaps you may want to ask BA directly this question. He is a veteran.

(BlackApple)

Please let us know how it goes.

United States
                        Member #124493
                        March 14, 2012
                        7023 Posts
                        Posted: May 23, 2014, 12:03 am - IP Logged

You didn't play box? Blue Thinking

Maybe you should play with your new best buddy ÇΤ.  I hear he was a "boxman"

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
                          Ontario
                          Canada
                          Member #109243
                          April 9, 2011
                          31437 Posts
                          Posted: June 2, 2014, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

Randomness has patterns, but you won't find them if you don't look hard enough. If you do look hard enough and still can't figure it out, find someone who has figured it out. I believe after over two decades, I finally found someone who has. They guarantee one of those combos will hit straight within the next 10 evening draws. 725 has the best chance.

Let's see how they do,

Florida Pick-3, next ten days, evening draw. Straight play recommended.

720-725-722

450-455-452

452 Hit Straight On May 27th Evening Draw

Did You Keep Playing Any Of These Or Just The New Set?

Mon, Jun 2, 2014194......
                          Sun, Jun 1, 2014821888
                          Sat, May 31, 2014088516
                          Fri, May 30, 2014256296
                          Thu, May 29, 2014727843
                          Wed, May 28, 2014296531
                          Tue, May 27, 2014950452
                          Mon, May 26, 2014433060
                          Sun, May 25, 2014745194
                          Sat, May 24, 2014399416
                          Fri, May 23, 2014414481
                          Thu, May 22, 2014969254
                          Wed, May 21, 2014583299

United States
                            Member #128790
                            June 2, 2012
                            5431 Posts
                            Posted: June 2, 2014, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

452 Hit Straight On May 27th Evening Draw

Did You Keep Playing Any Of These Or Just The New Set?

Mon, Jun 2, 2014194......
                            Sun, Jun 1, 2014821888
                            Sat, May 31, 2014088516
                            Fri, May 30, 2014256296
                            Thu, May 29, 2014727843
                            Wed, May 28, 2014296531
                            Tue, May 27, 2014950452
                            Mon, May 26, 2014433060
                            Sun, May 25, 2014745194
                            Sat, May 24, 2014399416
                            Fri, May 23, 2014414481
                            Thu, May 22, 2014969254
                            Wed, May 21, 2014583299

No because by then I received new numbers. Tonight is the last day of the ten day cycle for those new numbers. I only played the star number 658 in these past ten days. I bought 658 straight for a dollar tonight, and 658 st/bx.

If it doesn't win, he'll have to issue new numbers, and I'll have to call him out on his 100% guarantee that they will hit by the ten day cycle. 

Florida is a tough nut to crack, considering they go out of their way to make it as random as possible by using 21 ball sets when rotating. Not to mention the 3 or 4 pre tests and post tests.

United States
                              Member #155994
                              June 5, 2014
                              497 Posts
                              Posted: June 5, 2014, 2:27 am - IP Logged

If random numbers formed patterns, then they would not be random. It would be more accurate to instead say, "To humans, who perceive patterns in everything from pancakes to plant leaves, random numbers form patterns." The same applies to "trends." Random numbers do not form true trends. Academia has studied both lottery claims and found that there is no significance to using these techniques versus random quick pick.

As I've stated in the past and will continue to state, the only way a trend or pattern would be valid and exploitable is if the ballset/machine is biased. And because the ballset is changed EVERY drawing, and the machine changed at least once a month (every drawing for bigger games), this is not likely to occur. It has occurred, but again, very rare...the lottery tends to take extreme measures to ensure the "integrity" of the drawings.

If you disregard the fact that ballsets/machines are changed drawing to drawing, then you are basically confirming that you believe numbers have nothing to do with the physical act of drawing. This conflicts with the claim that too many drawings, pre-tests, etcetera mess with the "flow" of numbers.

Actually, randomness ,in this case, allows for the development of patterns ,or trends.  It's the uncertainty in the outcomes that makes it randomness. In other words, the game is considerd to be random because you can't be sure of what's to come out.

Now, whether the trends are true or not ,in my opinion, doesn't really matter. I've been able to ,fully, exploit the trends/patterns I've been seeing.

Page 10 of 11