Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do any systems actually work?

Topic closed. 160 replies. Last post 2 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 11 of 11
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #155994
June 5, 2014
497 Posts
Posted: June 5, 2014, 2:34 am - IP Logged

"If random numbers formed patterns, then they would not be random."

That's not quite true. Just because something happens randomly doesn't mean that patterns can't occur.  What is true is that patterns from the past won't offer any usefulness for predicting the outcome of random events in the future.

This is not true. Patterns of the ,more specifically, recent past do offer usefulness for making predictions. They provide a basis for what to play. However, you do this with the understanding that nothing is guaranteed. That's what makes it random.

United States
    Member #155994
    June 5, 2014
    497 Posts
    Posted: June 5, 2014, 2:55 am - IP Logged

Any one that doesn't see patterns is not studying or looking at their games hard enough. Granted they are not always this obvious, but they are there. You have to study your game. 
    When you get a hit, ask yourself, "How did I get that, what did I see, what was I thinking?" Write it down, so you don't forget. When a number comes up and you say to yourself, "How did I miss that...?" Do the same thing.  It will happen again, you want to be ready when it does.

grwurston, SIR, you have instructed the masses on how to develop A PROPER SYSTEM here. Everything you've said here follows suite with what I've said in terms of timing, preparedness, discipline, and patience. When it comes to these games, the numbers are not only counted...they are also READ. When a player reads, they are studying what's going on, or, what happened. At some point, everything that's learned must be compiled and that's what teaches a player what to do, when, and how.

I've said here many, many times that I don't play every day, or, even every draw. Why? Because, I'm waiting, looking, and expecting for my particular criteria(s) to show up which is conducive to my approach...Patience, Discipline, Timing. I know for a fact that if anyone is playing everyday and every draw, they are losing big time. No true system allows a player to play everyday...without becoming seriously buried in debt. 

As you said, the the game is full of patterns...and even the randomness is predictable. Very good post, man!!Smash

'Match

Absolutely!! Well, said. The fastest way to lose big is to play all the time. A successful system is one that involves timing. Any system that requires one to play on every draw is not a winning system.

United States
      Member #155994
      June 5, 2014
      497 Posts
      Posted: June 5, 2014, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

THE answer to you question is YES..there is a SYSTEM out there that works...and will work anytime...and everytime...you should keep track of the pic 3 forum for the next month...maybe read a few blog entries...because what I have is the best you will ever find or get...I will bet you on that..!!!!!

How's that now? Would u care to either share or elaborate on what u have?

mypiemaster's avatar - 2015021003pileofcash
        JACKPOT HUNTER

United States
        Member #141034
        April 2, 2013
        1408 Posts
        Posted: June 7, 2014, 10:32 am - IP Logged

Only those that consistently put more money in your pocket than you spent playing.

Seek and ye shall find -Matt. 7:7 ...Ask and ye shall receive -John 16:24 ...Give and it shall be given unto you -Luke 6:38 ...Be careful what you ask for!!! -Mypiemaster 1:1

Having Money Solves Problems That Not Having Money Creates Yes Nod ****John Carlton****

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
          Texas
          United States
          Member #86154
          January 30, 2010
          1648 Posts
          Posted: June 7, 2014, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

Absolutely!! Well, said. The fastest way to lose big is to play all the time. A successful system is one that involves timing. Any system that requires one to play on every draw is not a winning system.

Pick3Guy, thanks for the confirmation on the specifics of a true system...been saying this forever. There are those here that probably say I contradict myself by also bashing the pre and post-test draws because they're designed to thwart a system. This is the very reason why patience and timing are required to be successful and win. Consistency and efficiency doesn't mean the player wins every single draw. Neither does it mean that they win every time they play. It simply means that with a proper system, they're supposed to win "X" number of times a certain way after playing "X" number of times...playing and winning  based on averages. No rocket science here.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

United States
            Member #155994
            June 5, 2014
            497 Posts
            Posted: June 7, 2014, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Can you shine a little light on NC's pick 34? I'm interested...just a little hesitant. I have tried just about every pen & paper, ap, and a few posted workouts..and none seem to work for NC. Not saying it wont work for NC..just would like to see how it works for NC.

Thanks

It's best to come up with your own system that you will feel comfortable using.

United States
              Member #155994
              June 5, 2014
              497 Posts
              Posted: June 9, 2014, 2:55 am - IP Logged

my  system  works   for  me  and  i  enjoy it,,,i  wont  share  it  because   i  would   win  less   money,,, plus   i have  been   improving  my  system  every   day  there  are  so  many   variables,ive  been  doing  it  for  over   twenty   yrs,  also  u  have  to  spend   about  2   3hrs   a day   working  it

You've already stated that no systems work. So, how is it that your system works?

United States
                Member #155994
                June 5, 2014
                497 Posts
                Posted: June 11, 2014, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

No because by then I received new numbers. Tonight is the last day of the ten day cycle for those new numbers. I only played the star number 658 in these past ten days. I bought 658 straight for a dollar tonight, and 658 st/bx.

If it doesn't win, he'll have to issue new numbers, and I'll have to call him out on his 100% guarantee that they will hit by the ten day cycle. 

Florida is a tough nut to crack, considering they go out of their way to make it as random as possible by using 21 ball sets when rotating. Not to mention the 3 or 4 pre tests and post tests.

So, what happened with this new system you were testing out. Is it still working for you? Did you "call him out" on his 100% guarantee since 658 didn't come out? What's the verdict on this?

Quick333's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                  Miami, Fl
                  United States
                  Member #151727
                  January 25, 2014
                  42 Posts
                  Posted: June 11, 2014, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

Go to my topic and check out my method....hope it benefits u

"A journey of a thousand miles begins in a single step"

Quick333's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                    Miami, Fl
                    United States
                    Member #151727
                    January 25, 2014
                    42 Posts
                    Posted: June 11, 2014, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

Check out my method...

"A journey of a thousand miles begins in a single step"

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: June 11, 2014, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

So, what happened with this new system you were testing out. Is it still working for you? Did you "call him out" on his 100% guarantee since 658 didn't come out? What's the verdict on this?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/276724/3646790

Page 11 of 11