Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

So what would the "Holy Grail" of Pick 3 playing be?

Topic closed. 268 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Atomic Dog.

Page 18 of 18
PrintE-mailLink
doodoohead's avatar - bioresonance therapy.jpg

United States
Member #2392
September 27, 2003
263 Posts
Posted: November 4, 2014, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

TAlking endlessly about percentages is like the saying : all dressed up and no place to go.  Its like look at me I can calculate a percentage that means nothing!   So the average joe can't survive in this p3 game without a massive debate about when a double hits?  Now what?

The programming is excellent and the program would be a lot better if we considered is  a low sum or odd even result ,consecutive number cause changes in the game.

You are posting with so much negativity and in fact hijacking with all of your post. You are doing it over and over and trying to divert to "YOUR" own selfish ways and your ideas while shaming these. We want to see these post! We can't with all your many negative interruptions every other posting.  If you don't know how to use math and don't like it you should let these people alone.   

I would agree with this.  I would add that people who don't like the system should spend their time doing something productive on another thread, rather than try to tear down a system that they either don't understand or don't like, hijacking someone's thread with negativity and counter-productive statements. 

Lottery Post is not a place to hunt down people and ideas you don't like and rip them apart.  It is a place to explore new ideas and contribute in a positive way along with others.

If you want something you have never had, then you have to do something you have never done. 

United States
    Member #116344
    September 8, 2011
    3919 Posts
    Posted: November 4, 2014, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

TAlking endlessly about percentages is like the saying : all dressed up and no place to go.  Its like look at me I can calculate a percentage that means nothing!   So the average joe can't survive in this p3 game without a massive debate about when a double hits?  Now what?

The programming is excellent and the program would be a lot better if we considered is  a low sum or odd even result ,consecutive number cause changes in the game.

If you think ' low sum or odd even' parameters are effective way of prediction, then I will throw you a challenge in predicting. Let's predict just 10 picks for 7 selected States for a span of 7 days, betting ONLY STRAIGHT bets, each will  explain the prediction method before selecting the picks, this will show consistency at the end.

Are you ready to take this challenge?  If not, then don't turn this thread into a 'mud fight !

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
      ORLANDO, FLORIDA
      United States
      Member #4924
      June 3, 2004
      5893 Posts
      Posted: November 4, 2014, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

If you think ' low sum or odd even' parameters are effective way of prediction, then I will throw you a challenge in predicting. Let's predict just 10 picks for 7 selected States for a span of 7 days, betting ONLY STRAIGHT bets, each will  explain the prediction method before selecting the picks, this will show consistency at the end.

Are you ready to take this challenge?  If not, then don't turn this thread into a 'mud fight !

Thanks adobea78, makes him put-up or shut-up!!!

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
        New Mexico
        United States
        Member #86099
        January 29, 2010
        11116 Posts
        Posted: November 4, 2014, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

Thanks adobea78, makes him put-up or shut-up!!!

My systems have already proven themselves over and over for years.  Many members have sent me messages over the years. I make a valid statement and people cant handle the truth!  It's hilarious.    I'm right and the advice should be acknowledged.

You are just jealous that why you continue with your garbage.

You should follow your own advice.

Bed

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11116 Posts
          Posted: November 4, 2014, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

You are posting with so much negativity and in fact hijacking with all of your post. You are doing it over and over and trying to divert to "YOUR" own selfish ways and your ideas while shaming these. We want to see these post! We can't with all your many negative interruptions every other posting.  If you don't know how to use math and don't like it you should let these people alone.   

I would agree with this.  I would add that people who don't like the system should spend their time doing something productive on another thread, rather than try to tear down a system that they either don't understand or don't like, hijacking someone's thread with negativity and counter-productive statements. 

Lottery Post is not a place to hunt down people and ideas you don't like and rip them apart.  It is a place to explore new ideas and contribute in a positive way along with others.

You should follow your own advice since you stunk up one of my threads.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
            Member #128790
            June 2, 2012
            5431 Posts
            Posted: November 5, 2014, 12:30 am - IP Logged

It is a place to explore new ideas and contribute in a positive way along with others.

Yes it is, but there's a good reason why a reply button is available when someone may not agree.. We all need that option available 24/7.

doodoohead's avatar - bioresonance therapy.jpg

United States
              Member #2392
              September 27, 2003
              263 Posts
              Posted: November 5, 2014, 1:35 am - IP Logged

You should follow your own advice since you stunk up one of my threads.

Lakerben your pile of repetitious post are starting to stack up. 

If someone ever ask one thing on your post you call them stinking right?  Questioning your ideas is stinking right?  Well, look at yourself here. Over here you're posting like you're special. Posting a dozen times here. Attacking and stinking then, repeating again with the same old things.You never change your line. Only you never leave you just keep repeating it.   

You bull doze over people's post that they enjoy looking at and try to discuss on. Then, if they even reply to your negatives at them you say they are "jealous of you."

For what? You famous or something?

If you want something you have never had, then you have to do something you have never done. 

New Mexico
                United States
                Member #86099
                January 29, 2010
                11116 Posts
                Posted: November 5, 2014, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Lakerben your pile of repetitious post are starting to stack up. 

If someone ever ask one thing on your post you call them stinking right?  Questioning your ideas is stinking right?  Well, look at yourself here. Over here you're posting like you're special. Posting a dozen times here. Attacking and stinking then, repeating again with the same old things.You never change your line. Only you never leave you just keep repeating it.   

You bull doze over people's post that they enjoy looking at and try to discuss on. Then, if they even reply to your negatives at them you say they are "jealous of you."

For what? You famous or something?

What a hypocrite.   I though the same with your pompous post on my thread.  I even got a email from a friend who read your garbage.  He wasn't impressed.and either am I.  Doodo, What fitting name. 

A dozen times no. Straight to the point and absolutely correct. Plain and simple.  Yes I've been here awhile and my many  sytems have been rundown by jealous people but they continue to work again and again.

People cant handle the truth. Yes it's a forum to educate not listen to dreams.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                  ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                  United States
                  Member #4924
                  June 3, 2004
                  5893 Posts
                  Posted: November 5, 2014, 11:58 am - IP Logged

What a hypocrite.   I though the same with your pompous post on my thread.  I even got a email from a friend who read your garbage.  He wasn't impressed.and either am I.  Doodo, What fitting name. 

A dozen times no. Straight to the point and absolutely correct. Plain and simple.  Yes I've been here awhile and my many  sytems have been rundown by jealous people but they continue to work again and again.

People cant handle the truth. Yes it's a forum to educate not listen to dreams.

lakerben,

You keep on insisting your systems are winners. Do you have one system that hits, at least 30%? Do you not realize how much money people are losing playing those systems? Be honest to yourself. I have a feeling you are a Democrat, same attitude.

New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #86099
                    January 29, 2010
                    11116 Posts
                    Posted: November 5, 2014, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

lakerben,

You keep on insisting your systems are winners. Do you have one system that hits, at least 30%? Do you not realize how much money people are losing playing those systems? Be honest to yourself. I have a feeling you are a Democrat, same attitude.

Your jealousy is getting to be old. The bank teller at my bank knows me by name I'm there so much.  Just like yesterday another hit!  You are boring me already.  If you need help all you have to do is ask I'll even help you belive it or not.  I'm developing two more sytems and they won't be posted.   They show me everything I need.  Life is good. 

Bed

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

backwoods ga
                      United States
                      Member #155844
                      May 31, 2014
                      1886 Posts
                      Posted: November 5, 2014, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Your jealousy is getting to be old. The bank teller at my bank knows me by name I'm there so much.  Just like yesterday another hit!  You are boring me already.  If you need help all you have to do is ask I'll even help you belive it or not.  I'm developing two more sytems and they won't be posted.   They show me everything I need.  Life is good. 

Bed

Don't be shy pls post new system. Thanks

Atomic Dog's avatar - sniffer
                        Minnesota
                        United States
                        Member #13028
                        March 28, 2005
                        870 Posts
                        Posted: November 5, 2014, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

What would the "Holy Grail" of playing the Pick 3 game look like?...

Unless the game is completely corrupt (which it's not), it's not "knowing the winning number in advance," because that's literally impossible. But unless you believe the games (i.e., that aren't run off falling balls) are just randomly picking any number from 000-999 using no factors whatsoever… there has to be a reduced pool of numbers at work in any given play. And we here on lp all use filters to sift whatever pools we've improvised for our winning selections.

So we have two tools at our disposal: pools, and filters.

A filter isn't a pool, though often it looks like one. A "due sum," for example, isn't a pool, because there's no guarantee a due sum is coming in X number of plays.

A pool is: A reduced set of numbers that are guaranteed within X number of plays to pay off.

The only immediately guaranteed pool of numbers I know, is the pool of one thousand numbers.  Too big.  So we reduce it.

You can, say, reduce it by half.  That's still 500 numbers.  One can measure the pay-off rate, and then create a formula for that pool.  But that pool is much too large for feasibility.

But here's one guaranteed, dramatically reduced pool: playing boxes.  The pool of 120 singles boxes reduces the overall pool, and guarantees pay-off within (most of the time) one or two plays max.  Again, though, it's too large for our normal use, not to mention profitability.  So we filter those 120 boxes down.

The Holy Grail, then, still wouldn't be ever finer filters applied to this 120 box pool - because filters can never take the place of a guaranteed pool.

The Holy Grail of number sets - our working pools - would have to then have two elements: (1) Be reduced to a manageable amount, and (2) guaranteed to pay off within manageable amounts of plays.

But what is "manageable"?  Debatable.  But I'd venture to say... speaking in terms of singles boxes only now...

If one could discover (a) a pool of numbers somewhere between 10-20; that (b) was guaranteed to pay off within 10 plays (with, ideally, the bulk of such payoffs being less than about 1/2 that amount, i.e., < five to six plays consistently); and, as difficult as those two alone are, the necessary piéce de résistance: (cIf this pool could be calculated before any filter was ever applied to it.

... then that would indeed be the Holy Grail of the Pick 3 game.  Right? Smile

DUDE!!  Try this ... I've been playing around with it for a while.  One box hit a week.

I call it 0-6-0/1-6-0

Steps:

1.  Take Friday's draw or Friday's Evening draw (which ever is the latest draw) .. ex. California evening draw on Friday was 433.
                        2. Add 0 to the 1st digit, 6 to the 2nd digit, 0 to the 3rd digit .. ex. 4-3-3 + 0-6-0 = 4-9-3.
                        3. Take the results from Step 2 and keep adding 1 to each digit until you come up with 10 combos.

Ex. 

4.  Add 1 to the 1st digit, 6 to the 2nd digit, 0 to the 3rd digit .. ex. 4-3-3 + 1-6-0 = 5-9-3.

5.  Repeat Step 3

Ex.

6.  Once system hits ... STOP!  Reload again after that week's Friday evening numbers are drawn.

Results ..... California Sunday Eve .... Boxed hit.  If you play the 20 boxes those two day, your net would be $40.00.

Sun, Nov 2, 20143-2-8?

You can use this for straight plays as well like I do.  Your base ends up being 120 numbers.  Filter until you hit your desired play amount.

Good Luck!

BOW WOW WOW ......

...... YIPPY YOH YIPPY YAY!!!

United States
                          Member #128790
                          June 2, 2012
                          5431 Posts
                          Posted: November 5, 2014, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

DUDE!!  Try this ... I've been playing around with it for a while.  One box hit a week.

I call it 0-6-0/1-6-0

Steps:

1.  Take Friday's draw or Friday's Evening draw (which ever is the latest draw) .. ex. California evening draw on Friday was 433.
                          2. Add 0 to the 1st digit, 6 to the 2nd digit, 0 to the 3rd digit .. ex. 4-3-3 + 0-6-0 = 4-9-3.
                          3. Take the results from Step 2 and keep adding 1 to each digit until you come up with 10 combos.

Ex. 

4.  Add 1 to the 1st digit, 6 to the 2nd digit, 0 to the 3rd digit .. ex. 4-3-3 + 1-6-0 = 5-9-3.

5.  Repeat Step 3

Ex.

6.  Once system hits ... STOP!  Reload again after that week's Friday evening numbers are drawn.

Results ..... California Sunday Eve .... Boxed hit.  If you play the 20 boxes those two day, your net would be $40.00.

Sun, Nov 2, 20143-2-8?

You can use this for straight plays as well like I do.  Your base ends up being 120 numbers.  Filter until you hit your desired play amount.

Good Luck!

Nice, TWO STRAIGHT HITS

Florida,

Fri, Oct 31, 20145-8-73-2-5

587---060

Sat, Nov 1, 20144-0-40-5-28-3-9-20-3-4-5

325---060

Atomic Dog's avatar - sniffer
                            Minnesota
                            United States
                            Member #13028
                            March 28, 2005
                            870 Posts
                            Posted: November 5, 2014, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

Nice, TWO STRAIGHT HITS

Florida,

587---060

Sat, Nov 1, 20144-0-40-5-28-3-9-20-3-4-5

325---060

Onlymoney ..  WOW!  That's wild since I haven't found it hitting straight in my home state.  Then again, I'm in a CGN state also.

Well ... give it a try!  Hopefully it helps!

I posted the system on this thread for further review ... http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/282517 

Good Luck!

BOW WOW WOW ......

...... YIPPY YOH YIPPY YAY!!!

Page 18 of 18