Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Lottery Holiday Millionaire Raffle

Topic closed. 199 replies. Last post 11 months ago by morgothaod.

Page 14 of 14
PrintE-mailLink
Sum Buddy's avatar - AVATAR1 zps193xol4h.jpg

United States
Member #129928
July 1, 2012
90 Posts
Posted: January 1, 2016, 7:58 am - IP Logged

Thanks to all for a lively exchange on this thread. 

Best of luck in all your lottery endeavors!      Thumbs Up

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
    NY State
    United States
    Member #92609
    June 10, 2010
    3693 Posts
    Posted: January 1, 2016, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Thanks to all for a lively exchange on this thread. 

Best of luck in all your lottery endeavors!      Thumbs Up

You're welcome.  And if Florida has another raffle like this one, LET"S DO IT AGAIN!!!  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

morgothaod's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg

United States
      Member #154519
      April 19, 2014
      243 Posts
      Posted: January 7, 2016, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

The Florida Lottery announces that two more Holiday MILLIONAIRE RAFFLE grand prize winners have claimed their $1 million prize at Florida Lottery headquarters in Tallahassee. The two winners are Katherine Miller, 72, of Sag Harbor, NY, and Robin Korner, 58, of Palm Bay. Three of seven $1 million prizes remain unclaimed.

"I have never purchased a lottery ticket before," said Miller. "My Holiday MILLIONAIRE RAFFLE ticket was a gift from my sister," Miller explained. "How lucky that the first time I played, I won!"

ROFL

Show me the money!

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
        Jacksonville Florida
        United States
        Member #23018
        October 6, 2005
        915 Posts
        Posted: January 7, 2016, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

The Florida Lottery announces that two more Holiday MILLIONAIRE RAFFLE grand prize winners have claimed their $1 million prize at Florida Lottery headquarters in Tallahassee. The two winners are Katherine Miller, 72, of Sag Harbor, NY, and Robin Korner, 58, of Palm Bay. Three of seven $1 million prizes remain unclaimed.

"I have never purchased a lottery ticket before," said Miller. "My Holiday MILLIONAIRE RAFFLE ticket was a gift from my sister," Miller explained. "How lucky that the first time I played, I won!"

ROFL

Another example of it only takes one play/ticket to win ... and this is essentially the same as a random quick-pick ticket, so no "system" involved in winning.

Let's also not forget that the largest single amount winner for PowerBall (as of this moment), was a single quick-pick ticket here in Florida. Once again, random luck and no "system" involved...

morgothaod's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg

United States
          Member #154519
          April 19, 2014
          243 Posts
          Posted: January 9, 2016, 6:49 am - IP Logged

Well the PB winner may have had some luck because she was allowed to cut in front of another customer to buy her ticket.

Show me the money!

Page 14 of 14