Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why are American lotteries rigged?

Topic closed. 168 replies. Last post 4 months ago by GatorShea.

Page 10 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
Ricklou's avatar - majestic lion.jpg

South Africa
Member #129822
June 28, 2012
356 Posts
Posted: July 5, 2016, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

I played my numbers 2 days ago.Green laugh

Goodluck Mrs Sully16 Thumbs Up

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #55889
    October 23, 2007
    5586 Posts
    Posted: July 5, 2016, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

You & sully16 must both be liberals,   reading comprehension is lacking!  I read what ricklou said,  and I understood perfectly fine.  I suggest to the both of you to go re-read what rickou said.

My reading comprehension is just fine. He clearly called me a black man, assumed I'm black, and reasoning that I'm black because Lildarryl (who he couldn't remember his exact name) called me a black man. It's not that I'm offended by being called black. But it is pretty stupid to assume one's race on a forum, not having met that person.

You calling me a liberal is even more stupid.

But that is not surprising. How many libs do you know that voted for Trump in the primaries?

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

kings mountain
      United States
      Member #118667
      November 5, 2011
      208 Posts
      Posted: July 5, 2016, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

It is not rigged but i do believe it is not random. Lottery officials know exactly what state, what city and what demographic they want the winners to come from. Take for instance, when powerball got over a billion, I already knew there was not going to be one winner. Since the poor are the ones playing the lottery, it was no way one person would become nearly billionaire. Did anyone notice the demographics? People from Tenn(no explanation needed), a hispanic neighborhood and a upper middle class neighborhood. The lottery is soooooooo not random.

sully16's avatar - sharan
        Ringleader
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        40250 Posts
        Posted: July 6, 2016, 10:13 am - IP Logged

Goodluck Mrs Sully16 Thumbs Up

Thanks Ricklou and good luck to you, it rolled.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Raven62's avatar - binary
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #17843
          June 28, 2005
          49610 Posts
          Posted: July 6, 2016, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

Lurking

I know I have better things to do than read this rubbish heap of a thread, but it's like an accident scene you drive past  and look anyway. 

Hoping Todd closes this soon.

What would you do?: If you found yourself in the middle of a Food Fight...

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
            Member #121745
            January 16, 2012
            4782 Posts
            Posted: July 7, 2016, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

Just waiting for your so called list..... No dont worry you laid down the challenge and now your running with your tail behind your leg. Bring them Mrs. puppy!!!!

Why would I give my numbers to a loser like you?

Dance

J'aime La France.

South Africa
              Member #129822
              June 28, 2012
              356 Posts
              Posted: July 8, 2016, 5:21 am - IP Logged

Thanks Ricklou and good luck to you, it rolled.

Same to you Sully16 .....its a nice amount dont forget to get your ticket for tonight. Goodluck!!!!!!

South Africa
                Member #129822
                June 28, 2012
                356 Posts
                Posted: July 8, 2016, 5:22 am - IP Logged

Why would I give my numbers to a loser like you?

Dance

Just keep your eyes on the scoreboard!!!! No thanks i play my ownThumbs Up

Big Smile

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                  Member #121745
                  January 16, 2012
                  4782 Posts
                  Posted: July 10, 2016, 8:29 am - IP Logged

Just keep your eyes on the scoreboard!!!! No thanks i play my ownThumbs Up

1. I did. And others are ranked higher than you, including me.
                  2. Can you read? Look at Fja's list posted today.
                  3. You swing from one extreme to another. Look back at your posts. You try to call me out since I won't give you my numbers, then say you play your own. You need Profesional help.

J'aime La France.

United States
                    Member #170707
                    December 13, 2015
                    185 Posts
                    Posted: July 10, 2016, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

I have been noticing American lotteries being rigged Your Mega Millions and Powerball as if you compare the Amount of jackpot winners with Australian or England lotteries you will see much more jackpot winners last Australian lotto 14 people have won a jackpot sharing a jackpot.Its sad to know you spend money on a lottery thats openly rigged i am sure allot of folks will feel the same.As if the odds are not already astronomically high the officials have their hands in the cookie jars.Shame on you American and African lotteries.My own countrys lotteries are also rigged and the Americans seems too openly rigged....sad for all us lottery players

If you had actually won, then the lottery system would be not rigged then.

It's a paradox

United States
                      Member #106134
                      February 13, 2011
                      806 Posts
                      Posted: July 10, 2016, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

It is not rigged but i do believe it is not random. Lottery officials know exactly what state, what city and what demographic they want the winners to come from. Take for instance, when powerball got over a billion, I already knew there was not going to be one winner. Since the poor are the ones playing the lottery, it was no way one person would become nearly billionaire. Did anyone notice the demographics? People from Tenn(no explanation needed), a hispanic neighborhood and a upper middle class neighborhood. The lottery is soooooooo not random.

I can believe this.

They only want older invididuals to win mostly.

homestead
                        United States
                        Member #158182
                        August 14, 2014
                        132 Posts
                        Posted: July 14, 2016, 12:46 am - IP Logged

You are right about that. I feel that the Lottery have a central server that collects the number of tickets sold. Once the drawings are closed, the computer does its calculations and provides a number that no one else has picked(if they want to grow the jackpot). From there, the officials knows what the winning numbers will be. But I think that the live lotto drawings for PB, MM, and the other State Lottery Pick-6 games with the numbered balls are just for show. I do agree, that the Lottery officials knows who to give the winnings to: Those who happen to use Quick Pick in the right locations across the country. I told my mom that if she wants to have a chance at winning any of the lottery games, she needs to go to the places that are not poor or working class neighborhoods...

I also agree that the Lottery Games are not random. Otherwise, why would anyone say that in the first place unless they know how it really works....

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                          Texas
                          United States
                          Member #55889
                          October 23, 2007
                          5586 Posts
                          Posted: July 14, 2016, 9:22 am - IP Logged

You are right about that. I feel that the Lottery have a central server that collects the number of tickets sold. Once the drawings are closed, the computer does its calculations and provides a number that no one else has picked(if they want to grow the jackpot). From there, the officials knows what the winning numbers will be. But I think that the live lotto drawings for PB, MM, and the other State Lottery Pick-6 games with the numbered balls are just for show. I do agree, that the Lottery officials knows who to give the winnings to: Those who happen to use Quick Pick in the right locations across the country. I told my mom that if she wants to have a chance at winning any of the lottery games, she needs to go to the places that are not poor or working class neighborhoods...

I also agree that the Lottery Games are not random. Otherwise, why would anyone say that in the first place unless they know how it really works....

Show your proof.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

homestead
                            United States
                            Member #158182
                            August 14, 2014
                            132 Posts
                            Posted: July 19, 2016, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Show your proof.

Here it is:

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
                              Member #164727
                              March 12, 2015
                              2498 Posts
                              Posted: July 19, 2016, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

Here it is:

Not saying it's not possible, but with the video editing technology that's available to just about anyone these days, how can I be sure this video wasn't tampered with?

I'd be much more convinced If I personally had the time and resources to get the original copy straight from the source without any middle man. But again, I'd have another problem on my hand. How would i know the people who made this video weren't in on the scam?     Crazy

Page 10 of 12