Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why are American lotteries rigged?

Topic closed. 168 replies. Last post 4 months ago by GatorShea.

Page 5 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
spartan1707's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Tucson
United States
Member #119762
December 2, 2011
81 Posts
Posted: June 29, 2016, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

Excellent reply. I know for a fact random number generators are rigged period. Least picked numbers are used and the profits roll in. Since coming online they have risen more money in 5yrs than prior yrs even though over all playing the Lottery is down. Now most states borrow from their state run lotteries. Go figure that out.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22861 Posts
    Posted: June 29, 2016, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

English is my second language just for the record ;) Thanks for helping me out lol

Mike show me a country that dont have their problems - Yes its a pity that corrupt and greed exist in this world and yes I have even mentioned I dont trust my own countries lottery with their funny patterns etc.I can bitch and moan but it will not change anything I agree. Every person will have their own view how they see lotteries worldwide. Not long ago you had  a huge trial going....oh sorry its still ongoing.Let me refresh your memory for you. This sort of thing can happen anywhere in the world FACT. Like I said I like to follow stats on lotteries....I am not bitching. I am sure we can put this to rest now -the point have been made. You have high odds with your matrix changes and that's why you don't see regular winners. Once again every country have its problems -America too

https://www.lotterypost.com/news/304424

I respect your statement that English is your second language. Sometimes reading between

the lines, mentally deciphering and allowing some things to pass is polite when communicating

with people from another country. They say English is one of the hardest languages to learn. I

am impressed with your mastery of it so far. Most Americans will never learn any more than

English and some of them fail on nuances and specific terms. I'm OK, you're OK in America

exists one on one, never 10 or more on one, unless of course there is a cause. This subject

matter seems to be a lost one.

So, rigging...In the USA, everything is big. Big business, big spending, big corporate and big

lottery.among other things. People want big, they want first and they want it all. Lottery here

has to keep up with what people want. Someone above said 5 years ago it wasn't this way.

Imagine what it will be like in 10.…billion dollar jackpots with most likely, one winner. They

have to make money and they won't if they don't keep up...with bigger prizes. Somewhere

along the way someone got the idea that one winner of a tremendous pot was much more

enticing to players than multi winners of any pot. Matrix changes allowed growth to balloon

but something else changed...even with basic state jp games, the outcome was 1 winner

more often. I don't like the changes but it seems a lot don't care one way or the other. $2 or

$3 for a shot at millions doesn't bother people and $2 or $3 times millions of people doesn't

bother the lottery. If they have to change the game to keep the fantasy alive for players and 

those players want to accept more ridiculous odds and not question why, just chalk it up to

bigger is better. It still costs roughly the same but you have to spend longer to get it...or for

someone else to get it and if that happens, there's always next time. The lottery doesn't care

who gets it just so they get theirs and lots of it.

Ricklou's avatar - majestic lion.jpg

South Africa
      Member #129822
      June 28, 2012
      357 Posts
      Posted: June 29, 2016, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

Green laughSomething new for the lad to learn.

This lad knows how to kick your butt and rubaduckeye butt in jackpots games YOUR OWN GAMES......I will leave the cards for rubaducky as he is not good with numbers.

Practice makes perfect the saying goes hey

sully16's avatar - sharan
        Ringleader
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        40299 Posts
        Posted: June 29, 2016, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

This lad knows how to kick your butt and rubaduckeye butt in jackpots games YOUR OWN GAMES......I will leave the cards for rubaducky as he is not good with numbers.

Practice makes perfect the saying goes hey

Okay Lad, get tough with the men on the thread.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

South Africa
          Member #129822
          June 28, 2012
          357 Posts
          Posted: June 29, 2016, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

I respect your statement that English is your second language. Sometimes reading between

the lines, mentally deciphering and allowing some things to pass is polite when communicating

with people from another country. They say English is one of the hardest languages to learn. I

am impressed with your mastery of it so far. Most Americans will never learn any more than

English and some of them fail on nuances and specific terms. I'm OK, you're OK in America

exists one on one, never 10 or more on one, unless of course there is a cause. This subject

So, rigging...In the USA, everything is big. Big business, big spending, big corporate and big

lottery.among other things. People want big, they want first and they want it all. Lottery here

has to keep up with what people want. Someone above said 5 years ago it wasn't this way.

Imagine what it will be like in 10.…billion dollar jackpots with most likely, one winner. They

have to make money and they won't if they don't keep up...with bigger prizes. Somewhere

along the way someone got the idea that one winner of a tremendous pot was much more

enticing to players than multi winners of any pot. Matrix changes allowed growth to balloon

but something else changed...even with basic state jp games, the outcome was 1 winner

more often. I don't like the changes but it seems a lot don't care one way or the other. $2 or

$3 for a shot at millions doesn't bother people and $2 or $3 times millions of people doesn't

bother the lottery. If they have to change the game to keep the fantasy alive for players and 

those players want to accept more ridiculous odds and not question why, just chalk it up to

bigger is better. It still costs roughly the same but you have to spend longer to get it...or for

someone else to get it and if that happens, there's always next time. The lottery doesn't care

What a nice guy and one word to you "RESPECT" Dr65 ....thank you for showing the world not all Americans have xenophobic tendencies.-Thanks Mike ;).Sadly I cannot say it from some of the responses here but hey I have only said what I see.  I fully agree with your statements as like I have mentioned earlier tampering rigging can happen world wide and greed is alive it can happen everywhere and no country are exempt of it sadly as we have seen with your recent pending court cases. I agree and I am sure  allot of you will agree there is no place for it in any lottery world wide.We have high odds and we don't need manipulation in games.We can only hope to get operators that are more transparent  running the lotteries.

Best of luck to you Dr65 and may you get a big hit as you deserve it.

MaximumMillions's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg

Germany
            Member #164603
            March 8, 2015
            604 Posts
            Posted: June 29, 2016, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

Incorrect, the Italian Superstar (superenalotto + superstar ball) is hardest to win. You must first match 6 out of 90 numbers plus superstar, also 1 out of 90 numbers. The odds is 1 in 56.035.316.700! That's right, you read correct; 1 in 56 billion! Superenalotto itself is 1 in 622 million. Why do anyone even play these lotteries?

I don't think the SuperEna odds are that horrible, I think it's 1:622 000 000 (http://www.sisal.it/superenalotto/quanto-si-vince) Still not great odds, but not as abysmal as 1:56B

Sweden having joined Eurojackpot was news to me, completely slipped past me. LOL

BTW which butler service do you use? thelotter?

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
              u$a
              United States
              Member #106665
              February 22, 2011
              19752 Posts
              Posted: June 29, 2016, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

Correct spot on agree with you i underestimated the high odds. Like they say if you dont play -your not in it.Good luck with your games you play

Ricklou, what all games do you guy's have in your country? do you have the pick 3

Let it Snow Snowman

South Africa
                Member #129822
                June 28, 2012
                357 Posts
                Posted: June 29, 2016, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

Ricklou, what all games do you guy's have in your country? do you have the pick 3

Helpmewin we have 2 Powerball games 5/45 20/1 and then 2 lotteries 6/49. Sadly no pick 3 games -the pick 3 games seems very popular here in the States.

u$a
                  United States
                  Member #106665
                  February 22, 2011
                  19752 Posts
                  Posted: June 29, 2016, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

Take a Chill PILL all he was saying is he could beat you guy's in the Lottery games...How is that getting tough with you or anyone else. omg

Let it Snow Snowman

u$a
                    United States
                    Member #106665
                    February 22, 2011
                    19752 Posts
                    Posted: June 29, 2016, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

Helpmewin we have 2 Powerball games 5/45 20/1 and then 2 lotteries 6/49. Sadly no pick 3 games -the pick 3 games seems very popular here in the States.

Great Pick 5 game is also Good.

Good Luck hope you Win Big SoonDance

Let it Snow Snowman

South Africa
                      Member #129822
                      June 28, 2012
                      357 Posts
                      Posted: June 29, 2016, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

Great Pick 5 game is also Good.

Good Luck hope you Win Big SoonDance

Yes you are right quite a few of my American friends play the pick 3. A nice way to make some extra moola on the side.

u$a
                        United States
                        Member #106665
                        February 22, 2011
                        19752 Posts
                        Posted: June 29, 2016, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

Well said dr65  Thumbs Up

Let it Snow Snowman

Sunglasses's avatar - nicebear
                          Zaperlopopotam
                          Belgium
                          Member #173932
                          March 26, 2016
                          950 Posts
                          Posted: June 29, 2016, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

Help me win!

South Africa
                            Member #129822
                            June 28, 2012
                            357 Posts
                            Posted: June 29, 2016, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Nice to meet you too Sully16.......oh so you are she ? I thought your a he lol.  Thanks for clearing that up for me

Naah I prefer beautiful girls Thumbs Up

Todd or any admin can we lock this thread please. Maybe some might have see this as an attack on your lotteries. Its not the case as its a world wide thing nobody knows how operators run lotteries - I underestimated the HIGH ODDS but it all make sense I guess.

Best of luck for all your games and win Big!!!!!

Cheers

Ricklou

Raven62's avatar - binary
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #17843
                              June 28, 2005
                              49642 Posts
                              Posted: June 29, 2016, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

Nice to meet you too Sully16.......oh so you are she ? I thought your a he lol.  Thanks for clearing that up for me

Naah I prefer beautiful girls Thumbs Up

Todd or any admin can we lock this thread please. Maybe some might have see this as an attack on your lotteries. Its not the case as its a world wide thing nobody knows how operators run lotteries - I underestimated the HIGH ODDS but it all make sense I guess.

Best of luck for all your games and win Big!!!!!

Cheers

Ricklou

Rest In Peace: Reeva Rebecca Steenkamp!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Page 5 of 12