Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why are American lotteries rigged?

Topic closed. 168 replies. Last post 4 months ago by GatorShea.

Page 9 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
sully16's avatar - sharan
Ringleader
Michigan
United States
Member #81740
October 28, 2009
40609 Posts
Posted: July 5, 2016, 9:59 am - IP Logged

Ahhh...someone from South Africa referring to me as a black man.

It's becoming very clear now that I am conversing with a racist. (It's ok if you have to look up conversing).

Here's a little tiny clue for you a-hole. I'm actually white. A senior who's been around the block a few times.

As far as rigging MM and PB, and Tipton, you obviously don't know the difference between RNG draws and ball draws.

Each time you post you reveal what you really don't know, but pretend you do.

As far as speaking one language. I do speak English as it is the language here in the US. And I speak it quite well. It's the only language I need or want to speak. Just because you speak more than one language doesn't mean you know what you are talking about, whatever language you use.

Yes he is.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #104962
    January 23, 2011
    1075 Posts
    Posted: July 5, 2016, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

It's becoming very clear now that I am conversing with a racist. (It's ok if you have to look up conversing).

Here's a little tiny clue for you a-hole. I'm actually white. A senior who's been around the block a few times.

As far as rigging MM and PB, and Tipton, you obviously don't know the difference between RNG draws and ball draws.

As far as speaking one language. I do speak English as it is the language here in the US. And I speak it quite well. It's the only language I need or want to speak. Just because you speak more than one language doesn't mean you know what you are talking about, whatever language you use.

You & sully16 must both be liberals,   reading comprehension is lacking!  I read what ricklou said,  and I understood perfectly fine.  I suggest to the both of you to go re-read what rickou said.

Trump 2016!

Ricklou's avatar - majestic lion.jpg

South Africa
      Member #129822
      June 28, 2012
      365 Posts
      Posted: July 5, 2016, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

Well someone on another thread called you a black man -Lidayel??? cant remember his name as you were also insulting him in that thread -seems you are known for insulting people left right and centre here......Race is not an issue here and I am  not a racist and some of my best friends are black too -I am white. You were making childish remarks with your card statements. Well if your a senior we would expect better from a "senior" person but then again it seems you like to stir in threads and cause trouble. A typical keybord warrior of note. Sorry to burst your bubble a-hole but I know very well whats RNG and ball draws.....I am not 16 years old and also not a child. RNG is your computerized systems draws and thats also the type your countryman Mr Tipton rigged. Ball draws is physical machines with balls......we all prefer the machines. We dont have RNG draws here which I do think suck but at the end of the day even the ball draws are programmed with numbers so its pretty much the same thing.

No since you and your rockspider clan keep insulting my spelling perhaps you should just  "understand" and "grasp" I am writing in my second language here our main language is dutch(afrikaans) so please dont make your name @ss here with your spelling and insults on spelling etc. If your were clever you would grasp that. Not the sharpest pencil in the pocket. I wonder if you had a second language would you be an expert in it not making a single spell fault etc?.....I am not here for a spelling lesson I simply stated your draws are fishy in my eyes.....just like my own countries. European countries lotteries are much more trusted compared to your draws.Even Canadian lotteries are better options in my eyes. It was simply an observation looking at lottery results world wide.....simple.

Ringleader
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        40609 Posts
        Posted: July 5, 2016, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

You & sully16 must both be liberals,   reading comprehension is lacking!  I read what ricklou said,  and I understood perfectly fine.  I suggest to the both of you to go re-read what rickou said.

Nope, I'm Conservative, agreeing with rickylou makes you the liberal.

South Africa
          Member #129822
          June 28, 2012
          365 Posts
          Posted: July 5, 2016, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

Good luck to everyone playing MM tonight

P.S Artist77 please do get your list I would like to play against them. Just waiting for you. Thanks

Cheers

Big Smile

Ringleader
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #81740
            October 28, 2009
            40609 Posts
            Posted: July 5, 2016, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

P.S Artist77 please do get your list I would like to play against them. Just waiting for you. Thanks

Cheers

Can't wait to play your numbers, thanks in advance.Hyper

ArizonaDream's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg

United States
              Member #169277
              October 10, 2015
              630 Posts
              Posted: July 5, 2016, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

Lurking

I know I have better things to do than read this rubbish heap of a thread, but it's like an accident scene you drive past  and look anyway. 

Hoping Todd closes this soon.

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
                Wisconsin
                United States
                Member #104962
                January 23, 2011
                1075 Posts
                Posted: July 5, 2016, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

Nope, I'm Conservative, agreeing with rickylou makes you the liberal.

Not a chance that you are.  You are always one of the many half dozen around here attacking people for their views on things.  I'm thinking you're neo-conservative, which is like a paul ryan type.

Trump 2016!

Ringleader
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #81740
                  October 28, 2009
                  40609 Posts
                  Posted: July 5, 2016, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Not a chance that you are.  You are always one of the many half dozen around here attacking people for their views on things.  I'm thinking you're neo-conservative, which is like a paul ryan type.

so which am I, Liberal, or neo-conservative,

I am a fiscal Conservative.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                    Member #121745
                    January 16, 2012
                    4801 Posts
                    Posted: July 5, 2016, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

Cheers

Take a look at Fja's list. There are multiple categories. You seem to wait until you are momentarily at the top of one list, and ignore the other times. There is something seriously wrong with you. You really need to seek professional help.

J'aime La France.

United States
                      Member #121745
                      January 16, 2012
                      4801 Posts
                      Posted: July 5, 2016, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

Lol You are so delusional. I think you came close to going to the land of no avatar many times. 

PS. GET A JOB!

J'aime La France.

United States
                        Member #121745
                        January 16, 2012
                        4801 Posts
                        Posted: July 5, 2016, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Artist77, this guys has comprehension issues. I did some research and found a few interesting things. I may post the links later. 

For example, If I write that the speed limit on I-75 locally where I live is 70 miles per hour, it's a fact. His response would be...."Just because there's a speed limit doesn't mean everyone who speeds will turn themselves into the local Police department"...ROFL...I mean, just because someone goes five over the limit should feel guilty?...HEY LOOK GUYS AND GALS....we have a DMV expert on LP now.."

So imagine when I write that ALL income is taxable income, and you come back and say, "So if some guy wins 5 bucks on a bet, he has to report it?" His brain's evolution never factored in looking at dilemmas from different angles. Like a horse with blinders on.

He can't differentiate between what the rules are, and what most people obviously do in those situations, meaning they, including me, don't claim a 40 dollar win, wink wink, I'd be even with my losing tickets, yeah we get it Stack, but you missed the point. 

I'm simply stating the facts. Go argue with the IRS, I didn't write them rules right?

Sorry to the OP for getting off track, but Stack47 was the one who first provoked. In fact the first time I ever posted something on this thread was when Stack put his foot in his mouth again with his link post. 

Maybe I'll start a Fourth of July Blog just to see his response. I'll write the rules about general fireworks laws. "C'mon amber, do you really think people who shoot off a few bottle rockets should worry about the police giving them fines?"

Lol Definitely at the bottom of his class in more ways than one.

J'aime La France.

South Africa
                          Member #129822
                          June 28, 2012
                          365 Posts
                          Posted: July 5, 2016, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

Take a look at Fja's list. There are multiple categories. You seem to wait until you are momentarily at the top of one list, and ignore the other times. There is something seriously wrong with you. You really need to seek professional help.

Just waiting for your so called list..... No dont worry you laid down the challenge and now your running with your tail behind your leg. Bring them Mrs. puppy!!!!

Big Smile

South Africa
                            Member #129822
                            June 28, 2012
                            365 Posts
                            Posted: July 5, 2016, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Can't wait to play your numbers, thanks in advance.Hyper

Its a pleasure I chose all the number not to play tonight  lol

Ringleader
                              Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #81740
                              October 28, 2009
                              40609 Posts
                              Posted: July 5, 2016, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

Its a pleasure I chose all the number not to play tonight  lol

I played my numbers 2 days ago.Green laugh

Page 9 of 12