Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why are American lotteries rigged?

Topic closed. 168 replies. Last post 4 months ago by GatorShea.

Page 8 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
Member #106923
February 27, 2011
476 Posts
Posted: July 4, 2016, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

I already gave you some really good advice in that post, but I see you haven't consulted a Psychologist yet. Oh well, as long as you're a happy short bus window licker, that's fine. Ignorance is truly bliss.

In another thread a couple of weeks ago, you asked me to show you the IRS code for taxes and lottery, or any income, claiming I was wrong. So what did I do? I found the info from the IRS site and posted it. You quickly avoided responding directly to me, and wrote to Rjoh saying that now we have an IRS pro on LP, even though it was directly from the IRS website.

You're just a tool with an ego bigger than the empire state building. You didn't like me wiping the floor with you, so you tucked your tail and ran off like a homeless dog roaming the streets of Kentucky. Bash

Try your BS ons someone else, cause it ain't working on me.

You shouldn't encourage window licking, amber.  There could be lead in that short bus window seal.  This could cause brain damage, and a host of other problems, to the riders.

I'm feeling a jackpot win coming my way!

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #104962
    January 23, 2011
    1075 Posts
    Posted: July 4, 2016, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

Posts like these prove one thing only: Darwin's theory of evolution is obviously rigged or you would have been weeded out of the gene pool a long time ago. 

First, I'm not taking any theories or statements from a guy who doesn't know the plural form of 'country' and who can't tell the difference between 'a lot' or 'allot'.

We live in an age of information, there is no reason for this nonsense. You can't make a pronouncement of a game being rigged with no proof and absolutely no verifiable information. The odds of both the MM and PB are publicly & readily available. Now consider the adult population of the U.S. minus the adults residing in states that do not participate in MUSL and both common sense and statistics should show the obvious results.

The # of winners makes sense even when not considering those who don't ever play the lottery for personal, financial and religious reasons.

Most states have their own lotteries, not to mention scratch off games, where the odds of winning are much higher. People have the options to play those.

YOU want to have more people winning smaller amounts,  get over it. Your wants and wishes are inconsequential and not an excuse to circumvent actual facts and malign others. All it does is show the rest of us that you lack character and have the reasoning ability of a two year old.

Wow just wow.  You are attacking & insulting others with views you dislike ( just like you and others would do to me ), doesn't give you the moral high ground, neither does  Making fun of others spelling.  You have the audacity to mention lack of character....What a face palm!  Way to represent America to people in other countries.

Trump 2016!

Ricklou's avatar - majestic lion.jpg

South Africa
      Member #129822
      June 28, 2012
      361 Posts
      Posted: July 4, 2016, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

Wow just wow.  You are attacking & insulting others with views you dislike ( just like you and others would do to me ), doesn't give you the moral high ground, neither does  Making fun of others spelling.  You have the audacity to mention lack of character....What a face palm!  Way to represent America to people in other countries.

Dont worry mate its a select few that "crawl" out under rocks.....I have awesome American friends which I respect and are lovely people. And funny enough I am an American in South-Africa Capetown .......Ok not a real American but if there is war I will support America as good will always win over evil.

Cheers !!!!!

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
        Member #121745
        January 16, 2012
        4786 Posts
        Posted: July 4, 2016, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

I already gave you some really good advice in that post, but I see you haven't consulted a Psychologist yet. Oh well, as long as you're a happy short bus window licker, that's fine. Ignorance is truly bliss.

In another thread a couple of weeks ago, you asked me to show you the IRS code for taxes and lottery, or any income, claiming I was wrong. So what did I do? I found the info from the IRS site and posted it. You quickly avoided responding directly to me, and wrote to Rjoh saying that now we have an IRS pro on LP, even though it was directly from the IRS website.

You're just a tool with an ego bigger than the empire state building. You didn't like me wiping the floor with you, so you tucked your tail and ran off like a homeless dog roaming the streets of Kentucky. Bash

So true and accurate.

J'aime La France.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
          Texas
          United States
          Member #55889
          October 23, 2007
          5591 Posts
          Posted: July 4, 2016, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

Dont worry mate its a select few that "crawl" out under rocks.....I have awesome American friends which I respect and are lovely people. And funny enough I am an American in South-Africa Capetown .......Ok not a real American but if there is war I will support America as good will always win over evil.

Cheers !!!!!

I replied to you because you are half way around the world spouting about something you nothing about. I don't spew crap about the lotteries in your country. I don't know anything about them, and don't care about them, so I don't talk crap about them. You can take a lesson in that bubba.

If you gain a smidgen of credibility, (I know, big English words you'll have to look up) then maybe you will be taken seriously.

Now quit your whining.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
            Member #164727
            March 12, 2015
            2512 Posts
            Posted: July 4, 2016, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

You shouldn't encourage window licking, amber.  There could be lead in that short bus window seal.  This could cause brain damage, and a host of other problems, to the riders.

I know, but It looks like I was too late. Big Grin

United States
              Member #164727
              March 12, 2015
              2512 Posts
              Posted: July 4, 2016, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

So true and accurate.

Thanks Artist77, this guys has comprehension issues. I did some research and found a few interesting things. I may post the links later. 

For example, If I write that the speed limit on I-75 locally where I live is 70 miles per hour, it's a fact. His response would be...."Just because there's a speed limit doesn't mean everyone who speeds will turn themselves into the local Police department"...ROFL...I mean, just because someone goes five over the limit should feel guilty?...HEY LOOK GUYS AND GALS....we have a DMV expert on LP now.."

So imagine when I write that ALL income is taxable income, and you come back and say, "So if some guy wins 5 bucks on a bet, he has to report it?" His brain's evolution never factored in looking at dilemmas from different angles. Like a horse with blinders on.

He can't differentiate between what the rules are, and what most people obviously do in those situations, meaning they, including me, don't claim a 40 dollar win, wink wink, I'd be even with my losing tickets, yeah we get it Stack, but you missed the point. 

I'm simply stating the facts. Go argue with the IRS, I didn't write them rules right?

Sorry to the OP for getting off track, but Stack47 was the one who first provoked. In fact the first time I ever posted something on this thread was when Stack put his foot in his mouth again with his link post. 

Maybe I'll start a Fourth of July Blog just to see his response. I'll write the rules about general fireworks laws. "C'mon amber, do you really think people who shoot off a few bottle rockets should worry about the police giving them fines?"

Sunglasses's avatar - nicebear
                Zaperlopopotam
                Belgium
                Member #173932
                March 26, 2016
                952 Posts
                Posted: July 4, 2016, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

No winner ever complained of having won.

United States
                  Member #164727
                  March 12, 2015
                  2512 Posts
                  Posted: July 4, 2016, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

No winner ever complained of having won.

I don't know about that one. I've read a few stories about people who wished they never won because their life was much better before the nightmare that ensued after a win. Just Google it.

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #32652
                    February 14, 2006
                    7302 Posts
                    Posted: July 4, 2016, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

"I already gave you some really good advice in that post,"

Did you hide your advice behind your juvenile insults?

"In another thread a couple of weeks ago, you asked me to show you the IRS code for taxes and lottery"

I suggested asking a CPA, gave a link to IRS Q&A for the readers, you copied and pasted, and gave your usual mumbo-jumbo advice telling the readers they must report "free tickets" as income.

"Try your BS ons someone else, cause it ain't working on me."

Explain to the readers what it is that I'm trying out on you after you tell us how pre-drawing tests prevent any of the 1000 pick-3 combos from being drawn.

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #32652
                      February 14, 2006
                      7302 Posts
                      Posted: July 5, 2016, 12:10 am - IP Logged

Thanks Artist77, this guys has comprehension issues. I did some research and found a few interesting things. I may post the links later. 

For example, If I write that the speed limit on I-75 locally where I live is 70 miles per hour, it's a fact. His response would be...."Just because there's a speed limit doesn't mean everyone who speeds will turn themselves into the local Police department"...ROFL...I mean, just because someone goes five over the limit should feel guilty?...HEY LOOK GUYS AND GALS....we have a DMV expert on LP now.."

So imagine when I write that ALL income is taxable income, and you come back and say, "So if some guy wins 5 bucks on a bet, he has to report it?" His brain's evolution never factored in looking at dilemmas from different angles. Like a horse with blinders on.

He can't differentiate between what the rules are, and what most people obviously do in those situations, meaning they, including me, don't claim a 40 dollar win, wink wink, I'd be even with my losing tickets, yeah we get it Stack, but you missed the point. 

I'm simply stating the facts. Go argue with the IRS, I didn't write them rules right?

Sorry to the OP for getting off track, but Stack47 was the one who first provoked. In fact the first time I ever posted something on this thread was when Stack put his foot in his mouth again with his link post. 

Maybe I'll start a Fourth of July Blog just to see his response. I'll write the rules about general fireworks laws. "C'mon amber, do you really think people who shoot off a few bottle rockets should worry about the police giving them fines?"

I must have really ticked you off when mentioned it's too late to play the "after the drawings" numbers you pick. The good news for you is that only a few people respond in your threads.

"Sorry to the OP for getting off track, but Stack47 was the one who first provoked. In fact the first time I ever posted something on this thread was when Stack put his foot in his mouth again with his link post."

Actually it was mikeintexas who said, "And I see the usual paranoid idiots who find everything around them to be a conspiracy" and I gave them a link to an LP conspiracy theorist.

See, it wasn't me suggesting you're a paranoid idiot, Amber. You're did a fine job proving that all by yourself.

Ricklou's avatar - majestic lion.jpg

South Africa
                        Member #129822
                        June 28, 2012
                        361 Posts
                        Posted: July 5, 2016, 5:10 am - IP Logged

I replied to you because you are half way around the world spouting about something you nothing about. I don't spew crap about the lotteries in your country. I don't know anything about them, and don't care about them, so I don't talk crap about them. You can take a lesson in that bubba.

If you gain a smidgen of credibility, (I know, big English words you'll have to look up) then maybe you will be taken seriously.

Now quit your whining.

Coming from a black man that can only speak 1 language BRAVO to you Sir thank you for spreading your words of wisdom. The international community take note how you treat people from other countries here Bravo to you and your fellow group of rockspiders. Please go to counter 6 and get your noddy badge .Well your welcome to comment about my lottery I dont play it as its openly rigged and I would much rather play an overseas lottery where i know and see there is consistent winners. I only said it like I have seen it and if you still think MM is fair you should be content with results like these

draw 276 Numbers 34 61 66 67 68

draw 282 Numbers 20  41 42 45 49

And if your still not convinced try google Eddie Raymond Tipton

United States
                          Member #164727
                          March 12, 2015
                          2512 Posts
                          Posted: July 5, 2016, 9:13 am - IP Logged

"I already gave you some really good advice in that post,"

Did you hide your advice behind your juvenile insults?

"In another thread a couple of weeks ago, you asked me to show you the IRS code for taxes and lottery"

I suggested asking a CPA, gave a link to IRS Q&A for the readers, you copied and pasted, and gave your usual mumbo-jumbo advice telling the readers they must report "free tickets" as income.

"Try your BS ons someone else, cause it ain't working on me."

Explain to the readers what it is that I'm trying out on you after you tell us how pre-drawing tests prevent any of the 1000 pick-3 combos from being drawn.

Mumbo jumbo from the official IRS site? Boy, you really need help. 

Get a grip man, you need serious help from a professional. I'm just curious, how were you able to get this far in life? I truly want to know cause it's baffling me right now.

United States
                            Member #164727
                            March 12, 2015
                            2512 Posts
                            Posted: July 5, 2016, 9:29 am - IP Logged

I must have really ticked you off when mentioned it's too late to play the "after the drawings" numbers you pick. The good news for you is that only a few people respond in your threads.

"Sorry to the OP for getting off track, but Stack47 was the one who first provoked. In fact the first time I ever posted something on this thread was when Stack put his foot in his mouth again with his link post."

Actually it was mikeintexas who said, "And I see the usual paranoid idiots who find everything around them to be a conspiracy" and I gave them a link to an LP conspiracy theorist.

See, it wasn't me suggesting you're a paranoid idiot, Amber. You're did a fine job proving that all by yourself.

I know deep down those were your sentiments, which is why you took advantage of it, twist mike's intentions, by using someone else to jump on your side, but it backfired in your face. These are two distinct subjects that you are trying to lump together. FAIL !!!! And since the opinion is coming from a delusional window licker like you, it means your opinions are null and void to me. 

Mikeintexas was talking about the OPs opinions, and those who supported his views on the subject in that thread, not what you linked. Nice try, but you failed agian. Listen little boy, you were the one who interjected and posted a link. You just can't concede, can you. I understand, it's too embarrassing, I get it, I just wish you could. If you really believe in what the lotery officials tell you, then I have a bridge to sell you. Crazy

The only friend you have is that KYjelly Floyd character. You two would make great lovers. Only another moron would be able to understand your fact twisting logic.

Anyone who believes copy and paste from an IRS website is mumbo jumbo, clearly needs help, and you certainly qualify. 

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                              Texas
                              United States
                              Member #55889
                              October 23, 2007
                              5591 Posts
                              Posted: July 5, 2016, 9:34 am - IP Logged

Coming from a black man that can only speak 1 language BRAVO to you Sir thank you for spreading your words of wisdom. The international community take note how you treat people from other countries here Bravo to you and your fellow group of rockspiders. Please go to counter 6 and get your noddy badge .Well your welcome to comment about my lottery I dont play it as its openly rigged and I would much rather play an overseas lottery where i know and see there is consistent winners. I only said it like I have seen it and if you still think MM is fair you should be content with results like these

draw 276 Numbers 34 61 66 67 68

draw 282 Numbers 20  41 42 45 49

And if your still not convinced try google Eddie Raymond Tipton

Ahhh...someone from South Africa referring to me as a black man.

It's becoming very clear now that I am conversing with a racist. (It's ok if you have to look up conversing).

Here's a little tiny clue for you a-hole. I'm actually white. A senior who's been around the block a few times.

As far as rigging MM and PB, and Tipton, you obviously don't know the difference between RNG draws and ball draws.

Each time you post you reveal what you really don't know, but pretend you do.

As far as speaking one language. I do speak English as it is the language here in the US. And I speak it quite well. It's the only language I need or want to speak. Just because you speak more than one language doesn't mean you know what you are talking about, whatever language you use.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Page 8 of 12