Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why are American lotteries rigged?

Topic closed. 168 replies. Last post 4 months ago by GatorShea.

Page 6 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
Ricklou's avatar - majestic lion.jpg

South Africa
Member #129822
June 28, 2012
363 Posts
Posted: June 29, 2016, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

Rest In Peace: Reeva Rebecca Steenkamp!

I Agree! sad but lets dont go there !! His fate will be up July 6 if you follow Raven62. Gonna make major news worldwide

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
    Member #121745
    January 16, 2012
    4792 Posts
    Posted: June 29, 2016, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

This lad knows how to kick your butt and rubaduckeye butt in jackpots games YOUR OWN GAMES......I will leave the cards for rubaducky as he is not good with numbers.

Practice makes perfect the saying goes hey

Delusions of grandeur. We have a long list of players far better than you. And let's  be honest...that is the highest rank you ever achieved on Fja's list for pb and mm.

J'aime La France.

bigbuckswede's avatar - Riksbanken 2010000.jpeg

Sweden
      Member #153629
      March 20, 2014
      129 Posts
      Posted: June 30, 2016, 2:38 am - IP Logged

I don't think the SuperEna odds are that horrible, I think it's 1:622 000 000 (http://www.sisal.it/superenalotto/quanto-si-vince) Still not great odds, but not as abysmal as 1:56B

Sweden having joined Eurojackpot was news to me, completely slipped past me. LOL

BTW which butler service do you use? thelotter?

Hi, Read my post again, Superenalotto is 1:622 million Superstar is Superena PLUS superstar ball 1: of 90, you can google this. The superstarr multiplies lower divisions by 100, guess thas the point if it.

Eurojackpot was years ago sweden joined.

i used thelotter for <snip> but changed to another one.

I also play australian lotteries with an licensed reseller ozlotteries, german based company Jumbo runs thit with license from officiall Tattslotto. Hope this doesn't count as commerxial now...

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Return of Investment, ROI 2014 20% | ROI 2015 20% | ROI 2016 14,45%

sully16's avatar - sharan
        Ringleader
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        40518 Posts
        Posted: June 30, 2016, 8:18 am - IP Logged

Nice to meet you too Sully16.......oh so you are she ? I thought your a he lol.  Thanks for clearing that up for me

Naah I prefer beautiful girls Thumbs Up

Todd or any admin can we lock this thread please. Maybe some might have see this as an attack on your lotteries. Its not the case as its a world wide thing nobody knows how operators run lotteries - I underestimated the HIGH ODDS but it all make sense I guess.

Best of luck for all your games and win Big!!!!!

Cheers

Ricklou

What ? Are you 12 years old, grow up.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

sully16's avatar - sharan
          Ringleader
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #81740
          October 28, 2009
          40518 Posts
          Posted: June 30, 2016, 8:27 am - IP Logged

Take a Chill PILL all he was saying is he could beat you guy's in the Lottery games...How is that getting tough with you or anyone else. omg

So , I'm guessing that's a no on the thread with 50 pages of emoties.

I caught the veiled insult you threw at me in the Lottery Rigging story, Not back a whole day and your playing games.

You can kiss as many butts as you want , I will NOT tolerate your BS THIS TIME AROUND!

Every time you come at me, I will respond, so it might be in your best interest to leave me alone.

You might have a sweet little cartoon avatar and kiss up to people, but I got your number girly.

How do I just know your going to start pm'ing people crying about me, like you did the last time.

Make sure you really know who your friends are, cause last time, my friends clued me in on your hateful nasty words via the PM.

Now many will know the games you play and will not partake.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
            Texas
            United States
            Member #55889
            October 23, 2007
            5609 Posts
            Posted: June 30, 2016, 8:41 am - IP Logged

Dang!

Every time somebody starts spouting BS (especially someone halfway around the world) about our MM and PB being rigged, will get a rise out of me. This from a guy that doesn't know odds from a horse's behind.

Then he says he's gonna kick my butt in jackpots games. Really???

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
              Member #145267
              August 1, 2013
              1533 Posts
              Posted: June 30, 2016, 10:52 am - IP Logged

When the lottery committee sat down at the meeting table and decided to raise the odds, change the matrics over and over again, than put out a press release that this will raise the jackpot and have more winners.  Now it's rigged.

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
                Wisconsin
                United States
                Member #104962
                January 23, 2011
                1075 Posts
                Posted: June 30, 2016, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

I see the usual ones in denial,  aren't too happy about this topic of lotteries being rigged.  I myself see American lotteries as biased towards certain states  ( or certain cities for state only lotteries ).

When big money is involved I wouldn't be surprised if there is shady stuff going on behind the scenes.

Trump 2016!

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
                  Texas Panhandle
                  United States
                  Member #136843
                  December 20, 2012
                  1280 Posts
                  Posted: June 30, 2016, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

And I see the usual paranoid idiots who find everything around them to be a conspiracy.   I myself see American lotteries being -for the most part - transparent and the few controversies in certain states are outliers and certainly not the norm. There's no denying that.

When big money is involved I shouldn't be surprised that the mental midgets who can't grasp basic math come crawling out from under their rocks.

A people that elect corrupt politicians, impostors, thieves and traitors are not victims...but accomplices.
                   - George Orwell

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                    Texas
                    United States
                    Member #55889
                    October 23, 2007
                    5609 Posts
                    Posted: June 30, 2016, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

And I see the usual paranoid idiots who find everything around them to be a conspiracy.   I myself see American lotteries being -for the most part - transparent and the few controversies in certain states are outliers and certainly not the norm. There's no denying that.

When big money is involved I shouldn't be surprised that the mental midgets who can't grasp basic math come crawling out from under their rocks.

Green laugh

"Mental Midgets" who can't grasp basic math.

That got a laugh!

You said it better than I can.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
                      Member #121745
                      January 16, 2012
                      4792 Posts
                      Posted: June 30, 2016, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

So , I'm guessing that's a no on the thread with 50 pages of emoties.

I caught the veiled insult you threw at me in the Lottery Rigging story, Not back a whole day and your playing games.

You can kiss as many butts as you want , I will NOT tolerate your BS THIS TIME AROUND!

Every time you come at me, I will respond, so it might be in your best interest to leave me alone.

You might have a sweet little cartoon avatar and kiss up to people, but I got your number girly.

How do I just know your going to start pm'ing people crying about me, like you did the last time.

Make sure you really know who your friends are, cause last time, my friends clued me in on your hateful nasty words via the PM.

Now many will know the games you play and will not partake.

Well said Sully and so true. I know everyone she messaged also asking for their "help." I bet we will see " jeje je Marilyn" revived soon to help her. And I saved her pms  to me asking me to join her in a forum to disrupt it.

J'aime La France.

United States
                        Member #121745
                        January 16, 2012
                        4792 Posts
                        Posted: June 30, 2016, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

Dang!

Every time somebody starts spouting BS (especially someone halfway around the world) about our MM and PB being rigged, will get a rise out of me. This from a guy that doesn't know odds from a horse's behind.

Then he says he's gonna kick my butt in jackpots games. Really???

Lol.

J'aime La France.

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #79502
                          September 2, 2009
                          6395 Posts
                          Posted: June 30, 2016, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

GREED!!

I Agree! Thats exactly what I was going to post.

Ricklou's avatar - majestic lion.jpg

South Africa
                            Member #129822
                            June 28, 2012
                            363 Posts
                            Posted: July 1, 2016, 7:36 am - IP Logged

Delusions of grandeur. We have a long list of players far better than you. And let's  be honest...that is the highest rank you ever achieved on Fja's list for pb and mm.

Your right you have awesome predictors ...pity I cant play every draw ;). Little bit hectic on my side with work and cant be on this forum every day. Just a suggestion..........if you follow golf by any chance - we get the Ryder cup of golf where EU goes head on head with the USA. You should perhaps make a new challenge EU vs USA  where we play 1 US lottery and 1 EU lottery. I will gladly take on a spot for EU. Bring your best against the EU's best.  That should settle it quickly!. I play for the fun of this and its good to sharpen once skills.

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
                              Wisconsin
                              United States
                              Member #104962
                              January 23, 2011
                              1075 Posts
                              Posted: July 1, 2016, 9:51 am - IP Logged

Wow...Childish insults & attacks already.  There seems to be an issue with some people here that are uncivil when ever anyone brings up bias, or possible rigging.  Some of you crawl out from under your rocks & just fly off the handle and lose it bashing that person claiming they are mental midgets who can't grasp basic math.  Go do some self-reflecting, same to any others that have agreed & cheered you on.

Trump 2016!

Page 6 of 12