Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2021, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting winning numbers? Fact or fiction?

836 replies. Last post 2 hours ago by Stat$talker.

Page 20 of 56
PrintE-mailLink

Do you REALLY think it is possible to predict winning numbers?

With everything in me [ 113 ]  [76.87%]
Not a chance in the lower realm [ 34 ]  [23.13%]
Total Valid Votes [ 147 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 14 ]  

Guests cannot vote  ( Log In | Register )

United States
Member #107240
March 4, 2011
1120 Posts

Oh YES it will too...!!

You just have to understand Probability Math... which is not similar to regular math rules..

My hard drive wasnt hacked and copied for nuttin..!

SoMeBoDy was reeaal interested in my formula and process...!!!

-Stat$talker

What's up Stat,

What exactly kind of probability math are you using? I've heard you talk about it, but haven't seen it. That I know of anyway. Are you using it for even/odd, tracking digits up/down, hot/cold? How are you using it exactly? Without revealing any secrets of course. Can you give away any of it without jeopardizing?

I remember about 6 years ago that what I was working on got tampered with. Formulas changed and such. Don't think it was the lotto police or anything, but there was formulas that I know was changed. I noticed it and setup a few cells to watch for a few days and sure enough, they did get changed. I don't drink alcohol so I wasn't drunk. Anyone offers me drugs gets a wrap in the mouth so it definitely wasn't that. I've since fixed things so that I don't have to worry about that.

Looking back. Asking myself, what could have happened many times. Really, I don't know. Rest assured it won't happen again. You should really work only offline if you're having trouble.

Or make sure your PC is bulletproof. Which none of them are.

How's the weather down there? It as cold as it is here?

Not been there in forever it seems. Not since Chris Stapleton was at the theater years ago in Athens. Any good places to eat around there still? Not sure what part you are at there though, so I guess that nulls my question.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

db101's avatar - RB55Ms1

United States
    Member #202923
    December 14, 2019
    303 Posts

Oh YES it will too...!!

You just have to understand Probability Math... which is not similar to regular math rules..

My hard drive wasnt hacked and copied for nuttin..!

SoMeBoDy was reeaal interested in my formula and process...!!!

-Stat$talker

If you cracked the lottery with math, why are you slumming it with us here? And what's this tale about your hard drive? If you've got some top secret math on there, you should encrypt it like all those geniuses at Google and hedge funds do.

United States
      Member #107240
      March 4, 2011
      1120 Posts

If you cracked the lottery with math, why are you slumming it with us here? And what's this tale about your hard drive? If you've got some top secret math on there, you should encrypt it like all those geniuses at Google and hedge funds do.

I was hoping they would share a little of it so we could get a glimpse of it.

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
        700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
        United States
        Member #200645
        September 1, 2019
        751 Posts

What's up Stat,

What exactly kind of probability math are you using? I've heard you talk about it, but haven't seen it. That I know of anyway. Are you using it for even/odd, tracking digits up/down, hot/cold? How are you using it exactly? Without revealing any secrets of course. Can you give away any of it without jeopardizing?

I remember about 6 years ago that what I was working on got tampered with. Formulas changed and such. Don't think it was the lotto police or anything, but there was formulas that I know was changed. I noticed it and setup a few cells to watch for a few days and sure enough, they did get changed. I don't drink alcohol so I wasn't drunk. Anyone offers me drugs gets a wrap in the mouth so it definitely wasn't that. I've since fixed things so that I don't have to worry about that.

Looking back. Asking myself, what could have happened many times. Really, I don't know. Rest assured it won't happen again. You should really work only offline if you're having trouble.

Or make sure your PC is bulletproof. Which none of them are.

How's the weather down there? It as cold as it is here?

Not been there in forever it seems. Not since Chris Stapleton was at the theater years ago in Athens. Any good places to eat around there still? Not sure what part you are at there though, so I guess that nulls my question.

"I remember about 6 years ago that what I was working on got tampered with. Formulas changed and such"

Yea Green Fox,... I believe you... Most folks have to have it happen to them before they become convinced...

It's why I don't put my laptop online for very long ... It was a laptop that was loaned to me while mine was in the repair shop from overheating... Watched in astonishment as a progress bar suddenly appeared onscreen... finished in about 7 to 8 sec...so, if you don't have any real numerical weapons on your computer, then they're not intrested in what you're doing... obviously you did..!!

As far as the Math goes, revealed how it worked for a particular MM drawing in previous threads here, but now I'm mindful that Lottery Officials ARE monitoring what's discussed here...

There's even a certain member here that uses the Georgia Lottery Logo..!!..It's Trademarked for sure , so I wonder what's THAT about?

-Stat$talker

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

United States
          Member #200645
          September 1, 2019
          751 Posts

Go back and read my posts on this thread... as well as view my tickets, which in a few cases were back to back drawings of the same Game...as well as see some of Green Fox's tickets...

He and I were just showing proof, that predicting numbers CAN be done..

As far as my personal laptop is concerned,.. it IS and always HAVE been encrypted..!! .. the hacking event occurred with a LOANED laptop..!!

"slumming"?...........huuummm

-Stat$talker

United States
            Member #107240
            March 4, 2011
            1120 Posts

"I remember about 6 years ago that what I was working on got tampered with. Formulas changed and such"

Yea Green Fox,... I believe you... Most folks have to have it happen to them before they become convinced...

It's why I don't put my laptop online for very long ... It was a laptop that was loaned to me while mine was in the repair shop from overheating... Watched in astonishment as a progress bar suddenly appeared onscreen... finished in about 7 to 8 sec...so, if you don't have any real numerical weapons on your computer, then they're not intrested in what you're doing... obviously you did..!!

As far as the Math goes, revealed how it worked for a particular MM drawing in previous threads here, but now I'm mindful that Lottery Officials ARE monitoring what's discussed here...

There's even a certain member here that uses the Georgia Lottery Logo..!!..It's Trademarked for sure , so I wonder what's THAT about?

-Stat$talker

What's up Stat,

Actually, what happened to me was I was sharing my files with some people back then and didn't know that much about it and some knew less than I did. The cells was getting changed by other users. I wasn't hacked. I know more now, and I 100% trust the ones that have them and they absolutely know what they are doing. Far far superior in programming than I am.

Your first clue that you WAS NOT hacked was the laptop. It wasn't your laptop. Had it been, then I COULD say possibly, but still not likely. Not by any commission though still. You had a laptop from a repair shop on loan. If "they" was going to hack you, they would have got into your personal PC. Not a loaner that they did not even know if it was yours or not. They're laptop might have gotten hacked. Maybe they had no kind of protection OR it was out of date. Something to that nature. Maybe the shop that loaned you the lapper's was already hacked into. AND you have to take into consideration the reputation of the shop that loaned you the top. Maybe they had files on there that they needed to fix something on another and just got those files through a backdoor they had set up. NO ONES going to hack into a loaned laptop that they do not know is loaned, let alone know who it is loaned to looking for a certain person's files. If they wanted "your" files, they would have came straight through your regular use unit. You wasn't hacked by any lottery commission. Just wasn't. YOU wasn't hacked anyway. The shops PC was what it happened to.

There are people from the lottery on here. Doesn't mean they are here seeing "who might have something to beat their odds". It's the premier lottery site on the web. Of course they are going to be here seeing what people are saying. I'd be much more concerned about people that are out there looking to steal ideas. In the same breath though, WE are putting what we are on here. Once it's said on the web, it's public domain then. Unless you have some sort of copyright or trademark. Even then, just one small change makes it different and therefore completely usable by that person legally. Unless you have a copyright or such, you post every formula that you have and they copy every piece of it exactly as you have it, there's NOTHING you can do about it. Or anyone.

This site IS public domain. It's here to share ideas. To talk about the games. To show what they win. It has to do with the lottery so of course they're gonna be people from the lottery here. Testing the waters. Seeing how people are liking certain games. And there is always the chance that "they" are thinking someone might have something. They're not going to hack into someone's laptop to get that info though. It's highly illegal for one thing. Plus the fact that THEY JUST DON'T NEED to do it. You think they don't want you to win? You think that they don't know people have to win for them to survive also? No one wins, no one plays. Just that simple. Just look at the amount of pick 3 or 4 winners per day, and THINK about how many tickets they sold that day. You really think that they have so many winners on those games that it's ripping their profits to shreds? LOL. Local lotteries could have a winner a week, even more on their 5 draw games and STILL come out way in the good.

Say you do figure out a way to win, and win every time if you wanted to. Are you going to set out and win every draw? How bout 2 or 3 a week? NO. Why would you? You that greedy? How long before they cut you off? How much you going to invest in lawyers to prove that it was just luck? Or to prove that you wasn't involved in some sort of internal scam? THEY KNOW all this already. They know people ARE going to win. They also know we have to to keep them in business. They don't care if you, me or anyone wins. They just know that some have to.

If none of this gets into your brain, then I hope you have some holes in that box. At least a flap you can open up and stick your head out once in a while to get you some fresh air. If not, you're really just suffocating yourself out of a win and life in general.

Just trying to help. Good luck to ya!

United States
              Member #200645
              September 1, 2019
              751 Posts

What's up Stat,

Actually, what happened to me was I was sharing my files with some people back then and didn't know that much about it and some knew less than I did. The cells was getting changed by other users. I wasn't hacked. I know more now, and I 100% trust the ones that have them and they absolutely know what they are doing. Far far superior in programming than I am.

Your first clue that you WAS NOT hacked was the laptop. It wasn't your laptop. Had it been, then I COULD say possibly, but still not likely. Not by any commission though still. You had a laptop from a repair shop on loan. If "they" was going to hack you, they would have got into your personal PC. Not a loaner that they did not even know if it was yours or not. They're laptop might have gotten hacked. Maybe they had no kind of protection OR it was out of date. Something to that nature. Maybe the shop that loaned you the lapper's was already hacked into. AND you have to take into consideration the reputation of the shop that loaned you the top. Maybe they had files on there that they needed to fix something on another and just got those files through a backdoor they had set up. NO ONES going to hack into a loaned laptop that they do not know is loaned, let alone know who it is loaned to looking for a certain person's files. If they wanted "your" files, they would have came straight through your regular use unit. You wasn't hacked by any lottery commission. Just wasn't. YOU wasn't hacked anyway. The shops PC was what it happened to.

There are people from the lottery on here. Doesn't mean they are here seeing "who might have something to beat their odds". It's the premier lottery site on the web. Of course they are going to be here seeing what people are saying. I'd be much more concerned about people that are out there looking to steal ideas. In the same breath though, WE are putting what we are on here. Once it's said on the web, it's public domain then. Unless you have some sort of copyright or trademark. Even then, just one small change makes it different and therefore completely usable by that person legally. Unless you have a copyright or such, you post every formula that you have and they copy every piece of it exactly as you have it, there's NOTHING you can do about it. Or anyone.

This site IS public domain. It's here to share ideas. To talk about the games. To show what they win. It has to do with the lottery so of course they're gonna be people from the lottery here. Testing the waters. Seeing how people are liking certain games. And there is always the chance that "they" are thinking someone might have something. They're not going to hack into someone's laptop to get that info though. It's highly illegal for one thing. Plus the fact that THEY JUST DON'T NEED to do it. You think they don't want you to win? You think that they don't know people have to win for them to survive also? No one wins, no one plays. Just that simple. Just look at the amount of pick 3 or 4 winners per day, and THINK about how many tickets they sold that day. You really think that they have so many winners on those games that it's ripping their profits to shreds? LOL. Local lotteries could have a winner a week, even more on their 5 draw games and STILL come out way in the good.

Say you do figure out a way to win, and win every time if you wanted to. Are you going to set out and win every draw? How bout 2 or 3 a week? NO. Why would you? You that greedy? How long before they cut you off? How much you going to invest in lawyers to prove that it was just luck? Or to prove that you wasn't involved in some sort of internal scam? THEY KNOW all this already. They know people ARE going to win. They also know we have to to keep them in business. They don't care if you, me or anyone wins. They just know that some have to.

If none of this gets into your brain, then I hope you have some holes in that box. At least a flap you can open up and stick your head out once in a while to get you some fresh air. If not, you're really just suffocating yourself out of a win and life in general.

Just trying to help. Good luck to ya!

The loaned laptop was from a friend... unbeknownst to me it had a wi-fi connection constantly on, but no panel LED showing it was on and connected... I had it for about 2 weeks before the hard drive copying took place...luckily I followed my first thoughts about not putting all my lottery weapons on it.. So they didnt get much.. at least the Probability weapons I have weren't on it..!

They got Lotto Pro.. which doesn't matter..

But I have noticed that now, when the Math suggest checking back to a certain game in history, the ole 1 digit away disease is showing up... which it didnt use to do that... So that's all the proof I need that tells me who's behind it..

But I've got more intense mathematical wheels, that I've noticed that they avoid...

thus someone wins elsewhere... avoiding my numbers... You got to have..

1. Good number selection based on Probability forecast.

2. Intense mathematical Combinatorical wheels..

Trust me, that WILL get their attention..

So, as in Football, they'd rather throw away the ball, than get sacked by me...!!... cause I'm comin, and Math is comin with me...!!

-Stat$talker

United States
                Member #107240
                March 4, 2011
                1120 Posts

The loaned laptop was from a friend... unbeknownst to me it had a wi-fi connection constantly on, but no panel LED showing it was on and connected... I had it for about 2 weeks before the hard drive copying took place...luckily I followed my first thoughts about not putting all my lottery weapons on it.. So they didnt get much.. at least the Probability weapons I have weren't on it..!

They got Lotto Pro.. which doesn't matter..

But I have noticed that now, when the Math suggest checking back to a certain game in history, the ole 1 digit away disease is showing up... which it didnt use to do that... So that's all the proof I need that tells me who's behind it..

But I've got more intense mathematical wheels, that I've noticed that they avoid...

thus someone wins elsewhere... avoiding my numbers... You got to have..

1. Good number selection based on Probability forecast.

2. Intense mathematical Combinatorical wheels..

Trust me, that WILL get their attention..

So, as in Football, they'd rather throw away the ball, than get sacked by me...!!... cause I'm comin, and Math is comin with me...!!

-Stat$talker

OK.

United States
                  Member #203601
                  January 9, 2020
                  8 Posts

The fact of the matter is not if you can predict numbers but when and with how much resources.  I predicted the winning numbers, but for one reason or another I did not spend the money.  If I had, things would be different.  Many I could have, but didn't.  It is frustrating not being able to spend the money and see that you were right.  Frankly, it is possible, but the sheer amount of money involved is staggering.

The biggest problem is covering.  What if this group and not that group, etc.

Max win:  4/5 in California Super Lotto

Could have jackpots:

Mega millions jackpot - so easy to predict but couldn't spend the money ($1500 per person covering one mega number) Needed at least 25 people.  Can't even convince my "friends" to go in.  Max contribution was $100 and they wanted an equal share even though I would have spent the thousands to cover.

Many, many California Super Lotto jackpots predicted.  Did not spend.  Again, thousands involved.

PS Someone interviewed said the same.  You can predict winning numbers, but it would cost thousands.  He proved it with mathematics.  I heard many mathematicians win the game.

United States
                    Member #203601
                    January 9, 2020
                    8 Posts

I started with the basic premise that random numbers are not random.  My computer was able to predict some not all of the numbers.  Quickpick system is the same way.  It is definitely not random.

db101's avatar - RB55Ms1

United States
                      Member #202923
                      December 14, 2019
                      303 Posts

The fact of the matter is not if you can predict numbers but when and with how much resources.  I predicted the winning numbers, but for one reason or another I did not spend the money.  If I had, things would be different.  Many I could have, but didn't.  It is frustrating not being able to spend the money and see that you were right.  Frankly, it is possible, but the sheer amount of money involved is staggering.

Could have jackpots:

Mega millions jackpot - so easy to predict but couldn't spend the money ($1500 per person covering one mega number) Needed at least 25 people.  Can't even convince my "friends" to go in.  Max contribution was $100 and they wanted an equal share even though I would have spent the thousands to cover.

Many, many California Super Lotto jackpots predicted.  Did not spend.  Again, thousands involved.

PS Someone interviewed said the same.  You can predict winning numbers, but it would cost thousands.  He proved it with mathematics.  I heard many mathematicians win the game.

Covering isn't predicting tho. Anyone with enough money can play giant wheels and come out ahead when the conditions are right, without knowing a lick of math. When you say you can predict numbers to my mind that means you found a pattern in the RNG.

United States
                        Member #107240
                        March 4, 2011
                        1120 Posts

Could have jackpots:

Hello LottoKing6,

Funny how money sets friendship into perspective. I KNOW who my friends are luckily. I do know that you can have a set of 4 options per pick position and if all the winning numbers was in each of those sets you'd have to buy 1,024 tickets to get a 5 of 5 and be guaranteed to win. Cottoneyed did a lot further testing into it than I did. He's a lot better at math than I am. If you've got any kind of way to get your options down to that, KNOW it and are just wanting a win, I'd take a loan if I had to to make it happen. A 5 of 5 would let you pay that back real fast. (NOT a responsible or advisable gambling tip BTW.) That's not what I'm looking for, so, I won't be doing that. If I can't do it with a $10 or less bet, it just won't happen for me. Preferably less.

You've got to have some way to cut down your options using something. There is ways to cut them down and that is what those mathematicians are talking about. Depending on how far you cut down and actually leave the winners is the trick though and the difference in thousands, hundreds and less bet size. We're either going to just get lucky, spend thousands or do A LOT of work and digging. I'm not lucky and don't have thousands to play so I've had to do a lot of work and digging. Like a lot of people on here. Just like playing all even or all odd. It doesn't happen as much as 2 odd 3 even or vice-versa by far and not even as much as 1 odd 4 even or vice-versa, BUT when it does, you've cut your options and plays down to at least half so when it does, you're already ahead of the odds for the game that it does occur. You're still THOUSANDS out of pocket to play all the sets of course. You cut out 1,3,5,7,9 or 2,4,6,8 and the sets like that, still play all even/odd and you've bettered your chances further for the game that it happens. You would still lose the majority of the time with this type of play, but when THAT scenario came back around, you're closer to THAT win than you are the other draws.

The majority of all draws of 5 or more is 2 odd 3 even or vice versa. If you play that setup constantly, you've bettered your odds per draw simply because that IS what happens the most and you are keeping true with that trend. Doesn't mean you've got the correct 5, but you are at least right there with it for the majority of the draws. And not that 1,2,3,4,5 wont happen, doesn't have the chance of happening, or has a less of a chance of happening, it does not happen as much as other sets do so unless you're just waiting on that set to hit, play the better odds. Speaking of things like that happening and for anyone that does not know odds or think that odds stated are exact and true, with every set having the exact same odds, then a set of 5 hitting back to back SHOULD have the exact same odds as any other set. If we're getting technical about it. It should. Why is the odds of that happening greater than just getting a 5 of 5? Happening 3 times in a row would be odds out of this world. In a pick 3 game it would be unheard of. I would think. It may have happened somewhere. I really don't know. Has any state even had back to back same, in order pick 3 numbers chosen? I don't know, but would about bet anything I own that 3 times hasn't. Would a whole lot that back to back hasn't. Not more than a handful of draws from every states draws combined. If any.

Play the same set/s over and over? You will win. When that set comes up, you're so far ahead of THAT draw. When will they come up? I don't know. But they will eventually. How many draws till it does though? If they don't come up with a year, you've only spent at the least $365 if you play every draw, but if they come up in that year, you've won a jackpot. 2 years? 3?

Now I can't tell you what the most drawn "first pick" is. I could with some work if I wanted like a lot on here. But I can tell you that HERE 1-19 has been drawn as the LOWEST choice at 4,661 times out of 4,814  draws. That's real significant number. That's still 20 options to choose from as a starting point, and from there, depending on accurate choice, will leave the larger numbers to choose from for the other positions. Don't know about anyone else, but it's easier to pick out of 20 than it is 42 to me. Depending on how far you are willing to go, or can, the more you'll know what to look for. Much more digging myself, I won't have to buy a plane ticket to get to China.

I better lay down for a spell. Yep. Good luck out there today all!

United States
                          Member #203601
                          January 9, 2020
                          8 Posts

Ummm... beg to differ.  Out of the entire field, if you cover, you will be playing the odds.  On the other hand, if you play by your best guess, you will play odds of 1/1000 not 1/10000000.

Ways to limit your field exist and I know them. Simple as that. I myself have won 4/5 in the California Super Lotto, but didn't hit the mega ($100 spent vs $1000s). Or, in my office pool, 4/5 plus mega hit ($10 spent each time the jackpot was high enough)

with such a record, it is truly frustrating not to win jackpot due to lack of resources ( people in a betting pool and money )

United States
                            Member #107240
                            March 4, 2011
                            1120 Posts

Ummm... beg to differ.  Out of the entire field, if you cover, you will be playing the odds.  On the other hand, if you play by your best guess, you will play odds of 1/1000 not 1/10000000.

Ways to limit your field exist and I know them. Simple as that. I myself have won 4/5 in the California Super Lotto, but didn't hit the mega ($100 spent vs $1000s). Or, in my office pool, 4/5 plus mega hit ($10 spent each time the jackpot was high enough)

with such a record, it is truly frustrating not to win jackpot due to lack of resources ( people in a betting pool and money )

That's what I was saying. You have to cut the field down and pick from that. Use what happens the most like the 2/3 or 3/2 even-odd sets. If you're covering all the numbers, you're going to have to play their odds and purchase an insane amount of tickets and still be where? Unless you've got the money to play all the numbers, and in that case, why they needing to play in the first place.

If "friends" won't go in with you, maybe family? I'm sure with proof that you've got to show them what you can do, they'd be more than happy to join you.

I'm not looking to play thousands. I can't. Not even looking to play hundreds. I don't want to. Don't think that either is necessary.

Best of luck to you!

United States
                              Member #107240
                              March 4, 2011
                              1120 Posts

Ok. Got my macros running correctly to fully test this out. Running it in .05% increments and will do so up as far as needed to be able to tune this to it's best. Once that is done, I'll be able to tune down to as many decimal places as needed to give as few options as possible and still give plenty of hits per position and enough 5 of 5's per month that a win should be easy pickins.

So far, I'm seeing that just with the standard average, starting in December 2007, the 5 of 5 possibilities are minimal at best. About 3 for the entire month. That was with 9 options for the first pick, 17 for second, 15 for 3rd, 17 for 4th and 9 for 5th. That is this "thing" tuned to average only.

Good thing is, that it is getting better as it goes along for each following December with 5 of 5's. It is lowering the average with each game entered and adapting the way I was expecting, but by lowering the average as it goes, it is also producing a few more options as it goes. Again, as expected. Only by 2 for the 1st, 1 for the 2nd, about 3.5 for the 3rd, about 3.5 for the 4th, and near 6 for the 5th. So not that many really and in 13 years, (4,745 draws) that's nothing. I already know that with the 1st and 5th picks I can go as high as 1.75 times the average, keep my options at 7 to 8 or less, and still have my winning numbers showing over 20 draws a month.

It is adapting which really excites me and what I was hoping to see. Knowing January 2007 - January 2019 and all the other months separated like so, I'll be able to cipher if a certain month needs more or less and will be able to make it adjust to that when that times comes. I'll also be able to tell it to adjust accordingly if it reaches a certain amount of games.

What this means is I am getting it to keep with an average "tune", an average of 3.68612% of the total ball set for the first pick as options, 3.06627% of the total ball set for the second, 2.88349% for the third, 2.98629% for the 4th and 3.31556% for the fifth over a 13 year period. Just for December 2007, 2008, 2009 and so on.

I don't know if that's bad, good or about average. Can't get any info on my other post, so determining will be up to me I guess. I do know that tuning it will cut those options down further, just have to set it correctly and optimally. I'll know more when all the months are done and I can see it all fully.

Getting back at it. Good luck to all!

Page 20 of 56