Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2021, 11:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting winning numbers? Fact or fiction?

2033 replies. Last post 2 days ago by Player649.

Page 18 of 136
PrintE-mailLink

Do you REALLY think it is possible to predict winning numbers?

With everything in me [ 159 ]  [76.44%]
Not a chance in the lower realm [ 49 ]  [23.56%]
Total Valid Votes [ 208 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 14 ]  

Guests cannot vote  ( Log In | Register )

AllenB's avatar - Cowboy Crix-yellow.jpg
Lincoln, California
United States
Member #167122
June 27, 2015
1117 Posts

Ever walk 10 foot into the kitchen and completely forget why you walked in there for? 

No Problem.  Just start walking back to where you thought about going to the kitchen in the first place, I usually remember before I get back. 

That of course means I can remember where I was.

Greenfox's avatar - 6QC8Gnt

United States
    Member #107239
    March 4, 2011
    1120 Posts

Ever walk 10 foot into the kitchen and completely forget why you walked in there for? 

Those are called "senior moments." I hope we're both too young to be having those. lol

Anyway, I just wanted to say I read it all also. Like you say, sometimes what we write can spawn an idea for someone else that leads to a big discovery or breakthrough in their own workouts. I know that's happened to me since I've been on LP. I truly hope you succeed in getting that big win after all the effort you've put into it. It's sounds like you're right on the cusp of it. Good Luck to you with it and have a Happy New Year. Thumbs Up

Hello grwurston,

Well, 45 here but I am a Fox, so I guess I have to count in dog years? That would make me what? 315. lol. Yeah. I do it. Done it most my life I reckon.

I sure do talk a lot for someone that doesn't talk a lot huh?

I reckon that's what this place is for. Pass it on and share ideas. As long as Todd keeps it up, it'll be her till it's over for someone that is interested. Hopefully someone can get something out of it. I can't really post all of it at the moment, but it is passed on to a couple more and it will be sometime or another.

Part of me wishes for the win because of the money, but it really is more about actually just doing it. I don't need a whole lot for just me. As long as I can keep my puppy fed and out of the cold, I'm good. I appreciate it though! I'd like to see a lot of people get a big win. Not like there isn't enough out there to go around. I don't know though. Maybe one day. One day for all of us would be fine with me.

Thank you, best of luck to you and hope you've had a great New Years also!

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
    When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

United States
      Member #107239
      March 4, 2011
      1120 Posts

Feel like it's real, definitely patterns exist, but so many battling each other to the front of the line it's still luck.  You can on the right day decide to play. 

see 88x last draw and decide to play 24 cuz 88=24.  You simply look at the last 88x and plus 1 on third digit and it hits.

It really can be that easy.  But then you try it again a few hundred times and it doesn't and you lose more money than you won.

Hello Matchu,

If you could see the things I've seen, it might change your mind. And definitely not in any race with anyone but myself. We all have to push ourselves in some form or fashion on something in life. I got too many candles lit myself and most burning at both ends.

I've seen what you're talking about with the numbers, and yes it can be that easy. You're talking pick 3. I've done a lot of work on those games also. From up one, down one, cross addition, all sorts of things. What worked best for me was making my own ideas and building what I did on that. There is more to it than luck, but luck sure makes more winners than systems for without doubt. It's because so many just play QP's. The odds are greater because of the plays. Got an uncle that hits the 3 draws all the time just by playing his house number. BUT, there are ways to make it happen. Ways to cut your odds down.

It's hard to keep up with as much stuff as I'm trying to do at the moment, but I'll be back on the 3 and 4 soon enough. It's one of my favorite programs I've made just because of the way it works.

Best of luck to you!

United States
        Member #107239
        March 4, 2011
        1120 Posts

No Problem.  Just start walking back to where you thought about going to the kitchen in the first place, I usually remember before I get back. 

That of course means I can remember where I was.

Yes for sure. LOL. Never fails. Did it today actually. Straight to the fridge, forgot and soon as my butt hit back in the seat, I remembered exactly what it was. Wasn't about to not get back up and make it happen though.

It's just something in our programming for whatever reason. Makes us think we're crazy anyway. At least wander if we're headed that way.

United States
          Member #107239
          March 4, 2011
          1120 Posts

I did this earlier this morning and something happened it kicked me off so I'll try it again.

This was from the 12-30-2019 draw here. It is the first picks options with no filtering done. It's what it looks like as soon as the draws are updated and calculated. The only editing done to the photo is the headers above each subset has been colored to match the cells so it doesn't give too much away and picks 2-5 are not showing. The picks are laid out though as they are on this games worksheet.

If you take columns B-AA, 3-15, those would classify as first key odd. Cells in B-AA, 18-30, those are first key even. All your options will show up in the non-colored cells only and the headers above each will let you know where they are.

If you see the dark grey columns, those separate the two keys into the 4 subgroups. B-P, 3-15, will be key 1 odd key 2 odd. R-AA, 3-15, is key 1 odd key 2 odd. B-K, 18-30, is key 1 even and key 2 even. M-AA, 18-30, is key 1 even and key 2 odd. (This is not the exact key numbers, but you get the picture this way.)            For key 1, if you set it as odd, rows 18-30 will clear off and you will not see them as a pick. If you set key 1 as even, it will clear off rows 3-15 and you will not see those as a pick option. Set key 1 as odd and key 2 as odd, you will only see B-P, 3-15 and all other options will disappear. Set key 1 as odd and key 2 as even, you'll only see R-AA, 3-15 as options. Same with key 1 even, key 2 even and key 1 even and key 2 odd.

Her you only have 3 of the keys to choose from. Odd/odd, odd/even and even/odd. The math on this one made it so that there was no options for keys even/even.

For odd/odd, you only have four choices. 11,5,8 and 9.

Odd/even you only have two choices. 1 and 4.

Even/odd you have four choices. 6,3,2 and 7.

In cell AE3 you see that 6. That lets me know, just by glancing that there is only 6 options for key 1 odd.                                                                                         AE18 let's me know that there is 4 options for key 1 even, and AE16 will give me a total of how many options total per pick. The more stress you can take off the brain, the more relaxed you are to actually look correctly. It is for me anyway. If you throw out 40 numbers per pick and are expecting to pick out of those only 1, your brain can go a little haywire. The simpler the better I've found.

One of these 4 subgroups will have your number in it over 70% of the time. According to my book, which is set up to do a full 31 days at a time, a full month, from January 1, 2017 to December 30, 2019, I'm showing it happens 22 times per month on average. 2019 it happened 267 times and 2017-2018 it happened 269 times each. That's out of 365 games a year. That's less than 100 games a year that you will not have the winning number from the get go. Seems like a lot I guess, but it's part of the purpose of this. To cut out as many options as possible to increase our chances of a win and still give plenty of opportunities per month to get THE WIN. It's plenty when you look at the whole picture.

Back to it. I now know that there are only three ways to set those two keys, with only one being correct. I'm not worrying about if the winning number is in there because I know that the percentages tell me it has a better chance than not to be. I'm only focusing on picking one, again eliminating more stress and allowing clearer thinking. I could just pick one from each set and go with it and still have better chances, but I've got way too much depth in me to do that. That's still just luck in my eyes and that's not what I've put all this work into this for.

Once the pick options are set by percentages that I choose, they go into these pages and into whatever subset that they meet according to the inner math of the balls drawn themselves. They are not just thrown into a set by chance. This is using the inner math of the draws themselves to decide what goes where. If you look at this one close, you will see that there is 12 columns that can be odd/odd keys. There is 7 columns that can be odd/even keys. For the even/even keys, there is 7 subsets and 12 even/odd keys. It's reversed. As I said, there is actually 128 subgroups per option mathematically. I've cut out all the ones per option that have never produced and that only have a very small percentage of the time. This was what was left for pick one. The smallest pick.

The odd thing about this is the 12 and 7, and 7 and 12 options that was left. 7+12=19 which is 1+9=10. 10 is completion and the next step up from the 0-9 whole numbers. Let's look at this as if there was an X going from corner to corner linking odd/odd to even/odd and odd/even to even/even. Odd/odd you have 11,5,8,9. Total those up you have 11+5=16+8=24+9=33. 3+3=6. Go to even/odd and you have 6,3,2,7. 6+3=9+2=11+7=18=1+8=9. 6 and 9 are mathematical even/odd opposites. Odd/odd has 1,4. 1+4=5. In even/even, you have zero numbers. That's 0 numbers. 0 and 5 are mathematical even/odd, positive/negative opposites. This sort of thing happens NOT just once in a while. Quite often. If you look at the date of this draw it was 12 30 2019. That's 3, 3, 3. What is 3 from completion of 10? 7. 7 was the winning number for this date's draws smallest number. Winning numbers was 7,26,30,33,39. That's 7,8,3,6,3 each summed up. 3 is definitely in the date. 8 is also the mathematical even positive of the odd negative 3. Maybe I'm putting more into that than there is, but this is not just a once in a while occurrence that stuff like this happens with this. Another thing that happens is when filtering down. I filter using all "long shots", I'll get either the winning number or what's left will sum up to the winning number. I filter to the best options, it will do the same. It's crazy. Or maybe that's just me also. But it happens every time. I honestly don't know why. Or even how. But I know it does it.

Another thing in this is the matrix. Ball set changes. It goes through that already when we went from 39 to 43. It has not changed how it works whatsoever. It will as of now, accept up to 100 numbers. I had to have this versatile enough for whatever changes made. One cell change to whatever the ball set is is all it takes to adjust. Add more balls or take some away, it takes one second to adjust it. Need more than 100 balls, that can be done in less that 10 minutes. Change all the numbers to pictures or symbols? Give me 30 minutes and a cup of coffee. It will also handle up to 7,000 draws but if it needs more, that's about an hours worth of work, another cup of coffee and a good stretch. Changing options per pick for this layout? Each pick position has one cell on one sheet that has every percentage of what it looks for right there in view. Want less options for pick one? Give that cell a higher percentage. Want more? Give it a lower percentage. Want to change options for 1,3,5 only? Change those cells up or down. Done in seconds. Let it calculate and see what it does. It's easily adaptable to whatever and that's what I wanted with it. Each "play sheet" (1-31) in this adjusts it's self accordingly to what has happened that draw and keeps that data visible on that page so back testing is a breeze. It also adjusts the next sheet accordingly so you're not working off of the wrong data. Running tests on it to find out what happened where has a special spot that the data goes into as to how many hits it's produced per position and how many 1 of 5's, 2 of 5's and so on per month that goes into another book so I can keep track of how it's doing. Every game that's put into it, it will show you the changes as soon as it calculates. It's all in one, see at once spot.

There is a book that tests how many hits per game per month and wins per game per month. It's set up to handle from 2006 and thru now and the next 10 years if needed.

Another book that tests what you see below that shows me where the next winning number showed up next and how many times. There is also a book that does this same thing but it will collect data from all 128 subsets. That book is how I knew what to get rid of for each pick like below and only use what you see instead of showing all 128 subsets per. The main book is 276,000 KB's so it's not a small book. There are 9 other books that is used for filtering that gets their data from the main book then feeds back to the main book. Those books are anywhere from 30,000 kb's up to about 140,000 kb's. Running all 10 of these at once does put a damper on my PC speed and creating has been a pain because of that. Freezes and having to redo was about enough to drive me crazy. I guess that's where the stubbornness played it's part for me. There are also 5 other books that run tests on, well, about anything. Plus many smaller books of tests and back testing. It's definitely been a journey and a half and hours on end of work and thinking.

United States
            Member #107239
            March 4, 2011
            1120 Posts

I would also like to point out that the stuff like seeing the 12-7, 7-12 subsets crossing over and the summing up the left over picks and comparing those to the winning numbers is just something that pops into my mind to look at. It's not something that I, thought, "hmmm, let's see what this does". It's like it screams at me to do things like that when I work on these. I wish I knew why my brain does things like that. Maybe it is some form of insanity? It's been my brain since day one though to do stuff like that and I've never understood it. It works and does it over and over, but what's the reason. Any psychiatrists in the house or anyone that knows why the brain does such? Or is it just this non-stop mess of thoughts that my brain produces? I mean there are times when I feel like I'm chasing my tail with all of it, but in the same sense, it's like, well, at least I'm moving.

Norton, Ohio
              United States
              Member #194179
              December 3, 2018
              388 Posts

I read your entire post. Good stuff Greenfox. Us all who tackle these jackpot lotteries have to be a little crazy. We don't let the insurmountable odds deter us. We always think there's a way. I don't know anyone who does this that I run into (Internet excluded).. LOL!! The more I look at my data, the more I think there's a way to crack this. I haven't looked at the positional tracking that you're doing. But if you can break it down to 10 or so numbers for each position at a high percentage, then add filtering later. It sounds like you may be on to something. The next few months or so, you will have an idea. Especially if you start with your filters. This can be very time consuming. Some days I'm in the zone and things are getting done. Other days, I don't even feel like turning on the computer. It seems overwhelming and a little frustrating. But always, with a good night of sleep or a good workout. I'm back at it with a positive mindset. It only takes one time. You mentioned that you've gained some weight. Join the group. I'm back on the treadmill as of today. I've worked out with weights for four years straight now, but have lacked any cardio of late. Keep on grinding!!

Norton, Ohio
                United States
                Member #194179
                December 3, 2018
                388 Posts

Allen...So 15 hit 57 times as of December 28th, 2019..Could you explain the .09. I'm a little slow when it comes to other peoples sheets. LOL!!

Lincoln, California
                  United States
                  Member #167122
                  June 27, 2015
                  1117 Posts

Allen...So 15 hit 57 times as of December 28th, 2019..Could you explain the .09. I'm a little slow when it comes to other peoples sheets. LOL!!

the .09 is the Skip back from the end of the cycle when the hits in the cycle reached the maximum hit count of 57

Lincoln, California
                    United States
                    Member #167122
                    June 27, 2015
                    1117 Posts

the .09 is the Skip back from the end of the cycle when the hits in the cycle reached the maximum hit count of 57

0.09 = 9 Games from the end of the Cycle

United States
                      Member #107239
                      March 4, 2011
                      1120 Posts

I read your entire post. Good stuff Greenfox. Us all who tackle these jackpot lotteries have to be a little crazy. We don't let the insurmountable odds deter us. We always think there's a way. I don't know anyone who does this that I run into (Internet excluded).. LOL!! The more I look at my data, the more I think there's a way to crack this. I haven't looked at the positional tracking that you're doing. But if you can break it down to 10 or so numbers for each position at a high percentage, then add filtering later. It sounds like you may be on to something. The next few months or so, you will have an idea. Especially if you start with your filters. This can be very time consuming. Some days I'm in the zone and things are getting done. Other days, I don't even feel like turning on the computer. It seems overwhelming and a little frustrating. But always, with a good night of sleep or a good workout. I'm back at it with a positive mindset. It only takes one time. You mentioned that you've gained some weight. Join the group. I'm back on the treadmill as of today. I've worked out with weights for four years straight now, but have lacked any cardio of late. Keep on grinding!!

Hey Cmoore50 and thank you. I guess I'm torn between crazy and determined. Just feel crazy sometimes I suppose. I don't let that stop me though. And no, I don't know a soul other than those I've talked to from here that attempts such. Don't really know anyone that even uses spreadsheets to be honest. Not around here.

I truly believe there is a way also. I just feel it. Might be wishful thinking, but still. Once my minds set, it won't stop and I can't make it stop. Which isn't always a good thing. Thank God I never tried drugs is all I can say. Just been by His grace that I never did all I've seen.

The positional tracking of your system is where it's at. Find out what shows up where and get rid of where it doesn't. It really does make it so much easier. I know you've got something built that shows you the numbers in different positions. Any system has to have some method of giving you your options in some manner. Testing where that winning number shows up the most made a world of difference for me. I had to build this then completely break it down in reverse to get it where it is. Getting those digits down to 10 or close was easy and clear after I did all the other stuff. It came off of simple number tracking. Once it clicked to do that first before doing anything else, it made so much sense. Setting it up for fast change results for testing also helped a ton.

I've ran full tests on it at 3% picks up to 6% picks for the full near 5,000 draws. I used those tests to set it where it is now so I know it's going to be pretty close the same all the way back as it has forward. Once you see what your working on with all the mess cut out of it, you'll want to turn that PC back on more and more. I promise. It changed my wanting to work on it so much. I've been biding my time to get a real win anyway, so it's all good as far as that goes. Just a few more months and I can win all I can and not worry about it. But trust me, figure out what your system is doing and where exactly and you'll be happy you did.

And yes to the frustrating. LOL. Oh man does it ever at times. Does it ever. But, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Take a day and set up something to see what you've got is doing, cut out what doesn't and you'll see your spirits change on working on it. You'll find yourself with longer nights working on it and wanting to.

I'd lost so much weight from working all the time and stress. Eating once a day wasn't helping much either. So I welcome the weight. I'd like to get back up to at least 180. I feel great there and can lift a house. Getting it on there to work with was the hard part. Things are not good here, but they're far better than they was for me, and getting better and better most days. Come March, I should be about my optimal weight, free of all stress, worry and stupidity and ready to live. Happily, healthy, wealthy and thankful. Not as much alone time at the moment as I was having to get stuff done, but still plenty enough. Get it all balanced, let it all go and move ahead. Thanks to WS and RK a lot for that. These two know who they are. They're the only two other people that has this.

You keep at it also Cmoore50 and thank you!

United States
                        Member #107239
                        March 4, 2011
                        1120 Posts

So every time that say 15 is drawn, it lets you know how many times and how many games back that it happened? That would be the 15 was drawn 57 times and 9 draws back?

Lincoln, California
                          United States
                          Member #167122
                          June 27, 2015
                          1117 Posts

So every time that say 15 is drawn, it lets you know how many times and how many games back that it happened? That would be the 15 was drawn 57 times and 9 draws back?

Exactly Greenfox.

If you look at the past Cycles (1 year in the example) you see a Skip (like the .09) attached to each hit value for a number.  The numbers are arranged in descending order based on hits.  In the Example there are 4 Draws left in the current Cycle.  If a Skip for any number in any cycle is less than or equal to the remaining Draws it turns green and is counted as a hit.

Today I created an option to set any number of Draws for the Cycles.  I have not pinned anything down yet, but I am looking at smaller Cycles and the last draw in the cycle as a starting point.  In other words I am finding the numbers in the cycle that hit last in the cycle.  Setting at 1 Draw for the end value = only 5 numbers per position.  That's a pretty good reduction right out of the shoot, if you get it right.

I made it a bit more complicated but that is the gist of the Idea.

United States
                            Member #107239
                            March 4, 2011
                            1120 Posts

Exactly Greenfox.

If you look at the past Cycles (1 year in the example) you see a Skip (like the .09) attached to each hit value for a number.  The numbers are arranged in descending order based on hits.  In the Example there are 4 Draws left in the current Cycle.  If a Skip for any number in any cycle is less than or equal to the remaining Draws it turns green and is counted as a hit.

Today I created an option to set any number of Draws for the Cycles.  I have not pinned anything down yet, but I am looking at smaller Cycles and the last draw in the cycle as a starting point.  In other words I am finding the numbers in the cycle that hit last in the cycle.  Setting at 1 Draw for the end value = only 5 numbers per position.  That's a pretty good reduction right out of the shoot, if you get it right.

So it will give you the high draw rate with the low skip rate? Keeping only those to look at and eliminating the low draw rate with the high skip rate? I think that's what I'm seeing and your going for?

Lincoln, California
                              United States
                              Member #167122
                              June 27, 2015
                              1117 Posts

Exactly Greenfox.

Setting the End Value at 2 give you 10 numbers per position.  There are 5 possible Zones but normally there is a mix of 3 Zones in the Winning Draw.  That means that with no additional filters there are duplicate numbers in some positions.  I have found that the last draw in the cycle might include 3 numbers from Zone 1 meaning that those 3 positions assigned to this Zone all have the same 5 or 10 numbers.  That is an even more significant reduction.

Page 18 of 136