Welcome Guest
You last visited January 27, 2021, 2:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting winning numbers? Fact or fiction?

839 replies. Last post 1 day ago by Stat$talker.

Page 14 of 56
PrintE-mailLink

Do you REALLY think it is possible to predict winning numbers?

With everything in me [ 115 ]  [77.18%]
Not a chance in the lower realm [ 34 ]  [22.82%]
Total Valid Votes [ 149 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 14 ]  

Guests cannot vote  ( Log In | Register )

United States
Member #176496
August 8, 2016
159 Posts

i call fiction. that's my vote. Who here really thinks they have a chance to win the grand prize in a jackpot game??

the big jackpot games are not windfall games, you could get all the kings horsemen and all the kings men, no one will every crack the, "current" jackpot games code my friends..

the winners of all the past jackpot games that were won, does anyone know how many used programs, calculated math or any stats?

the selbee's or mit students don't count no current jp games have that roll-down flaw.

It's all in vain the squabbling over math that is most accurate who's is right or wrong.. the odds are so staggering you will need a lantern with a genie in it to grant you three wishes to win or some sort of jedi powers.

So since none of this exists we can always keep wishing on our grand math skills or join the winners and just pick dates that mean something or quick picks...

Edit: don't let me rain on anyone's parade keep marching forward and yeah of course best of luck to use all, the quick pickers,the date pickers and the stats men

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
    700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
    United States
    Member #200645
    September 1, 2019
    755 Posts

i call fiction. that's my vote. Who here really thinks they have a chance to win the grand prize in a jackpot game??

the big jackpot games are not windfall games, you could get all the kings horsemen and all the kings men, no one will every crack the, "current" jackpot games code my friends..

the winners of all the past jackpot games that were won, does anyone know how many used programs, calculated math or any stats?

the selbee's or mit students don't count no current jp games have that roll-down flaw.

It's all in vain the squabbling over math that is most accurate who's is right or wrong.. the odds are so staggering you will need a lantern with a genie in it to grant you three wishes to win or some sort of jedi powers.

So since none of this exists we can always keep wishing on our grand math skills or join the winners and just pick dates that mean something or quick picks...

Edit: don't let me rain on anyone's parade keep marching forward and yeah of course best of luck to use all, the quick pickers,the date pickers and the stats men

"I'LL BE YA HUCKLEBERRY"

Anyone with sound Probability Math knowledge can be in the runnings..

This ticket , no matter how old..!! .. Clearly showed my intentions..!!...

The winning numbers were

7-17-30-33-36

Now, since I dont have a "Crystal Ball",..  It had to have been something else that caused me to strongly suspect those specific numbers...and I didn't know THEN what I know NOW..!!

That jackpot was for $985,124.... as you can verify, by going to the State's website,

I had ALL the correct numbers, but only had any 4 of 5 on a single ticket..

So,  numberRunner?..never say "never"...!!

Now..!! brace yourself for the Naysayers of the Click..!

Here they come..!!  LOL

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32651
      February 14, 2006
      9078 Posts

"I'LL BE YA HUCKLEBERRY"

Anyone with sound Probability Math knowledge can be in the runnings..

This ticket , no matter how old..!! .. Clearly showed my intentions..!!...

The winning numbers were

7-17-30-33-36

Now, since I dont have a "Crystal Ball",..  It had to have been something else that caused me to strongly suspect those specific numbers...and I didn't know THEN what I know NOW..!!

That jackpot was for $985,124.... as you can verify, by going to the State's website,

I had ALL the correct numbers, but only had any 4 of 5 on a single ticket..

So,  numberRunner?..never say "never"...!!

Now..!! brace yourself for the Naysayers of the Click..!

Here they come..!!  LOL

"This ticket , no matter how old..!! .. Clearly showed my intentions..!!"

Yep, a three number key creates a nice return even when only two of the number matched. Had 14 been drawn, it would be a huge payday. Bet everybody is wondering if you used your winnings to pursue your intentions. Did ya?

United States
        Member #200645
        September 1, 2019
        755 Posts

"This ticket , no matter how old..!! .. Clearly showed my intentions..!!"

Yep, a three number key creates a nice return even when only two of the number matched. Had 14 been drawn, it would be a huge payday. Bet everybody is wondering if you used your winnings to pursue your intentions. Did ya?

There was 1 winning ticket sold for that drawing... if I remember correctly,... in Griffin, Ga... So..as usual.. I probably didn't play the following draw...jackpot went back to $100 Grand..now it starts at $125 Grand...

At that time the Fantasy 5 matix was 5/39... now its 5/42.. think they got nervous?.. Never had a "Genie in a bottle"..or "Jedi Powers"..!!  LOL

I just can't understand why some resort to pessimism BEFORE they mount a serious attempt...

Proof that anyone can be in the running..with a little knowledge of Probability Math..

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
          Member #3002
          December 11, 2003
          521 Posts

You seem to have it almost nailed Stat$talker, Sometimes I like to play using all the numbers, I wonder if your probability math method might help in those instances?

Life's tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late - Benjamin Franklin.
            United States
            Member #200645
            September 1, 2019
            755 Posts

You seem to have it almost nailed Stat$talker, Sometimes I like to play using all the numbers, I wonder if your probability math method might help in those instances?

Oh yeaaa paul762...!! The Probability Math is the way to go..

and as I said, .. I didn't know THEN, what I know NOW... the Math will also tell you what digits will be involved in the sum of the winning numbers..!!... the mystery is not knowing which ball numbers will be used in any combination of them to arrive at the sums...I don't play often, but analyze most draw stats and results..!!

I wonder if Cottoneyedjoe's 5 and 6 pick stat analysis programs will run on a 64 bit Tablet...it seems pretty informative..!!

I'm thinking of buying one...I dare not put my laptop online... tooo many lottery weapons on it...!!!

-Stat$talker

United States
              Member #87410
              February 24, 2010
              15 Posts

Greenfox, I sent a reply earlier.I didn't realize your ticket was in May 2019.
              Check out my blog,I hope you observe a huge out of the ordinary incident on Friday for Megabucks or on Saturday for Powerball.
              Turn the first letter to a number to get your picks using the alphabet  1-26....Good Luck

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                Member #3002
                December 11, 2003
                521 Posts

Oh yeaaa paul762...!! The Probability Math is the way to go..

and as I said, .. I didn't know THEN, what I know NOW... the Math will also tell you what digits will be involved in the sum of the winning numbers..!!... the mystery is not knowing which ball numbers will be used in any combination of them to arrive at the sums...I don't play often, but analyze most draw stats and results..!!

I wonder if Cottoneyedjoe's 5 and 6 pick stat analysis programs will run on a 64 bit Tablet...it seems pretty informative..!!

I'm thinking of buying one...I dare not put my laptop online... tooo many lottery weapons on it...!!!

-Stat$talker

Do you think Lottery statistic analyser (no affiliation) would be of any use?

Life's tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late - Benjamin Franklin.
                  United States
                  Member #200645
                  September 1, 2019
                  755 Posts

Do you think Lottery statistic analyser (no affiliation) would be of any use?

Yea,... that's a pretty good program...I've used it before...it gives you a round about estimation...so it at least points you in the right direction..!!

But a good Statistical book will teach you how to process and assess your analysis!

The ultimate aim is to get your Stat model to mimic the hazard of study..!! ,so you can make accurate choices..

-Stat$talker

Collinsville Illinois
                    United States
                    Member #193979
                    November 24, 2018
                    167 Posts

The question I've asked and no one seems to want to answer is why aren't people posting their big wins. People claim they win. Let's see it. Be proud of it. Some people claim to win. Never seen any proof of that. 🤨

*you don't want you baby momma to know isn't proof either.

United States
                      Member #200645
                      September 1, 2019
                      755 Posts

The question I've asked and no one seems to want to answer is why aren't people posting their big wins. People claim they win. Let's see it. Be proud of it. Some people claim to win. Never seen any proof of that. 🤨

They do... most posting of wins are on other threads... some are pick3 and pick4 results, and scratchoffs... most do the pick3 digit games...they're easier to hit..!!

I've hit them before, and while hitting them may afford you a nice wkend or summer, it won't change your life financially... but MM or PB, WILL..!!!... That's why I focus on them...and occasionally the Fantasy 5 game...or Jumbo Bucks Lotto...!!

I've posted a Fantasy 5 ticket of which I almost won the $985,000 jackpot..!!

-Stat$talker

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                        Member #3002
                        December 11, 2003
                        521 Posts

Stat$stalker, So to get started I am to use 50 previous draws and then use positional analysis in drawn order to find the hit frequencies?

United States
                          Member #200645
                          September 1, 2019
                          755 Posts

Stat$stalker, So to get started I am to use 50 previous draws and then use positional analysis in drawn order to find the hit frequencies?

Yea... 50 games back should be enough..

although some are of the opinion that that's NOT enough,.. but the programmers that make "Lotto Pro" says it's enough, so, I trust their judgement, and obviously they're on the mark, verified by Probability Math.. and my ticket results..

Your software should be able to group and rank the ball numbers by frequency..

There's a couple of members here that have designed Positional software, you may want to search the LP site to see if they'll give you a copy... I'm not too abreasted on all its functions, but my basic understanding of it , is that you can assign ball numbers to certain pick-slots....so if you're use to putting that kinda strategy together, it may work for you...

So?, are you using LSA?

-Stat$talker

db101's avatar - RB55Ms1

United States
                            Member #202923
                            December 14, 2019
                            311 Posts

Who would be so foolish?

The secret to winning often is to buy tickets in great quantities and at high frequency. Or do like a New Englander and buy them off people evading baby mommas.

db101's avatar - RB55Ms1

United States
                              Member #202923
                              December 14, 2019
                              311 Posts

Yea... 50 games back should be enough..

although some are of the opinion that that's NOT enough,.. but the programmers that make "Lotto Pro" says it's enough, so, I trust their judgement, and obviously they're on the mark, verified by Probability Math.. and my ticket results..

Your software should be able to group and rank the ball numbers by frequency..

There's a couple of members here that have designed Positional software, you may want to search the LP site to see if they'll give you a copy... I'm not too abreasted on all its functions, but my basic understanding of it , is that you can assign ball numbers to certain pick-slots....so if you're use to putting that kinda strategy together, it may work for you...

So?, are you using LSA?

-Stat$talker

I have read much of this thread's discussion as to whether 50 drawing's worth of data is enough, and I have also read the Lotto Pro documentation. Nowhere does the documentation say 50 is suggested or optimal, it is just the default value. 50 is a nice round number that's not too big or too small. The verbatim phrasing throughout the Lotto Pro user guide is "...last 50 drawings (or whatever the Drawing Cutoff is set to.)" The makers of the program never say what the best Drawing Cutoff value is or give any indication as to what is enough. It is a misreprentation to say that the software makers recommend 50 on mathematical grounds. To me it appears more of an aesthetic choice.

Page 14 of 56