Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2021, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting winning numbers? Fact or fiction?

836 replies. Last post 2 hours ago by Stat$talker.

Page 6 of 56
PrintE-mailLink

Do you REALLY think it is possible to predict winning numbers?

With everything in me [ 113 ]  [76.87%]
Not a chance in the lower realm [ 34 ]  [23.13%]
Total Valid Votes [ 147 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 14 ]  

Guests cannot vote  ( Log In | Register )

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN4488
North Carolina
United States
Member #59853
March 29, 2008
51130 Posts

....This is what I was talking about above I lost so if anyone finds it and they will dance again please give it to me.

Had it for years now the only places I find it are weird and when I re-size it then they won't dance...Big Grin Angel

The time ran out above before I could put this in....I know it's not about the subject but really really want this back and dancing!

Spent a long long time yesterday working on it and still can't get them to dance....I know this is silly to some but not to me.

Been looking for this since I posted the post above and finally found the right one!

Thank goodness!Been looking for it since yesterday...I do not give up!Big Grin Angel

https://youtu.be/UvM2Cmi-YR

George Micheal is singing in heaven now & the angels are cheering him on!

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
    700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
    United States
    Member #200645
    September 1, 2019
    751 Posts

These were the MM numbers I posted. on the Prediction board yesterday, but for some reason, didn't show up

14-31-49-52-56 16

14-37-38-52-61 23

13-14-45-49-56 23

14-24-51-52-61 10

17-38-45-56-61 21

Being that I'm a new member, I'm only allowed to post no more than 10 tickets, I've contacted LP support to find out what happened...I haven't purposely highlighted any of my numbers here, they've just show up that way..Now, with the Probability Math I use.. It also said that the following digit would be involved in the drawn number's sum: 7,8,9,4,0... the sum =78... but rarely do you see sums THAT low for MM, but that's the price you pay when one ignores the Math..!!

The winning numbers were 4-11-13-19-31 (10)       As you can see, I had in my analysis the 4,11,13,31,..and only picked 9 of the 25 total Bonus balls, but still predicted the statistically correct one..!!.. because the Math says the rest were junk numbers...Now , had I had the chance to print out my study sheet, as usual, I most likely wouldn't have missed suspecting ball n "19"....I'm currently having social problems with my landlord's female caretaker/ ex- girlfriend...!! LOL, she spitefully took his printer that he allowed me to use ... So...all I can say at this point is "Hell has no fury, like a Woman scorned"..!!!

Ok, LP Support emailed me about my predictions,.. I posted my assessment of Last night's (9/6/19) MM drawing... The thread is on pg 5 earlier..

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

United States
      Member #107240
      March 4, 2011
      1120 Posts

....This is what I was talking about above I lost so if anyone finds it and they will dance again please give it to me.

Had it for years now the only places I find it are weird and when I re-size it then they won't dance...Big Grin Angel

The time ran out above before I could put this in....I know it's not about the subject but really really want this back and dancing!

Spent a long long time yesterday working on it and still can't get them to dance....I know this is silly to some but not to me.

Hey Vergie6,

There are programs you can download and install that will find and recover deleted files. A lot of free ones that work really well. I use one called Recuva from the same people that make CCleaner. It's saved my tail more than once on accidentally deleted items. It will give you the options to look for any type of file, give you times and dates when deleted, you'll have the options to make the thumbnails bigger to make sure it's what you want, options to decide where you want to put the file back at. If you use the Recuva, get it straight from the CCleaner site. It will cut out the adware you get from other places and it's safe.

You can get a cheap USB thumbnail flash drive and save your pics and stuff on for backup. If you have any blank CD'S or DVD,s you can copy whatever you want to them for backup. Depending on how you write them to the disc, you can even watch them thru a DVD player if you wanted to. I write all my stuff as data files to DVDs and can put so much more stuff on them that way. Always backup your stuff on something external. If you ever need a new PC or whatever, you'll be able to put back whatever you want to on it easy.

Anything that means something to someone, should not be silly to anyone!

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
      When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

United States
        Member #107240
        March 4, 2011
        1120 Posts

Sooo, I played the Cash 5 last night because the numbers looked pretty good to me plus the jackpot was over $400,000. I did something I don't do and played 16 sets instead of my regular 3 to 5. Kind of glad I did, but wish I hadn't. It goes against what I want, but I did it anyway. I also played on the 1st with 3 sets and had three 2 of 5's with, again something that tends to happen to me a lot. For some reason, the first number I pick, if it doesn't hit, it will be the sum of what does. The first number for the 1st was 14 and I played 5, which was the first number on the next draw. It's almost like if I had played the 14, the 5 would have been drawn. Speaking hypothetically of playing the 14. I've noticed that for the majority of the years I've been doing this and it's not always been on the first number. If any of he single digit numbers are drawn, what I seem to pick is a direct sum, or vice-versa. I've never been able to understand that.

Anyway, I played 16 sets last night, which I never do. Spent $16 and made $18 for a whopping $2 profit. Two 3 of 5's and eight 2 of 5's. And I live to get to play another day. I don't play everyday, but when I do, it's NEVER Dos Equis. LOL.

Here are my plays for last night. 9-6-2019 Winning numbers where 6-13-18-20-43

I knew the 18 was coming. I chose it in the wrong position, but none the less. It was chose on all 16 picks. The 43 I knew was coming and went ahead and played the 41 just to cover myself. I was showing heavy odd on the 5th position so the 40 was null. I chose the 7 as my first lowest number and can't really think of why I didn't the 6. Here again, I had the 15 as one of my first that should have been a dead give away on the 6 for me. I should have saw that and played only the 6 and 7 as my first choices, but I didn't. Then moved on up into the teens with my second choices, since they was obviously there. Especially with them both meeting the same criteria for the second pick. That would have had me at 6 or 7, 13 or 18, 18, 23 or 31, 22 or 32 and 41 or 43 for the fifth giving me 4 of 5 at least once and a few more 3 of 5's. The 20 WAS NOT in my choices for the 4th pick from the beginning. Like I said before, there are times when a number is cut out because it does not meet a certain criteria from the get go. If it statistically has not happened a certain number of times before hand, it's not included. It DOES from time to time cut out the 5 of 5 possibility, but not enough times that one would worry about it. Or SHOULD worry about it I should say. So far this month, in 6 draws, my stats are pretty good again. These are what is showing right from the get go with just updating the numbers. The 1st had 4 of 5, 2nd had 5 of 5, 3rd had 5 of 5, 4th had 5 of 5, 5th had 4 of 5 and last night, the 6th had 4 of 5. That's averaging 22.34 options per pick with the most being 28 options for a given position happening 5 times with just updating the newest draw for the six draws that have occurred here this month. Without doing any other filtering down. Sometimes one filter can cut you down to just a few options per pick. Sometimes just one. Most of the time, one filter for a given pick will cut your options to half or way less. Let's say that for the first pick it shows 18 options with different criteria. They will be spread out from updating the new numbers. There will never be more than 18 options for the first pick in the NC cash 5 version of this. You choose one "key" for that pick and it will cut your options down to about half either way with your winning number being there in one of the sets nearly every time. The first number will be there well into the 90 percentile range in one of those sets. That's 4,512 times out of 4,699 games this has showed the first number to be an option with only 18 options. Your first pick will be in one of two larger sets. You could set one key, pick from the average 9 options, switch that key and pick from the other average 9 options and have a pretty good chance. From those two largest sets, it's then broke down into 4 subsets and 16 mini subsets inside each of the 4 next largest sets. So you have 1 set of options per pick. Two large sets that will pretty much split your picks in half. 4 subsets that will cut down to 0 to 4 or 5, on average, options. The 16 mini sets inside the 4 sets that cut it on down to the minimal. I can't say what the criteria for each option is, but it is all from the historical history of the game. Stats, data and math and a whole lot of shoveling. Did I mention that digging is one of my favorite things to do? I meant that metaphorically and physically. If I could physically dig up the winning numbers, I'd be in China in about a week. LOL

The options, when updated, will go into certain columns depending on their own criteria. The pic above is just me moving the columns per pick that had data and narrowed down together. I have again, cut off the header above each to not give anything away as to what this is doing. AND that is the only reason it has been cut off from view. The one other person that has any bit of this, they know how it works and if something ever does happen to me and they decide to share it, they can explain what's what with the videos I've made. As for now, they'll stay with us. Sorry about that. IF it is ever shared though, it will be on here to you gals and guys.

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN4488
          North Carolina
          United States
          Member #59853
          March 29, 2008
          51130 Posts

Hey Vergie6,

There are programs you can download and install that will find and recover deleted files. A lot of free ones that work really well. I use one called Recuva from the same people that make CCleaner. It's saved my tail more than once on accidentally deleted items. It will give you the options to look for any type of file, give you times and dates when deleted, you'll have the options to make the thumbnails bigger to make sure it's what you want, options to decide where you want to put the file back at. If you use the Recuva, get it straight from the CCleaner site. It will cut out the adware you get from other places and it's safe.

You can get a cheap USB thumbnail flash drive and save your pics and stuff on for backup. If you have any blank CD'S or DVD,s you can copy whatever you want to them for backup. Depending on how you write them to the disc, you can even watch them thru a DVD player if you wanted to. I write all my stuff as data files to DVDs and can put so much more stuff on them that way. Always backup your stuff on something external. If you ever need a new PC or whatever, you'll be able to put back whatever you want to on it easy.

Anything that means something to someone, should not be silly to anyone!

Thanks for all of the info Greenfox!

https://youtu.be/UvM2Cmi-YR

George Micheal is singing in heaven now & the angels are cheering him on!

United States
            Member #107240
            March 4, 2011
            1120 Posts

Thanks for all of the info Greenfox!

You're welcome Vergie6! Hope it helps. I've been using that program for quite a while and it works well.

United States
              Member #107240
              March 4, 2011
              1120 Posts

Well, played a few sets on the 8th with no hits but still had the add the options and get the results and a bunch of one offs and a couple way offs.

Played again on the 11th draw and same thing as before but with a twist. Played 10 lines, which again is more than I want to but did it anyway. Haven't played since, but been busy. The last two sets on the second ticket was me playing around with the books. All five winning numbers was shown from just being updated on this one. Had 18 options for the 1st, 26 for the 2nd, 26 for the 3rd, 22 for the 4th and 33 for the 5th. That was with no filter keys set at all.

On the 11th, the results was 12-26-30-37-41.             

Again with two 3 of 5's and I think four 2 of 5's.

I put underneath each position on these how many keys I set to get the options. The 41 was the only options with just 2 keys set. Like I said, sometimes, it will leave little with little work. The 41 was in that knew it category according to the key options. The 23 and 37 was in the knew it category, but just wasn't sure which so I played both to cover myself. The 30 was an option with no keys set but the way I set the keys and the options that was there look real funny added together. The 26 was in my final 3 options, but I went low because of other calculations. And finally, that 12. I had the one and 11 as my last two picks. I went with the 1 for half the picks and 2 for the other because of all the times the larger double digit number summed up to the winner. Or like I'd pick 11 and it would be 2. That 11 made me wander about 1+1 being 2 so I went with the 1 and 2 as first. But if you look at the options for the first and third pick and total those together per pick....

Ahhhh, again and again and again. Breaks my heart.

Anything ever happens to me and this is shared fully, this will all make more sense as to why I'm putting it on here like this. The one that does have it, it will help them understand it also.

Krypton
                United States
                Member #140098
                March 11, 2013
                911 Posts

LOL  Hey Gary!!

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

Krypton
                  United States
                  Member #140098
                  March 11, 2013
                  911 Posts

yeah, we need to chat, I've learned a few things since then

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

United States
                    Member #200645
                    September 1, 2019
                    751 Posts

Hello again everyone. I've missed everyone and been gone for far too long. Life seems to happen sometimes. I had to let go of all the lottery work I had been doing and, well, to be honest, I WISH I knew what has happened. "Life" happened is all I can say. I am back at it again now though and my head first, all or nothing mentality makes me jump right in head first. It's all I know. I know where this poll is going to start off. I just wanted to see if there are any "real believers" out there still/yet.

Personally, I've seen what "CAN" be done. I've seen with my own eyes thru the creating, work, testing, looking for, checking, etc. la di da that I've put into finding out. If anyone has/had seen any of the posts I put on here before, you've seen I only play a set of numbers at a time on the pick 3 or 4. Usually right there on the numbers. I personally DO NOT want to play 30 or 40 sets at a time. I don't see anything wrong with that, it's just not what "I" want. So before anyone thinks I'm putting that down, I can assure you I am not. It's just not who I am. It's just not want what I want. I want, am looking for and have only been working towards concrete. I've seen enough to "believe" it's possible enough to where I know it can be done I'll say. I'm sure there are plenty on here that think it can be done, or there's a lot of this place that wouldn't be here. How many "really" believe it can be done though. How many of you have worked and worked and seen your work show what to play. If you have, how many times has your brain talked you out of that number, or those numbers that did show up. I just did it myself with that 26 Powerball alone that just hit. Again. Talked myself right out of it. Again. My work told me more than one time it was going to repeat, but my brain told me more than one time that it wasn't going to repeat. What do I/we listen to? Why is it so hard to just listen to what our work says and go with it? Is there something "programmed" into our mental psyche that tells us we are seeing wrong?  My charts told me the info I needed to see in more than one spot, without question and all I had to do was put one letter into my excel book and there was the only option to play for the Powerball. It left no other number to pick for the Powerball number. My brain said "NO" though. If even one number can be narrowed down to a concrete pick that hits, that tells me that it unequivocally can be done for all of them. I know I'm not the only one on here or anywhere that has had this happen. I know that. I also know that had my life not changed like it did to where I could have worked on these games like it did, I would have at least won the Powerball jackpot on the 11th. YES. All 5 numbers with the Powerball correct. I actually DID listen to what my charts said for once and there was errors in my work. That wasn't a brain programming error of non belief. It was a brain error that caused a programming error. Like I said, sometimes life just happens. I went thru and checked all my books when I saw what the outcome was and that there was an error/s. The error/s put me exactly opposite of what my choices should have been on some picks. Like I said, the 26 Powerball that was just drew again, for the second time in three draws, (the 11th then again on the 18th) was right there. It was the only choice I had to play for that pick and was an error on my part. With these books I made, I noticed that certain draws I would be a game ahead. Like here on the 4th draw. I won't say how my charts work right now, but this was my picks for the 1st. Had the 6, the 16, was one off on the 22 for the 23 and one off on the 61 with the 60. Got REAL close on the Powerball pick though. It hasn't been just this draw that this has happened. This has happened in a pattern for me, so I knew there was something wrong, but, there was SOMETHING THERE. Had my junk been correct and I played these on the appropriate draw, not got off on my even/odd for the 23 and 61, would'a been a pretty good lil payday. I know, I know. Shoulda, woulda coulda. It is enough for me to know it can be done though. Had this happened once here and there, I woulda said, "sure, it was just coincidental". My testing on what work I have done, shows it a repeat, which tells me it isn't a coincidence. I don't believe in coincidence personally anyway. If the good Lord above knows every step we are going to make, how is there coincidence. I've seen way, way too much in my 45 years that shows me there is no such thing. That may just be me though.

There is two and only two constants in these games. There will be an even OR an odd number drawn for each pick. That's it. The numbers can go up or down. They can also stay the same in a repeat. That repeat can throw a monkey wrench into the mix. We do know the even/odd is a constant though. If you can narrow down the even/odd alone for each pick, you've cut your number base in half right there. Some are going to say that if you cut out numbers to play, you're cutting out a possible pick. That is true. You are also cutting out what not to pick though. You're going to have to make a choice on what to play anyhow, so might as well pick one right? Unless you can afford to pick every combination, and if you can afford that, why bother playing. You've gotten enough. LOL. Like everything in this life, we're all going to have to make a choice one way or another. On something. On most things. That's why I don't believe in a grey area. Like even/odd, it is going to have an outcome one way or the other. If there is a grey area, what good is it? Is it safe? Maybe. Does it get you/us anywhere? If one could figure out how to beat "random". If one could figure out how to determine "random". WOW!!! It'd be like Tin Cup wouldn't it. How many people remember who won the Powerball, but how many would remember who figured it out? I do remember the one guy with the cowboy hat that had so much trouble, but I couldn't tell you his name without Googling it. It's more about doing something that no one has been able to do. As far as I know anyway. For me, it's about showing people that we CAN do something. We CAN do anything if we believe enough. We have to pick one way or another though. No ones going to tell me different and me believe it.

So make a choice. Or don't. LOL

I was going to put three choices for the poll. Either yay or nay or I'm trying.  If there is a grey area, I guess that would be it. I'm trying would have to be there is a way, or you wouldn't be trying would ya.

I'm just an ole' ugly dumb hillbilly so what do I really know.

It's good to be back, and we're going to do something.

Aye GreenFox?...

What were the dimension numbers of your picture measurements you used in the " constraints" box? ... I'm trying to post pictures of some of my lottery tickets... but my pic showed up real huge.. not good...!!

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                      Dallas, Texas
                      United States
                      Member #4549
                      May 2, 2004
                      2315 Posts

yeah, we need to chat, I've learned a few things since then

I need to plan a vacation. How's Krypton this time of year?

G

The biggest improvement you'll ever make in the odds of winning is buying a lottery ticket. With just one ticket the odds go from IMPOSSIBLE to IMPROBABLE!

Elizabeth03's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
                        Nova Scotia
                        Canada
                        Member #9934
                        December 27, 2004
                        1110 Posts

I'm in Canada, and i like the lottery numbers alot!Sad Cheers

rmoore87's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                          Nassau
                          Bahamas
                          Member #100729
                          November 17, 2010
                          94 Posts

Speaking from experience, it is possible to consistently predict winning numbers.

All things lead to my success, happiness, and wealth. The Universe conspires to make me prosperous.

"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

Manifestation toolkit: Creative visualization, Affirmations, Action, Gratitude, Expectation, and Receiving

United States
                            Member #190450
                            June 11, 2018
                            60 Posts

Speaking from experience, it is possible to consistently predict winning numbers.

how many lines or numbers will it take per draw for pb or mm or daily games to get the right combinations though?

on the prediction boards NO one is fairing so well with consistency to hit with lifetime averages.

what this tells me is that the high prize ratio returns in a daily game needs to be realized in the short term on a consistent basis if not, these high prize ratio returns will more than likely be wiped out in long term exposure of continued playing if hit only once in awhile.

In the jackpot games if you don't win the TOP prize while playing many many lines over weeks that turn into months then years.. you will never recover from those loses EVER.

United States
                              Member #200645
                              September 1, 2019
                              751 Posts

It has occurred to me, that it's a possibility Lottery Officials are monitoring this site... Maybe Todd and the gang should figure out a way for members to post their Predictions, but have them not visible until after the actual drawings... 

It would definitely show up in the long term results for the better if indeed Officials are scewing the drawings... what does everyone think about that idea?

Page 6 of 56