Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2021, 9:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting winning numbers? Fact or fiction?

834 replies. Last post 8 days ago by Nomada.

Page 2 of 56
PrintE-mailLink

Do you REALLY think it is possible to predict winning numbers?

With everything in me [ 113 ]  [77.40%]
Not a chance in the lower realm [ 33 ]  [22.60%]
Total Valid Votes [ 146 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 14 ]  

Guests cannot vote  ( Log In | Register )

Hermanus104's avatar - 5027340606 1e360c8038_s.jpg
Bearflag Republic, Los Angeles Division
United States
Member #83347
December 5, 2009
1426 Posts

These were the first five times that Virginia drew 104. 

Tue, Jan 28, 1992 Virginia Pick 3 Night 1-0-4

Tue, Jan 20, 1998 Virginia Pick 3 Night 1-0-4

Thu, Mar 5, 1998 Virginia Pick 3 Day 1-0-4

Tue, Mar 2, 2004 Virginia Pick 3 Night 1-0-4

Sat, Oct 2, 2004 Virginia Pick 3 Day 1-0-4

Three of five wins on Tuesday nights, three of five wins on Numerology 2 days (2nd, 11th, 20th, 29th*), four of five wins in January or March. I looked for days matching these criteria and came up with Tue. 03/29/2005. So, I decided that 104 would win the night drawing on Tue. 03/29/2005. 

Unfortunately, on that day, I forgot my prediction, did not buy a ticket, and did not remember my prediction until I checked the results the next day ... 

Tue, Mar 29, 2005 Virginia Pick 3 Night 1-0-4

• 29: 2+9 = 11, 1+1 = 2. 

I've played on almost every other day like that since then, but nothing has happened, except that a box combination of 104 would miss by one digit win on those days. The closest I came was when I played 104 on Tue, Jan 2, 2007, only to have the number come up in Texas instead.

Today's winning 3-ball is going to be a number between 000 and 999.

In a lot of states, lotteries benefit education. That makes the REAL winners the only people who can't play!

Fairburn ga
    United States
    Member #198360
    May 22, 2019
    4 Posts

that's totally false..i hope you don't speak this often about unfamiliar subjects.. I've won over 60 times in pick 4 alone in the last 3 years..i share it with others now and 3 weeks in.. my group has winners already who understand these numbers aren't random..REALLY that's the silliest thing  I've heard.. if the numbers weren't already known.. they would t allow you to buy a quick pick days in advance of they didn't know that number.. the WHOLE POINT behind someone working with a system for lottery is to predict patterns! Sorry your so misinformed.. lieu cam be win by anyone at anytime they get ready! Because of my understanding of the system is only a matter of time for a big jackpot.. if it weren't possible, reasonable thinking professionals wouldn't waste their$$ following me.. it's the 60+ wins that back up whay I'm saying... I've won 6 times since mothers day! Have any of you ever won 6 times...PERIOD?

Fairburn ga
      United States
      Member #198360
      May 22, 2019
      4 Posts

Did u win with all of that confusing jargon? Lol... I've won over 60 times in last 3 years.. and I'm positive you don't know what ur talking about.. positive

Nikkicute's avatar - wi lotto3.jpg
        Wisconsin
        United States
        Member #123286
        February 17, 2012
        4236 Posts

that's totally false..i hope you don't speak this often about unfamiliar subjects.. I've won over 60 times in pick 4 alone in the last 3 years..i share it with others now and 3 weeks in.. my group has winners already who understand these numbers aren't random..REALLY that's the silliest thing  I've heard.. if the numbers weren't already known.. they would t allow you to buy a quick pick days in advance of they didn't know that number.. the WHOLE POINT behind someone working with a system for lottery is to predict patterns! Sorry your so misinformed.. lieu cam be win by anyone at anytime they get ready! Because of my understanding of the system is only a matter of time for a big jackpot.. if it weren't possible, reasonable thinking professionals wouldn't waste their$$ following me.. it's the 60+ wins that back up whay I'm saying... I've won 6 times since mothers day! Have any of you ever won 6 times...PERIOD?

I'm sure some members are looking forward to you posting on the predictions page, seeing your numbers 

before the draw and your winnings you speak of.Thumbs Up

Are you planning on sharing your Pick4 system here?

Fairburn ga
          United States
          Member #198360
          May 22, 2019
          4 Posts

You don't need to do any of that crap! If I believed it works for you, I would've tried by now..ALL U NEED TO WIN IS TO KNOW THE LAST FALLEN NUMBER IN THE STATE YOUR PLAYING.. the tic tac toe That folks have habe been using for yeasts is ALL U NEED.. BUT YOU'LL NEED TO LEARN HOW TO👀 weekday is shown in EVERY WORKOUT EVERY TIME! my fave game is pick 4..60+wins in cash 4 in last 3 years..6 wins since mothers day! I've NEVER NEEDED MORE THAN PEN AND PAPER TO WIN..Dr.. no disrespect, but I HATE misinformation.. AND YOU sir are misinformed..

0=5

1=6

2=7

3=8

4=9

Start with that!.. good luckplayers.

Fairburn ga
            United States
            Member #198360
            May 22, 2019
            4 Posts

No I won't but if I fugue out inserting images, I'll show every win from this moment forward here..i win all over the country.. Colorado 2days ago..452 midday..i don't have to do this but I will becausei believe in LOTTERY prediction more than I do religion.. follow along if u like..

Nikkicute's avatar - wi lotto3.jpg
              Wisconsin
              United States
              Member #123286
              February 17, 2012
              4236 Posts

No I won't but if I fugue out inserting images, I'll show every win from this moment forward here..i win all over the country.. Colorado 2days ago..452 midday..i don't have to do this but I will becausei believe in LOTTERY prediction more than I do religion.. follow along if u like..

You win all over the country??

Are you one of those online players that play different states and plays a bunch of numbers?

I'll check out the youtube channel and see what's upThumbs Up

GuesssWork's avatar - NWSqnM
                I-95
                United States
                Member #178805
                December 17, 2016
                1856 Posts

You don't need to do any of that crap! If I believed it works for you, I would've tried by now..ALL U NEED TO WIN IS TO KNOW THE LAST FALLEN NUMBER IN THE STATE YOUR PLAYING.. the tic tac toe That folks have habe been using for yeasts is ALL U NEED.. BUT YOU'LL NEED TO LEARN HOW TO👀 weekday is shown in EVERY WORKOUT EVERY TIME! my fave game is pick 4..60+wins in cash 4 in last 3 years..6 wins since mothers day! I've NEVER NEEDED MORE THAN PEN AND PAPER TO WIN..Dr.. no disrespect, but I HATE misinformation.. AND YOU sir are misinformed..

0=5

1=6

2=7

3=8

4=9

Start with that!.. good luckplayers.

looking for something like this?

or slight remix with the x's filled in?

4 or 1<-5/x->x

1 or 2<-6/x->x

2 or 3<-7/x->x

3 or 4<-9/x->x

0 or 5<-8/x->x

almost the p3 game matrix folded in half to fit in your pocket lol

Pick3:A Game Of Chance and Guesserie

a fool and his money are soon parted, as

well as 99.46% of all lottery players lose.

99.46% Luck .54% Skill?Green laughwhere do you see yourself at lol

Timewalkerv's avatar - mcith hZ0_JluG_400x400.jpg?u=1602681973263
                  fruit picker
                  FL
                  United States
                  Member #66355
                  October 23, 2008
                  6280 Posts

Welcome back Greenfox, it's good to know a few sly ways to undermine the lotto roadblocks.

Can you predict on intuition alone, sure > if you want to waste money.

I prefer simple math, running daily outcomes numerology, because the lotto has no defense against it's own daily numbers

except by blatantly cheating.

I've been to Burnsville for a ride a few times ate at that restaurant down off the main road.

I take the dirt road up curtis creek crossing the blue ridge to Spruce Pine some nice scenery around Mt. Mitchell. .

"Kindness a language even the deaf hear and blind see."

United States
                    Member #107240
                    March 4, 2011
                    1120 Posts

Welcome back Greenfox, it's good to know a few sly ways to undermine the lotto roadblocks.

Can you predict on intuition alone, sure > if you want to waste money.

I prefer simple math, running daily outcomes numerology, because the lotto has no defense against it's own daily numbers

except by blatantly cheating.

I've been to Burnsville for a ride a few times ate at that restaurant down off the main road.

I take the dirt road up curtis creek crossing the blue ridge to Spruce Pine some nice scenery around Mt. Mitchell. .

Thank you Timewalkerv! So good to be back!

There are ways for sure. I've seen them like most on here. Ever heard someone talking about someone they know that keeps "screwing" up their lives and wandering if they will ever get it together and another comes out with "well, you do the math"? Good ole' math. It truly is universal and applies to everything.

I did a post years ago about intuition and some wanted to think it was crazy. It's stronger than most think. I know that if anyone has really worked on the lottery they have had times when "that number/s" just got stuck in their head and would not go away. It don't just work on lottery. We've all had that "feeling" about something in our lives that just told us. It's a fact. We either listen to it or ignore it. It's part of everyone. Others call luck being at the right place at the right time. I just don't believe in luck. I believe all things are meant to be and happen for a reason. Crazy or not, it's me.

Lottery is math. If they change all the numbers to "symbols", it's still going to be math that can beat it. Assign the symbols numbers and keep on trucking. Even with symbols, patterns do start to emerge. I've seen them. Patterns are everywhere in life. With the lottery, people, work. Everything sets a pattern somehow. Cops use patterns to catch serial killers. People keep doing the same things through their lives and you start seeing where they're headed. Jail, college, great life, bad life. Unexpected can always happen, yes, but for the most part, you can get an idea. Unfortunately, with most people these days, it's evil drugs that change their patterns. They just set off to make different patterns. It's patterns that can show us the way. Patterns, intuition and belief. Without "belief", what difference does anything really make anyway. Numbers DO make patterns. I'll put some examples on to show later.

Cheating you say? LOL. People are good. They would never cheat. LOL. Yeah right. Especially when it comes to the most important thing in life. (As the world today would have us believe anyway.) That all mighty $. Would they? LOL. I don't know if they cheat or not to be honest. I have wandered like everyone else. When it comes to money or anything else that will better someone's life real easy, who knows. Again, patterns. I would hope with the money that IS spent on lottery that they take in enough for it to actually be honest. We all know they do, but as people are, (patterns) the more they get the more they want. Life is a circle though so it all will come back around.

Burnsville is ok. It's just a little small town like every place has. Even it's more "city" than I like though. Doesn't have much and really isn't any different than any other small town. They really are all the same. You're probably talking about lil' Smokys? Oh man, you talk about a chipped ham sandwich. I can eat 20 of them, literally, they are so good.

I'm actually right below Mt. Mitchell. It's about 5 miles down the road. I did all the wiring at the condos years ago at the golf course there on 80. The parkway is just something else. I've spent a lot of time up there. It's a good place to go to just ride and think.

Thank you for the welcome back and reply!

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
                    When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

United States
                      Member #107240
                      March 4, 2011
                      1120 Posts

Here's some patterns. These ARE NOT of the numbers themselves but part of what I made. The game number is 14 thru 22 though.

Look right under here.

Not laid out separate all you would see would be E,E,O,O,O,O,O,E,E on that fifth number. If you was looking for even or odd for game 22, with 14-21 already filled out, which way would you choose? Look at the game numbers. Pattern starts at 14 (5), Ends on 22 (4). How many E's and O's in the fifth number pattern?

Second number same pattern? Game number 4422 is 4+4+2+2 totals 12 (3) ends on 4430 totals 4+4+3+0 total 11 (3). Doesn't equal 9 though? No, it doesn't. Math and understanding numbers aside, which would YOU choose from the pattern alone for game 4430's second number? 

Another pattern for the second number. (I just picked out some randoms). Two sets here. One pattern starts then stops. Starts anew.

Total up the game numbers with alpha and omega in mind. 4366 (19 sums to 1.) 4370 (14 sums to 5). 4371 (15 sums to 6). 4380? How many O's and E's in the second part pattern? 0-9 before starting anew with the second tier set of numbers.

Fourth number you see the same pattern only reversed. Sums are 4367 (20=2). 4371 (15=6). But it's 2 instead of 1? Look at my mirror numbers post in the math section. I guess it could be coincidence. IDK. Just showing what I think. 

You take a pad lock. A numeric padlock. The numbers start at 0 and scroll around to 39 before going back to 0. Why is 39 the last digit before closing back off to 0? That's most all padlocks. Some go 0 to 49. I even saw one that goes 1 -17. 17=8. Add 0 to any number and sum it up. Add 9 to any number and do the same. There is a way to unlock the lottery. To unlock "random". To me it's like a padlock and just unlocking the right combination.

With what I've seen with "random" in all the time I've spent looking at these games, random comes about because "mathematically" there are times that something simply does not add up. Sometimes it can not work mathematically. It's that simple. Sometimes the numbers add up and say that things should go one way, but mathematically it just can't. Sometimes my charts say that mathematically a number should be larger than the last, only there is no numbers that are larger than the last for example. I can go back and look thru my books and see where it was mathematically impossible for certain numbers to not come next. I can tell with these if that's the case with the push of a button.

The setup I made is like that padlock. You set the dials with the right combination and it unlocks but it takes math to know where to set the dials. Numbers are the game. Math, the language of numbers, sets up the patterns. Patterns show where to set the dials to unlock. IT CAN BE DONE! You have to dig deep to find it.

Call me crazy or whatever. It does not matter to me. There are near 200,000 members to this site. How many are here that are working on ways to win? How many are here that are looking for others that think there are a way and looking for something to play that will win? I'd bet there are more than 21. Do you work on it because you think it can be done or because you believe it can?

I had a belt break on my vehicle not long ago. I was, thankfully rolling downhill. Advanced Auto was actually in the shopping center at the bottom of the hill. I coasted into the parking lot as they was about to close. I bought a belt and a cheap adjustable wrench because there was no tools in the car. I knew my choices was fix it, call a wrecker, walk or set there. Luckily the rain had stopped though the parking lot was wet and I know how to work on a car. Now, I'm 30 minutes drive time from home. That's an even longer walk. A wrecker bill would be about $125. I already spent $30 on parts. The top bolt which adjusts tension was not that easy to get to, especially with a $3 adjustable, but the bottom one. OH, that bottom bolt. It was a word I won't use here. Just the right angle to not be able to get to. All the wrong stuff in the right place to make it even more difficult to get to and with a $3 adjustable wrench. If you don't know what kind of quality a $3 adjustable is, it moves on you with a certain amount of pressure applied. Means the size gets bigger than the bolt head. It slips. Although I had the money for a wrecker and a garage to work on it in at home that had a dry floor, why spend that money to get it home just to have to fix it still. I don't care to get dirty or wet. It took a little longer to get that bottom bolt loose than it would if I had the right or even a decent tool to work with. It was TWO bolts. Two bolts to loosen to get one belt changed. It was NOT easy though. You'd think two little bolts would be easy to loosen, put on a belt and tighten back up. (Should take 10 minutes tops with a ratchet.) Even in the dark. Advanced closed at 6 p.m. I got home after ten minutes in wally world at 11:36. I didn't have to walk. I didn't have to spend $125 for a wrecker and I didn't lay in the car and give up and die. Cars these days, if you don't know ARE DESIGNED so you will have to bring them back to the dealer to work on or you'll have to pay a mechanic to fix it. Either way putting money back into the system out of our pockets. It's a system designed. I got no problem with that. It's just a principal to me. Oh, that one bolt made want want to get in the car and just lay there. LOL. It was that bad. Especially knowing that it was a ten minute job with the right tools. Did I make it home because I thought I could, because I knew I could or because I believed I could? I'm a bit stubborn I've been told. I don't have to be told though. I know.

United States
                        Member #161362
                        November 27, 2014
                        259 Posts

Have you spoken to Jade?

I hear he is a Guru.

Hiding Behind Computer

Data Never Lies, But All Liars Manipulate Data - The New Lottery Testament

Hast thou entered into the treasures of the hail? Or hast thou seen the treasures of the snow? Which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the days of battle, pestilence and war. --- Job 38:22-23 KJV

grwurston's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                          Retired.
                          In front of my computer.
                          United States
                          Member #90247
                          April 24, 2010
                          9811 Posts

You are absolutely right about them making cars a lot more difficult to work on nowadays. 

So now I have to ask, do we make the lottery more complicated than it needs to be too? 

Maybe we do.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

United States
                            Member #161362
                            November 27, 2014
                            259 Posts

Here's some patterns. These ARE NOT of the numbers themselves but part of what I made. The game number is 14 thru 22 though.

Look right under here.

Not laid out separate all you would see would be E,E,O,O,O,O,O,E,E on that fifth number. If you was looking for even or odd for game 22, with 14-21 already filled out, which way would you choose? Look at the game numbers. Pattern starts at 14 (5), Ends on 22 (4). How many E's and O's in the fifth number pattern?

Second number same pattern? Game number 4422 is 4+4+2+2 totals 12 (3) ends on 4430 totals 4+4+3+0 total 11 (3). Doesn't equal 9 though? No, it doesn't. Math and understanding numbers aside, which would YOU choose from the pattern alone for game 4430's second number? 

Another pattern for the second number. (I just picked out some randoms). Two sets here. One pattern starts then stops. Starts anew.

Total up the game numbers with alpha and omega in mind. 4366 (19 sums to 1.) 4370 (14 sums to 5). 4371 (15 sums to 6). 4380? How many O's and E's in the second part pattern? 0-9 before starting anew with the second tier set of numbers.

Fourth number you see the same pattern only reversed. Sums are 4367 (20=2). 4371 (15=6). But it's 2 instead of 1? Look at my mirror numbers post in the math section. I guess it could be coincidence. IDK. Just showing what I think. 

You take a pad lock. A numeric padlock. The numbers start at 0 and scroll around to 39 before going back to 0. Why is 39 the last digit before closing back off to 0? That's most all padlocks. Some go 0 to 49. I even saw one that goes 1 -17. 17=8. Add 0 to any number and sum it up. Add 9 to any number and do the same. There is a way to unlock the lottery. To unlock "random". To me it's like a padlock and just unlocking the right combination.

With what I've seen with "random" in all the time I've spent looking at these games, random comes about because "mathematically" there are times that something simply does not add up. Sometimes it can not work mathematically. It's that simple. Sometimes the numbers add up and say that things should go one way, but mathematically it just can't. Sometimes my charts say that mathematically a number should be larger than the last, only there is no numbers that are larger than the last for example. I can go back and look thru my books and see where it was mathematically impossible for certain numbers to not come next. I can tell with these if that's the case with the push of a button.

The setup I made is like that padlock. You set the dials with the right combination and it unlocks but it takes math to know where to set the dials. Numbers are the game. Math, the language of numbers, sets up the patterns. Patterns show where to set the dials to unlock. IT CAN BE DONE! You have to dig deep to find it.

Call me crazy or whatever. It does not matter to me. There are near 200,000 members to this site. How many are here that are working on ways to win? How many are here that are looking for others that think there are a way and looking for something to play that will win? I'd bet there are more than 21. Do you work on it because you think it can be done or because you believe it can?

I had a belt break on my vehicle not long ago. I was, thankfully rolling downhill. Advanced Auto was actually in the shopping center at the bottom of the hill. I coasted into the parking lot as they was about to close. I bought a belt and a cheap adjustable wrench because there was no tools in the car. I knew my choices was fix it, call a wrecker, walk or set there. Luckily the rain had stopped though the parking lot was wet and I know how to work on a car. Now, I'm 30 minutes drive time from home. That's an even longer walk. A wrecker bill would be about $125. I already spent $30 on parts. The top bolt which adjusts tension was not that easy to get to, especially with a $3 adjustable, but the bottom one. OH, that bottom bolt. It was a word I won't use here. Just the right angle to not be able to get to. All the wrong stuff in the right place to make it even more difficult to get to and with a $3 adjustable wrench. If you don't know what kind of quality a $3 adjustable is, it moves on you with a certain amount of pressure applied. Means the size gets bigger than the bolt head. It slips. Although I had the money for a wrecker and a garage to work on it in at home that had a dry floor, why spend that money to get it home just to have to fix it still. I don't care to get dirty or wet. It took a little longer to get that bottom bolt loose than it would if I had the right or even a decent tool to work with. It was TWO bolts. Two bolts to loosen to get one belt changed. It was NOT easy though. You'd think two little bolts would be easy to loosen, put on a belt and tighten back up. (Should take 10 minutes tops with a ratchet.) Even in the dark. Advanced closed at 6 p.m. I got home after ten minutes in wally world at 11:36. I didn't have to walk. I didn't have to spend $125 for a wrecker and I didn't lay in the car and give up and die. Cars these days, if you don't know ARE DESIGNED so you will have to bring them back to the dealer to work on or you'll have to pay a mechanic to fix it. Either way putting money back into the system out of our pockets. It's a system designed. I got no problem with that. It's just a principal to me. Oh, that one bolt made want want to get in the car and just lay there. LOL. It was that bad. Especially knowing that it was a ten minute job with the right tools. Did I make it home because I thought I could, because I knew I could or because I believed I could? I'm a bit stubborn I've been told. I don't have to be told though. I know.

You know what you have here was on another website.

I dont think Todd will restrict because the website has apparantly gone defunct.

Lottery America.  I did subscribe once.  The "variables" they tracked was combinatorically valid.

I wonder if T-V bought them out.

(Jade can do it...I would subscribe to a super duper platinum level if  I could get that combinatorical graphical representation.

There are some combinatorial variables that are a "must" in order to break even.

GUI is more important than "raw

data" in my opinion.

I did not really read any of your posts, until I saw your graphick.  I am a graphical analytic being.  If the lemonade stand was more graphically engaging, I might understand.

I did not read this post either TBH.

But this question did arise..

Why are some E green,

and other E are orange.

I dont do it that way.

E are green in my "book"  as even rhyme with green.  Due to the similairties of vowels, (i suppose)and odd are orange, in a similairty of first letters.

Orange-- Odd

Even  == Green

Thats make you the EvenFox.  or perhaps the Foxeven. 

Too many words spoil the soup.

Data Never Lies, But All Liars Manipulate Data - The New Lottery Testament

Hast thou entered into the treasures of the hail? Or hast thou seen the treasures of the snow? Which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the days of battle, pestilence and war. --- Job 38:22-23 KJV

United States
                              Member #107240
                              March 4, 2011
                              1120 Posts

Have you spoken to Jade?

I hear he is a Guru.

Hiding Behind Computer

Sorry Jeet,

Been a little short on time here. I have not spoken to Jade. I've read a lot of his stuff though. I'm nowhere near his level and know he is busy so I don't bother him. I try not to bother anyone.

Page 2 of 56