Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2021, 11:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting winning numbers? Fact or fiction?

2033 replies. Last post 1 day ago by Player649.

Page 12 of 136
PrintE-mailLink

Do you REALLY think it is possible to predict winning numbers?

With everything in me [ 159 ]  [76.44%]
Not a chance in the lower realm [ 49 ]  [23.56%]
Total Valid Votes [ 208 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 14 ]  

Guests cannot vote  ( Log In | Register )

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
United States
Member #200642
September 1, 2019
1843 Posts

I don't even know where to start with this. But it's too funny to not respond.

If the lottery is Mike Tyson, then let the lottery challenge others to post their tickets. These SIMPLE ideas go right over your head, but read them as many times as it takes. No hurry. 

So you scanned your tickets to pick up women? How do they react when you whisper, "How about we swing by my place and look through my scanned lottery ticket collection?"

Maybe you stand on the street corner begging people to look at them while proclaiming, "Pro Math!"

If they are scanned for "live naysayers" and we are only cyber acquaintances, why are you posting them here?

Do the "live naysayers" cross the road when they see you coming? Have they begun to punch you in the mouth when you open it? Are you afraid your friends and family are working for the lottery? Or worse, making plans to ship you off to some out of the way, desolate institute for the mentally impaired? Maybe that's where you are posting from already. But we are only cyber acquaintances in any case and no, we won't break you out no matter how many tickets you post.

If your "keepers" let you out to go buy lottery tickets, why do you go back? Maybe they don't like you either!

G

my, mY, MY,MY ..!!

That's quite an ImAgInAtIoN you've got ..!!

If you're searching for MY cyber buttons to push... there are none...!!

I'm mature enough to realize, everybody's not of the same opinions...which is what a forum is about...

But the unfounded personal attacks of innuendos aren't necessary to get your point across..which is why I remain civil in my discussions with anyone...

Now, you've posted, that when replies become personal, it shuts down the debate... yet, is that not exactly what you're doing?... So, MAYBE, it's YOU whose principles are going over your own head...!!.. So, yea... indeed it does go both ways...

Now can we get back to discussing the lottery?

It is not my wish to argue, but to civilly debate an issue..but THIS kinda rhetoric?,.. isn't what I'm interested in...

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

AllenB's avatar - Cowboy Crix-yellow.jpg
    Lincoln, California
    United States
    Member #167122
    June 27, 2015
    1117 Posts

You're coming across as bi-polarish., diabetic maybe?...!!

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
      Texas
      United States
      Member #4549
      May 2, 2004
      2579 Posts

my, mY, MY,MY ..!!

That's quite an ImAgInAtIoN you've got ..!!

If you're searching for MY cyber buttons to push... there are none...!!

I'm mature enough to realize, everybody's not of the same opinions...which is what a forum is about...

But the unfounded personal attacks of innuendos aren't necessary to get your point across..which is why I remain civil in my discussions with anyone...

Now, you've posted, that when replies become personal, it shuts down the debate... yet, is that not exactly what you're doing?... So, MAYBE, it's YOU whose principles are going over your own head...!!.. So, yea... indeed it does go both ways...

Now can we get back to discussing the lottery?

It is not my wish to argue, but to civilly debate an issue..but THIS kinda rhetoric?,.. isn't what I'm interested in...

Quid pro quo.

You question if I might be bi-polar or diabetic. 
      I question if your parents might be attempting to evict you from their basement.

And now you want to play victim.
      Reminds me of another poster who shall remain nameless.

Debate?
      Really?

You've offered nothing to prove anything you've said, no rebuttals, no support for your ideas and now you pretend want a debate?

That would require a lobotomy else I feel like I was bullying the key keeper and master paper installer of the butt wipe dispenser at Taco Bell. 

G

The biggest improvement you'll ever make in the odds of winning is buying a lottery ticket. With just one ticket the odds go from IMPOSSIBLE to IMPROBABLE!

United States
        Member #200642
        September 1, 2019
        1843 Posts

That was my reply AFTER his personal attack on me...if you're implying I started it..did you not read his post before that reply?

a562soldier's avatar - police
          Los Angeles, CA
          United States
          Member #122446
          January 31, 2012
          662 Posts

Everyone get a grip already and move on. Guys, this is a lottery forum not Days Of Our Lives.

Predicting winning numbers? Fact or fiction? Fact to a certain extent. 

mikeintexas's avatar - h87TsB4
            Texas Panhandle
            United States
            Member #136837
            December 20, 2012
            1660 Posts

There's always the "Twinkie defense" to fall back on.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

United States
              Member #200642
              September 1, 2019
              1843 Posts

Everyone get a grip already and move on. Guys, this is a lottery forum not Days Of Our Lives.

Predicting winning numbers? Fact or fiction? Fact to a certain extent. 

I Agree!

Lincoln, California
                United States
                Member #167122
                June 27, 2015
                1117 Posts

That was my reply AFTER his personal attack on me...if you're implying I started it..did you not read his post before that reply?

No Matter, It is all supporting the Fire. 

Anyone hear from the Thread Starter Lately?

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #55887
                  October 23, 2007
                  12313 Posts

No Matter, It is all supporting the Fire. 

Anyone hear from the Thread Starter Lately?

Greenfox probably saw his thread got blown up and gave up, wondering what happened.

He had good intentions.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Lincoln, California
                    United States
                    Member #167122
                    June 27, 2015
                    1117 Posts

Greenfox probably saw his thread got blown up and gave up, wondering what happened.

He had good intentions.

What was the Original Question again?  Something about the possibility of predicting Lottery Numbers as I Recall.     

I think it is only possible to Guess the Winning Lottery Numbers.  Rising to the prediction status requires a string of correct Guesses.  Enjoy it when it Hits You but be prepared for the coming drought and of course the Crickets.

Cricket Man

grwurston's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                      Same #'s, different games.
                      Here
                      United States
                      Member #90247
                      April 24, 2010
                      10801 Posts

He had good intentions.

I Agree!

The lottery is the same way. 

https://youtu.be/b5-iJUuPWis

United States
                        Member #200642
                        September 1, 2019
                        1843 Posts

What was the Original Question again?  Something about the possibility of predicting Lottery Numbers as I Recall.     

I think it is only possible to Guess the Winning Lottery Numbers.  Rising to the prediction status requires a string of correct Guesses.  Enjoy it when it Hits You but be prepared for the coming drought and of course the Crickets.

Cricket Man

How long of a string?.. 3, 4?.. consecutive?...expound if you will..

Lincoln, California
                          United States
                          Member #167122
                          June 27, 2015
                          1117 Posts

How long of a string?.. 3, 4?.. consecutive?...expound if you will..

How many would it take for you to declare yourself a prophet? 

Or better yet for you to be recognized as one. 

Don't know.  Self promotion would be your own formula I guess.  Runs the Gambit from being the Position 1 Odd Even Champ to getting the actual numbers.  Making a profit is all that counts. 

Honestly, if I figure it out, I will keep it a Secret. Do you have any Idea what it is like to Tend a Flock?  I Only raised a couple of sheep in 4H when I was a Kid.  I would not want a whole bunch following me around at my age.

Not like I Guess Right that often anyway.  I have just found easy ways to guess and see the results. 

The Blind Squirrel could be a Prophet if you only watch it find the occasional acorn and Ignore all of the empty patches where it missed. 

My Advice is Do Not Believe a Prophet than can not show you a consistent Profit and not just a Flash in the Pan and a few Grease Pops.

United States
                            Member #200642
                            September 1, 2019
                            1843 Posts

How many would it take for you to declare yourself a prophet? 

Or better yet for you to be recognized as one. 

Don't know.  Self promotion would be your own formula I guess.  Runs the Gambit from being the Position 1 Odd Even Champ to getting the actual numbers.  Making a profit is all that counts. 

Honestly, if I figure it out, I will keep it a Secret. Do you have any Idea what it is like to Tend a Flock?  I Only raised a couple of sheep in 4H when I was a Kid.  I would not want a whole bunch following me around at my age.

Not like I Guess Right that often anyway.  I have just found easy ways to guess and see the results. 

The Blind Squirrel could be a Prophet if you only watch it find the occasional acorn and Ignore all of the empty patches where it missed. 

My Advice is Do Not Believe a Prophet than can not show you a consistent Profit and not just a Flash in the Pan and a few Grease Pops.

I don't know if I'd crown myself with the title "Prophet"... It oozes too much of a Religious connotation to it... Probably just a "Lotto Pro"... depends on the type game too you know?..

Let others chime in ,.. see what they think would constitute a "Pro".. other than just seriously being about it..

I mean, 3, 4 games straight , with maybe 3 to 4 correct numbers.. might be notable.. for at least the Big games MM, PB..IMO

Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #32651
                              February 14, 2006
                              9335 Posts

You missed the whole point...the LOTTERY is the Mike Tyson...not me... Having trouble with your number sets again?

We ALL on here are supposed to be about techniques on winning the Lottery...are we not?

and the "live naysayers"... are the people that I meet in person...all here, are cyber acquaintances..!!

"the LOTTERY is the Mike Tyson"

And for some reason called it a metaphor; care to elaborate?

"We ALL on here are supposed to be about techniques on winning the Lottery...are we not?"

Been "on here" for over 13 years and a premium member for most of that, but never saw any "supposed to be about techniques on winning the Lottery" requirements. And I'm assuming you mean winning lottery games because "winning the Lottery" usually means a windfall, coming into money, etc. For instance, "My Lottery Dream Home" is not restricted to people winning lottery games.

Page 12 of 136