Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2021, 11:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting winning numbers? Fact or fiction?

2033 replies. Last post 2 days ago by Player649.

Page 5 of 136
PrintE-mailLink

Do you REALLY think it is possible to predict winning numbers?

With everything in me [ 159 ]  [76.44%]
Not a chance in the lower realm [ 49 ]  [23.56%]
Total Valid Votes [ 208 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 14 ]  

Guests cannot vote  ( Log In | Register )

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
United States
Member #200642
September 1, 2019
1843 Posts

Stat$talker, Welcome to the LP!  Just so you (and all other newbies) know, please read this.

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/311364

ok grwurston ... Already read that... that's something that I don't normally do anyways .. but appreciate cha lookin out for us newbies...

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

South Holland
    United States
    Member #178685
    December 11, 2016
    248 Posts

Of course it's RIGGED! If you don't fall into the low payout group your numbers are scrubbed.  That's what the extra time is for to analyze the number pool. It angers me that people don't understand that they are scammed by these crooks. My offline simulations are about 95% accurate and my online play is about 1% accurate.  So, instead of trying to figure out numbers, one needs to figure out how to get into the low payout group, which is next to impossible without the actual play data. That's why you can't beat the lottery. Good luck!

P.S. I'm still waiting for the whistle blower programmer. It'll happen!

grwurston's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
      Same #'s, different games.
      Here
      United States
      Member #90247
      April 24, 2010
      10801 Posts

ok grwurston ... Already read that... that's something that I don't normally do anyways .. but appreciate cha lookin out for us newbies...

You're welcome. Saw that you just started here yesterday so I thought I would mention it. Some people don't read it and get in trouble and don't know why.

The lottery is the same way. 

https://youtu.be/b5-iJUuPWis

Here
        United States
        Member #90247
        April 24, 2010
        10801 Posts

Of course it's RIGGED! If you don't fall into the low payout group your numbers are scrubbed.  That's what the extra time is for to analyze the number pool. It angers me that people don't understand that they are scammed by these crooks. My offline simulations are about 95% accurate and my online play is about 1% accurate.  So, instead of trying to figure out numbers, one needs to figure out how to get into the low payout group, which is next to impossible without the actual play data. That's why you can't beat the lottery. Good luck!

They know we study the numbers, stats, etc. So then they are like, what can we do that no one will ever expect? Maybe the way to beat the lottery is to think like the lottery.  Wink

United States
          Member #200642
          September 1, 2019
          1843 Posts

Ha Ha... I like ya name..!! "Lucky1day"..well, I'm destined to be ya Cousin cause Imo be "LuckySoon"...!!  I got up early this morning, working on a big number wheel...I'm like Einstein..   the Math says it's possible.. I believe it, because Math doesn't lie, because it can't.. It speaks the Truth and is always consistent..!!

United States
            Member #200642
            September 1, 2019
            1843 Posts

Stat$talker, Welcome to the LP!  Just so you (and all other newbies) know, please read this.

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/311364

Question?... Must you be a Gold or Platinum Member in order to be able to start a New Topic Header?... I had another serious Topic to kick off and discuss..

Here
              United States
              Member #90247
              April 24, 2010
              10801 Posts

Question?... Must you be a Gold or Platinum Member in order to be able to start a New Topic Header?... I had another serious Topic to kick off and discuss..

Nope. Anyone can start a topic.

JAP69's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg
                South Carolina
                United States
                Member #6
                November 4, 2001
                8884 Posts

The Lottery Faerie helps me select my numbers. When you hear the Lottery Faerie talk to you, pay attention.

Numbers are where you find them.

United States
                  Member #200642
                  September 1, 2019
                  1843 Posts

The Lottery Faerie helps me select my numbers. When you hear the Lottery Faerie talk to you, pay attention.

LOL, you hadn't been drinkin any of that coffee with IrIsH cReAm now would you lad?...

Krypton
                    United States
                    Member #140096
                    March 11, 2013
                    911 Posts

my my, look what crawled out of the wood pile or out from under a house ... ive been gone myself, good to see your doing well GF

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

Greenfox's avatar - 6QC8Gnt

United States
                      Member #107239
                      March 4, 2011
                      1120 Posts

my my, look what crawled out of the wood pile or out from under a house ... ive been gone myself, good to see your doing well GF

Hello again Sky,

Statistically $peaking... I've been better. Had a lot of stuff happen, but I'm still alive. Most days anyway. Some days not so well. Not been under many houses lately. LOL. Kinda got out of the electrical business. Turned into an RV tech for about the past 7 years. Still in a wood pile now and then though. It's just such good exercise. Getting closer and closer to that big 5-0 so gotta stay sharp and in shape.

I had a feeling you'd be popping back up here. I can't believe you've not been on here. I had to let it all go for a while. I just didn't have time to work on it working 6 days a week and 14 to 16 hour days. I'm glad you did though. With all the people I've talked to down there, I'll have to throw that into my testing pool on these. I've already started some for Pennsylvania. Not ran any real stats on it there yet though. Told Stat$talker I was planning on doing LA. MA. and KA. next. Wanna test about 10 states to start with. Then move onto the rest. When I get my PC built anyway. I guess I'll throw in Georgia also. I want to test in states that have had a lot of draws and some that hasn't had as many to kind of mix it up a little. Need to find states that has a fairly new game I can throw in there too. Maybe something with around 1,000 games or close to it. I can't find any data from the Krypton games, lol, so I can't do much about that one.

It's good to hear from you and hope things are still going good there for you and yours'.

I gotta jump in the bed here. My eyes are crossing from tiredness.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
                      When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                        Texas
                        United States
                        Member #4549
                        May 2, 2004
                        2580 Posts

Speaking of people who crawled out of the wood pile........

Glad to see you back!

G

The biggest improvement you'll ever make in the odds of winning is buying a lottery ticket. With just one ticket the odds go from IMPOSSIBLE to IMPROBABLE!

North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #59853
                          March 29, 2008
                          52332 Posts

You don't need to do any of that crap! If I believed it works for you, I would've tried by now..ALL U NEED TO WIN IS TO KNOW THE LAST FALLEN NUMBER IN THE STATE YOUR PLAYING.. the tic tac toe That folks have habe been using for yeasts is ALL U NEED.. BUT YOU'LL NEED TO LEARN HOW TO👀 weekday is shown in EVERY WORKOUT EVERY TIME! my fave game is pick 4..60+wins in cash 4 in last 3 years..6 wins since mothers day! I've NEVER NEEDED MORE THAN PEN AND PAPER TO WIN..Dr.. no disrespect, but I HATE misinformation.. AND YOU sir are misinformed..

0=5

1=6

2=7

3=8

4=9

Start with that!.. good luckplayers.

You got that part right about the Tic Tac Toe being all you need!

I post it every day for NC and most of the time it has the number listed more than once.

Here's an example I posted just now for the 486 that hit in NC last night!

I have always thought it's just pure luck if you win and still do but this does help your luck work!Big Grin Angel

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/328685/6043815

I have to keep it simple and this is the most simple workout I've found yet  and the box I post

below the TTT...been doing this one for years now!

This one below was luck...NC had 774 yesterday midday and I got it....also got lucky with the scratch cards!

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/216513/6043292

A few years back I used to win all the time but never hit big much because the ones I put more on just would

not hit for me....most all of the pictures were posted on the thread from the link above but I accidentally deleted all of my pictures in my folder a couple of days ago...clicked on the wrong thing but am relieved because I had way too

many anyway but lost some I wanted to keep (like this dancing girl & cat) but you can read what I typed and see what I won from the post...found the picture again but re-sized it and now they won't dance!

Thought maybe somebody would feel sorry for me and find it for me so I can post it to winners again dancing!

I win better when I don't stress out over it.

Like I said keep it simple then the "luck" comes back!Big Grin Angel

https://youtu.be/UvM2Cmi-YR

George Micheal is singing in heaven now & the angels are cheering him on!

North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #59853
                            March 29, 2008
                            52332 Posts

....This is what I was talking about above I lost so if anyone finds it and they will dance again please give it to me.

Had it for years now the only places I find it are weird and when I re-size it then they won't dance...Big Grin Angel

The time ran out above before I could put this in....I know it's not about the subject but really really want this back and dancing!

Spent a long long time yesterday working on it and still can't get them to dance....I know this is silly to some but not to me.

https://youtu.be/UvM2Cmi-YR

George Micheal is singing in heaven now & the angels are cheering him on!

United States
                              Member #200642
                              September 1, 2019
                              1843 Posts

I keep an open mind about the existence of winning systems and I look a the systems people post with an open mind, but I think if someone found a truly winning system -- meaning it allowed one to make a profit rather than just break even or win slightly more than the norm -- they would not be well-served by sharing it freely or for profit. Because if they shared it and more people started winning the lottery, the lottery would notice and respond by changing the way drawings are conducted, and then the system would no longer work. Like Aesop's goose.

These were the MM numbers I posted. on the Prediction board yesterday, but for some reason, didn't show up

14-31-49-52-56 16

14-37-38-52-61 23

13-14-45-49-56 23

14-24-51-52-61 10

17-38-45-56-61 21

Being that I'm a new member, I'm only allowed to post no more than 10 tickets, I've contacted LP support to find out what happened...I haven't purposely highlighted any of my numbers here, they've just show up that way..Now, with the Probability Math I use.. It also said that the following digit would be involved in the drawn number's sum: 7,8,9,4,0... the sum =78... but rarely do you see sums THAT low for MM, but that's the price you pay when one ignores the Math..!!

The winning numbers were 4-11-13-19-31 (10)       As you can see, I had in my analysis the 4,11,13,31,..and only picked 9 of the 25 total Bonus balls, but still predicted the statistically correct one..!!.. because the Math says the rest were junk numbers...Now , had I had the chance to print out my study sheet, as usual, I most likely wouldn't have missed suspecting ball n "19"....I'm currently having social problems with my landlord's female caretaker/ ex- girlfriend...!! LOL, she spitefully took his printer that he allowed me to use ... So...all I can say at this point is "Hell has no fury, like a Woman scorned"..!!!

Page 5 of 136