Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2021, 7:26 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting winning numbers? Fact or fiction?

2034 replies. Last post 10 hours ago by Stat$talker.

Page 3 of 136
PrintE-mailLink

Do you REALLY think it is possible to predict winning numbers?

With everything in me [ 159 ]  [76.44%]
Not a chance in the lower realm [ 49 ]  [23.56%]
Total Valid Votes [ 208 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 14 ]  

Guests cannot vote  ( Log In | Register )

Greenfox's avatar - 6QC8Gnt

United States
Member #107239
March 4, 2011
1120 Posts

You are absolutely right about them making cars a lot more difficult to work on nowadays. 

So now I have to ask, do we make the lottery more complicated than it needs to be too? 

Maybe we do.

Hello gr,

Don't they though. They DON'T have to be as complicated as they make them. They need the money I guess.

From what I've been working on, I'd have to say yes we do. I fixed some books up and added so much stuff to them that it actually made it more difficult to work with so I'd have to say yes. I toned them down to where not all of the data was being examined at once and it made it so much easier to work with. So much easier to read. Made the stress on my mind of what to look for go away also. Once I cut down much of what I was looking to a smaller setup, it made my mind more free to know more of what to look at. I was needing to redo some spots on my books to make them where I didn't have to physically do each workout and could not figure out which way to go. Once I cut down to a simpler book, it just fell into place in my head. Now, I'm well on my way to getting these together right. It'll be just put my new draw in, see what to play and go with it. Right now, I'm seeing more wins in a month for the Cash 5 here than anyone needs to be winning. I know better where to look and exactly what to look for. So yes, making it simpler made it much much easier.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

United States
    Member #107239
    March 4, 2011
    1120 Posts

You know what you have here was on another website.

I dont think Todd will restrict because the website has apparantly gone defunct.

Lottery America.  I did subscribe once.  The "variables" they tracked was combinatorically valid.

I wonder if T-V bought them out.

(Jade can do it...I would subscribe to a super duper platinum level if  I could get that combinatorical graphical representation.

There are some combinatorial variables that are a "must" in order to break even.

GUI is more important than "raw

data" in my opinion.

I did not really read any of your posts, until I saw your graphick.  I am a graphical analytic being.  If the lemonade stand was more graphically engaging, I might understand.

I did not read this post either TBH.

But this question did arise..

Why are some E green,

and other E are orange.

I dont do it that way.

E are green in my "book"  as even rhyme with green.  Due to the similairties of vowels, (i suppose)and odd are orange, in a similairty of first letters.

Orange-- Odd

Even  == Green

Thats make you the EvenFox.  or perhaps the Foxeven. 

Too many words spoil the soup.

Hey again Jeet, love the name BTW. Big Bruce fan here.

I put these on here when I signed up back in 2011. If these was on a site and looked just like these, they where probably put on there by a member I shared them with. I did share some of my bigger game work years ago. I don't know TBH. I know I got this idea about 12 years ago and started it out with a large poster board. Moved it onto  MS paint and finally worked into excel. But if you look back at some of my first posts, you can see I had them on here before. If on the other site, there was numbers in other cells that was red letters inside yellow cells and green numbers in grey cells, it was my work. Would have been 4 columns about center of each sheet if it was my work. I'll post a full sheet pick of my work. If It looks like it, it was definitely my work.

What these actually do is they do make patterns. Very distinct patterns that can be seen with a visible outcome. An outcome that is very predictable. These patterns work on RNG or ball hoppers. Either one and any game. I've seen it and used it for exact outcomes many times now.

About some green and some orange. They are actually supposed to be red. LOL. It's just picture quality I guess. It was a stop light - green light kind of idea. Left right, up down, even odd in my mind. Knowing the brain will work best with a visual. It is set up with some evens red and some green because of game number. It helps me keep track of what game I'm on. Plus with what work I've done I have to have two sets of game data. I spread it out because, well, it was just the idea that popped into my head to do it that way. Spreading it out with odd games and even games and making it odd or even on odd games and odd or even on even games is what made these predictable patterns. I could show you many of them. They repeat over and over and do it in every draw game. From pick 3 to keno. There is a mathematical calculation on them also. I'm setup to handle 7,000 draws and have ran Powerball, Mega-Millions, 5 draw games, pick 3 and 4, Lucky for life, even some keno from many states. They all produce the same patterns. Doesn't matter the game or method of draw. What I have now for the 5 draw and up is producing the winning numbers 100% of the time with about 12 to choose from for each number. What I figured out since I cut back like I just told grwurston, will allow me to cut that down to much less options per pick. The winning numbers are there 100% of the time though. I currently have 2 winning cash 5 tickets in front of me for the cash 5 here. One with 3 lines and one with 5 lines. Just three lines on that 5 pick ticket are picked using my work though. The other two lines I just threw some numbers together. Both have 3 two hit lines with the others being one digit off. I don't play more than a few sets per any game. I don't buy QP's. If I buy more than one ticket on 3 or 4, they will all be the same numbers and the same play format. Those 2 tickets are from the ones I actually played. 2 played, 2 won on. I've been spending more time finishing these than actually playing.

I'll make a pic and post it real quick of a sheet of my books.

United States
      Member #107239
      March 4, 2011
      1120 Posts

This would be the cover sheet that shows the patterns.

This is what the other sheets look like.

I know this second sheet is out there on the net. I've seen it and know who put it on there. There is only one person that has these new books and that will be all for now. Not that I don't want to share, I'm just not sharing these as of yet. They aren't the complete work, but are a detrimental piece. If something happens to me and that other person wants to share them completely, they already have my blessing. I will share the 3 and 4 when I get those completed though. Gotta finish these before I get back onto those.

United States
        Member #107239
        March 4, 2011
        1120 Posts

You can see the patterns better with the grid lines, but if you use excel and clear off the lines, you start to see more with them.

There are many instances where the patterns cross over from number to number. Lines gone, it looks like a maze of sorts. It's crazy how these work.

United States
          Member #107239
          March 4, 2011
          1120 Posts

You know what you have here was on another website.

I dont think Todd will restrict because the website has apparantly gone defunct.

Lottery America.  I did subscribe once.  The "variables" they tracked was combinatorically valid.

I wonder if T-V bought them out.

(Jade can do it...I would subscribe to a super duper platinum level if  I could get that combinatorical graphical representation.

There are some combinatorial variables that are a "must" in order to break even.

GUI is more important than "raw

data" in my opinion.

I did not really read any of your posts, until I saw your graphick.  I am a graphical analytic being.  If the lemonade stand was more graphically engaging, I might understand.

I did not read this post either TBH.

But this question did arise..

Why are some E green,

and other E are orange.

I dont do it that way.

E are green in my "book"  as even rhyme with green.  Due to the similairties of vowels, (i suppose)and odd are orange, in a similairty of first letters.

Orange-- Odd

Even  == Green

Thats make you the EvenFox.  or perhaps the Foxeven. 

Too many words spoil the soup.

Here is the link to the original post where I put these on here in 2011. https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/23840

I don't know if you've asked him or not, but he seems like a really good guy. He might have what you're looking for.

bgonçalves
            Brasil
            Member #92560
            June 9, 2010
            3377 Posts

hello Greenfox, 4 color 4 patterns

green=2,4,6

blue= 6,8

red= 1,3

yellow=5,7,9

last digits 0 -9

bgonçalves
              Brasil
              Member #92560
              June 9, 2010
              3377 Posts

hello winsum
                An example
              39/5
              02 06 14 27 35 = 2.6,5,4,7
              we have 4 groups right at pick3
              stay out
              example =
              green = 0.2.4

blue = 6.8

red = 1.3

yellow = 5,7,9

last digits 0 -9
              the blue group stayed out
                as we have 4 groups is drawn three digits in the worst case one group is out on pick3
              these 4 patterns are set to odd / low / high
                ex = blue group is even / tall

United States
                Member #107239
                March 4, 2011
                1120 Posts

Been testing and building on theses books for, don't know how many hours now. Thought I'd post a little on where it's at. See if the thoughts of actually pulling off a win might improve a little. Will start with this.

These aren't big wins, but wins nonetheless. The two above where before I've dwindled down the options with further testing. These 1 digit offs are KILLING me. The ones that pop up and are kind of known to be coming is a good sign it's getting closer. With a few picks, I'm figuring it's not doing bad for a near million to 1 odds game of random. The numbers that are drawn are there nearly every draw now, which was every game, but I cut some more stuff down and it's dropped the percentage a little. I'll give stats on the full run of games here, later. There's nearly 4,700 games been drawn here in NC and I've not got that done yet. I started a little low on the 7/9 draw and the machine for some reason gave me a 3 draw ticket, which WASN'T picked, but it wasn't the girls fault so I went ahead and got it so she didn't have to pay for it.

Here is tonights draw.

I don't play every draw, but when I do, it's like this every time. I see the 33 that hit for the 5th pick is there, but it's not in the correct position. Below, you can see the 33 was in the same set that my pick was. I just went high with the 3rd pick and that threw it off. They were all there in the right positions except the 20, but I knew it wouldn't be this time. After more stats, I should be able to cut these down even more to less options per. Even showing all 5 wins half of what it is per month is fine, as long as it cuts the number sets down per pick.

My options per pick for the draw above. I picked from set 1 for the first and nearly went with 9, but my books I use to determine even/odd said even and I didn't even think about 10 from the other set. These will put all the options in sets to choose from. Sometimes they will all be in one set, sometimes in two or more. The 20 for the 3rd pick wasn't showing this time, but from looking at past results, I kinda knew it wouldn't be showing this time. Watching what happens and seeing when something DOESN'T show up can help as much as seeing what does I've noticed. Once I get all the totals run it will make more sense on that statement. Again, cutting back and not overdoing it made this so much easier than seeing EVERYTHING and working off of that. It did cut out some possible wins per month, but, showing all 5 wins, with just a guess roughly 17 to 18 times a month with instead of 42 options per pick position on average about 18 picks per. Usually cutting those options into 2 sets per which cuts the options down to about 9 picks per set. Once I pick for each number, of course the options get even slimmer per.

I had to run stats on every movement on these draws to know what needed to be cut out. Once I knew what didn't work and got rid of what didn't, I knew there was no need to even look at it. I won't get into how all this works or what I've seen with all of it, but so far so good. If the numbers are there, it's possible. So far, out of 62 games stats there where 36 all 5 wins, 19 4 pick wins, 4 3 pick wins and 3 2 pick wins. That's with an average of 20.94 picks per position. Those are nearly always in two sets so, if the right set is picked, it's about 10 picks per position. That's all 5 numbers showing up about half the time with the number pool per pick cut in half or even half again. Or less. I've seen as few as 4 options show up and the winning number in the pool set a few times. It's getting there. The options per pick are what is shown before I do anything to filter on down BTW. The results of 20.94 picks per is just by inputting the draws into the book. One decision made can cut the options down to as little as 1 pick per.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                  Philadelpia/Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #2218
                  September 1, 2003
                  6679 Posts

Very impressive work GF.

Won't be long until your at Lottery Headquarters with a nice big check in your hands.

Keep up the great work.

Winsum!!

United States
                    Member #107239
                    March 4, 2011
                    1120 Posts

Very impressive work GF.

Won't be long until your at Lottery Headquarters with a nice big check in your hands.

Keep up the great work.

Winsum!!

Hey winsum,

Thank you very much!

It may be sooner than later! I've been putting a lot of time into this. Leaving nothing unturned for sure. Saw some stuff today that I SHOULD have before and don't know why I didn't before. Some more stats on that won't take long, but I already know the outcome of it. Just need to know where for it to be of use. You'll see what I mean soon. It's VERY consistent is all I can say. I wish I had saw it before I started looking at tonight's C5 draw here. Saw it mid work and had to run play what I had before time ran out.

It's NOT getting a halfway attempt you can bet on that. It's getting everything I have in me!

You take care there and hang tight!

United States
                      Member #107239
                      March 4, 2011
                      1120 Posts

From tonight's Cash 5 draw here tonight.

On these, where I cut out what doesn't work, for the 3rd and 4th numbers, there are less options. These ARE right off my workout for tonight.

There are headers that go over each section that I did cut off for here. You can see where the winning numbers are compared to my pics, but these where my narrowed down options per.

These don't start off looking like this. There are so far, on average about 20 options per pick. That's just from putting the previous draw in and doing nothing but let it calculate. The first number is about 14 on average with no more than 27 options per on the rest. I've yet to see even 20 options for the first number so far. And the average is about 22 pick per number. They are always set up to where they will be into 2 groups for each number, with sub groups under that. With the 2 main groups, you pick one way for each, the options is cut in half. You pick the other way  for each, the options are cut in half the other way. All 5 winning numbers for each pick is showing way more times per month than anyone needs to win. I'm seeing over 60% of the games that are showing all the winning numbers in the options to start out. Nearly 30% of the time 4 of the 5. Don't recall but one game where there was just 1 winning number shown. Either way, the near million to 1 odds, are NOWHERE near that with this. Like I told winsum, these have been dialed in to the cash 5 here, and tested on other states 5 draws hasn't been tested YET. But they will be. I know how to tune them to other states though through stats. I said from the get go, it's going to take all of it to win. Stats, math, patterns, probability, percentages and studying like CRAZY. It isn't going to take all of it to do it, but it takes all of it to know what works and what doesn't. If it doesn't work, cut it out and don't waste time looking at it anymore. Stats and percentages make that happen. Low percentage stats are worthless! Get rid of that. You'd be surprised what this is made of and what it uses! There is nothing more than addition and subtraction as far as math goes. If you have say 20 numbers per pick as opposed to 42 per in a 43 ball game, what do your odds go to? Provided all the winning numbers are there better than 60% of the time. You cut that down with one choice to say 10 options per, then what? If you KNOW that winning number is going to be there in one of the two sets per, are your odds better? All the numbers could be there showing 100% of the time, and with a very few changes, but your options would go up nearly 10 per. That's A LOT in these games. Just 10 more. It's not worth it to me. Cut out what doesn't work and don't even look at it again. I was asked if we could put too much into working on it. I said yes. Did so because you can. But you have to put all of it into it to find out what to get rid of.

Started low with the 5 on this one, but had I chose my other option for it, what would the second choice been, then the 3rd, etc...

Nikkicute's avatar - wi lotto3.jpg
                        Wisconsin
                        United States
                        Member #123284
                        February 17, 2012
                        4500 Posts

From tonight's Cash 5 draw here tonight.

On these, where I cut out what doesn't work, for the 3rd and 4th numbers, there are less options. These ARE right off my workout for tonight.

There are headers that go over each section that I did cut off for here. You can see where the winning numbers are compared to my pics, but these where my narrowed down options per.

These don't start off looking like this. There are so far, on average about 20 options per pick. That's just from putting the previous draw in and doing nothing but let it calculate. The first number is about 14 on average with no more than 27 options per on the rest. I've yet to see even 20 options for the first number so far. And the average is about 22 pick per number. They are always set up to where they will be into 2 groups for each number, with sub groups under that. With the 2 main groups, you pick one way for each, the options is cut in half. You pick the other way  for each, the options are cut in half the other way. All 5 winning numbers for each pick is showing way more times per month than anyone needs to win. I'm seeing over 60% of the games that are showing all the winning numbers in the options to start out. Nearly 30% of the time 4 of the 5. Don't recall but one game where there was just 1 winning number shown. Either way, the near million to 1 odds, are NOWHERE near that with this. Like I told winsum, these have been dialed in to the cash 5 here, and tested on other states 5 draws hasn't been tested YET. But they will be. I know how to tune them to other states though through stats. I said from the get go, it's going to take all of it to win. Stats, math, patterns, probability, percentages and studying like CRAZY. It isn't going to take all of it to do it, but it takes all of it to know what works and what doesn't. If it doesn't work, cut it out and don't waste time looking at it anymore. Stats and percentages make that happen. Low percentage stats are worthless! Get rid of that. You'd be surprised what this is made of and what it uses! There is nothing more than addition and subtraction as far as math goes. If you have say 20 numbers per pick as opposed to 42 per in a 43 ball game, what do your odds go to? Provided all the winning numbers are there better than 60% of the time. You cut that down with one choice to say 10 options per, then what? If you KNOW that winning number is going to be there in one of the two sets per, are your odds better? All the numbers could be there showing 100% of the time, and with a very few changes, but your options would go up nearly 10 per. That's A LOT in these games. Just 10 more. It's not worth it to me. Cut out what doesn't work and don't even look at it again. I was asked if we could put too much into working on it. I said yes. Did so because you can. But you have to put all of it into it to find out what to get rid of.

Started low with the 5 on this one, but had I chose my other option for it, what would the second choice been, then the 3rd, etc...

Nice work even though I don't understand half of it.

That's a lot of info going over my headCrazy lol

But it looks like it's working, getting closer to a hit.

United States
                          Member #107239
                          March 4, 2011
                          1120 Posts

Nice work even though I don't understand half of it.

That's a lot of info going over my headCrazy lol

But it looks like it's working, getting closer to a hit.

Hi Nikkicute,

Thank you! LOL. Like I said, its simple math and stats. I'm not going to get in to deep with explaining it, but it's all simple I promise.

If I explained what it does and how it works, you would get the crazy eye emoji cause it really is just simple.

There is one person that will have a set of the work and will be shown everything I know on how to use it. I wanted to get it to someone I trust completely in case anything ever happened to me. I didn't want it to go with me. If and when it ever gets to that point, they can share them or whatever they want to do with them. They will also have videos explaining how to use it. And who knows, I could get bad sick and just share it all, or just post it all. If God strikes my heart to share it all, then that's what I'll do. He's the one that helped me build it all and gave me the ideas. I give Him all the credit for it.

I will say this because it's not letting it all just out there. There are right now, 11 excel books total. 9 of them will help decide what to choose to do. The 11th book, that will be incorporated into the 10th book, just does some calculations, cuts the pool down per pick position, and passes that data on thru. That 10th and final book, takes all the data for an entire months worth of draws, that is actually a complete run of up to 7,000 draws, so each month is ready to look at and play with. It keeps all the data from the previous draws for the month where you can examine it as soon as you input the draws. You will use the data from the 9 books to determine what to do and there is 9 "keys" I call them to unlock what to play. Once you're updated up to the most current previous draw and it calculates, it will leave you with around 20 options per pick right off the bat. For every "key" you put into the 10th book, it will cut out whatever does not meet that criteria and will cut the pool options down to about half, give or take for each pick you put the key in for. There are 9 keys for each number position. You DON'T have to get all the keys put into it is what is so good about this. If you set all 9 keys for each number position correct, it will leave you, most of the time 1 option per position. Meaning if you set all 9 keys correct for the smallest, or first number, you will have 1 to sometimes 3 options showing to play for that position. If all 9 keys was set for the first one correctly, you would have the winning number only left showing over 60% of the draws for a 5 of 5 win. So on for the other positions. Sometimes it will leave 2 or 3 for one with everything right, but that's very seldom. Those "keys" are four little letters BTW and can only be those 4. E,O,U,D. You all know what those stand for. Put an "E" in one spot, it cuts down half your options. Your winning number will be in one of the two main sets over 60%. If the winning number is not in that E set, it will most likely be in the O set. I'm talking over 90% of the time it's showing 4 and 5 hit wins. Pick another option and your pool is cut down again per. Sometimes, it doesn't take all 9 keys placed to leave the only winning number. Just depends.

This will show you about 20 options per pick as soon as updated. Every key you put in will cut the options down half, then half again and so on. I've yet to see one time that it left more than 3 options per position if all the keys was set right. And that is only like 3 options on 2 picks. The other three picks will have only one per. And so on. That's as much of it as I can give away right now and still give an idea of what to do with these.

I know that $4 instead of $2 last night, I'd be on my way back from Raleigh right now. Even $5 would still be acceptable. LOL.

Sorry. I get a little long winded sometimes, but if I decide to share this, I'm sure it'll be worth the read.

Thank you much for your reply!

Nikkicute's avatar - wi lotto3.jpg
                            Wisconsin
                            United States
                            Member #123284
                            February 17, 2012
                            4500 Posts

MegaMillions is at $113 Million 

Are you using your system to play Greenfox?

United States
                              Member #107239
                              March 4, 2011
                              1120 Posts

MegaMillions is at $113 Million 

Are you using your system to play Greenfox?

Hey Nikki,

I haven't played the Mega in a while now. Right now, I'm not set up for the bonus ball games. I can run thru the regular picks but the Bonus Ball isn't included. I've set this up to handle up to a 100 count ball set by just typing in the ball count in one certain spot and it will adjust everything accordingly. The problem is calculation, and build time with the extra bonus ball. My PC can handle the non-bonus ball games fairly well, but it still is a slow process. As soon as money permits though, I'll be building a much much faster one that will be more than capable of running the larger games. So until that happens, I'm on the 5 only draw. The amount of time I have into all this is ridiculous as it is. But soon, I'll be moving it up to the bonus ball games to try out. I know it will work with the BB draws because it's the same process for the most part as far as figuring out what needs to be done to filter out the numbers and leave the winners. So soon.

Page 3 of 136