Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Sign the petition - eliminate computerized drawings!

Topic closed. 338 replies. Last post 10 years ago by rdc137.

Page 23 of 23
PrintE-mailLink
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: September 23, 2006, 6:40 am - IP Logged

I think you all need to grow up.  Y'all probably don't trust ATM's either.

I would rather trust a RNG than a bunch of bouncing ping pong balls.  Welcome to the 21st century.

looka there!!

let me guess i bet dover is in delaware isn't it.if i'm correct delaware uses RNG right?  you are probably one of the very few defending the computerized draws.i would rather trust a bunch of bouncing ping pong balls than a RNG and you might not but i do.besides having computerized draws i have also noticed delaware also doesn't update its page very much either.leaves the players of that state blowing in the wind.by the way we are grown up and the majority like the ball drawings.Patriot

North Idaho
    United States
    Member #47241
    October 26, 2006
    8 Posts
    Posted: October 26, 2006, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

I just kinda skim'd over the first 34 pages and didn't see any answer to this, but is there a list of what lottos used computers rather then the balls?

dover delaware
      United States
      Member #4466
      April 26, 2004
      1193 Posts
      Posted: October 26, 2006, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

i live in dover delaware and they indeed have cpmputerized drawings and i hate it they cheat so badly i know what they are doing just quite cant catch them anyone who defends computer drawings must be outa their minds...lesonook

oxford
        United Kingdom
        Member #46998
        October 13, 2006
        9 Posts
        Posted: October 27, 2006, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

all of the u.k lotterys are drawn live and by machine not computers its the fairest way

Israel
          Member #47454
          November 5, 2006
          7 Posts
          Posted: November 5, 2006, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

Well im not from united states so i cant sign it but i think that the lottery should not be computerized

,you have my support, i hope you will win this struggle.

Mid-Atlantic
            United States
            Member #22203
            September 20, 2005
            35 Posts
            Posted: November 21, 2006, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Congress cannot and will not consider legislation to regulate State Lottery's.  Give it up folks.  I heard someone complain about randomizers being used in raffle drawings.  Imagine a machine large enough to hold 625,000 ping pong balls in PA to draw the number.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23277 Posts
              Posted: November 22, 2006, 8:02 am - IP Logged

Congress cannot and will not consider legislation to regulate State Lottery's.  Give it up folks.  I heard someone complain about randomizers being used in raffle drawings.  Imagine a machine large enough to hold 625,000 ping pong balls in PA to draw the number.

Thanks so much for pronouning that the federal government will not regulate a state matter.  Now that I can picture a big machine with 625,000 balls in it, I feel much better about computerized drawings too.  I really appreciate it, everything is so much clearer now, I'll give it up.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                Tennessee
                United States
                Member #7853
                October 15, 2004
                11338 Posts
                Posted: December 1, 2006, 6:23 am - IP Logged

todd...this poster obviously favors computerized draws for some strange reason.the person is from delaware so that tells you something too.seems like that person would want ball draws but does seem content with the rng.makes you wonder.......

Delaware
                  United States
                  Member #30273
                  January 14, 2006
                  494 Posts
                  Posted: December 11, 2006, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

todd...this poster obviously favors computerized draws for some strange reason.the person is from delaware so that tells you something too.seems like that person would want ball draws but does seem content with the rng.makes you wonder.......

I am a Delawarean who will not buy any online games in this state due to the computerized drawings, obvious rigging, and blantant apathy of the lottery director. I also have my doubts about the scratch-offs too.

I wonder if the other poster is the lottery director himself...What?

Page 23 of 23