Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

vtracs....useless or not??

Topic closed. 206 replies. Last post 11 years ago by RJOh.

Page 2 of 14
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23273 Posts
Posted: February 24, 2006, 9:07 am - IP Logged

It's always a shame when someone starts a topic with such a negative thought, but it's very heartening to see the members "in the know" shoot it down with reason.

I especially like Sandy's approach of using vtracs as one tool in a larger arsenal of methods.  I have seen that the most successful players are those who use multiple methods (not just one).

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23273 Posts
    Posted: February 24, 2006, 9:10 am - IP Logged

Also, xavier102772, instead of complaining about something that apparently lots of people like, maybe you should instead post a message about something that works for you.  It's very easy to criticize, but it takes guts to put yourself out there and explain a system in details.  For free, I might add.

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
      The Carolinas - Charlotte
      United States
      Member #21627
      September 12, 2005
      4138 Posts
      Posted: February 24, 2006, 9:14 am - IP Logged

Right on Todd!

It gets frustrating sometimes when you think of a new idea and then it doesn't work out in the end. I've gotten to the point where I have 7 or 8 methods that work without fail at this point, however, the bankroll requirements far exceed the boundaries for the "Average Joe". However, I know that there are methods that work and work consistently for many people. If we thought that it was an exercise in futility, then why would we all still be here? I love the testing and one day hope to crack the code!

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #22395
        September 24, 2005
        1583 Posts
        Posted: February 24, 2006, 9:24 am - IP Logged

Todd,

I don't think posting and asking for facts is really a negative post. After all, this is a numbers game and you do have the prediction page to show everyone the "negative" facts (as well as any "positive" facts).

And you did run the famous gunslinger "test" using your RNG against another website promoting playing 31 numbers in certain States. Which from the loser's point of view would have been a "negative" test! LOL

Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23273 Posts
          Posted: February 24, 2006, 9:42 am - IP Logged

Todd,

I don't think posting and asking for facts is really a negative post. After all, this is a numbers game and you do have the prediction page to show everyone the "negative" facts (as well as any "positive" facts).

And you did run the famous gunslinger "test" using your RNG against another website promoting playing 31 numbers in certain States. Which from the loser's point of view would have been a "negative" test! LOL

Huh?

You don't say that calling vtracs "futile and useless" is negative?

Sorry, we have different opinions on that, I think it's very clearly negative.  It did not offer anything new of its own.

Comparing that post to my comparison of random numbers to some hokey numbers that someone was hawking is just a strange comparison.  Vtracs is a system that many people use.  That person who is selling numbers over the Internet is no system.

Besides, I proved that random numbers worked BETTER than those numbers for sale.  You should be saying thanks for proving that buying numbers from someone is B.S.

Pa
            United States
            Member #2485
            October 9, 2003
            319 Posts
            Posted: February 24, 2006, 10:07 am - IP Logged

Well Said Todd

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
              Member #5599
              July 13, 2004
              1185 Posts
              Posted: February 24, 2006, 10:36 am - IP Logged

I think there are couple issues here:

1) Humbleness-- It's one thing to say "Try this, it has worked for me", I'ts another thing to say "This is a good system". I find it very misleading, especially to the newer members of the LP.

2) Integrity-- Although, negative, some approaches, systems, and lessons need to be debunked for what they are. It is only way that the board as a whole can move forward to try new methods that might possibly work better.

3) Dominance--An over saturation of game (pick 3) by a limited group taking over the LP and alienating newbies and old timers alike. This could be taken as a negative comment but, the openeness of original ideas and variety and type of people submitting posts has changed dramatically since I originally became a LP member.

Just one persons opinion.

This is still the best lottery site on the web. 

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

takeitez's avatar - japheth
                Carters Lake, Ga.
                United States
                Member #5313
                June 29, 2004
                1065 Posts
                Posted: February 24, 2006, 10:50 am - IP Logged

Very true, Jking

ez

No Pity!Guitar  Drum ........ in the long run........

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #22395
                  September 24, 2005
                  1583 Posts
                  Posted: February 24, 2006, 10:57 am - IP Logged

Todd,

Huh?

You don't say that calling vtracs "futile and useless" is negative?

Sorry, we have different opinions on that, I think it's very clearly negative.  It did not offer anything new of its own.

Comparing that post to my comparison of random numbers to some hokey numbers that someone was hawking is just a strange comparison.  Vtracs is a system that many people use.  That person who is selling numbers over the Internet is no system.

Besides, I proved that random numbers worked BETTER than those numbers for sale.  You should be saying thanks for proving that buying numbers from someone is B.S.

Yes, THANKS...I wasn't siding with that 31 number site.  I was the one that originally looked them up and pointed out whois info on the guy.  As to the test,  I pointed out the perspective in regards to positive/negative.  For everyone here that was a positive test.  For them, at the 31 site, that was negative.....because they lost!

As to this thread, you took it out of context.  He asked the QUESTION and went on to challenge anyone to come up with statistics.  He didn't out and out call it "futile and useless."

Is it just me or does noone else see the fultility and uselessness in the vtracs system?

It could have been phrased better.  But I see nothing wrong about asking anyone to come up with some stats on any system and compare it to random.  Apparently his experience with Vtracs wasn't good.

If you would have responded to him and told him it WAS just him, then you and I would be in complete agreement. LOL

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                    Member #14
                    November 9, 2001
                    31358 Posts
                    Posted: February 24, 2006, 11:49 am - IP Logged

I think there are couple issues here:

1) Humbleness-- It's one thing to say "Try this, it has worked for me", I'ts another thing to say "This is a good system". I find it very misleading, especially to the newer members of the LP.

2) Integrity-- Although, negative, some approaches, systems, and lessons need to be debunked for what they are. It is only way that the board as a whole can move forward to try new methods that might possibly work better.

3) Dominance--An over saturation of game (pick 3) by a limited group taking over the LP and alienating newbies and old timers alike. This could be taken as a negative comment but, the openeness of original ideas and variety and type of people submitting posts has changed dramatically since I originally became a LP member.

Just one persons opinion.

This is still the best lottery site on the web. 

I Agree!                    well put

love to nibble those micey feet.

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                      Charlotte NC
                      United States
                      Member #17406
                      June 18, 2005
                      4053 Posts
                      Posted: February 24, 2006, 11:55 am - IP Logged

It's always a shame when someone starts a topic with such a negative thought, but it's very heartening to see the members "in the know" shoot it down with reason.

I especially like Sandy's approach of using vtracs as one tool in a larger arsenal of methods.  I have seen that the most successful players are those who use multiple methods (not just one).

Hurray!You finally said what I think the forum deserves to hear.  Vtracs is a tool in a larger arsenal of methods and the most sucessful player use mutiple tools in conjunction with their main system, not just one to arrive at a hit.  And a good player have a broader view, experience and keep a good tracking system that reveal patterns and not just keeping records of the draws and know the basics of Lottery math.

I have no problem with Vtracs however, I do have a problem with don't use that posters system because you'll lose, don't do that poster's dance, don't let other posters deceive you and you will belong to the very important person club if you use this system and look at my pm's of my Vtrac graduate and students praising me, and most of all move over other posters because you are about to be Vtracs attacked

takeemtothebank

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                        Member #14
                        November 9, 2001
                        31358 Posts
                        Posted: February 24, 2006, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

Hurray!You finally said what I think the forum deserves to hear.  Vtracs is a tool in a larger arsenal of methods and the most sucessful player use mutiple tools in conjunction with their main system, not just one to arrive at a hit.  And a good player have a broader view, experience and keep a good tracking system that reveal patterns and not just keeping records of the draws and know the basics of Lottery math.

I have no problem with Vtracs however, I do have a problem with don't use that posters system because you'll lose, don't do that poster's dance, don't let other posters deceive you and you will belong to the very important person club if you use this system and look at my pm's of my Vtrac graduate and students praising me, and most of all move over other posters because you are about to be Vtracs attacked

death by vtrac - i'd rather have chocolate.  LOL

love to nibble those micey feet.

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
                          rainbow lake
                          Canada
                          Member #25177
                          November 2, 2005
                          10764 Posts
                          Posted: February 24, 2006, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

Thu, Feb 23, 2006 9-8-4   
                          Wed, Feb 22, 2006 6-2-3   
                          Tue, Feb 21, 2006 5-9-9   =044=400
                          Mon, Feb 20, 2006 8-5-8 =303 =003
                          Sun, Feb 19, 2006 0-7-1   
                          Sat, Feb 18, 2006 9-8-0   
                          Fri, Feb 17, 2006 3-1-9   
                          Thu, Feb 16, 2006 0-4-1   
                          Wed, Feb 15, 2006 9-9-4 =449 =994
                          Tue, Feb 14, 2006 8-9-8 =343 =443
                          Mon, Feb 13, 2006 1-0-8   
                          Sun, Feb 12, 2006 9-8-9   =434=334
                          Sat, Feb 11, 2006 0-4-4 =599=995
                          Fri, Feb 10, 2006 9-6-3   
                          Thu, Feb 9, 2006 8-5-1   
                          Wed, Feb 8, 2006 3-9-3 =993
                          Tue, Feb 7, 2006 8-1-5   
                          Mon, Feb 6, 2006 4-8-7   
                          Sun, Feb 5, 2006 3-0-0 =855 =885
                          Sat, Feb 4, 2006 5-7-3   
                          Fri, Feb 3, 2006 7-6-8   
                          Thu, Feb 2, 2006 4-4-3 =998
                          Wed, Feb 1, 2006 0-0-4 =559 =995
                          Tue, Jan 31, 2006 6-2-4   
                          Mon, Jan 30, 2006 3-4-2   
                          Sun, Jan 29, 2006 3-5-6   
                          Sat, Jan 28, 2006 4-4-3 =998 =889
                          Fri, Jan 27, 2006 3-1-3 =868 =668
                          Thu, Jan 26, 2006 0-6-7   
                          Wed, Jan 25, 2006 3-8-7   
                          Tue, Jan 24, 2006 2-9-3

All systems have merit.

You will never be able to say the number tonight is 370 and get it right all the time. But incorpate all the systems, gems,sums,V-tracs,Elimination,pairs,
                          lead and pointers, and you will be able to narrow it down.
                          There are Educated guesses and Non educated guesses.

I choose to use educated guesses, which include all of the above and some i missed,
                          How can any one knock any system? If you cant contribute postively than you should not contribute at all.

A lot of good posters here that help you win.

If you dont like thier system that is your opinion. We are lucky to live in a free
                          world America and Canada,

I dont think any system should be slamed, if whoever is good enough to contribute then at least they are trying to help all that read, to win

You are allowed to use whatever you want, and have your own opinion also.

But why be so negative.

May be you should have a system challenge yours against thiers.

If we knew how to guess every number daily then we would not have a lottery.

I look at at this way.

There is Dum luck and thier is Smart luck.

The decision is yours, because we are lucky enough to have a choice.

United States
                            Member #31636
                            February 1, 2006
                            256 Posts
                            Posted: February 24, 2006, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

Vtracs attacked with Mattracks Thumbs Up

Snakeyes's avatar - 8579390479 65f71643cf_m.jpg
                              Cleveland, Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #11445
                              February 13, 2005
                              1303 Posts
                              Posted: February 24, 2006, 12:18 pm - IP Logged
                              "Is it just me or does noone else see the fultility and uselessness in the vtracs system?"

I think that could be said about every system shared on LP. If there is a system that exists that, hands down, prevails over random expectation, it is kept under lock and key. I certainly never heard nor seen such a system. If it did exist, would there still be a lottery? I use vtracs, along with several other systems to come up with successful hits. I'm with the consensus that one system isn't the best, but a combination of several is worth it's weight - I don't think it's useless at all.

Page 2 of 14