Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

vtracs....useless or not??

Topic closed. 206 replies. Last post 11 years ago by RJOh.

Page 4 of 14
PrintE-mailLink
JAP69's avatar - alas
South Carolina
United States
Member #6
November 4, 2001
8790 Posts
Posted: February 24, 2006, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

The only proof you need for a system is to set up the system for yourself and prove it to yourself wether it works.

Each individual who works a system will find different answers than someone else as it is a judgement call on the numbers being chosen.

Most all systems posted here at lottery post are judgement call systems.

MAGA

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
    Member #5599
    July 13, 2004
    1185 Posts
    Posted: February 24, 2006, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

To all:

Bear with me here, I'm just trying to raise the bar.

We are not talking systems, were talking about one element that gets included in systems. If that one element is bad then the result of the whole system ends up being bad.

Todd,

How many tables have you seen here for pick 3 that show exactly what the pecentages are for doubles, triples......?

You know exactly the amount of error your entering into you system. You know that betting those triples is a bad bet, especially if there have been severral occurances of that recently.

But what can anyone say about v-tracs?  Does shooting from the hip or shooting blind make for a good system? Can it even be qualified as an educated guess?

The initial question of this thread is a valid question, even if it could have been worded more diplomaticaly.

The question is now, do any of the proponents of vtracs have a leg to stand on. Or is it a wing and a prayer method?

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

Calgary
      Canada
      Member #9419
      December 7, 2004
      228 Posts
      Posted: February 24, 2006, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

I never said I had a system that I have proven objectively that will work.  I have some sysems I have used that have showed promise and have been shown to beat random expectation and there are a few I've come across from members here that do just that.  And their creators, users have put up the proof.  Vtracs has not.  Subjective observation is not proof.  It is not measured.  I realise there are many systems and parts of systems and mnay actual are measurable in their ability to reduce the odds on a measured scale.  I would like to see any attempot, by anyone to show any degree of ability to be better than random expectation.  Is that really so much to ask?  Is it wrong to question?  I, for one will not blindly follow something just because someone says it works.  I'll test it to prove at least myself that it works.  And I feal that as responsible members of this site, it is our obligation to prove or disprove the efficacy of any system or part of system presented to it's members. 

JAP69's avatar - alas
        South Carolina
        United States
        Member #6
        November 4, 2001
        8790 Posts
        Posted: February 24, 2006, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

I think for a system to prove itself the judgement call on the players part must be taken out of it.

Create a system and program it in software or whatever that goes step by step each and every time to come up with numbers to play and to prove itself over time for profit in playing.

The system I want to see is a programed system that creates straight plays or a box system that hits REALLLL GOOD.

MAGA

paurths's avatar - underground
          Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
          Belgium
          Member #19287
          July 29, 2005
          2254 Posts
          Posted: February 24, 2006, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

Next thing you know someone will be asking if there really is such a thing as "mirror states", or "sister states"... lol

no, there is not!

Belgium
            Member #19287
            July 29, 2005
            2254 Posts
            Posted: February 24, 2006, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

I think for a system to prove itself the judgement call on the players part must be taken out of it.

Create a system and program it in software or whatever that goes step by step each and every time to come up with numbers to play and to prove itself over time for profit in playing.

The system I want to see is a programed system that creates straight plays or a box system that hits REALLLL GOOD.

A system, programmed, that will provide straights or boxed winners, that hit REAL good, is no more than an automated tool.

The winning system, if there is something like a "winning system" in the first place, is created in the mind.

You can not take vtracs and expect it to bring you fortune.
            You can not take totals and expect they bring you fortune.
            You can not take mirrors and expect they bring you fortune.

Think!

Look at the game, each and every one.
            Look, think and and let it sink.
            times hit, current skip, average skip, last n-skips, ...
            Don't stick with one "system", a system is "static", the game is dynamic. If you can not be dynamic along with it, well, though day...
            Don't take my word for it, but each and every, pick 3, game is different.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19830 Posts
              Posted: February 24, 2006, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

If members had to prove that their systems and ideas worked better than random picks before posting them, they would never post any.  If anyone ever developed a system that actually made money they probably would have no interest in posting it.  The best I expect here is to read about ideas others are trying and if I think those ideas are worthless I don't use them. 

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23273 Posts
                Posted: February 24, 2006, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

Next thing you know someone will be asking if there really is such a thing as "mirror states", or "sister states"... lol

no, there is not!

This discussion has lowered itself to the point that there is very little reason for me to continue to debate.

As soon as one side of the debate says they have absolute knowledge of the existence or non-existence of something -- like they know everything -- then it becomes pointless to continue.

How do you know there is no such thing as "mirror states"? 

You know what I should say back to you, since you're so close-minded about anything except what YOU believe?  I should tell you that anyone who thinks that a computer program can help you win the lottery is flipping crazy.  The likelihood of a computer program helping you win the lottery is a STUPID idea, and anyone who WASTES their time creating STUPID computer programs is NEVER going to win anything.

How does that sound to you?

Since I know that you write computer programs, I thought that might help you see what your words do to someone who believes differently from you.

Would you want to carry on a conversation with someone who says something like that? 

If you want to dwell among a small group of people that think exactly like you do, and never open your mind to other possibilities, then that is your choice.  But that's NOT what Lottery Post is all about.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Belgium
                  Member #19287
                  July 29, 2005
                  2254 Posts
                  Posted: February 25, 2006, 2:31 am - IP Logged

no, there is not!

This discussion has lowered itself to the point that there is very little reason for me to continue to debate.

As soon as one side of the debate says they have absolute knowledge of the existence or non-existence of something -- like they know everything -- then it becomes pointless to continue.

How do you know there is no such thing as "mirror states"? 

You know what I should say back to you, since you're so close-minded about anything except what YOU believe?  I should tell you that anyone who thinks that a computer program can help you win the lottery is flipping crazy.  The likelihood of a computer program helping you win the lottery is a STUPID idea, and anyone who WASTES their time creating STUPID computer programs is NEVER going to win anything.

How does that sound to you?

Since I know that you write computer programs, I thought that might help you see what your words do to someone who believes differently from you.

Would you want to carry on a conversation with someone who says something like that? 

If you want to dwell among a small group of people that think exactly like you do, and never open your mind to other possibilities, then that is your choice.  But that's NOT what Lottery Post is all about.

Strange that you only quote that post, since i posted another one just a few minutes later.
                  That second post should "explain" something about the first one i posted about "mirror states".
                  The game is not static, it is dynamic.

"A system, programmed, that will provide straights or boxed winners, that hit REAL good, is no more than an automated tool.

The winning system, if there is something like a "winning system" in the first place, is created in the mind.

You can not take vtracs and expect it to bring you fortune.
                  You can not take totals and expect they bring you fortune.
                  You can not take mirrors and expect they bring you fortune.

Think!

Look at the game, each and every one.
                  Look, think and and let it sink.
                  times hit, current skip, average skip, last n-skips, ...
                  Don't stick with one "system", a system is "static", the game is dynamic. If you can not be dynamic along with it, well, though day...
                  Don't take my word for it, but each and every, pick 3, game is different.
                  "

The dynamics require from a "player" to anticipate on them, each and every day. Well, not exactly "each and every day", but take a few days into account, up to 7 or 10.
                  If you only play numbers in state A, that have fallen in State B, ... is that what is to be considered a "mirror state"?
                  If it were that easy, we'd all be millionairs by now and pick3 would no longer exist.

'Never open your mind to other possibilities"???
                  I've programmed and backtested pretty much every "system" i've read about, here and in other places.
                  I don't have a Bentley... why not?

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                    Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: February 25, 2006, 2:48 am - IP Logged

A system can of course have both static and dynamic elements, but because of the dynamic element(s) it would or should be called dynamic.

It does appear as if some people think that there is no such thing as a winning system.

No matter, everybody is free to think whatever they want to.

I better say no more.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Belgium
                      Member #19287
                      July 29, 2005
                      2254 Posts
                      Posted: February 25, 2006, 8:30 am - IP Logged

A winning system, Lantern, for me is "a system that uses several other systems".
                      That is what i mean with dynamic.
                      One period system A will work, then fades away and system B provides winners.

That's, in short, all i meant with it.

teacake58's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                        AL
                        United States
                        Member #29698
                        January 5, 2006
                        1141 Posts
                        Posted: February 25, 2006, 9:38 am - IP Logged

this is gambling my friends you win some you lose some so just chill and play the way you want too everything on this earth has a flaw in it that's life. nothing is perfect on this earth. so show some love and have fun and use your common sense

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                          Member #5344
                          June 30, 2004
                          23641 Posts
                          Posted: February 25, 2006, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

As printed in my blog on Feb. 4

Vtracs..

Got some lovers of it.. Got some haters..

Love or Hate...

the truth is .. Vtracs playing is only playing

the hot numbers.. or hot pairs..

After working with them for months and reading

responses from other methods, it is clear to

see they are one and the same.

To me it is just a way to organize the data

given in the draws. When you see a double

vtrac fall in one state, you can bet it will return

again in the same state or neighboring state.

Some people line those doubles up and play

them across the states. Which is fine. Could

bring in a hit.. I do that only when those double

vtracs are showing up in the pick 4 as well.

Another way to use those doubles to your advantage

is to watch for double warnings in your state.. or hot

pairs..

EX..if GA gets a double... and the vtrac is 344..

Look to see if your state has the hot vtracs

34? if so .. play both sides.. especially if you see

the double vtrac in your pick 4 line up.

It is funny to see the haters of vtracs use methods

which is basically vtracs with a different name.

What is funnier is to hear them say it works, and that

vtracs do not work. When they are really one and

the same.

For you new vtrac players... stick with the method,

and most importantly, be someone who has the

withitness. you have to know your surroundings at

all time.

When looking for your next kill.. you have to look over

each results in each state to see what is hot...

Look at the pick 4's.. they are clues that lead you aim

in the right directions.

Don't always look for that missing number.. but do

consider it if you see that vtrac lining up in your

pick 4.. it will eventually swing toward the pick 3..

I am awaiting the day to open up LP and finding the

vtrac result page set up. It will be a blessing to me.

At a glance everyone will see the hot vtracs of the day

and what string to play. It will save lots of time and

money.

(which ever you choose to play, play to win and have some fun)

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                            Member #14
                            November 9, 2001
                            31361 Posts
                            Posted: February 25, 2006, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

A winning system, Lantern, for me is "a system that uses several other systems".
                            That is what i mean with dynamic.
                            One period system A will work, then fades away and system B provides winners.

That's, in short, all i meant with it.

I Agree!

love to nibble those micey feet.

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
                              Member #17834
                              June 28, 2005
                              2083 Posts
                              Posted: February 25, 2006, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

GOOSEFRABA

GOOSEFRABA

GOOSEFRABA