Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

vtracs....useless or not??

Topic closed. 206 replies. Last post 11 years ago by RJOh.

Page 7 of 14
PrintE-mailLink
sysp34's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
Heroic City
Indonesia
Member #31689
February 2, 2006
1153 Posts
Posted: March 1, 2006, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

sysp34 said in above post:

The core of pick 3 or pick 4 games is to observe the skip and hit tendency and it can be done with statistics. and the fun is to predict next draws. :)

Can you show us an example on how you do it? In other words: how do you calculate de average and min and max skip rate you mention? Also how do you use it for any filter? (just one, as an example, might help).

If I can understand your ideas, I can make a program to do just that.

thanks

Joev

what i mean statistics is like pro filter pick3, lotto architect, p34lotto, versabet, lotto soft, lotto pro, lotto buster etc.

for better guidance maybe this thread will help you

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/129044

i had a picture of p34lotto but i don't know if it allowed to post in this forum.

regards
sysp34

Calgary
    Canada
    Member #9419
    December 7, 2004
    228 Posts
    Posted: March 1, 2006, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

tntea: Since you are the originator of the vtracs around here and obviously the most well versed in it's application.  Please start a thread and update it everyday with your picks.  Then everyone will know just how effective vtracs is, or isn't.  I know you said it takes too much time, but obviously you are doing your own state.  So, simply copy and paste your specific daily numbers you are playing for your state so everyone can see the results.  A one month test should be sufficient to show the plausability of vtracs don't you think.  That cannot be too much to ask, since you are playing your own state anyway.  Thanks. 

Snakeyes's avatar - 8579390479 65f71643cf_m.jpg
      Cleveland, Ohio
      United States
      Member #11445
      February 13, 2005
      1303 Posts
      Posted: March 1, 2006, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

"Can you present a system that in fact, does show a better than random expectation?"

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: March 1, 2006, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

tntea: Since you are the originator of the vtracs around here and obviously the most well versed in it's application.  Please start a thread and update it everyday with your picks.  Then everyone will know just how effective vtracs is, or isn't.  I know you said it takes too much time, but obviously you are doing your own state.  So, simply copy and paste your specific daily numbers you are playing for your state so everyone can see the results.  A one month test should be sufficient to show the plausability of vtracs don't you think.  That cannot be too much to ask, since you are playing your own state anyway.  Thanks. 

First I am not the originator of the vtracs around here..  When I first joined lots of people were talking about vtracs and I was so dang confused to how they worked.. I was only given then a group of numbers to play around with each day and they changed each day.. and I lost  $50 during my first month playing .. not knowing what I was doing..

Everyone does know how effective it is..  no need to bore anyone with it.. Those that use it are those who took the time to back test several states and see whether or not they were going to profit from such a system.  Some use it along with the other systems they use.. which how they introduced it to me.

I do my workouts on pencil and paper and cannot copy and paste...(I have learned, that when one ask me to do this, it is because they do not want to do the work themselves, instead they are depending on you to give them the numbers to play so they can win with you without working).. 

Once the vtrac result page is made.. I will be posting for those states when warning occurs.. 

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

JAP69's avatar - alas
          South Carolina
          United States
          Member #6
          November 4, 2001
          8795 Posts
          Posted: March 1, 2006, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

"Can you present a system that in fact, does show a better than random expectation?"

Why

Type

Snakeyes's avatar - 8579390479 65f71643cf_m.jpg
            Cleveland, Ohio
            United States
            Member #11445
            February 13, 2005
            1303 Posts
            Posted: March 1, 2006, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

Why

I want to know if one exists and if it does, be able to use it. - The question is directed to xavier and JKING; perhaps they have such a system or know where to obtain one.

xavier and JKING: 

Calgary
              Canada
              Member #9419
              December 7, 2004
              228 Posts
              Posted: March 1, 2006, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

Just one such system is found by using Ion Saliu's Pick332 softare  Use his Pick332 software and create a grid from your lottery drawings for the past 10 or 30 draws using util332.  Play those 10 combinations for the next 20 draws.  You will beat random expectation playing either box or straight and make pick3 an even game(payout=wins).  Figure out how to incorporate the skips of when this grid hits and you will destroy random expectation. 

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: March 1, 2006, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

Just one such system is found by using Ion Saliu's Pick332 softare  Use his Pick332 software and create a grid from your lottery drawings for the past 10 or 30 draws using util332.  Play those 10 combinations for the next 20 draws.  You will beat random expectation playing either box or straight and make pick3 an even game(payout=wins).  Figure out how to incorporate the skips of when this grid hits and you will destroy random expectation. 

wow.. if you have found something the works for you, my question is, why are you concerned with another method?

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif
                  E-Town,Ky
                  United States
                  Member #3493
                  January 25, 2004
                  6348 Posts
                  Posted: March 1, 2006, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

I've been in this lottery game since it started in the USA,and the V-tracs and several of the other systems are as good or better than        Ion  Salui's pick 332,any system you use is as good as the brain behind it,The Pr's,Astrology, Stx's system,and many many more, you just have to know how to use it.No one here is dumb enough to think the lottery systems will let anyone come up with a perfect system,you have to keep up to date dailey and hope the system you are using will work on that  day,TnTea,Blackapple,Casho,CaliF-D, and so many other members that I can't start to name have good methods,why single out one version and ride it to death.     

Saleo Paleo    

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
                    Clarksville
                    United States
                    Member #487
                    July 15, 2002
                    17638 Posts
                    Posted: March 1, 2006, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

Amen..

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
                      Member #5599
                      July 13, 2004
                      1192 Posts
                      Posted: March 1, 2006, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

Snakeyes,

No I can present no SYSTEM that is proven better than random expectation. Like most everyone else, I believe, I am looking for the correct mix of the right system elements with the proper limitations/ranges to acheive a better than random expectation. My thing is that you must know each element in your system be a proven proformer.....ie what percentage of the numbers in a pick 3 game are a mix of odd and even. It's a high percentage and thus a high proformer. While triples on the other hand are low percentage occurrance and thus yeild fewer wins.

The above may seem contradictory to some of my earlier posts. But, if you look, I asked if anything quanitative could be said about vtracs. I was hoping to see something like.... the vtrac numbers I projected to occur in the next game were right 80% of the time. Or I checked them against the history in my state and found them to be right 90% of the time.

If one of the elements in any system is wrong 100% of the time, what chance do the system have. If you don't know anything about the elements you using in a system, then your shooting from the hip. This is what I found disturbing about this thread. Vtracs is great, but I can't tell you one quantitave thing about it.

In the end, I resolved myself to the fact, that some people don't go to the pains I do when constructing a system. This doesn't make them bad or incompetant. The LP is an open forum and as long as the info being presented is in good faith and is correct to the best of the presenters knowledge, that's all that can be asked. And before you press a member so hard that they may not want to come back, bear in mind, that they might say something later that gives you the key to make your system successful.

Until something quantitative is said about vtracs, for me this thread is dead.

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
                        Member #26882
                        November 23, 2005
                        1404 Posts
                        Posted: March 1, 2006, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

First I am not the originator of the vtracs around here..  When I first joined lots of people were talking about vtracs and I was so dang confused to how they worked.. I was only given then a group of numbers to play around with each day and they changed each day.. and I lost  $50 during my first month playing .. not knowing what I was doing..

Everyone does know how effective it is..  no need to bore anyone with it.. Those that use it are those who took the time to back test several states and see whether or not they were going to profit from such a system.  Some use it along with the other systems they use.. which how they introduced it to me.

I do my workouts on pencil and paper and cannot copy and paste...(I have learned, that when one ask me to do this, it is because they do not want to do the work themselves, instead they are depending on you to give them the numbers to play so they can win with you without working).. 

Once the vtrac result page is made.. I will be posting for those states when warning occurs.. 

But it does not matter who wins pick 3 and 4 With You because it does not take anything from you??

I write my pick 3 and 4 guide numbers down on paper too then I post them on here for anyone who wants them and wants some hits. Since I am getting the guide numbers anyway why not share because they are not always for myself? Why not do a few v-tracks examples for a few states so we can see the hits it generates?  I like to look at other peoples systems even though I get my numbers from guides. It is not because I am lazy and don't want to do my own workouts.
                          Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                          Charlotte NC
                          United States
                          Member #17406
                          June 18, 2005
                          4054 Posts
                          Posted: March 1, 2006, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

I've been in this lottery game since it started in the USA,and the V-tracs and several of the other systems are as good or better than        Ion  Salui's pick 332,any system you use is as good as the brain behind it,The Pr's,Astrology, Stx's system,and many many more, you just have to know how to use it.No one here is dumb enough to think the lottery systems will let anyone come up with a perfect system,you have to keep up to date dailey and hope the system you are using will work on that  day,TnTea,Blackapple,Casho,CaliF-D, and so many other members that I can't start to name have good methods,why single out one version and ride it to death.     

Yes NodOne of reasons people are riding it to death as you say is because V-tracs was presented insistently and without regard for other posters and Tntea stated without reservation that another member's system was a losing system while using Vtracs in comparison and only apologized in a thread and (not to the person) because she was being criticized unmercifully.

Some feel that those aren't qualities of a leader whose system will be LP's mascot.

takeemtothebank

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                            Chief Bottle Washer
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #1
                            May 31, 2000
                            23349 Posts
                            Posted: March 1, 2006, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

LP doesn't have a "mascot", and that's just one more nasty dig by you.  I'm fed up with your negativity.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
                              rainbow lake
                              Canada
                              Member #25177
                              November 2, 2005
                              10764 Posts
                              Posted: March 2, 2006, 12:26 am - IP Logged

Spend more energy on posting winning numbers and we will all be happy

Page 7 of 14