Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

vtracs....useless or not??

Topic closed. 206 replies. Last post 11 years ago by RJOh.

Page 11 of 14
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: March 4, 2006, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

TNTEA is right!

"Can't Win People"

Don't let the door hit you on the way out! We have too many of you already.

Now we need more "Can Win People" make some room for them.

"Random", That is the funniest thing that I have ever heard of, I know that there is an exact and precise reason for any and every single thing that has ever happened anywhere, maybe you don't know why, but that does not mean that it is random, that only means that you are ignorant.

When everything has to obey preset universal laws, there can't be any thing such as "RANDOM", if you throw youself from the top of a building, you are going to fall and there is nothing random about that.

When an overpowering force hits an unmoveable objet, 1 of them has to give in, there is no choice and there is nothing "Random" about it.

When in the morning you wake up with a headache and throw up that is not Random, you drank too much.

Or as it was said "For every action there is a reaction", there is nothing Random about that.

A stone thrown into the water creates outward waves, nothing Random about it, if you stay too long on the sun without protection you will burn your ass, nothing Random about it. If you are evil, you will go into the lake of fire, there is nothing Random about that either.

'nough said!

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: March 4, 2006, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

Lantern,

There are so many helpful people here at LP.. if the negative ones would stop being so negative, this would be on positive place to visit..

Califdude helped me nail TN today.. how? Using my vtracs and his great eye... he mentioned in a post a while back that after a double look for a rare..

I was thinking.. all odd..or all even since our 667 last night.. I used the numbers and vtrac exchange.. and came up with the 824... little box.. but still ok..

The "Gems" that spread from state to state is great too, once you know how to use them to your advantage.. Like the vtracs , I didn't disreguard them completely.. Just had to find a way to use them to my advantage.. Got the  808 today in GA , because I played the doubles there that fell in mirrored states..

That is so much better than playing it in all the states...  after the 318 double vtrac last night there..

I wanted to go 4X4 vtrac for today.. only played the doubles with extra on the 808 because it fell in KY on the first..

Reran TX vtracs 152 in KY and TX today.. Got Ky with the 965 only a box.. lost out on TX.. but you cannot win them all.

So I am walking today with

Ky $37.50

TN $37.50

GA $450.00

All because of the useless vtracs..

There wasn't anything random about any of this...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
      Charlotte NC
      United States
      Member #17406
      June 18, 2005
      4053 Posts
      Posted: March 4, 2006, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

Lantern,

There are so many helpful people here at LP.. if the negative ones would stop being so negative, this would be on positive place to visit..

Califdude helped me nail TN today.. how? Using my vtracs and his great eye... he mentioned in a post a while back that after a double look for a rare..

I was thinking.. all odd..or all even since our 667 last night.. I used the numbers and vtrac exchange.. and came up with the 824... little box.. but still ok..

The "Gems" that spread from state to state is great too, once you know how to use them to your advantage.. Like the vtracs , I didn't disreguard them completely.. Just had to find a way to use them to my advantage.. Got the  808 today in GA , because I played the doubles there that fell in mirrored states..

That is so much better than playing it in all the states...  after the 318 double vtrac last night there..

I wanted to go 4X4 vtrac for today.. only played the doubles with extra on the 808 because it fell in KY on the first..

Reran TX vtracs 152 in KY and TX today.. Got Ky with the 965 only a box.. lost out on TX.. but you cannot win them all.

Ky $37.50

TN $37.50

GA $450.00

Yes NodTntea, you need to stop comparing V-tracs to other member's systems and prove V-tracs on the prediction board and not on the threads.

takeemtothebank

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23273 Posts
        Posted: March 4, 2006, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

I don't see any comparisons at all in tntea's post.  Do you not like the fact that tntea gave the "gems" a compliment in her post?  Personally, I thought it was a nice gesture.  Yes Nod

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: March 4, 2006, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

Tenaj..

Why does it bother you where I put my posting?  It doesn't bother me where you put yours?

or where any one puts theirs for that matter...

Charlotte NC
            United States
            Member #17406
            June 18, 2005
            4053 Posts
            Posted: March 4, 2006, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

I don't see any comparisons at all in tntea's post.  Do you not like the fact that tntea gave the "gems" a compliment in her post?  Personally, I thought it was a nice gesture.  Yes Nod

Ever heard of leaving well enough alone?

takeemtothebank

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: March 4, 2006, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

Todd,

I was making a point that one should not consider any method useless.. instead, learn to use it to their advantage..

This thread has went on and on about whether the vtracs are useless or not.. Janet even mentioned that it wasn't useless..

It is a one method that can be added to someone's "bag of tricks"... 

Gems are another one.. pairs are another one.. stacks are another one.. lantern's great knowledge of filters are another one.. Califdude rare number are another one.. I could go on and on..

however, which ever you pull from your bag of tricks, sure beat random. that was the point I was agreeing with Lantern..

Nothing I say or do will make Janet happy... Not that it is my job... 

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: March 4, 2006, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

have you ?

Charlotte NC
                  United States
                  Member #17406
                  June 18, 2005
                  4053 Posts
                  Posted: March 4, 2006, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

Lantern,

Ky $37.50

TN $37.50

GA $450.00

What?Tntea, I don't see any of those hits on the prediction board. 

takeemtothebank

United States
                    Member #5344
                    June 30, 2004
                    23641 Posts
                    Posted: March 4, 2006, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

Lantern,

Ky $37.50

TN $37.50

GA $450.00

What?Tntea, I don't see any of those hits on the prediction board. 

nope...  the prediction board doesn't pay me...

Gone on a date.. be back later...

time to treat myself..

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                      Chief Bottle Washer
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #1
                      May 31, 2000
                      23273 Posts
                      Posted: March 4, 2006, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

What the heck are you talking about?????  What?

If tntea wants to talk about her success playing vtracs, then she has every right to do so, and I'm very glad that she is, because it helps me understand the system better.  From what I can see, a lot of other people like the advice as well.

Why don't you just block her messages from being displayed on your screen?  This nit-picking on everything tntea says is tiresome.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Charlotte NC
                        United States
                        Member #17406
                        June 18, 2005
                        4053 Posts
                        Posted: March 4, 2006, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

have you ?

What?I wasn't talking to you Marshall.  You still haven't answered the question.  Where are the hits you are taking credit for location in midday today on the prediction board?  Where? 

If those hits you are claiming were because of V-tracs why didn't you predict them for everybody to hit this midday.  People hit more than you hit midday today and for more money using other systems.  You look foolish.

Prove V-tracs on the predictiion board and not in the threads, otherwise they don't count.

And if I were you I wouldn't let the word Gems come out of your mouth.  You still haven't apologized to Laverne personally.  When are you going to learn leader. 

takeemtothebank

Charlotte NC
                          United States
                          Member #17406
                          June 18, 2005
                          4053 Posts
                          Posted: March 4, 2006, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

What the heck are you talking about?????  What?

If tntea wants to talk about her success playing vtracs, then she has every right to do so, and I'm very glad that she is, because it helps me understand the system better.  From what I can see, a lot of other people like the advice as well.

Why don't you just block her messages from being displayed on your screen?  This nit-picking on everything tntea says is tiresome.

SmashWe will all see when the special V-trac results page is available and there won't be any Monday Morning Quarterbacking.

takeemtothebank

United States
                            Member #31636
                            February 1, 2006
                            256 Posts
                            Posted: March 4, 2006, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

have you ?

What?I wasn't talking to you Marshall.  You still haven't answered the question.  Where are the hits you are taking credit for location in midday today on the prediction board?  Where? 

If those hits you are claiming were because of V-tracs why didn't you predict them for everybody to hit this midday.  People hit more than you hit midday today and for more money using other systems.  You look foolish.

Prove V-tracs on the predictiion board and not in the threads, otherwise they don't count.

And if I were you I wouldn't let the word Gems come out of your mouth.  You still haven't apologized to Laverne personally.  When are you going to learn leader. 

"Prove V-tracs on the predictiion board and not in the threads, otherwise they don't count."

What does the prediction board have to do with it?
                            You can see what time the numbers were posted in the threads.
                            I think they are before the drawings.

Charlotte NC
                              United States
                              Member #17406
                              June 18, 2005
                              4053 Posts
                              Posted: March 4, 2006, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Yes NodShe put down anyplace somewhere numbers as well and good players hit from that stratgery.  You just have to have the right number and right way. Just because she hasn't learned to use different stratgeries well doesn't mean they are not profitable.  Newbie might believe her.

Don't compare others systems when you are explaining yours.  Learn Leaderships skills Tntea.  A good leader do not bring up a questionable subject when they have not personally apologized. 

Just because the big guys came on this thread and said what you wanted to hear didn't mean you can got back to your old ways of comparing other systems to V-tracs and continuing being a Monday morning quarterback.

takeemtothebank

Page 11 of 14