Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

vtracs....useless or not??

Topic closed. 206 replies. Last post 11 years ago by RJOh.

Page 9 of 14
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: March 2, 2006, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

I am still confused to know what others are complaining about. If the vtracs doesn't click with you, or the stacks, or the gems, or the pointers,  then move on.

I could have sit there working with those methods I couldn't win with for the rest of my life.. I chose to move on..

Sure glad I did...

*If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got..*

*If you fail to plan, plan to fail.*

Hurray!There is one thing for sure "pointers" don't click, they Hit and travel and the prediction board proved it from week to week and I don't post a zillion threads adding up to hundreds of numbers.  My set of numbers were constant for the week.

I don't shove the pointers in everybody's face constantly or compare them to other members systems. 

I don't take credit for numbers that were not on the prediction board.  V-trac does for the most part and that's why it's validity is quesitonable.  And besides it's V-tracs that's getting the special results features, not the gems, stacks or pointers.  So how can you move on from a Vtrac when it's the system that's out there to be proven.  You won't be able to claim it works from the treads only from the prediction board. 

What you should be saying is "the prediction board" will speak out for Vtracs rather than saying if it doesn't click move on. 

All eyes are not on the stacks, the gems or the pointers.  They are on V-tracs. There are not constant complaints about the gems or the pointers.  In fact you are the only person I've heard say anything bad about the gems.  And people don't complaint about the pointers, just me.

So, are Vtracs useless?

So if you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got and maybe that's why you are still confused.

I am not confused to when it comes to what numbers to play.

As for the 'Gems" I only mentioned they didnt work for me.

I could have been doing them wrong.. who knows, nothing was ever explained..

I was given 12 sets of numbers to play across the states..  56 draws a day.. at $168 to play box and hope that at least 3 hit to make a profit.. I wasn't going to do that..  if I picked one from the 12.. $14 spent and one of the others fell..

I am not talking about the vtracs "clicking".. the mind of the person using them.. If it doesn't click move on.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
    Charlotte NC
    United States
    Member #17406
    June 18, 2005
    4053 Posts
    Posted: March 2, 2006, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

xavier102772 Vtracs will prove itself on the special results page that was created for it.  No taking credit for hits in the threads unless it was predicted on the prediction board.

takeemtothebank

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: March 2, 2006, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Credit I seek not I rehash..

For I am only in this for the Cash..

I am very thankful that Todd is adding the result page to keep down the  amount of paper work I am having to do..

I am sure other users will benefit from it as well.

Every tool available is valuable to one if put in use.

Everyone uses the tools differently. It is great to be a paid member so I can use the tools the way I need to in order to make a profit each week.

I am sure I use those tools differently than some. Which is ok. As long as we are all making a profit, it really doesn't matter..

I will continue to do what I have always done, since I want to get what I have always got with the system I choose to use.

United States
        Member #33295
        February 19, 2006
        699 Posts
        Posted: March 2, 2006, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

Todd - when will the results page be ready?  tenaj - thanks for all your hard work on helping people learn about the V-Trac system.

Charlotte NC
          United States
          Member #17406
          June 18, 2005
          4053 Posts
          Posted: March 2, 2006, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

Todd - when will the results page be ready?  tenaj - thanks for all your hard work on helping people learn about the V-Trac system.

SmashU R welcome Budward.

takeemtothebank

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
            FEMA Region V Camp #21
            United States
            Member #520
            July 27, 2002
            5699 Posts
            Posted: March 2, 2006, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

I don't think Xavier was being malicious in his first and subsequent posts. To ask for quantitative proof or a step-by-step procedure that gives profitable results on a repeatable basis without subjectivity of any kind is reasonable and objective.

The vtracs have been around a lot longer than when they were introduced here. I was checking out this concept about 5 years ago on another web site. I do not have the original website address but I think it was referred to in an earlier post in this thread (and if necessary I will search and find it).

I worked with the concept and it didn't work for me because it would involve too many combinations to play. The vtrac concept as presented on this forum has been subjective and not as proposed by the website where I learned about it. That presentation was strictly objective. You cannot win after the draw.

However, that does not mean it is invalid or does not have its merits. I saw the potential when I was working with it. I would like to see someone show us how to use this tool to our profit and before the draw in a clear and concise manner and provable on the prediction boards.

Everyone is saying you have to use a lot of tools to hit a nail...no, you just need a hammer.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23273 Posts
              Posted: March 2, 2006, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

Are you serious Todd?  Have you read the othere posts I've put on this board?  They are very knowledgeable, logical and insightful in terms of lottery and mathematics.  However, unlike those people uninformed, not knowledgeable and perhaps plain gullible, I've also been around long enough to test any theory, system, strategy that seems worth testing, at least to either prove or disprove it's usefulless.  Anyway, I'm really curious as to my alterior motive, other than seeking the truth.   

Of course I'm serious.  You obviously made up your mind, and then asked the question in order to voice your opinion.

Here's some quotes made by you, all in this very thread:

"I just hope somebody doesn't go spending the rent money on vtracs and lose it all."

"...it is a subjective system and not an objective, repeatable system."

"...you have proven it to be no better than a random expectation system."

(talking about a different system that you obviously like): "...you will destroy random expectation." (as opposed to vtracs, which you don't like, let alone the fact that you give no proof for such a statement.)

However, the main proponents of vtracs will now show anyone the proof, along with the exact, repeatable method of aquiring results. (Well, gee, do you think that maybe you should try reading some of the posts by proponents of the system?  They seem to be saying that it is used in conjunction with other systems, and that it has been good for them.  Ever stop to think that maybe other people use different ways of measuring success, and your single, monolithic mindset does not apply?)

I think that's plenty to show that you have motivations other than your innocent "exploration" theory. 

So, OK, Mr. "I-only-use-systems-that-destroy-random-expectations", please post your proof that the system you use is repeatable, and always beats random expectation.  This should be interesting.  Cue the excuses, hang on...

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

masslottery's avatar - dragon eye.jpg

United States
                Member #34117
                February 28, 2006
                756 Posts
                Posted: March 2, 2006, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

here proof that vtrec and the up one down one works i hit the number again thats two nite's in a row i hit useing both sytems it works mass daily was 2158 my v numbers were  v2 =1-6 v4=3-8 v2=1-6 v1=0-5  now the 1 up and the 1 down method nite before 6325= 7436/5214 and they i play i hit it fron and back have a nice day Party                                                                                                                                                                         

Charlotte NC
                  United States
                  Member #17406
                  June 18, 2005
                  4053 Posts
                  Posted: March 2, 2006, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

here proof that vtrec and the up one down one works i hit the number again thats two nite's in a row i hit useing both sytems it works mass daily was 2158 my v numbers were  v2 =1-6 v4=3-8 v2=1-6 v1=0-5  now the 1 up and the 1 down method nite before 6325= 7436/5214 and they i play i hit it fron and back have a nice day Party                                                                                                                                                                         

Hurray!CONGRAT$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ masslottery.

WTG

takeemtothebank

United States
                    Member #34117
                    February 28, 2006
                    756 Posts
                    Posted: March 2, 2006, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

thany you you help been reading your post to i like your numbers for mass  im playing this next 3629 1407  but i have a strong feeling for these number's 7135 3113 6316Group Hug

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                      Member #14
                      November 9, 2001
                      31361 Posts
                      Posted: March 2, 2006, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

nice win  congrats!!!!!Hurray!

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
                        Member #34117
                        February 28, 2006
                        756 Posts
                        Posted: March 2, 2006, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

this is for you lottery junkies like meam new here like 2days  sence then i hit twice i been on a drought for a very longtime like 5months now i feel a comeback i couldnt hit for jack but before that i hit on a reg like 3 to 5 times but mass lottery did something very fishy one this what happen 100 people our more hit the mass cash from a forture cookie so know they read all the lootery books that are out their to make their numbers harder to its the truth every sence they did i had a very hardtime hitting it until know i hope they never figure this system out i like it showing me the way to a brighter furture keep up the work Stooges

United States
                          Member #5344
                          June 30, 2004
                          23641 Posts
                          Posted: March 2, 2006, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

Dance

there is nothing better than a pick 4 hit..

I love them..

Congrats..and many more to you..

Calgary
                            Canada
                            Member #9419
                            December 7, 2004
                            228 Posts
                            Posted: March 3, 2006, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

I don't think Xavier was being malicious in his first and subsequent posts. To ask for quantitative proof or a step-by-step procedure that gives profitable results on a repeatable basis without subjectivity of any kind is reasonable and objective.

The vtracs have been around a lot longer than when they were introduced here. I was checking out this concept about 5 years ago on another web site. I do not have the original website address but I think it was referred to in an earlier post in this thread (and if necessary I will search and find it).

I worked with the concept and it didn't work for me because it would involve too many combinations to play. The vtrac concept as presented on this forum has been subjective and not as proposed by the website where I learned about it. That presentation was strictly objective. You cannot win after the draw.

However, that does not mean it is invalid or does not have its merits. I saw the potential when I was working with it. I would like to see someone show us how to use this tool to our profit and before the draw in a clear and concise manner and provable on the prediction boards.

Everyone is saying you have to use a lot of tools to hit a nail...no, you just need a hammer.

Oh, my god are you for real Todd?  Come on.  It reads like a tabloid newspaper how badly my words have been taken out of context.  I'm not bashing vtracs just cause I'm bored, I'm not looking to make money off my own system, I don't want to steal the vtracs system, I don't want anybody's free picks, I'm not a system seller.  My motive is truth.   

Anyway, if perhaps what I have written was not clear enough, perhaps it was even long winded.  However, JKING and Rick G have both gotten my point exactly.  If my posts aren't getting the point across correctly, theirs are.

BTW, is it useful to post, "I just won using this system."  Perhaps post how much you spent on the system prior to your win.  It's essentially a cost to play vs Winnings question.  Thanks.

Digression:

Think about random expectation:  If you have 1000 combinations and the max payout is 500, then random expectation is 50%.  So, essentially given a +-5% deviation.  If a system gets you anything greater than 55% over a large sample, then it can be said to beat random expectation.  If you have a system that gets close to 100% but not over, you have a system that destoy random expectation.  However, would you even play this system, if you were only gonna almost break even, in Pick3, probably not.  In lotto, I would say yes, since you're essentailly playing for free until the big win.  :)

DKING, Rick G get it, why doesn't anyone else?

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                              Chief Bottle Washer
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #1
                              May 31, 2000
                              23273 Posts
                              Posted: March 3, 2006, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

xavier102772,

I see that you did not answer my question about the system that YOU use.

I'll repeat my question, and make it the ONLY point of this post, so that you have nothing other than this question to answer:

Please post your proof that the system you use is repeatable, and always beats random expectation.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Page 9 of 14