Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

vtracs....useless or not??

Topic closed. 206 replies. Last post 11 years ago by RJOh.

Page 13 of 14
PrintE-mailLink
Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
FEMA Region V Camp #21
United States
Member #520
July 27, 2002
5699 Posts
Posted: March 4, 2006, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

LANTERN,

Yes, randomness is bad and your methods are better. Randomness can easily be beaten. That is why you are doing so well in your predictions posted on the prediction page. I believe you're at 0% profit and hit ratio lifetime? WTG!

Thinking of...

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
    Charlotte NC
    United States
    Member #17406
    June 18, 2005
    4054 Posts
    Posted: March 4, 2006, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

Now we know the problem.. it isn't the vtracs

I am willing to show you that with out the vtracs..

the double method doesn't work for me..

Give me the hot 12 doubles to play.  I will play those on paper.. 25cent box..all states.. and then all 36 st.. we will see how much money is  made in 1 week..

2 weeks

3 weeks..

so forth .. you name the numbers.. and the time span. makes me no difference.

12?ROFL If you have 12 doubles you are clueless.  There should never be that many because a good player have it narrowed down to 2 or 3.  No wonder you lost.

That's a shame.

takeemtothebank

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: March 4, 2006, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

I did not knock another system. Just stated it didn't work for me and was costing me money by playing the numbers across the country with hopes that something would hit..

tntea you stated more than the simple statement above. In your blog you described all of the rigors that my system took you through. Which means you were really trying to learn but could not.

You compared it to your v-tracs method. Showing that the v-tracs method worked very well for you. However, you had to downgrade my system in order to prove your success with something that worked for you. When a system works on it's own merit, you don't have to down another system to prove it.

tntea, you knocked & knocked & knocked on that door to my system & it never opened for you. That is why you decided to vent your frustration over it in your blog. You saw the favorable results, however you tntea could never get a handle or a grip on how to implement it effectively for yourself. As I previously stated:  

"Sometimes when someone cannot catch on to something they will down it & uplift what they can understand at any cost".

This is the nature of tntea... We now have an understanding...

Let's move on as to what works for each of us in a positive manner.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: March 4, 2006, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

I did not knock another system. Just stated it didn't work for me and was costing me money by playing the numbers across the country with hopes that something would hit..

It didn't work for you because you don't have the knowledge to use it.  It's wasn't necessary for you to use it in comparison.  I tried lots of systems that didn't work for me in the beginning but I knew people who it worked well for.  They had knowledge that I hadn't acquired.  A knowledgeable player knows that.

Just stop using others systems in comparison to V-tracs because these people know something you haven't grown to know yet.

I'm not knocking V-tracs.  l'm knocking you because you are a leader here on LP.  If you don't know how to be a leader.  PRETEND LIKE ONE.

And learn some people skills

now I am a leader?

Didn't know that. I am only another LP poster..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Charlotte NC
          United States
          Member #17406
          June 18, 2005
          4054 Posts
          Posted: March 4, 2006, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

It didn't work for you because you don't have the knowledge to use it.  It's wasn't necessary for you to use it in comparison.  I tried lots of systems that didn't work for me in the beginning but I knew people who it worked well for.  They had knowledge that I hadn't acquired.  A knowledgeable player knows that.

Just stop using others systems in comparison to V-tracs because these people know something you haven't grown to know yet.

I'm not knocking V-tracs.  l'm knocking you because you are a leader here on LP.  If you don't know how to be a leader.  PRETEND LIKE ONE.

And learn some people skills

now I am a leader?

Didn't know that. I am only another LP poster..

CrazyYou became a leader when you started teaching V-tracs officially.  And even more so when V-tracs won the special results page.  HELLO!  Todd doesn't care about whether there are people who don't like V-tracs.  I brings in the memberships and upgrades.  Membership and continuing making LP the best lottery forum is the bottom line. 

Granted there is going to be some people who are not going to respect you or like your system.  That is a given. But there are certain rules that goes along with being a leader and one of the first things is never compare yourself with someone else regardless of what you are explaining.  Unless you are a politician. 

You can't have 50% of the people on your side and the other fifty you have to beat off with a stick.  Don't insult the other fifty and don't use their systems in comparison because you are not that knowledgeable of the numbers game.  Just mostly V-tracs.

Remember that we all are not any better than anyone else but we are just as good.

And quit defending V-trac.  Prove it on the prediction board.

takeemtothebank

United States
            Member #31636
            February 1, 2006
            256 Posts
            Posted: March 4, 2006, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

LOTTOMIKE

Can you give me some statistics about how your numbers chosen thru Peter Pan are better than random?

My Jif jar is full of peanut butter right now or I would glady post my winning percentages!

I like both of them systems. Never gone hungry yet.  :)

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23352 Posts
              Posted: March 4, 2006, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

Tenaj,

As soon as you start saying anything that implies that I do anything here just to bring in "memberships and upgrades" is a flat-out insult.

Now I'm angry about this, and I'm not kidding.  You should know better.

For SIX years I have funded this web site out of my own pocket.  I do not make anywhere close to the money it takes to run this site out of membership fees and advertising costs.

In fact, I run practically no ads at all.  Go to any other web site of this size, and see if they run as few ads as I do.

Everything I created here was in response to what people want.  I have done everything in my power to run things in the most ethically-correct way I can, and to be as fair in everything I do as possible.  What have I ever asked of you?

Do you really believe that garbage you're spouting about me pushing stuff for profit?

That's a complete slap in my face.

To say that I do anything here for a few upgrades is a pathetic lie.  If I wanted to make more money at the expense of crappy features or something it would be easy for me to do.

I don't care if you're all bent out of shape because your personality clashes with tntea, or whatever the heck your problem is, but I don't deserve your trash-talking.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: March 4, 2006, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

tntea you stated more than the simple statement above. In your blog you described all of the rigors that my system took you through. Which means you were really trying to learn but could not.

You compared it to your v-tracs method. Showing that the v-tracs method worked very well for you. However, you had to downgrade my system in order to prove your success with something that worked for you. When a system works on it's own merit, you don't have to down another system to prove it.

tntea, you knocked & knocked & knocked on that door to my system & it never opened for you. That is why you decided to vent your frustration over it in your blog. You saw the favorable results, however you tntea could never get a handle or a grip on how to implement it effectively for yourself. As I previously stated:  

"Sometimes when someone cannot catch on to something they will down it & uplift what they can understand at any cost".

This is the nature of tntea... We now have an understanding...

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/129274

Thumbs Up

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                  Member #1987
                  August 5, 2003
                  8968 Posts
                  Posted: March 4, 2006, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

tntea, the title & the first line of that link tells me why you put that post out. It's because people were coming at you, alot of conversation & references about your blog concerning my system.

Clearly your link posted was not generated from any true regret of your own. It was birthed out of all of the talk concerning what you had said about me in your blog. The bulk of the link posted states many of your defenses for which you continually justify your actions.

When you truly regret doing something a defense isn't anywhere in the picture. 

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - rsz 1franklinmillion-front.jpg
                    Tennessee
                    United States
                    Member #7853
                    October 15, 2004
                    11339 Posts
                    Posted: March 4, 2006, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

LOTTOMIKE

Can you give me some statistics about how your numbers chosen thru Peter Pan are better than random?

My Jif jar is full of peanut butter right now or I would glady post my winning percentages!

I like both of them systems. Never gone hungry yet.  :)

why my goodness are you insulting peter pan peanut butter?

are you saying jif is better??

prove it!!!            PETER PAN WAS SHOWN TO GIVE MORE WINS ITS TRUE!

show me one time that jif is better.on average peter pan hits the spot more!!!

LOL

Tennessee
                      United States
                      Member #7853
                      October 15, 2004
                      11339 Posts
                      Posted: March 4, 2006, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

LOTTOMIKE

peter pan has been shown to hit the spot 50 percent more than jif,show me another peanut butter that does that good and we will all be full!!

United States
                        Member #5344
                        June 30, 2004
                        23641 Posts
                        Posted: March 4, 2006, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

Ok Lotto Mike.. share those numbers..

I quit eating Peanut butter.. so I cannot get the good anymore.. unless I feed it to the cat..

Here kitty kitty.. Mommy has a surprise for you...

Tennessee
                          United States
                          Member #7853
                          October 15, 2004
                          11339 Posts
                          Posted: March 4, 2006, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

ok what we do here is get any jar of peanut butter(perferably peter pan) then get the serial numbers off the bottom of the jar and the numbers are good until the expiration date on the jar!!!

Charlotte NC
                            United States
                            Member #17406
                            June 18, 2005
                            4054 Posts
                            Posted: March 4, 2006, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

Tenaj,

As soon as you start saying anything that implies that I do anything here just to bring in "memberships and upgrades" is a flat-out insult.

Now I'm angry about this, and I'm not kidding.  You should know better.

For SIX years I have funded this web site out of my own pocket.  I do not make anywhere close to the money it takes to run this site out of membership fees and advertising costs.

In fact, I run practically no ads at all.  Go to any other web site of this size, and see if they run as few ads as I do.

Everything I created here was in response to what people want.  I have done everything in my power to run things in the most ethically-correct way I can, and to be as fair in everything I do as possible.  What have I ever asked of you?

Do you really believe that garbage you're spouting about me pushing stuff for profit?

That's a complete slap in my face.

To say that I do anything here for a few upgrades is a pathetic lie.  If I wanted to make more money at the expense of crappy features or something it would be easy for me to do.

I don't care if you're all bent out of shape because your personality clashes with tntea, or whatever the heck your problem is, but I don't deserve your trash-talking.

Yes NodI'm not the only one who have said that, but the only one who have said it out flat.  Why is Tntea pushing membership so hard lately? Every other word out of Tntea's mouth is about upgrading to a paying members so that you can take advantage of the new V-tracs page and it will make you a winner.  She pushed membership just as hard as she did V-tracs.  One is even in this thread.  We thought it was strange since it took her forever to become a paying member.

For those of us who have been paying members from the beginning is excited and grateful for all you have done on this site but we didn't feel obliged to do a membership campaign.  The site speaks for itself.   

I can pull up the links for every pull she did for membership.  And the way you defend her didn't make it any less believable. 

I'm glad that it was Tntea's doing with the membership thingy because you are right I would hate to think that you were any part of her membership push.  I apologize and is woman enough to e-mail you in private to make it official.

takeemtothebank

Tennessee
                              United States
                              Member #7853
                              October 15, 2004
                              11339 Posts
                              Posted: March 4, 2006, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

what do you get when you cross peanut butter and vtracs....

a winner!!!

Page 13 of 14