Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

what about people with a system that only share half of the system

Topic closed. 220 replies. Last post 7 years ago by OscarGrouch05.

Page 10 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19823 Posts
Posted: May 22, 2010, 11:52 am - IP Logged

The Truth of the Matter is: They didn't have a Lottery System to begin with: What ever they did post: They were making up as they went: Is it worth getting upset about: Not Really!

The truth is some people like to post even if it's just crap.  When they run out of crap, they stop whether there's a logical ending of not.  Either the reader ignore it or add his own ending, either way it's still just crap.  After a while you'll learn not to take every thing you read here seriously.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    49674 Posts
    Posted: May 22, 2010, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

Who getting upset. Why go to all the bother if you're not going to go all the way is my point.

Have it Your Way: You didn't get upset!

Hate: An intense dislike or animosity; to loathe; detest

Upset: To perturb or disturb

They didn't have a System to begin with, and were Conning (deceiving) everyone all along.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      49674 Posts
      Posted: May 22, 2010, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

The truth is some people like to post even if it's just crap.  When they run out of crap, they stop whether there's a logical ending of not.  Either the reader ignore it or add his own ending, either way it's still just crap.  After a while you'll learn not to take every thing you read here seriously.

I Agree! Also on the Social Networks: Facebook & Twitter!

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
        Texas
        United States
        Member #86154
        January 30, 2010
        1648 Posts
        Posted: May 22, 2010, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

When Playing the Lottery the Law of Diminishing Returns applies and explains why Lottery Systems Fail:

The tendency for a continuing application of effort or skill toward a particular project or goal to decline in effectiveness after a certain level of result has been achieved.

I would like to learn...and I want you to teach me the way. Now, a person spends $75 in order to win $225. They do, in fact, win. The $75 is recovered and, additionally, $150 above and beyond that is realized. Is this a diminishing return? Did the person actually lose money here? Was that a bad move (play)? Please help me understand this, Raven.

L.L.

Texas
          United States
          Member #86154
          January 30, 2010
          1648 Posts
          Posted: May 22, 2010, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

ATWAGS.

L.L.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
            Zeta Reticuli Star System
            United States
            Member #30470
            January 17, 2006
            10348 Posts
            Posted: May 22, 2010, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

RJOh,

Bingo! I call it the 1994 World series Syndrome. Someone talks about what a great time they had at the 1994 World Series. (discussion board or real life). Someone nearby says, "Excuse me, that was a strike year, there was no World Series."

The person who says there was looks (or repsonds) to the other person with hate in their eyes and looks for someone else to tell about their agreat time at the 1994 World Series.

Lucky Loser,

Regarding the $75 play. Fine and dandy if and only if that first play produces a win. If it doesn't the player is now stuck $75. The average lotery sale being $1, and the average player not play8ing at the $75 level, how many consecutive sustained losses are they going to put up with?

I don't make predictions because I know my hit rate would be pitiful, but I see you don't make any either. If your $75 play is so strong why don't you start a thread posting it, daily, before the drawing naming a specific game (Midday or Evening) and state. "Paper trade" it and let everyone see the results. Once again, before the drawing, not one of those, "If you had invested in IBM in the1970s", etc....

Someone plays $1 and hits a Pick 3 for $600.

Someone else plays $75 and hits for $225. Who won the most money?

Someone plays $1 a day and loses for 12 days.

Someone plays $75  day and loses for 12 days, or 10, or 8. Need I ask who lost the most?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

New Jersey
              United States
              Member #17843
              June 28, 2005
              49674 Posts
              Posted: May 22, 2010, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

I would like to learn...and I want you to teach me the way. Now, a person spends $75 in order to win $225. They do, in fact, win. The $75 is recovered and, additionally, $150 above and beyond that is realized. Is this a diminishing return? Did the person actually lose money here? Was that a bad move (play)? Please help me understand this, Raven.

L.L.

To teach one must have a student willing to learn: Not one that has their mind made up on how to play or just wants to argue their methods of play! Play On! Thumbs Up

Texas
                United States
                Member #86154
                January 30, 2010
                1648 Posts
                Posted: May 22, 2010, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

To teach one must have a student willing to learn: Not one that has their mind made up on how to play or just wants to argue their methods of play! Play On! Thumbs Up

Raven that's not fair neither is is accurate. However, let's put aside any talk of sytems and anything else. Let's focus on three things here: (75), (225), and (150).

If YOU spent $75 on ANYTHING and thus made a clear profit of $150, is this a bad thing for YOU? I'm only asking that you're honest with yourself. Remember, $150 in true profit from that $75.

L.L.

New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #17843
                  June 28, 2005
                  49674 Posts
                  Posted: May 22, 2010, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

RJOh,

Bingo! I call it the 1994 World series Syndrome. Someone talks about what a great time they had at the 1994 World Series. (discussion board or real life). Someone nearby says, "Excuse me, that was a strike year, there was no World Series."

The person who says there was looks (or repsonds) to the other person with hate in their eyes and looks for someone else to tell about their agreat time at the 1994 World Series.

Lucky Loser,

Regarding the $75 play. Fine and dandy if and only if that first play produces a win. If it doesn't the player is now stuck $75. The average lotery sale being $1, and the average player not play8ing at the $75 level, how many consecutive sustained losses are they going to put up with?

I don't make predictions because I know my hit rate would be pitiful, but I see you don't make any either. If your $75 play is so strong why don't you start a thread posting it, daily, before the drawing naming a specific game (Midday or Evening) and state. "Paper trade" it and let everyone see the results. Once again, before the drawing, not one of those, "If you had invested in IBM in the1970s", etc....

Someone plays $75  day and loses for 12 days, or 10, or 8. Need I ask who lost the most?

When it comes to Gambling and Risk (Exposure to loss or harm; to expose to loss or harm) people Play what they can Afford (You can't Bet what You Don't Have)!

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: May 22, 2010, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

RJOh,

Lucky Loser,

If your $75 play is so strong why don't you start a thread posting it, daily, before the drawing naming a specific game (Midday or Evening) and state. "Paper trade" it and let everyone see the results

There is always a reason why they don't, or can't post their predictions ahead of time. I've seen all kinds of excuses. Some don't even have excuses. The excuses range from....."Too many numbers"............."Family secret"................"We're just too dumb to understand"...................Or someone who is bored and wants to pull our leg.

I personally think none of their systems work on a regular basis. With all the pre-testing done, and the rotaion of the tubes, any form of pattern gets torn to shreds.

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #86154
                      January 30, 2010
                      1648 Posts
                      Posted: May 22, 2010, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

RJOh,

Lucky Loser,

Yeah, I can see that most players here do spend $1 and land straight hits pretty regularly. It makes no sense to play more than about (5) combinations. I don't know what I'm thinking here. ICWTPI.

L.L.

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #86154
                        January 30, 2010
                        1648 Posts
                        Posted: May 22, 2010, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

Can ANYONE here tell me what's wrong with making $150 profit from spending $75...on ANYTHING?? All B.S. aside.

L.L.

Texas
                          United States
                          Member #86154
                          January 30, 2010
                          1648 Posts
                          Posted: May 22, 2010, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

If your $75 play is so strong why don't you start a thread posting it, daily, before the drawing naming a specific game (Midday or Evening) and state. "Paper trade" it and let everyone see the results

There is always a reason why they don't, or can't post their predictions ahead of time. I've seen all kinds of excuses. Some don't even have excuses. The excuses range from....."Too many numbers"............."Family secret"................"We're just too dumb to understand"...................Or someone who is bored and wants to pull our leg.

I personally think none of their systems work on a regular basis. With all the pre-testing done, and the rotaion of the tubes, any form of pattern gets torn to shreds.

Maybe you can tell me, joker, since noone else will. No frills, no strings, no beating around the bush. Just the numbers. You made $150 in profit from spending $75. What wrong with it?

L.L.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19823 Posts
                            Posted: May 22, 2010, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

Can ANYONE here tell me what's wrong with making $150 profit from spending $75...on ANYTHING?? All B.S. aside.

L.L.

Absolutely nothing.  It just that no one is convinced that ANYTHING can be $75 worth of pick3 tickets.

You simply have to pick a game and post $75 worth of numbers before its drawing and let the results speak for you.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Texas
                              United States
                              Member #86154
                              January 30, 2010
                              1648 Posts
                              Posted: May 22, 2010, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

Absolutely nothing.  It just that no one is convinced that ANYTHING can be $75 worth of pick3 tickets.

You simply have to pick a game and post $75 worth of numbers before its drawing and let the results speak for you.

Thank you, RJOh. That's all I wanted to know. I gave someone else the opportunity to do the same thing...regardless of what it was spent on and they wouldn't answer me. If it generates a descent profit, there's nothing wrong with it at all.

Here's the problem. Everybody and their momma, daddy, sister, brutha, cousin, nephew, and uncle feels that if you're not making nearly the ENTIRE PAYOUT PRIZE IN PROFIT, then you're not doing anything. If a person can spend their money, get it back relatively quick, and make a profit on top of it with reasonable consistence then they're doing well.

Best thing is that with more numbers, the odds and chance of getting that hit again are very good. But, you have to keep the count to where when a hit is absorbed, you don't lose very much at all...actually only 1/4 to 1/3 of what you've already made in profit. However, I know that it doesn't make any sense to most people due to the reasoning in paragraph (2). Thanks for being honest.

L.L.

Page 10 of 15