Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 10:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

what about people with a system that only share half of the system

Topic closed. 220 replies. Last post 7 years ago by OscarGrouch05.

Page 4 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: May 20, 2010, 10:27 am - IP Logged

The balls Tiggs wake up. Did you see the drawing tuesday night a ball the yellow came down with a 2 which was

wrong went back up in the tube and than the right number came down only the wrong ball was yellow.

pepper...tiggs is awake but can not understand what your saying..Forget about it tiggs is tired of trying to understand you..But you did finaly answer the question,somewhat..

pepper1's avatar - batman38
    hotatlanta
    United States
    Member #70664
    February 8, 2009
    1446 Posts
    Posted: May 20, 2010, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.......

Where has your complicated math, which no one understands, taken you?

I love this place. We have rocket scientists, math geniuses, miracle workers, folks who can cure cancer, and some who claim they've personally talked to aliens.

Yet despite all this, I'm still waiting for them to pick 3 numbers from 0-9 straight, on a regular basis.

Maybe If I go back to school and become a brain surgeon, my lack of insight may disappear.

Just cut the crap already with this holier than thou BS!

Either you're making vast amounts of cash with your mathematical brilliance and insight, or your NOT!....... Give me a break already!

I have my own theory.......

You're delusional.

Joker17 stop being so hard..... When you put a system out there you have to believe in it how else

will you get other to believe in what you say. That work for him. As far has you waiting for anyone

to pick 3 on a regular basis so that we all can understand it I don't see it myself. Who's to say it want

happen you have to believe that one day it will. Personal I wouldn't tell you if I was making a boat load

of cash just like no one give out  a winning system. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to win the lottery that's

the beauty in it.

hotatlanta
      United States
      Member #70664
      February 8, 2009
      1446 Posts
      Posted: May 20, 2010, 10:30 am - IP Logged

pepper...tiggs is awake but can not understand what your saying..Forget about it tiggs is tired of trying to understand you..But you did finaly answer the question,somewhat..

I tried. You had to be there watching.

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: May 20, 2010, 10:34 am - IP Logged

I love this place. We have rocket scientists, math geniuses, miracle workers, folks who can cure cancer, and some who claim they've personally talked to aliens.

Yet despite all this, I'm still waiting for them to pick 3 numbers from 0-9 straight, on a regular basis.

Maybe If I go back to school and become a brain surgeon, my lack of insight may disappear.

Either you're making vast amounts of cash with your mathematical brilliance and insight, or your NOT!....... Give me a break already!

You're delusional.

DING DING DING!!!!...We have a winner..This is the best post of the year so far..joker17 is in the lead and probably will win the post of the year...tiggs agrees with every word your post says...Sweet!!...

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: May 20, 2010, 10:35 am - IP Logged

I tried. You had to be there watching.

Yeah keep your day job...Thanks..

hotatlanta
            United States
            Member #70664
            February 8, 2009
            1446 Posts
            Posted: May 20, 2010, 11:09 am - IP Logged

Yeah keep your day job...Thanks..

I don't have to worry about a day  job I don't have one. You keep your mind. Thanks

United States
              Member #75358
              June 1, 2009
              5345 Posts
              Posted: May 20, 2010, 11:33 am - IP Logged

Joker17 stop being so hard..... When you put a system out there you have to believe in it how else

will you get other to believe in what you say. That work for him. As far has you waiting for anyone

to pick 3 on a regular basis so that we all can understand it I don't see it myself. Who's to say it want

happen you have to believe that one day it will. Personal I wouldn't tell you if I was making a boat load

of cash just like no one give out  a winning system. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to win the lottery that's

the beauty in it.

He's basically saying that because I lack the knowledge of complicated math, I'm inferior to his mighty wisdom about how the lottery works. He doesn't know me from Adam, but he's pretty sure Im an idiot.

After 46 years of analyzing life in just about every which way possible, i can tell you this. Eventually the complicated comes around full circle, back to it's most simple form.  I've won more money by meditating on numbers and/or intuition, than any complicated math theory. Even more than my hair-brained p-3 systems.

Now how would you feel if i said that you were too dumb to understand everything i said above, and that I'm the only one who has  insight on this?

Crow is no genius. Neither is he any more intelligent than me. Intelligence comes in many different forms, and sometimes from the most unlikely sources. When anyone tells you they know a lot, it only means they still have much to learn. The last time I remember, no one has ever learned everything there is to know.

I may not know intricate math theories, but what I do know is worth much much more. 

We're just too stupid to be on Crow's level of understanding of the internal workings pertaining the lottery. We're too busy  walking into walls, and picking birthday and anniversary numbers to be the wiser.  Hit With Stick

JAP69's avatar - alas
                South Carolina
                United States
                Member #6
                November 4, 2001
                8797 Posts
                Posted: May 20, 2010, 11:39 am - IP Logged

"and some who claim they've personally talked to aliens."

Have you met "I" Joker? A friend of mine who I rescued  from a crash. He comes back to visit now and then.

I introduced "I" to Lottery Post in my blog.

Oo'Ka

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: May 20, 2010, 11:45 am - IP Logged

"and some who claim they've personally talked to aliens."

Have you met "I" Joker? A friend of mine who I rescued  from a crash. He comes back to visit now and then.

I introduced "I" to Lottery Post in my blog.

Was it a UFO crash?

Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
                    Norfolk , Va
                    United States
                    Member #4541
                    May 2, 2004
                    25173 Posts
                    Posted: May 20, 2010, 11:52 am - IP Logged

Hi all.  I have been reading your comments about Crow and the complicated math used by Crow. I tried to look it up and it's beyond me. I would like to say though that Crow posts regular predictions on the VA threads and other threads and does quite well in coming up with  about 9 sets of x12 , 1x2 , 12x type numbers . you come up with the 3rd # and you should be doing pretty good.  If you compare those lists to yours, you should be able to come up with what you need. I look at the posts but I use my own numbers . Please take a look at what Crow has posted in Va threads and other threads.  Thanks.

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

CutlassBob's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                      Harrison Township Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #90088
                      April 21, 2010
                      4265 Posts
                      Posted: May 20, 2010, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

You're delusional.

Another Awesome Post,

I agree with that 100%.

CutlassBob

P.S. Yes Joker17 is the one who gave me 299 for Saturday's Midday drawing here in Michigan and it came out STRAIGHT!

Kicked MySelf in The Arse 583 times!!!

Thx for your help Joker17!

"You can't handle the truth!" Nicholson.

CutlassBob's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                        Harrison Township Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #90088
                        April 21, 2010
                        4265 Posts
                        Posted: May 20, 2010, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

Bob do you know what pepper is talking about?..She won't answer what they saw on the drawing that makes her husband thinks they are cheating..

I am not a Psychologist but i think Frustration may be setting in.

It's a conspiracy i say.

CutlassBob

"You can't handle the truth!" Nicholson.

taxijohn's avatar - odometer444
                          Dutchess County, New York
                          United States
                          Member #8067
                          October 22, 2004
                          3239 Posts
                          Posted: May 20, 2010, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

Hahaha...... this is classic. Chair

GOD is great, beer is good and people are crazy! Crazy

"I don't look for the numbers, the numbers look for and sometimes find me..."

hotatlanta
                            United States
                            Member #70664
                            February 8, 2009
                            1446 Posts
                            Posted: May 20, 2010, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

He's basically saying that because I lack the knowledge of complicated math, I'm inferior to his mighty wisdom about how the lottery works. He doesn't know me from Adam, but he's pretty sure Im an idiot.

After 46 years of analyzing life in just about every which way possible, i can tell you this. Eventually the complicated comes around full circle, back to it's most simple form.  I've won more money by meditating on numbers and/or intuition, than any complicated math theory. Even more than my hair-brained p-3 systems.

Now how would you feel if i said that you were too dumb to understand everything i said above, and that I'm the only one who has  insight on this?

Crow is no genius. Neither is he any more intelligent than me. Intelligence comes in many different forms, and sometimes from the most unlikely sources. When anyone tells you they know a lot, it only means they still have much to learn. The last time I remember, no one has ever learned everything there is to know.

I may not know intricate math theories, but what I do know is worth much much more. 

We're just too stupid to be on Crow's level of understanding of the internal workings pertaining the lottery. We're too busy  walking into walls, and picking birthday and anniversary numbers to be the wiser.  Hit With Stick

I don't think he single you out he felt that all of us couldn't get his system because it was complicated. He also said for those who want to learn  email him. I have more years of life than you do 55, and I for one don't like to mumbo

my brain with stuff that I haven't seen nor do I know if your making any money off it. We would have a problem if you just flat out call me dumb. As far as you being the only one that had insight on it I would say a lie doesn't care who tell it.

United States
                              Member #47420
                              November 4, 2006
                              3930 Posts
                              Posted: May 20, 2010, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

I don't have to worry about a day  job I don't have one. You keep your mind. Thanks

tiggs thinks he has found the problem why he can't understand you pepper..He's from this planet!!..:)............

Page 4 of 15