Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

what about people with a system that only share half of the system

Topic closed. 220 replies. Last post 7 years ago by OscarGrouch05.

Page 7 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
pepper1's avatar - batman38
hotatlanta
United States
Member #70664
February 8, 2009
1446 Posts
Posted: May 21, 2010, 11:52 am - IP Logged

I completely overlooked the subject matter here, pepper. The thing is that a system developed by one person may not work for others. Mathematics/formulas, spreadsheets, and in my case total number count (money) are all factors in this. Pick 3 systems don't come in "one size fits all" because we're all different and see different approaches which fit our individual styles.

So, it may not be that people don't want to share what they know. What people share, if it's not popular and common, may just be rejected and ridiculed. It happens. I've only shared with one person here who honestly believed in me...and it was well worth it to help make some kids happy!Yes Nod

L.L.

If I see a system that I like I alway try it to see if it work for me. I don't discount anyone system, because what work

for you might not work for me. I usely pass over system were the people are so full of themself. Most

of those type are way over your head  and can't think outside the box. I like things that are to the point that everyone can understand.

hotatlanta
    United States
    Member #70664
    February 8, 2009
    1446 Posts
    Posted: May 21, 2010, 11:54 am - IP Logged

Yo Yo what up....

You tell me......

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: May 21, 2010, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

You tell me......

tiggs nose is up..This was meant for ridge runner but your one of tiggs favorite..You can take it and dish it out..Sweet...

hotatlanta
        United States
        Member #70664
        February 8, 2009
        1446 Posts
        Posted: May 21, 2010, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

tiggs nose is up..This was meant for ridge runner but your one of tiggs favorite..You can take it and dish it out..Sweet...

I love you to. Tiggs

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: May 21, 2010, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

I love you to. Tiggs

Now let's bust a big one..What'ca say...

hotatlanta
            United States
            Member #70664
            February 8, 2009
            1446 Posts
            Posted: May 21, 2010, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

Now let's bust a big one..What'ca say...

Wink       Embarassed I'm with you on that

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: May 21, 2010, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

Tonight is the night then..Gotta run you be safe..

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                Zeta Reticuli Star System
                United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10344 Posts
                Posted: May 21, 2010, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

Since we're on systems, shotguns, and dartboards, let me add this.

The "shotgun people" either have a lot more $$$$ to throw at the lottery (and thus are playing just to play) or they are just regular working slobs who are willing to throw a lot more of their money at the lottery.

There's a saying that "everyone bets the same amount", but that doesn't mean the same monetary amount, it means whatever amount it takes to give them a thrill.

Player calling his bookie: What's going on tonight?"

Bookie, "It's that time of year, nothing but hockey".

Player: "I don't know anything about hockey"

Bookie: "You lost 21 straight on baseball, football, and basketball. You know anything about them?"

Player: "OK, tell me the lines on the hockey games".

Green laugh

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                  Member #69530
                  January 11, 2009
                  7803 Posts
                  Posted: May 21, 2010, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

He's basically saying that because I lack the knowledge of complicated math, I'm inferior to his mighty wisdom about how the lottery works. He doesn't know me from Adam, but he's pretty sure Im an idiot.

After 46 years of analyzing life in just about every which way possible, i can tell you this. Eventually the complicated comes around full circle, back to it's most simple form.  I've won more money by meditating on numbers and/or intuition, than any complicated math theory. Even more than my hair-brained p-3 systems.

Now how would you feel if i said that you were too dumb to understand everything i said above, and that I'm the only one who has  insight on this?

Crow is no genius. Neither is he any more intelligent than me. Intelligence comes in many different forms, and sometimes from the most unlikely sources. When anyone tells you they know a lot, it only means they still have much to learn. The last time I remember, no one has ever learned everything there is to know.

I may not know intricate math theories, but what I do know is worth much much more. 

We're just too stupid to be on Crow's level of understanding of the internal workings pertaining the lottery. We're too busy  walking into walls, and picking birthday and anniversary numbers to be the wiser.  Hit With Stick

Joker,you really need to calm down.I dont consider you an idiot,ok?

I really dont feel like getting into a battle over who is a genius around here or not matter of fact its bordering on being childish and simply a waste of my time..

Ive told people over and over and over again that pick 3 can be a hard nut to crack if you dont approach it from a highly statistical point of view and basically none of the workouts you see around here do this and quite possibly yours included..you just cannot use medieval science to explain supersymmetry.

It takes complex formulas to break down these statistics just as it would take complex formulas in plotting trajectory to send the space shuttle into orbit...its just the way things work..

There are "other factors" involved that helps you lose in pick 3...and thats called an absence of data whereby state lottos run pre-draws as a mean to disrupt trends...I know Ive tried to run statistics on them as well.

Dont take this as an insult but keep in mind too that cavemen didn't build the Hubble telescope.

United States
                    Member #69530
                    January 11, 2009
                    7803 Posts
                    Posted: May 21, 2010, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

Crow, another particular individual has been preaching this same sermon...and in turn comes off sounding just like the same arrogant SOB. It's sort of like person "A" that just stole a 24" flat screen Saturday night, got away with it, and is now in Church all day on Sunday. They think they've really done something big...ONE TIME.

Person "A" is sitting next to person "B" who is a professional thief...and routinely steals 52" flat screens, plasmas, and you name it. This is only for reference purposes and I'm certain the PM's will begin to fly, AGAIN. Things happen...like LUCK and there's nothing wrong with it when it does happen. However, when you begin to tell people the truth, you make enemies.

I like telling the truth...just as you do. When people lie to you, you can NEVER learn anything. I commend you on this post...I don't feel quite so lonely now.

L.L.

Thanks Lucky...best of luck to you ..

THRUST's avatar - f35l

United States
                      Member #88435
                      March 16, 2010
                      397 Posts
                      Posted: May 21, 2010, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Joker,you really need to calm down.I dont consider you an idiot,ok?

I really dont feel like getting into a battle over who is a genius around here or not matter of fact its bordering on being childish and simply a waste of my time..

Ive told people over and over and over again that pick 3 can be a hard nut to crack if you dont approach it from a highly statistical point of view and basically none of the workouts you see around here do this and quite possibly yours included..you just cannot use medieval science to explain supersymmetry.

It takes complex formulas to break down these statistics just as it would take complex formulas in plotting trajectory to send the space shuttle into orbit...its just the way things work..

There are "other factors" involved that helps you lose in pick 3...and thats called an absence of data whereby state lottos run pre-draws as a mean to disrupt trends...I know Ive tried to run statistics on them as well.

Dont take this as an insult but keep in mind too that cavemen didn't build the Hubble telescope.

Couldn't one run an independent study of numbers...like you get a program to generate 100, 500...1000 sets of random numbers for the game you are playing and use that data to figure out a system for that game? Since the history of the actual draw is getting messed up do to pre-draws would your own data based on your independent draws be better suited than something that as you say gets tampered with by lottery officials? You are trying to find patterns in randomness are you not?

$1,000,000

United States
                        Member #69530
                        January 11, 2009
                        7803 Posts
                        Posted: May 21, 2010, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

CoolLottery math only REQUIRES adding and subtracting.  If it doesn't LOOP it wouldn't HIT in the hoop.  If you don't track, you will be slack and miss your number Jack.

Wow, I think I heard Snoop Dog say the same thing one time...!!!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19815 Posts
                          Posted: May 21, 2010, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

Couldn't one run an independent study of numbers...like you get a program to generate 100, 500...1000 sets of random numbers for the game you are playing and use that data to figure out a system for that game? Since the history of the actual draw is getting messed up do to pre-draws would your own data based on your independent draws be better suited than something that as you say gets tampered with by lottery officials? You are trying to find patterns in randomness are you not?

Players trying to beat a game with game statistics data are trying to detect bias in that data.  Using data from a different source is only going to give you the bias of that source, not those of the game you trying to win.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

THRUST's avatar - f35l

United States
                            Member #88435
                            March 16, 2010
                            397 Posts
                            Posted: May 21, 2010, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

Players trying to beat a game with game statistics data are trying to detect bias in that data.  Using data from a different source is only going to give you the bias of that source, not those of the game you trying to win.

True, but Crow is saying the data from the game you are trying to win is tampered with by pre-draws...so that data can't be trusted anyway...so you gather your own data from a source you trust and design a system that will work no matter where the data comes from...guessing that can't be done or won't work so why bother either way? 

$1,000,000

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                              Texas
                              United States
                              Member #86154
                              January 30, 2010
                              1646 Posts
                              Posted: May 21, 2010, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

RJOh, you are THE MAN!!! The player must play when they know they can win on a particular draw...or at least have the absolute best odds of winning iT.  All things taken into account as well. Very good post!!!!Thumbs Up

L.L.

Page 7 of 15