Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

what about people with a system that only share half of the system

Topic closed. 220 replies. Last post 7 years ago by OscarGrouch05.

Page 12 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
THRUST's avatar - f35l

United States
Member #88435
March 16, 2010
397 Posts
Posted: May 22, 2010, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

I put up some numbers on my blog...but they are far from anything to write home about...1-3/5 with 12-13 numbers...a 4/5 here and there...but I almost and what could have been isn't good enough.

Yes the proof is in the pudding as Bill Cosby would say...wait!? LOL

Clown

$1,000,000

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
    Texas
    United States
    Member #86154
    January 30, 2010
    1654 Posts
    Posted: May 22, 2010, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

Every single word you write is pointless to me unless you prove yourself. You seem to keep avoiding this request by me and others.

You obviously have a right to express your feelings here on the LP, but folks can see right through crap like this. All the Fancy and endless paragraphs which are spiced up won't get you anywhere. The only thing that gets the point across is action, and I believe you know that.

I can just see the response to this. More blah blah blah....what's the point? Why do I even bother?

Know what? The last time you, I, and others went 'round and 'round on this ya'll came out on the losing end...big time. Take just a moment and think about the MM Saga. You cried and cried for numbers and states and when he showed and proved and called you out on it, you had no answer, joker. None of you had answers.

Now, here you go again with the same request...one that has been responded to but you pretend that is wasn't. Think real hard about what I just said and I'm sure you'll get the point. Lots of numbers...consistency...profit...who else speaks this language???

Better yet, go back into LP history and see where you were called out and couldn't answer after all those straights. I'm the guest of honor, in our case, so you need to treat me to something this time. I've treated you already.LOL Make all the sarchastic remarks you want but, I've dealt with you already...and won.

L.L. 

Texas
      United States
      Member #86154
      January 30, 2010
      1654 Posts
      Posted: May 22, 2010, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

Green laugh   ROFL   Crying   Crazy   ROFL   Green laugh    Hit With Stick     Bang Head      Big Grin       Dance        Big Grin Angel         No Pity!         Green laugh           Banana            Lurking                Disapprove                  Jester                    ROFL

Ditto.

THRUST's avatar - f35l

United States
        Member #88435
        March 16, 2010
        397 Posts
        Posted: May 22, 2010, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

Lucky Loser,

I never doubted your skillz...just hope you understand that...I just approach the game a different way...and hope to gain success from that approach...we all need to win and when one of us wins...we all win. Smiley

$1,000,000

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: May 22, 2010, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

Know what? The last time you, I, and others went 'round and 'round on this ya'll came out on the losing end...big time. Take just a moment and think about the MM Saga. You cried and cried for numbers and states and when he showed and proved and called you out on it, you had no answer, joker. None of you had answers.

Now, here you go again with the same request...one that has been responded to but you pretend that is wasn't. Think real hard about what I just said and I'm sure you'll get the point. Lots of numbers...consistency...profit...who else speaks this language???

Better yet, go back into LP history and see where you were called out and couldn't answer after all those straights. I'm the guest of honor, in our case, so you need to treat me to something this time. I've treated you already.LOL Make all the sarchastic remarks you want but, I've dealt with you already...and won.

L.L. 

I have no idea what past post you're talking about. Give me a link so I can see. I don't remember anyone, which includes YOU, to have won on anything resembling a victory in proving consistent wins. Please prove me wrong by showing a link that would make what you say correct.

To the best of my knowledge, no one here has proven to me otherwise. No ONE!

If they did prove themselves, I wouldn't be here right now writing to you. I'd be on some island in the Bahamas sipping on Tequilas.

Texas
            United States
            Member #86154
            January 30, 2010
            1654 Posts
            Posted: May 22, 2010, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

I'm not easily provoked, joker. But, I'm going to enjoy you...in my own way. Reduced from a drug store to a single pill and you still want more. You truly are hard core, sir.

L.L.

Texas
              United States
              Member #86154
              January 30, 2010
              1654 Posts
              Posted: May 22, 2010, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

I'm not easily provoked, joker. But, I'm going to enjoy you...in my own way. Reduced from a drug store to a single pill and you still want more. You truly are hard core, sir.

L.L.

Go and read the last few posts from ThinkTank's "Need More Thoroughbreds Around Here" and pay close attention. Then, you go and do some homework and you'll see where I'm coming from. You should be receiving a PM from someone right about now...LOL

L.L.

United States
                Member #75358
                June 1, 2009
                5345 Posts
                Posted: May 22, 2010, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

L.L.

I'm not trying to provoke you. The funny thing is that benign criticism seems to be the worst enemy with folks like you who come here and make claims without proof.

So I'm a bad guy because i want proof?

What is the world coming to?

Texas
                  United States
                  Member #86154
                  January 30, 2010
                  1654 Posts
                  Posted: May 22, 2010, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

I'm not trying to provoke you. The funny thing is that benign criticism seems to be the worst enemy with folks like you who come here and make claims without proof.

So I'm a bad guy because i want proof?

What is the world coming to?

Like I said, go and do some LP history research on people you've really hated in the past and beat up pretty bad. They took it...until it was time to fight back. And they did. You have proof if you'll only dig a little. Why don't you PM a few people and ask them to look in on this thing and I'm certain they can help you out. Just tryin' to help you.

L.L.

CutlassBob's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                    Harrison Township Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #90088
                    April 21, 2010
                    4265 Posts
                    Posted: May 22, 2010, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

I was a Supervisor for 15 years and i had many employees who said "I can do that, i deserve a raise". One of my favorite lines was "Don't tell me, Show Me" If it ended up that they could only do a portion of the task, they were encouraged to complete the training needed and then "Show Me"

It's simple, if they could prove to me they were capable of certain tasks then a merit raise was granted. If they did not prove themselfs i knew it was just a line of BS.

CutlassBob

"You can't handle the truth!" Nicholson.

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #86154
                      January 30, 2010
                      1654 Posts
                      Posted: May 22, 2010, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

I was a Supervisor for 15 years and i had many employees who said "I can do that, i deserve a raise". One of my favorite lines was "Don't tell me, Show Me" If it ended up that they could only do a portion of the task, they were encouraged to complete the training needed and then "Show Me"

It's simple, if they could prove to me they were capable of certain tasks then a merit raise was granted. If they did not prove themselfs i knew it was just a line of BS.

CutlassBob

Bob, with all due respect, I've already risen to the occasion to this in the past...they just haven't gotten it yet. You came in a little late, so it's well within reason for you to feel this way. For certain others though, it's ridiculous. So far, one person has figured it all out and I addressed it openly with them. Not a word since then.

I like that big block Cutlass!!! But, I still prefer small blocks.

L.L.

United States
                        Member #75358
                        June 1, 2009
                        5345 Posts
                        Posted: May 22, 2010, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

Like I said, go and do some LP history research on people you've really hated in the past and beat up pretty bad. They took it...until it was time to fight back. And they did. You have proof if you'll only dig a little. Why don't you PM a few people and ask them to look in on this thing and I'm certain they can help you out. Just tryin' to help you.

L.L.

See folks? This is what I mean. You ask for proof and you get labled as a bully who likes to beat up on people...lol

This has to be a joke LL. I'll leave it as that...a joke...

He's obviously another one who likes to pull our leg. He's just as bad as the ones who don't finish posting the whole system. They have nothing better to do. They're bored and need entertainment at our expense.

I'm so done, I can't believe I spent this much time to begin with. I'm the idiot who kept biting.....I'll get it right, hopefully soon.

United States
                          Member #90088
                          April 21, 2010
                          4265 Posts
                          Posted: May 22, 2010, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

I had a Michigan State Trooper along side me on the expressway today, he yelled to me, How can i make my Cutlass sound like that, i said "Get a Big Block". Then he sais "Nail It", got up to one hundred miles an hour and backed down, he was impressed. Gave me Thumbs Up and speed away, Whew...

CutlassBob

P.S. On Gratiot Ave i raced a few 5.0 Mustangs, pffffft, there a dime a dozen, not one of them beat me.

Texas
                            United States
                            Member #86154
                            January 30, 2010
                            1654 Posts
                            Posted: May 22, 2010, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

See folks? This is what I mean. You ask for proof and you get labled as a bully who likes to beat up on people...lol

He's obviously another one who likes to pull our leg. He's just as bad as the ones who don't finish posting the whole system. They have nothing better to do. They're bored and need entertainment at our expense.

I'm so done, I can't believe I spent this much time to begin with. I'm the idiot who kept biting.....I'll get it right, hopefully soon.

Yeah, what ever joker. Ain't no jokes here. YOU KNOW and that's all I'll say to this end. On the business side of it, you were on the right track once upon a time and I even told you so in a PM. Then, you decided to abandon the whole project for what ever reason.

For reference's sake, when I first got here, on my very first day, I posted (300) numbers str8 for the state of Virginia...and hit str8 as intended all with a breakdown of the cost/profit analysis. I had to ad-lib in order not to give too much away but, I knew what I was doing.

Go check out NEWBIE IN THE HOUSE...LOL See, I'm actually tryin' to help you, buddy!!

L.L.

United States
                              Member #90088
                              April 21, 2010
                              4265 Posts
                              Posted: May 22, 2010, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

Hey Joker17, you got my respect. The 1st time you gave me any Numbers, 5 sets (not 300 sets) of 3 didgets and one of them was 229, the next day Midday Saturday 5-15 what came up here in Michigan, 229!  Cheers

No 2 didgets followed by X, all 3 didgets. LoL

Proof.

CutlassBob Out for the night, TC's Folks.

Page 12 of 15