Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

what about people with a system that only share half of the system

Topic closed. 220 replies. Last post 7 years ago by OscarGrouch05.

Page 11 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
Tenaj's avatar - michellea
Charlotte NC
United States
Member #17406
June 18, 2005
4053 Posts
Posted: May 22, 2010, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Huh,did I read you correctly in that... "math is not required"...?

My point was in order to run an accurate statistical analysis you "NEED ALL" the data.

Have you ever stopped to think "WHY" there is a pattern in randomness?

The digit 9 went missing in the regular draws but was in the pre-draws all along.This is how statistical analysis becomes incomplete and leads to error on the part of the individual trying to perform any kind of standard deviation/reduction modeling..

I mean come on its obvious as helll...!

That's right, math is not required.  As I said  before the data is not missing now.  You have it now.  Study it and play to your advantage.  If you are trying to perform some kind of standard deviation/reduction model.  DON'T DO IT.  Use what you have not what you want to do.

takeemtothebank

United States
    Member #91611
    May 21, 2010
    20 Posts
    Posted: May 22, 2010, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

Can ANYONE here tell me what's wrong with making $150 profit from spending $75...on ANYTHING?? All B.S. aside.

L.L.

That's a better return than some stocks.

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: May 22, 2010, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

Maybe you can tell me, joker, since noone else will. No frills, no strings, no beating around the bush. Just the numbers. You made $150 in profit from spending $75. What wrong with it?

L.L.

The problem is not the amount, but the consistency of wins. You talk about absorbing the losses and still making a profit. Well...then show us here. Predict the Florida p-3 with 75 bets for whatever length of time you think is required to satisfy everyone. If lets' say, after a month of predictions, you come out ahead, then you made your point.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
        Texas
        United States
        Member #86154
        January 30, 2010
        1648 Posts
        Posted: May 22, 2010, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

That's a better return than some stocks.

I play on average about 3-4 times per week, Johnny...that's it. I can only play on a specific type of draw which actually gives me very good odds. It requires playing a large list to cover the best numbers. I'm sure most think that I play on every single draw...and win on every one. Not so. But, I do win pretty regularly on these draws, and, when I lose I give up a 1/4 or 1/3 of any profit I've incured and usually get in back on the next draw. It's a very simple approach and extremely conservative compared to those that play every day on every draw.

L.L.

pepper1's avatar - batman38
          hotatlanta
          United States
          Member #70664
          February 8, 2009
          1446 Posts
          Posted: May 22, 2010, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

Have it Your Way: You didn't get upset!

Hate: An intense dislike or animosity; to loathe; detest

Upset: To perturb or disturb

They didn't have a System to begin with, and were Conning (deceiving) everyone all along.

I will have it my way, No I didn't get upset this was just something I want to post about

Quibble: Argue over

Locution: Expression

Some feel they have a system, and just don't want to give out the whole  system I have seen it on here many times.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #22395
            September 24, 2005
            1583 Posts
            Posted: May 22, 2010, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

Can ANYONE here tell me what's wrong with making $150 profit from spending $75...on ANYTHING?? All B.S. aside.

L.L.

All B.S. aside, no.  Nothing wrong.  I think maybe if the discussion was religion, people would just believe.  No proof required.  However, since it is the lottery, proof is required if you want to get out of here alive.  Big Grin  It doesn't make sense to me. 

I say, if you are winning and don't want to prove it, fine.  If you want to tell us ½, fine.  If you want to show us predictions, fine. 

In response to the original question:  "what about people with a system that only share half of the system"

There are people that post "I know how to win" and just give out enough information to keep the thread going.  Those are the ones that never intended to give any information or prove their system.  They don't bother me so much.  Technically, they don't even give ½ of it anyway.

What really bothers me, is when someone posts a system "complete" with rules and arbitrarily throws the winning number into the mix - without any visible rule being used or logic applied.  Then when you ask why? how? - they refuse to answer and act like you badgered them.   When you ask them, "how do you personally handle this or that situation?" - and they get pissed off.   It's beyond me why they bothered to post a system if they won't answer the hard questions.

tmead's avatar - IBM Watson_Avatar1.jpg
              NEW YORK
              United States
              Member #90464
              April 28, 2010
              735 Posts
              Posted: May 22, 2010, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

All B.S. aside, no.  Nothing wrong.  I think maybe if the discussion was religion, people would just believe.  No proof required.  However, since it is the lottery, proof is required if you want to get out of here alive.  Big Grin  It doesn't make sense to me. 

I say, if you are winning and don't want to prove it, fine.  If you want to tell us ½, fine.  If you want to show us predictions, fine. 

In response to the original question:  "what about people with a system that only share half of the system"

There are people that post "I know how to win" and just give out enough information to keep the thread going.  Those are the ones that never intended to give any information or prove their system.  They don't bother me so much.  Technically, they don't even give ½ of it anyway.

What really bothers me, is when someone posts a system "complete" with rules and arbitrarily throws the winning number into the mix - without any visible rule being used or logic applied.  Then when you ask why? how? - they refuse to answer and act like you badgered them.   When you ask them, "how do you personally handle this or that situation?" - and they get pissed off.   It's beyond me why they bothered to post a system if they won't answer the hard questions.

I agree with this. Post all or nothing, or at least have an impressionable prediction record to back you up.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                Zeta Reticuli Star System
                United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10345 Posts
                Posted: May 22, 2010, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

When it comes to Gambling and Risk (Exposure to loss or harm; to expose to loss or harm) people Play what they can Afford (You can't Bet what You Don't Have)!

Raven62,

That''s true for most people but the ones with a problem go way beyond betting only what they can aford.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

THRUST's avatar - f35l

United States
                  Member #88435
                  March 16, 2010
                  397 Posts
                  Posted: May 22, 2010, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

Thrust, you know I like you man! Don't take it personal because we're all havin' fun, okay. I do play a pretty good game of Pick 3, though. I definitely lose at times but, it doesn't "hurt" so to speak which is what my cost analysis and profit breakdown was all about. It's legit.

L.L.

I never questioned your technique just the thought process behind it...while your technique may be sound if you believe in playing only when the conditions are right...sounds like you are relying on luck...if one has a system it should be played every draw and have some success...maybe not be successful every time but enough to justify using said system.

Either way I don't play pick 3 or Pick 4. Good luck to you in the future. Thumbs Up

$1,000,000

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                    Texas
                    United States
                    Member #86154
                    January 30, 2010
                    1648 Posts
                    Posted: May 22, 2010, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

I never questioned your technique just the thought process behind it...while your technique may be sound if you believe in playing only when the conditions are right...sounds like you are relying on luck...if one has a system it should be played every draw and have some success...maybe not be successful every time but enough to justify using said system.

Either way I don't play pick 3 or Pick 4. Good luck to you in the future. Thumbs Up

Thanks, Thrust, I'm glad you're not pissed at me. However, what you're telling me is seemingly very contradicting. A system really is based on a pre- arrangement of particular events which should produce an expected outcome...consistently. See, most successful things are, in fact, most effective when conditions are right. Look at sports, the weather, business investments, and really everything.

Noone should go into anything blindly...just take a look at our Armed Forces. They do homework and figure the opportune time to make a move for the best results. No luck when they capture the bad guys, they use strategy. Why should Pick 3 be any different? Thrust, some draws really are easier to win on than others and this is what I focus on. I just have to be patient and wait on them.

Why play any old thing when I can simply wait for the best time and have the best odds of winning? For me, this isn't something I want to play everyday on every draw...it's dangerous. (3) for (3) is much better than (3) for (6) any day...

Best of luck to you with your games of choice as well, and, we are cool okay. I just like to get CRUNK sometimes after a win, that's all. Nothing personal.Cheers

L.L.

United States
                      Member #75358
                      June 1, 2009
                      5345 Posts
                      Posted: May 22, 2010, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, Thrust, I'm glad you're not pissed at me. However, what you're telling me is seemingly very contradicting. A system really is based on a pre- arrangement of particular events which should produce an expected outcome...consistently. See, most successful things are, in fact, most effective when conditions are right. Look at sports, the weather, business investments, and really everything.

Noone should go into anything blindly...just take a look at our Armed Forces. They do homework and figure the opportune time to make a move for the best results. No luck when they capture the bad guys, they use strategy. Why should Pick 3 be any different? Thrust, some draws really are easier to win on than others and this is what I focus on. I just have to be patient and wait on them.

Why play any old thing when I can simply wait for the best time and have the best odds of winning? For me, this isn't something I want to play everyday on every draw...it's dangerous. (3) for (3) is much better than (3) for (6) any day...

Best of luck to you with your games of choice as well, and, we are cool okay. I just like to get CRUNK sometimes after a win, that's all. Nothing personal.Cheers

L.L.

Every single word you write is pointless to me unless you prove yourself. You seem to keep avoiding this request by me and others.

You obviously have a right to express your feelings here on the LP, but folks can see right through crap like this. All the Fancy and endless paragraphs which are spiced up won't get you anywhere. The only thing that gets the point across is action, and I believe you know that.

I can just see the response to this. More blah blah blah....what's the point? Why do I even bother?

THRUST's avatar - f35l

United States
                        Member #88435
                        March 16, 2010
                        397 Posts
                        Posted: May 22, 2010, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

L.L.

If one chooses to approach a lottery game like poker then so be it...there is a difference between skill, luck & a scientific process...yours seems like across between skill & luck...nothing scientific about it...which is cool if you have skills & luck...but a system as I see it...meaning my opinion should be sound on facts and true unaltered data. No one should spend what they cannot afford...and studying a game you can do for free...until you get to a point where a system is worth putting money on...no sense in wasting on what isn't proven. 

I do wish you the best and hope for big wins all around. Cheers

$1,000,000

pepper1's avatar - batman38
                          hotatlanta
                          United States
                          Member #70664
                          February 8, 2009
                          1446 Posts
                          Posted: May 22, 2010, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

I agree with this. Post all or nothing, or at least have an impressionable prediction record to back you up.

I agree someone get's it all are nothing.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                            Member #47420
                            November 4, 2006
                            3930 Posts
                            Posted: May 22, 2010, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

Even Think Tank put up some numbers..They was losers but never let least he did put some up..

United States
                              Member #75358
                              June 1, 2009
                              5345 Posts
                              Posted: May 22, 2010, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

Even Think Tank put up some numbers..They was losers but never let least he did put some up..

Green laugh   ROFL   Crying   Crazy   ROFL   Green laugh    Hit With Stick     Bang Head      Big Grin       Dance        Big Grin Angel         No Pity!         Green laugh           Banana            Lurking                Disapprove                  Jester                    ROFL

Page 11 of 15