Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 12:28 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

what about people with a system that only share half of the system

Topic closed. 220 replies. Last post 7 years ago by OscarGrouch05.

Page 2 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
Raven62's avatar - binary
New Jersey
United States
Member #17843
June 28, 2005
51175 Posts
Posted: May 19, 2010, 10:09 am - IP Logged

Oh yeah?

Youre calling me a jerk?

I'll tell ya what,I'll sit back and let you run all the stats and I'll grade you on your success rate...

Ok?

Unless the checkbox "Include this quoted text in your reply" is checked I'd say no!

When reading the forums one has to remember that posts appear in cronological order and are replies to the OPs post.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    51175 Posts
    Posted: May 19, 2010, 10:25 am - IP Logged

Are you consistently making a genuinely significant positive cash flow?

If not, then you're in the same boat as the rest of us.

I may not have a clue about complicated math, but what I do know for sure is that if you ain't making enough money to quit your job, it's just theories.

That's Called: Where the Rubber meets the Road Test!

It's where Theory (looks good on paper) meets Reality (how it performs)!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

bobby623's avatar - abstract
      San Angelo, Texas
      United States
      Member #1097
      January 31, 2003
      1405 Posts
      Posted: May 19, 2010, 11:08 am - IP Logged

I don't know if its just a coincidence that this topic came up almost immediately after I posted a Gap Strategy Tx Pick 3 worksheet
      in the Lottery Systems forum.

I can't begin to count the amount of time I've spent explaining my Gap Strategy system, which by the way is NOT a lottery number generator, per se.

I've always assumed that the reader has some level of knowledge on how lottery numbers can be managed and used for prediction purposes.
      If I have to teach people how to count, then, it's really not worth my time.

Unfortunately, Gap Strategy is somewhat complicated for newbies. However, once a player learns the basics, it becomes a 'piece of cake,'
      so to speak.

In the end, though, it's the user who has to set up the data and make the choices. Choose correctly. you win.

I'm always available to help anyone who really wants to employ Gap Strategy for the games they play.

Just send me an IM, make an offer, and we will go from there.

I'll set up the game, mail you hard copies and then update. From then on, you are on your own.

Thanks for your interest.

Bobby 623

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19901 Posts
        Posted: May 19, 2010, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

The only way to guarantee winning the top lottery prize is to play every combinations and short of that a lottery system can only improve your odds of winning a prize and even that is not guaranteed.

If you don't fully understand how a system try to improve your odds of winning or trust its author who says it does then you shouldn't use it.  Even the workings of commercial systems likes those of Gail Howard, Steve Player and others aren't fully explained, you either take their words that they win or don't buy them.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

pepper1's avatar - batman38
          hotatlanta
          United States
          Member #70664
          February 8, 2009
          1446 Posts
          Posted: May 19, 2010, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

I don't know if its just a coincidence that this topic came up almost immediately after I posted a Gap Strategy Tx Pick 3 worksheet
          in the Lottery Systems forum.

I can't begin to count the amount of time I've spent explaining my Gap Strategy system, which by the way is NOT a lottery number generator, per se.

I've always assumed that the reader has some level of knowledge on how lottery numbers can be managed and used for prediction purposes.
          If I have to teach people how to count, then, it's really not worth my time.

Unfortunately, Gap Strategy is somewhat complicated for newbies. However, once a player learns the basics, it becomes a 'piece of cake,'
          so to speak.

In the end, though, it's the user who has to set up the data and make the choices. Choose correctly. you win.

I'm always available to help anyone who really wants to employ Gap Strategy for the games they play.

Just send me an IM, make an offer, and we will go from there.

I'll set up the game, mail you hard copies and then update. From then on, you are on your own.

Thanks for your interest.

Bobby 623

It is a coincidence that this topic came up. I have never seem a post that you wrote nor have I heard anything

about a Gap Strategy. I just sit here and think of of things that I want to talk about, and hear what others have to say. If I find a systems that I like I try I try to learn it. If it over my head, and I see that I can't get it. I normal move on. I would say that counting is a fundamenal just like reading. I don't mind teaching so that you can do it for yourself.

I'm going to look at your worksheet to see what I can learn from it. If i must say so myself I'm the bomb when it come to cash3, but you can always learn something new are easy.

hotatlanta
            United States
            Member #70664
            February 8, 2009
            1446 Posts
            Posted: May 19, 2010, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

Theres a lot of people like that on lotto post and I guess I'm one of them.I really can't go into detail about everything because there is just way too much math envolved and you can't just simply explain higher math functions to someone who is just gonna turn right around and play their birthday,anniversary,etc. date anyway..

Think of this: how many people around here want to spend "HOURS" out of their day deciphering lengthy Binomial/Hypergeometric distribution formulas and its relationship to the lotto and then give the results to someone who can't solve for x ?

I'm not trying to be an arrogant jerk and I do post material in hopes that people will win...

All I'm trying to say is that there is way way more to the lotto than most people understand...

If you think people are too narrow mind to get your system Why post it? I feel that maybe someone might get it.

I think most people no it way more to lottery than they understand if it wasn't there would be know need for Lottery Post. You're right I'm one of those people that don't want nor have the time for Binomial/Hypergeometric it doesn't work for me, but that doesn't mean that you don't have other that don't want to learn. I think it noble that you still are willing to teach someone if they email you.

United States
              Member #69530
              January 11, 2009
              7803 Posts
              Posted: May 19, 2010, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

If you think people are too narrow mind to get your system Why post it? I feel that maybe someone might get it.

I think most people no it way more to lottery than they understand if it wasn't there would be know need for Lottery Post. You're right I'm one of those people that don't want nor have the time for Binomial/Hypergeometric it doesn't work for me, but that doesn't mean that you don't have other that don't want to learn. I think it noble that you still are willing to teach someone if they email you.

Pepper?

A lot of times I come off sounding like an arrogant SOB around here but if you knew me in real life I'm just the opposite...probably 75% of the workouts that people use/post around here have absolutely nothing to do with statistics what-so-ever,however when I say this it really gets under everyones skin because they feel that I'm acting like a know it all jerk...

You simply cannot crack the pick 3 or otherwise with these methods and I wont mention some of the methods do to a certain amount of backlash...

Its very very difficult to format Binomial/Hypergeometric Distributions formulas and stay on top of your game even when you have all the stats...

Anyways,I do wish you the best of luck...

Peace...!

NY
                United States
                Member #23835
                October 16, 2005
                3502 Posts
                Posted: May 19, 2010, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

Half of nothing is always nothing.

It's also all of nothing, so they're offering the full value of their system. That's mighty generous of them, especially considering that you're not paying anything for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_DV54ddNHE

hotatlanta
                  United States
                  Member #70664
                  February 8, 2009
                  1446 Posts
                  Posted: May 19, 2010, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

Pepper?

A lot of times I come off sounding like an arrogant SOB around here but if you knew me in real life I'm just the opposite...probably 75% of the workouts that people use/post around here have absolutely nothing to do with statistics what-so-ever,however when I say this it really gets under everyones skin because they feel that I'm acting like a know it all jerk...

You simply cannot crack the pick 3 or otherwise with these methods and I wont mention some of the methods do to a certain amount of backlash...

Its very very difficult to format Binomial/Hypergeometric Distributions formulas and stay on top of your game even when you have all the stats...

Peace...!

You have to believe in what you do. Thanks for the luck

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                    Charlotte NC
                    United States
                    Member #17406
                    June 18, 2005
                    4054 Posts
                    Posted: May 19, 2010, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Theres a lot of people like that on lotto post and I guess I'm one of them.I really can't go into detail about everything because there is just way too much math envolved and you can't just simply explain higher math functions to someone who is just gonna turn right around and play their birthday,anniversary,etc. date anyway..

Think of this: how many people around here want to spend "HOURS" out of their day deciphering lengthy Binomial/Hypergeometric distribution formulas and its relationship to the lotto and then give the results to someone who can't solve for x ?

I'm not trying to be an arrogant jerk and I do post material in hopes that people will win...

All I'm trying to say is that there is way way more to the lotto than most people understand...

CoolLottery math only REQUIRES adding and subtracting.  If it doesn't LOOP it wouldn't HIT in the hoop.  If you don't track, you will be slack and miss your number Jack.

takeemtothebank

tmead's avatar - IBM Watson_Avatar1.jpg
                      NEW YORK
                      United States
                      Member #90464
                      April 28, 2010
                      735 Posts
                      Posted: May 20, 2010, 12:28 am - IP Logged

Pepper?

Peace...!

Took the words out of my mouth.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                        Texas
                        United States
                        Member #86154
                        January 30, 2010
                        1654 Posts
                        Posted: May 20, 2010, 8:33 am - IP Logged

Pepper?

Peace...!

Crow, another particular individual has been preaching this same sermon...and in turn comes off sounding just like the same arrogant SOB. It's sort of like person "A" that just stole a 24" flat screen Saturday night, got away with it, and is now in Church all day on Sunday. They think they've really done something big...ONE TIME.

Person "A" is sitting next to person "B" who is a professional thief...and routinely steals 52" flat screens, plasmas, and you name it. This is only for reference purposes and I'm certain the PM's will begin to fly, AGAIN. Things happen...like LUCK and there's nothing wrong with it when it does happen. However, when you begin to tell people the truth, you make enemies.

I like telling the truth...just as you do. When people lie to you, you can NEVER learn anything. I commend you on this post...I don't feel quite so lonely now.

L.L.

CutlassBob's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                          Harrison Township Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #90088
                          April 21, 2010
                          4265 Posts
                          Posted: May 20, 2010, 8:54 am - IP Logged

IMHO, So called systems are simply luck, sometimes they hit, most of the time they do not. They will give you some insight rather than just picking #'s out of the AIR. Someone who i respect his observations and skill has posted in this thread. He gave me a winning number, but dumbarse me did not play it. I had it wrote down on my play slip, but then looked at all the cash i was spending and eliminated 2 picks, that was one of them, Again dumbBob, it was only 4 bucks that i eliminated and i would of made $583.00.

Live and learn. Always go with your 1st thoughts. No second guessing.

But even more so here in Michigan, i believe the AIR blowing the balls around and the way the balls get inhaled up the tube is the biggest common denominator.

Have a Great Thursday all!

CutlassBob

"You can't handle the truth!" Nicholson.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                            Member #47420
                            November 4, 2006
                            3930 Posts
                            Posted: May 20, 2010, 9:23 am - IP Logged

IMHO, So called systems are simply luck, sometimes they hit, most of the time they do not. They will give you some insight rather than just picking #'s out of the AIR. Someone who i respect his observations and skill has posted in this thread. He gave me a winning number, but dumbarse me did not play it. I had it wrote down on my play slip, but then looked at all the cash i was spending and eliminated 2 picks, that was one of them, Again dumbBob, it was only 4 bucks that i eliminated and i would of made $583.00.

Live and learn. Always go with your 1st thoughts. No second guessing.

But even more so here in Michigan, i believe the AIR blowing the balls around and the way the balls get inhaled up the tube is the biggest common denominator.

Have a Great Thursday all!

CutlassBob

Your first sentence "So called systems are simply luck''..Wow when tiggs says this they come out of the wood work to beat him up and you say it and nothing..that's fair...

hotatlanta
                              United States
                              Member #70664
                              February 8, 2009
                              1446 Posts
                              Posted: May 20, 2010, 9:27 am - IP Logged

I like the way Billy Preston put it.

He said it like this here:

Nothin' from nothin' leaves nothin'
                              You gotta have somethin'
                              If you wanna be with me
                              You gotta have somethin'
                              If you wanna be with me

I'm not tryin' to be your hero
                              'Cause that zero is too cold for me, Brrr
                              I'm not tryin' to be your highness
                              'Cause that minus is too low to see, yeah

And I'm not stuffin'
                              Believe you me
                              Don't you remember I told ya
                              I'm a soldier in the war on poverty, yeah
                              Yes, I am

You gotta have somethin'
                              If you wanna be with me
                              You gotta have somethin'
                              If you wanna be with me

You gotta have somethin'
                              If you wanna be with me
                              You gotta bring me somethin' girl
                              If you wanna be with me

That what Billy said alright. rdgrnr you're so funny. Let me see what your half is saying. Tiggs

Page 2 of 15