Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

what about people with a system that only share half of the system

Topic closed. 220 replies. Last post 7 years ago by OscarGrouch05.

Page 15 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
Texas
United States
Member #86154
January 30, 2010
1648 Posts
Posted: May 25, 2010, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

Especially if the system is just SPEND your Cash on 300 Picks that may or may not come in STRAIGHT Daily, or per Drawing Played.

If there was truly a system that gave you, say 10 picks per drawing and you would get minimum a boxed win. Now that's a System.

BUT.....

I do know this, when WE figure out all the lottery's answers, they will change the questions. *BURP*

CutlassBob

If this is your opinion, then you need to just look around a bit more because players are getting boxed and pairs all day long here at LP. In other words, the system YOU'RE looking for is right under your nose. What are you waiting for? You should be playing and making plenty of money if you want boxed hits. This ain't no joke, either.

And, as far as the state lotteries go, they will never change anything because they have had, and, always will have the absolute edge on this game...PERIOD. You don't fix anything that's not broken...especially when it's already making the states grand theft money! *BELCH*

L.L.

CutlassBob's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
    Harrison Township Michigan
    United States
    Member #90088
    April 21, 2010
    4265 Posts
    Posted: May 25, 2010, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

If this is your opinion, then you need to just look around a bit more because players are getting boxed and pairs all day long here at LP. In other words, the system YOU'RE looking for is right under your nose. What are you waiting for? You should be playing and making plenty of money if you want boxed hits. This ain't no joke, either.

And, as far as the state lotteries go, they will never change anything because they have had, and, always will have the absolute edge on this game...PERIOD. You don't fix anything that's not broken...especially when it's already making the states grand theft money! *BELCH*

L.L.

"If there was truly a system that gave you, say 10 picks per drawing and you would get minimum a boxed win. Now that's a System."

Well i guess i just make the wrong picks. Sure they may be right infront of my eyes but i don't always make the right decision.

If there was a "System" that picked the numbers and took out the human element, that's what i'm talking about.

Sure there are lots of folks hitting, and i Congratulate them daily and thank them for their time.

"I do know this, when WE figure out all the lottery's answers, they will change the questions. *BURP*"

And that was a Joke.

CutlassBob

"You can't handle the truth!" Nicholson.

Texas
      United States
      Member #86154
      January 30, 2010
      1648 Posts
      Posted: May 25, 2010, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

"If there was truly a system that gave you, say 10 picks per drawing and you would get minimum a boxed win. Now that's a System."

Well i guess i just make the wrong picks. Sure they may be right infront of my eyes but i don't always make the right decision.

If there was a "System" that picked the numbers and took out the human element, that's what i'm talking about.

Sure there are lots of folks hitting, and i Congratulate them daily and thank them for their time.

"I do know this, when WE figure out all the lottery's answers, they will change the questions. *BURP*"

And that was a Joke.

CutlassBob

Yep, I know exactly what you're referring to...they're called Quick Picks. All the human does is press the button and WALLAH...

You have all the tools needed at your disposal. Now, go make some money!!Thumbs Up

L.L.

pepper1's avatar - batman38
        hotatlanta
        United States
        Member #70664
        February 8, 2009
        1446 Posts
        Posted: May 25, 2010, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

I am relatively new here but I think it's only logical for above average systems to be withheld from public consumption, not for selfish reasons but for the good of everyone. More than likely the houses gather intelligence from the largest lottery board on the internet. There is nothing wrong with sharing predictions and deliberating on numbers, sharing hot and cold sheets and digit frequency charts, in fact I advocate and participate in these type of activities. Perhaps it is best that if someone is going to post a system, they share it in an arbitrary fashion so that those who can fill in the blanks can do so without attracting counter-balance. Besides, I think we should all make an effort to be unique.

If you come on this board to share something. Share it all are just keep your system to youself. Why play with people

we're not toys, nor are we rabbit to put a carrot in my face. Save us all the trouble if you're up to no good.

CutlassBob's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
          Harrison Township Michigan
          United States
          Member #90088
          April 21, 2010
          4265 Posts
          Posted: May 25, 2010, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

Yep, I know exactly what you're referring to...they're called Quick Picks. All the human does is press the button and WALLAH...

You have all the tools needed at your disposal. Now, go make some money!!Thumbs Up

L.L.

I've never won on a quick pick YET or as they are called here in Michigan "Easy Pick". Unhappy

CutlassBob

"You can't handle the truth!" Nicholson.

hotatlanta
            United States
            Member #70664
            February 8, 2009
            1446 Posts
            Posted: May 26, 2010, 12:03 am - IP Logged

pepper,

For the people who can afford to play like that they're not playing for the same reason most people are, to try and pick up a little extra $ (Pick 3).

I personally seriously doubt, truth be known, that all of the people claiming to play that much actually do play that much.

I have played as much as $100.00 at one time when I first started out and didn't hit a dam thing. I have played

$10.00 and did very well. I need about $40.00 a day to play with. Last week I hit 3 time just making my forty

buck back. I would like to see a system that give me one good hit a week. My great aunt use to so the way to

get there is to pick one number and ride it out for a nice play day. Trust me when i tell you they made more

off, of me than I made on the lottery. I cut backfor that reason. I still go crazy sometime and spend more than I should. I just chop it up when I lose that what gambling all about you win some and you lose some.

United States
              Member #81843
              October 31, 2009
              856 Posts
              Posted: May 26, 2010, 9:29 am - IP Logged

There was this guy in grade school that would make his selections on multiple choice tests by banging the required pool of fingers on his desk. I can still remember hearing him make his selections today. I never really bought into it because IT MADE NO SENSE that the finger that hurt the most was the right answer. But he thought it did.

The point I am making is that not every system, claim-to fame, big fat claim or magic-mirror parlor trick is worth more than the time required to discard it. That includes billows of rocket science smoke. Rocket science is based on facts and constants that never fail. Only the weather is the wild card. Besides, if rocket science math could determine the next winning numbers, nobody would be working for NASA.

Find the constants.

Simplify.

Predict.

K.I.S.S.

Keep the snake oil on the top shelf away from the bambinos.

DD

Texas
                United States
                Member #86154
                January 30, 2010
                1648 Posts
                Posted: May 26, 2010, 9:46 am - IP Logged

There was this guy in grade school that would make his selections on multiple choice tests by banging the required pool of fingers on his desk. I can still remember hearing him make his selections today. I never really bought into it because IT MADE NO SENSE that the finger that hurt the most was the right answer. But he thought it did.

The point I am making is that not every system, claim-to fame, big fat claim or magic-mirror parlor trick is worth more than the time required to discard it. That includes billows of rocket science smoke. Rocket science is based on facts and constants that never fail. Only the weather is the wild card. Besides, if rocket science math could determine the next winning numbers, nobody would be working for NASA.

Find the constants.

Simplify.

Predict.

K.I.S.S.

DD

Delta, I haven't seen you post in a bit...maybe I just missed out. However, when I do see you stop in, I really enjoy the reading. Once again, you've hit the nail on the head.Thumbs Up

L.L.

hotatlanta
                  United States
                  Member #70664
                  February 8, 2009
                  1446 Posts
                  Posted: May 26, 2010, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

Find the constants.

Simplify.

Predict.

K.I.S.S.

DD

Spoken from a true trooper.

Texas
                    United States
                    Member #86154
                    January 30, 2010
                    1648 Posts
                    Posted: May 27, 2010, 1:13 am - IP Logged
                        I Like this quote I dislike this quote“It isn't as important to buy as cheap as possible as it is to buy at the right time.”

Jesse Livermore

L.L.

United States
                      Member #91941
                      May 28, 2010
                      113 Posts
                      Posted: May 28, 2010, 6:50 am - IP Logged

I was using Finger's to Count 9's , example 9x1=9 duck the first finger to get the answer! 9x2=18 duck the 2nd finger to get answer works all the way upto 9x9=81 80) .

rocket science yes i belong Cloud Busters recall the movie October Sky Homer Hickam was there the day i certified my rocket! the motor i use an H motor High Power Rocketry not toy's.

PowerBall Note: 2nd Number Calls the PowerBall

First Number Call's 3rd Number Call's 5Th Number

3rd Number Call's 4Th Number.

I"m Lerning Mega Now! On how it call's it's Number's

Page 15 of 15