Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

what about people with a system that only share half of the system

Topic closed. 220 replies. Last post 7 years ago by OscarGrouch05.

Page 6 of 15
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: May 20, 2010, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

I'd like to see Pepper and tiggs Mud Rassle.

Ten rounds with no naps.

No Naps?

Now that's cruel.

I don't like this. I have to take naps.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: May 20, 2010, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

LoL.....Just got done watching Hockey and enjoyed a cpl Leinenkugels Summer Shandy Brews.

Now i'm waiting for the Mud wrestling match.

CutlassBob

tiggs hasen't had a drink since 1975,and boy is he thirsty..pepper would not stand a chance against tiggs..but jrosina that's another matter..Speaking of jrosina has anyone seen tiggs palsey walsey jrosina?..She's probably lurking and waiting for tiggs to make a bobo and make a typo to jump on tiggs...Ain't gonna hapen jrosina..Come out come out wherever you are..

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: May 20, 2010, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

tiggs hasen't had a drink since 1975,and boy is he thirsty..pepper would not stand a chance against tiggs..but jrosina that's another matter..Speaking of jrosina has anyone seen tiggs palsey walsey jrosina?..She's probably lurking and waiting for tiggs to make a bobo and make a typo to jump on tiggs...Ain't gonna hapen jrosina..Come out come out wherever you are..

Watch out Tiggs.....

It's all in the wrist......

CutlassBob's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
        Harrison Township Michigan
        United States
        Member #90088
        April 21, 2010
        4265 Posts
        Posted: May 20, 2010, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

Well in that case, here ya go....Coffee Ohhh looky, jrosina coming out of your cup. Razz

CutlassBob

"You can't handle the truth!" Nicholson.

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: May 20, 2010, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

If I never had a drink since 1971, I'd be pissed.

You can just forget it. Don't even try it.

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: May 20, 2010, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

10 more minutes till tiggs beddye byes..pepper jrosina come on out tiggs want's to play..

pepper1's avatar - batman38
              hotatlanta
              United States
              Member #70664
              February 8, 2009
              1446 Posts
              Posted: May 20, 2010, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

tiggs looked at this post again and decided you pepper are related to Gracie Allen..

Whatever, we want talk about who you are related to I don't think they're on this planet.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                Texas
                United States
                Member #86154
                January 30, 2010
                1654 Posts
                Posted: May 20, 2010, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

LMAO...So the  probability of hitting boxed is much better than Hitting straight and say i boxed it for $1.00, that's what in cash flow?  In Michigan $83.00 but i spent $75.00 to do it. Yippie Tie Ya.

Crash Bang Sock Biff Bam Zap Crunch Boff Zowie Bang *BURP* Cheers

CutlassBob

P.S. I got to remind myself......No posting while drinking.

It's all good, Bob. Let's keep in mind, however, I'm talkin' only straights and not boxed or boxed paired with a possible straight. You do know that playing completely straight pays more, right? Therefore in Michigan, a true straight pays what...$500 which nets $200 in profit? Let's keep things in true proportion here before we post, okay. I do like your jokes, though. I'm laughing myself...but it's because of something else I see here.

L.L.

hotatlanta
                  United States
                  Member #70664
                  February 8, 2009
                  1446 Posts
                  Posted: May 21, 2010, 12:07 am - IP Logged

Ten rounds with no naps.

I'm a lady I don't Mud Rassie with strange men only my husband. Nor if it's a

beat down that another matter.

hotatlanta
                    United States
                    Member #70664
                    February 8, 2009
                    1446 Posts
                    Posted: May 21, 2010, 12:11 am - IP Logged

You think so. I think the other way around you wouldn't stand a chance.

hotatlanta
                      United States
                      Member #70664
                      February 8, 2009
                      1446 Posts
                      Posted: May 21, 2010, 12:15 am - IP Logged

10 more minutes till tiggs beddye byes..pepper jrosina come on out tiggs want's to play..

You can't stay up long enough to play with us.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                        Texas
                        United States
                        Member #86154
                        January 30, 2010
                        1654 Posts
                        Posted: May 21, 2010, 1:09 am - IP Logged

I hate it when people say they have a system and they only share half. If you aren't going to show

the whole thing you should just keep it to yourself, are if you feel that someone is going to steal it keep

it to yourself. If you want to play the guessing game keep it to yourself.

I completely overlooked the subject matter here, pepper. The thing is that a system developed by one person may not work for others. Mathematics/formulas, spreadsheets, and in my case total number count (money) are all factors in this. Pick 3 systems don't come in "one size fits all" because we're all different and see different approaches which fit our individual styles.

So, it may not be that people don't want to share what they know. What people share, if it's not popular and common, may just be rejected and ridiculed. It happens. I've only shared with one person here who honestly believed in me...and it was well worth it to help make some kids happy!Yes Nod

L.L.

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: May 21, 2010, 7:49 am - IP Logged

Ten rounds with no naps.

Yo Yo what up....

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                            Zeta Reticuli Star System
                            United States
                            Member #30470
                            January 17, 2006
                            10392 Posts
                            Posted: May 21, 2010, 10:22 am - IP Logged

Lucky Loser

"Okay, let's put a pen to this. You say that hitting a dartboard with a shotgun isn't impressive. This is simply a matter ofopinion until you fully understand the true math...which I've explainedbefore to you, 'Toss. We're gonna take (300) numbers which, beingplayed @ 1.00 per number, is $300. (300) divided by(4) is 75 whichtranslates into $75 @ .25 per number...1/4 of (300)."

OK, if this is so surefire why are you suggesting 25 cent bets? No lottery I know of books 25 cent action so that means you can only do this online, a red flag of sorts.

"Now, are you saying that it's not worth spending $300 at theright time on the right draws to make this kind of profit, 'Toss? Mindyou, this is $600 in profit @ $1.00 per number. The player's initial investment was recovered in just the very first hit in case you didn'tnotice that. Everything after that is "pure true profit" and cannot bedenied. Even at a loss, the player only loses 1/4 of what they've won."

The word investment, when used with gambling, is a sign of a problem player. Some people bet a buck or two as it gives them a thrill. Others bet a lot more than that because they have to be in action.

Also, re: the shotgun approach. This is akin to betting both sides of most of the NFL games on a  Sunday and then saying "I won! I won".

When somebody comes here to LP and saus they have a Pick 3 system that allowed them to quit their job and have a very comfortable retirement those of us who don;t believe in systems might pay attention.

'Til then, bark of bitter tree tastes good to hungry squirrel.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19903 Posts
                              Posted: May 21, 2010, 10:35 am - IP Logged

What is that old say?.......

Better to not speak and thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Page 6 of 15