Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 4:14 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

what about people with a system that only share half of the system

Topic closed. 220 replies. Last post 7 years ago by OscarGrouch05.

Page 8 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
Texas
United States
Member #86154
January 30, 2010
1654 Posts
Posted: May 22, 2010, 12:04 am - IP Logged

Since we're on systems, shotguns, and dartboards, let me add this.

The "shotgun people" either have a lot more $$$$ to throw at the lottery (and thus are playing just to play) or they are just regular working slobs who are willing to throw a lot more of their money at the lottery.

There's a saying that "everyone bets the same amount", but that doesn't mean the same monetary amount, it means whatever amount it takes to give them a thrill.

Player calling his bookie: What's going on tonight?"

Bookie, "It's that time of year, nothing but hockey".

Player: "I don't know anything about hockey"

Bookie: "You lost 21 straight on baseball, football, and basketball. You know anything about them?"

Player: "OK, tell me the lines on the hockey games".

Green laugh

'Coin, $75 is not a lot of money to play on a str8...if you play it the right way. Remember, we're only talkin' a 1/4 of the total money here. If a person can't afford to spend this type of money for a very chance at a str8 then, they really shouldn't be gambling at all. They should give scratch-offs or slot machines a shot.

I tried...

L.L.

THRUST's avatar - f35l

United States
    Member #88435
    March 16, 2010
    397 Posts
    Posted: May 22, 2010, 12:05 am - IP Logged

RJOh, you are THE MAN!!! The player must play when they know they can win on a particular draw...or at least have the absolute best odds of winning iT.  All things taken into account as well. Very good post!!!!Thumbs Up

L.L.

Roll Eyes

If you believe that I feel sorry for you. Then all you are doing is relying on luck. 

$1,000,000

United States
      Member #69530
      January 11, 2009
      7803 Posts
      Posted: May 22, 2010, 12:09 am - IP Logged

True, but Crow is saying the data from the game you are trying to win is tampered with by pre-draws...so that data can't be trusted anyway...so you gather your own data from a source you trust and design a system that will work no matter where the data comes from...guessing that can't be done or won't work so why bother either way? 

Here is an example of how pre-draws can screw up your stats:

Two months ago the digit 9 was missing 23 skips in the North Carolina pick 3 lotto...its just not natural for a digit to skip that many times.Upon further investigation the digit 9 was in the pre-draws all along.Any combination you played with a digit 9 would have been a sure loser for 23 draws,any ticket that was computer printed out with a 9 in the combination as a quick pick was a sure winner for the state lotto...

This is what I mean by not having access to needed data...

THRUST's avatar - f35l

United States
        Member #88435
        March 16, 2010
        397 Posts
        Posted: May 22, 2010, 12:12 am - IP Logged

Two months ago the digit 9 was missing 23 skips in the North Carolina pick 3 lotto...its just not natural for a digit to skip that many times.Upon further investigation the digit 9 was in the pre-draws all along.Any combination you played with a digit 9 would have been a sure loser for 23 draws,any ticket that was computer printed out with a 9 in the combination as a quick pick was a sure winner for the state lotto...

Yes...it makes me wonder how any system can work with out that missing data.

$1,000,000

Texas
          United States
          Member #86154
          January 30, 2010
          1654 Posts
          Posted: May 22, 2010, 12:13 am - IP Logged

Roll Eyes

If you believe that I feel sorry for you. Then all you are doing is relying on luck. 

Thanx Thrust!! If you feel this way about what I'm doing with Pick 3 then, you'd die of a hemorrhage if I explained, and, DEMONSTR8TED my Pick 4 deal!! I can see that you're just not ready! Let's laugh together, buddy!!! As soon as I can hear from lovinwinning, we'll kick this thing off...since I can trust her.

LUCK...He he he he he he he he he!!!!

L.L.

THRUST's avatar - f35l

United States
            Member #88435
            March 16, 2010
            397 Posts
            Posted: May 22, 2010, 12:16 am - IP Logged

Thanx Thrust!! If you feel this way about what I'm doing with Pick 3 then, you'd die of a hemorrhage if I explained, and, DEMONSTR8TED my Pick 4 deal!! I can see that you're just not ready! Let's laugh together, buddy!!! As soon as I can hear from lovinwinning, we'll kick this thing off...since I can trust her.

LUCK...He he he he he he he he he!!!!

L.L.

Skeptical You got some serious issues man...don't involve me with them.
            Roll Eyes

$1,000,000

United States
              Member #75358
              June 1, 2009
              5345 Posts
              Posted: May 22, 2010, 12:18 am - IP Logged

Joker,you really need to calm down.I dont consider you an idiot,ok?

I really dont feel like getting into a battle over who is a genius around here or not matter of fact its bordering on being childish and simply a waste of my time..

Ive told people over and over and over again that pick 3 can be a hard nut to crack if you dont approach it from a highly statistical point of view and basically none of the workouts you see around here do this and quite possibly yours included..you just cannot use medieval science to explain supersymmetry.

It takes complex formulas to break down these statistics just as it would take complex formulas in plotting trajectory to send the space shuttle into orbit...its just the way things work..

There are "other factors" involved that helps you lose in pick 3...and thats called an absence of data whereby state lottos run pre-draws as a mean to disrupt trends...I know Ive tried to run statistics on them as well.

Dont take this as an insult but keep in mind too that cavemen didn't build the Hubble telescope.

Sorry bro. I think i was having a really bad day. I took it out on you. My bad....

It must be all the heavy metal music I listen to...lol

Texas
                United States
                Member #86154
                January 30, 2010
                1654 Posts
                Posted: May 22, 2010, 12:35 am - IP Logged
                Skeptical You got some serious issues man...don't involve me with them.
                Roll Eyes

Yeah, that's what I thought. Don't back out now!! If you really don't know what I'm capable of, you better ask somebody!! I AM NOT THINKTANK...I can and will back up what I say!!!

Further more, you involved yourself...I didn't force you to reply to anything here. I pack plenty of heat...do you??? I'm ready when you are. Make my day....or night for that matter.

L.L.

THRUST's avatar - f35l

United States
                  Member #88435
                  March 16, 2010
                  397 Posts
                  Posted: May 22, 2010, 12:41 am - IP Logged

Roll Eyes

I don't care.

$1,000,000

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19900 Posts
                    Posted: May 22, 2010, 1:00 am - IP Logged

True, but Crow is saying the data from the game you are trying to win is tampered with by pre-draws...so that data can't be trusted anyway...so you gather your own data from a source you trust and design a system that will work no matter where the data comes from...guessing that can't be done or won't work so why bother either way? 

It been said that you can predict random and I believe that so if I didn't think each lottery history had its own unique bias I wouldn't be working on a system to use that data.  That data might not be perfect but it's what's available.  I occasionally test my system picks with an equal amount of picks from the LP RNG, so far the jury still out.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                      Charlotte NC
                      United States
                      Member #17406
                      June 18, 2005
                      4054 Posts
                      Posted: May 22, 2010, 1:56 am - IP Logged

But you had access to that data with every draw.  It was obvious that the digit 9 was missing.  And it's not missing data now.  If it happens again and again, it will be a pattern.  Now you know that at a certain period digit 9 went missing for 23 draws.  You know when it happened, how long it happened, and the other factors surrounding it when it happened.  Example: what digits dominated when the 9 went missing. Did they repeat? How many times did they repeat. 

Does it happen with other digits? What happened when they went missing?  Did the same thing happen when the 9 went missing.  They are patterns in randomness.  Math is not required. 

Actually it can be used for your benefit.  Questions to ask is did it happen before, when, were the factors the same, what's different, what makes it different.  Data gives you data .....it's how you analyze it. 

So next time a digit goes missing in an unnatural way - decide and trust that it's going to be out for awhile and eliminate it in your plays and use it to your advantage.  Especially it it did it before. 

That's the whole point of getting the pre-test draws.   At least that was the reason I got it.  Actually it's privy to inside information.  My complaint is that it did not list the actual draw like the last time.  You had to plug that in.

takeemtothebank

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                        Zeta Reticuli Star System
                        United States
                        Member #30470
                        January 17, 2006
                        10390 Posts
                        Posted: May 22, 2010, 2:26 am - IP Logged

'Coin, $75 is not a lot of money to play on a str8...if you play it the right way. Remember, we're only talkin' a 1/4 of the total money here. If a person can't afford to spend this type of money for a very chance at a str8 then, they really shouldn't be gambling at all. They should give scratch-offs or slot machines a shot.

I tried...

L.L.

I think most people here, except for the hard corps Pick 3 crowd would disagree with that.

The average ticket sale is $1.

$75 is just a little less than I spend on all games a monrth. I'm not about to put that much on one drawing. As I said before, people who play that heavy are just playing to play. The average player is betting a buck and hoping to pick up a little extra or maybe a lot extra in additiin to a paycheck.

I'll answer your scratchers and slot machines by saying if you're going to spend $75 a drawing you should just go to a dice table or make a sports bet. Granted the payoff isn't near as much, but over the long haul you will have hit a lot more dice or sports bets than a Pick 3, straight or box.

To each rtheir own.

Good Luck

Lep

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19900 Posts
                          Posted: May 22, 2010, 7:49 am - IP Logged

Yeah, that's what I thought. Don't back out now!! If you really don't know what I'm capable of, you better ask somebody!! I AM NOT THINKTANK...I can and will back up what I say!!!

Further more, you involved yourself...I didn't force you to reply to anything here. I pack plenty of heat...do you??? I'm ready when you are. Make my day....or night for that matter.

L.L.

I AM NOT THINKTANK...I can and will back up what I say!!!

What ever happen to THINKTANK?  I haven't seen any of his posts lately.  Did he give up and cut out?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Texas
                            United States
                            Member #86154
                            January 30, 2010
                            1654 Posts
                            Posted: May 22, 2010, 8:17 am - IP Logged

I AM NOT THINKTANK...I can and will back up what I say!!!

What ever happen to THINKTANK?  I haven't seen any of his posts lately.  Did he give up and cut out?

I'm not sure what's up on him. I believe he's capable of doing very well but, he's playing the wrong game in my opinion. I watched some Pick 3 stuff he was doing and saw where he could do some good there.

L.L.

Texas
                              United States
                              Member #86154
                              January 30, 2010
                              1654 Posts
                              Posted: May 22, 2010, 8:25 am - IP Logged

Roll Eyes

I don't care.

Thrust, you know I like you man! Don't take it personal because we're all havin' fun, okay. I do play a pretty good game of Pick 3, though. I definitely lose at times but, it doesn't "hurt" so to speak which is what my cost analysis and profit breakdown was all about. It's legit.

L.L.

Page 8 of 15