Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucky and unlucky Scratch-off ticket numbers

Topic closed. 561 replies. Last post 6 years ago by MattfromPA.

Page 35 of 38
PrintE-mailLink
B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
The Ville, FL
United States
Member #95879
August 19, 2010
1708 Posts
Posted: January 6, 2011, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

Matt how often are you pulling $100's on the $2 scratchers? I very rarely play them because I never win. Im wondering if I should switch from my normal $10 & $20 dollar tickets to buy alot more $2 dollar sratchers to see how that works...   Just curious how you are doing on them

SE PA
    United States
    Member #93582
    July 3, 2010
    1866 Posts
    Posted: January 6, 2011, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

Matt how often are you pulling $100's on the $2 scratchers? I very rarely play them because I never win. Im wondering if I should switch from my normal $10 & $20 dollar tickets to buy alot more $2 dollar sratchers to see how that works...   Just curious how you are doing on them

Hi - I've won $100 on the last two sets of $2 games - Jingle Bell Doubler and Sizzlin Sevens. But I played a lot of $2 games before that with no $100 wins. I kept trying and trying with BlackJack. So I think it was just luck and they wouldn't be better than what you are playing. I was playing more $2 games lately to build up wins again since I was losing.

As a supplement they are better than a total replacement of $10 and $20 games.

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
      The Ville, FL
      United States
      Member #95879
      August 19, 2010
      1708 Posts
      Posted: January 6, 2011, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

Gotcha, that makes sense...I was on a losing streak for a while and was looking into something different for a bit.

Thanks

SE PA
        United States
        Member #93582
        July 3, 2010
        1866 Posts
        Posted: January 9, 2011, 12:29 am - IP Logged

These new games in PA are strange. They just aren't stocking them - haven't even seen the $2 in Giant yet. They only get the $20 and $1 tickets in. Multiplier is still a waste of time for a $20 game. And the old games just don't produce as many winners or big prizes. So there's a dilemma. I've gone 0/4 yesterday and 0/2 today on tickets. Seems you just can't keep any kind of a winning streak going.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22971 Posts
          Posted: January 9, 2011, 12:50 am - IP Logged

I tried 5 White Ice 9's yesterday and got a white 9 with a prize amount of $10 - with the white 9, it multiplies the prize 9x...so I was a bit surprised

to see the $10 there and not a $1 winning prize amount. Total win $90!

And this for a $2 ticket and an older one at that. The ticket number was 002...that was another surprise.

The $20 mulitiplier tickets.....I'm not too happy with those. I scratched ticket number 011 off for a win on 2 lines...no multiplier bonus....and won

$10 on each line - total: $20.00 This type of win is not unusual for these tickets. I find more multiple wins with no multiplier but the multiple wins

only amount to the cost of the ticket. This is generally something that happens when new tickets have been out for about 2 weeks, they drop

back to what the other older ones can be expected to pay: either the ticket cost or nothing at all but it's been happening since the release.

I'm disappointed actually with the new $20 one and have had a better time with the new 7's tickets. Not big wins but tickets for $7, $5, $2 often.

It seems with this batch, it's better to play the $2 7's tickets and avoid the $20 ones.

United States
            United States
            Member #60097
            April 5, 2008
            3958 Posts
            Posted: January 9, 2011, 12:55 am - IP Logged

I tried 5 White Ice 9's yesterday and got a white 9 with a prize amount of $10 - with the white 9, it multiplies the prize 9x...so I was a bit surprised

And this for a $2 ticket and an older one at that. The ticket number was 002...that was another surprise.

The $20 mulitiplier tickets.....I'm not too happy with those. I scratched ticket number 011 off for a win on 2 lines...no multiplier bonus....and won

$10 on each line - total: $20.00 This type of win is not unusual for these tickets. I find more multiple wins with no multiplier but the multiple wins

only amount to the cost of the ticket. This is generally something that happens when new tickets have been out for about 2 weeks, they drop

back to what the other older ones can be expected to pay: either the ticket cost or nothing at all but it's been happening since the release.

I'm disappointed actually with the new $20 one and have had a better time with the new 7's tickets. Not big wins but tickets for $7, $5, $2 often.

It seems with this batch, it's better to play the $2 7's tickets and avoid the $20 ones.

WTG DR!Banana  Nice win!

Big Wins For All!

SE PA
              United States
              Member #93582
              July 3, 2010
              1866 Posts
              Posted: January 9, 2011, 12:58 am - IP Logged

Hi,

I've heard of muliple wins of $100 or close to it on #002 lately. Seems to be hot. Big congrats! I can't even GET a winner much of the time on the $20 game. I've had more luck with the $2 game, but they're hard to find. BWS and Money Money Money usually do little. Wonder why there was no new $10 game?

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22971 Posts
                Posted: January 9, 2011, 1:20 am - IP Logged

Hi,

I've heard of muliple wins of $100 or close to it on #002 lately. Seems to be hot. Big congrats! I can't even GET a winner much of the time on the $20 game. I've had more luck with the $2 game, but they're hard to find. BWS and Money Money Money usually do little. Wonder why there was no new $10 game?

Thank you Matt! I agree with your statement about MMM and BWS. I've been finding symbols but there's so little thrill associated with them that

any joy in revealing one in the past, dries up each time I reveal one now because I know that if it's a money bag...it'll have $5 under it...

If it's a bill, it'll have $10 under it. No Nod

I think the only bonus I'd feel happy about now is the 50x bonus..at least you can be sure you'll get 50x a minimun amount of $10 and not $5.

That would be mighty poor of them to have a 50x bonus with a $5 winning amount....$250 (a smack in the face imo)

I was wondering the same thing - maybe there are just too many out with BWS, MMM, Diamonds & Pearls, the $250,000 a Year for Life, Winner

Green and I think there are more - but then again, they also have quite a few $20 tickets out already.

Greed.

Pure Greed.

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22971 Posts
                  Posted: January 9, 2011, 1:21 am - IP Logged

WTG DR!Banana  Nice win!

Thank you Keystone!!

Big Smile

SE PA
                    United States
                    Member #93582
                    July 3, 2010
                    1866 Posts
                    Posted: January 10, 2011, 12:59 am - IP Logged

#13 on 20x The Money won $50. I think that's my highest ever on a $5 game. Made $31 on the day, and it was good to win again.

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      22971 Posts
                      Posted: January 10, 2011, 7:52 am - IP Logged

#13 on 20x The Money won $50. I think that's my highest ever on a $5 game. Made $31 on the day, and it was good to win again.

Good job Matt! Nice one!!

SE PA
                        United States
                        Member #93582
                        July 3, 2010
                        1866 Posts
                        Posted: January 10, 2011, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, dr65! It was a surprise since they hadn't done much until then.

Might be good to stick to the $2 games and $5 games. Cash Fever is still extremely front and back loaded with wins. Every time I get from #14-23 I lose. And until I hear of more success on Mega Multiplier, I'm wary of that game.

FLORIDA
                          United States
                          Member #93473
                          June 30, 2010
                          68 Posts
                          Posted: January 11, 2011, 1:08 am - IP Logged

two dollar movie nights won 100 in florida #64 so i dunno about the 1 thru 20 theory but im still playing everyday

SE PA
                            United States
                            Member #93582
                            July 3, 2010
                            1866 Posts
                            Posted: January 13, 2011, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

Finally got something decent on the Mega Multiplier - $100 on #26. $10 with a 10x multiplier. Nothing super special for a new $20 ticket, but it makes up for losses on it.

The Sizzlin' Sevens have gotten very mundane, though. Got five today, #50-54, with no wins. And when I do win lately on them, it has been 1 out of 5 or 6 tickets for $2, $3, or $5.

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              22971 Posts
                              Posted: January 15, 2011, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

I found a good one the other night. Million Dollar Cash Fever...$100 in the bonus area (black, red would be doubled) and 4 numbers matched

in the play area for $100 each!

Total:

$500.00

That is not the best part....I almost died....ticket number: 022 Eek

I got 2 Monopoly's also...ticket numbers: 053...$0.00 and 054...$75.00, matched one tophat.

I also got a Million Dollar Mega Multiplier - get this - also ticket number 022...!!....matched one number, no bonus for $100.

I think my feelings now have somewhat changed on number 022. I won't seek them out but won't feel like throwing them right in the trash

either now.

Good luck!!

Page 35 of 38