Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucky and unlucky Scratch-off ticket numbers

Topic closed. 561 replies. Last post 6 years ago by MattfromPA.

Page 36 of 38
PrintE-mailLink
SE PA
United States
Member #93582
July 3, 2010
1866 Posts
Posted: January 16, 2011, 12:24 am - IP Logged

I found a good one the other night. Million Dollar Cash Fever...$100 in the bonus area (black, red would be doubled) and 4 numbers matched

in the play area for $100 each!

Total:

$500.00

That is not the best part....I almost died....ticket number: 022 Eek

I got 2 Monopoly's also...ticket numbers: 053...$0.00 and 054...$75.00, matched one tophat.

I also got a Million Dollar Mega Multiplier - get this - also ticket number 022...!!....matched one number, no bonus for $100.

I think my feelings now have somewhat changed on number 022. I won't seek them out but won't feel like throwing them right in the trash

either now.

Good luck!!

Wow, dr65!!! Congrats! You are amazingly lucky! Wish you could pass some of that luck on to me.

SE PA
    United States
    Member #93582
    July 3, 2010
    1866 Posts
    Posted: January 16, 2011, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

Tried a Cash Fever today, and did win, but my usual. #015 won $40. But I'm happy I got a middle-of-the-roll win on that game. Have won on the $20 tickets lately, but nothing much except for the $100 Mega Multiplier.

Recent $20 ticket tries:

#026 Mega Multiplier won $100

#010 Mega Multiplier won $20

#015 Cash Fever won $40

#024 Cash Fever won $0

#025 Cash Fever won $20

United States
      United States
      Member #60097
      April 5, 2008
      3957 Posts
      Posted: January 16, 2011, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

I found a good one the other night. Million Dollar Cash Fever...$100 in the bonus area (black, red would be doubled) and 4 numbers matched

in the play area for $100 each!

Total:

$500.00

That is not the best part....I almost died....ticket number: 022 Eek

I got 2 Monopoly's also...ticket numbers: 053...$0.00 and 054...$75.00, matched one tophat.

I also got a Million Dollar Mega Multiplier - get this - also ticket number 022...!!....matched one number, no bonus for $100.

I think my feelings now have somewhat changed on number 022. I won't seek them out but won't feel like throwing them right in the trash

either now.

Good luck!!

BananaCongratulations on that 500 dollar winner DR65!  Next is the million!Banana

KeystoneParty

Big Wins For All!

SE PA
        United States
        Member #93582
        July 3, 2010
        1866 Posts
        Posted: January 16, 2011, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

Still two millions left according to the Lottery website.. but first I have to win more than $200. dr65 is exceptionally good at finding those big ones! I wouldn't be surprised if she got $1 Million.

SE PA
          United States
          Member #93582
          July 3, 2010
          1866 Posts
          Posted: January 17, 2011, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

Got $50 on Mega Multiplier #003, so I continue to do well on the $20 tickets. Got #002 after the win because of a feeling. I'll post if it does anything.

The Sizzlin' Sevens continue to be pretty bad lately. Today, I got 7 losers in a row for the 2nd time. They were #116-#122.

SE PA
            United States
            Member #93582
            July 3, 2010
            1866 Posts
            Posted: January 17, 2011, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

#002 did not win. Oh well, it's rare to have 2 in a row win. But I could afford to take the chance. No more playing tonight.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
              Florida
              United States
              Member #104435
              January 14, 2011
              2244 Posts
              Posted: January 17, 2011, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

I decided to play the $3 Lucky Symbol Crossword today. Went to one store and got ticket # 092, first time I ever played this game. Scratched it in my car and won $20 ! So I decided to go and cash the ticket at another store and get one more ticket. Coincidently I ended up with another # 092 and won $6 this time. 

With my $20 profit I decided to try my luck for a third time but with Billion Dollar Blockbuster # 046. I lost. Again with this game. Cashier told me they sell the most of that ticket but he does not see many ( or any ) winners over $100. I seriously doubt the odds on that game. It's more like 1 in 7 to me.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22867 Posts
                Posted: January 18, 2011, 1:45 am - IP Logged

Wow, dr65!!! Congrats! You are amazingly lucky! Wish you could pass some of that luck on to me.

Thank you Matt! I have a favorite place I go to where I've noticed I do better than any other place I go to. I don't know if the station is lucky or

they just get the good packs but I can always find $100 tickets there. I'd like to find larger prizes but with the $100's, I can reinvest in other

denominations...more $10's and $20's. If I win $100, I'll try another $20 I didn't hit on...heck I'm already up about $80 so why not I'm thinking.

I noticed one thing....at the beginning of the packs, there will be a winner at sometimes 001 or 003/005 - somewhere in the first 10. Lately, I've

been finding the $100 ones there on the $10 tickets. There was a stretch of time where I was finding only face value winners..getting my money

back in the first few tickets of the pack. I found at that time, tickets near the end were much better than tickets at the beginning. Now, that

seems to have change. I did find a vault on ticket number 029 on the Platinum ticket...I was pleased to see a symbol but letdown to see a $10

winning amount under it. Symbols are a thrill to me. I love getting symbols, I just wish they'd make the payouts that go with them more special.

The winning amount was a $100 but the ticket was $20....come to think of it, couldn't they have at LEAST put the amount at the $20 it cost

for the ticket x 10? It's only fair, wouldn't you think? lol! Good luck and good job with your recent wins!!!

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22867 Posts
                  Posted: January 18, 2011, 1:55 am - IP Logged

Got $50 on Mega Multiplier #003, so I continue to do well on the $20 tickets. Got #002 after the win because of a feeling. I'll post if it does anything.

The Sizzlin' Sevens continue to be pretty bad lately. Today, I got 7 losers in a row for the 2nd time. They were #116-#122.

GOOD JOB on the Mega ticket!!! The best I could find lately was ticket number 014 winning back my $20.

Yeah, those Sevens tickets....they aren't too darn good, are they? I sure don't think so, I got 2 symbols of 7x so far and won a blasted $7....what

a smack in the chops to see a 7x with a lousy $1.00 underneath...is there no shame?? Using symbols and the lowest payout...No Nod

lmao! Just thought of something. It wouldn't shock me to see in the future a ticket with a multiplier feature winning - FREE TICKETS!!

Uncover a 5x symbol on a $2 ticket, for example and win....Drum......5 free tickets!! yahhooo!!! That would be absolutely sick! I remember my

disgust over seeing for the first time, on a $2 ticket, the word: FREE

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #74096
                    May 2, 2009
                    22867 Posts
                    Posted: January 18, 2011, 2:02 am - IP Logged

I decided to play the $3 Lucky Symbol Crossword today. Went to one store and got ticket # 092, first time I ever played this game. Scratched it in my car and won $20 ! So I decided to go and cash the ticket at another store and get one more ticket. Coincidently I ended up with another # 092 and won $6 this time. 

With my $20 profit I decided to try my luck for a third time but with Billion Dollar Blockbuster # 046. I lost. Again with this game. Cashier told me they sell the most of that ticket but he does not see many ( or any ) winners over $100. I seriously doubt the odds on that game. It's more like 1 in 7 to me.

Good job James!! It's nice winning many times the ticket cost. Sometimes the lower priced tickets do a lot better than the larger priced ones by

far considering ticket cost and amounts won. I had a Treasure Hunt, ticket number 065 win $2...matched 5 numbers @ $2.00 each and also

2 - 9's in a Line winning $5 on one line on 2 tickets back to back...total $10. Not at all bad for the $1 and $2 ones. I've already seen very good ones

on the $2.00 tickets - 1 @ $400, 1 @ $500 and one @ $777.00

They are out there, it's being there at the right time. I look for the day we can all say, the time was right.....and come up with a top prize winner!

Good luck!

SE PA
                      United States
                      Member #93582
                      July 3, 2010
                      1866 Posts
                      Posted: January 18, 2011, 2:31 am - IP Logged

Thanks, dr65! And your wins have been fantastic - keep it up! I'd love for us all to get a top prize.

What $10 ticket has been winning $100 for you the most in that range? I agree - when I get the end of the roll on a $10 ticket, I never seem to win. I hate that, because it takes the thrill out of the end of the roll.

I had a couple good things happen with the Sevens, but ever since then, $7 is the most I have won on them. #025 won $7 a couple days ago. I'm just going to get 2 or 3 of them at a time from now on - unless I have to try to build up winnings.

LOL about the 5 free tickets - wouldn't surprise me!

United States
                        United States
                        Member #60097
                        April 5, 2008
                        3957 Posts
                        Posted: January 19, 2011, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

Still two millions left according to the Lottery website.. but first I have to win more than $200. dr65 is exceptionally good at finding those big ones! I wouldn't be surprised if she got $1 Million.

That million is waiting for you too Matt!  They must have printed more cash fever tickets.........................a couple grand prizes had been claimed, but since the ticket was so popular they must have decided to print more of the same game and thus the recent increase in top prizes listed on the PA. lottery website.  Gl2u today and get a big one!Drum

KeystoneParty

Big Wins For All!

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          22867 Posts
                          Posted: January 19, 2011, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, dr65! And your wins have been fantastic - keep it up! I'd love for us all to get a top prize.

What $10 ticket has been winning $100 for you the most in that range? I agree - when I get the end of the roll on a $10 ticket, I never seem to win. I hate that, because it takes the thrill out of the end of the roll.

I had a couple good things happen with the Sevens, but ever since then, $7 is the most I have won on them. #025 won $7 a couple days ago. I'm just going to get 2 or 3 of them at a time from now on - unless I have to try to build up winnings.

LOL about the 5 free tickets - wouldn't surprise me!

Believe it or not, the Money, Money, Money have been giving $100's at the beginning and also the Triple Platinum 7's. I remember MMM being

horrible a lot of times..giving $10 or nothing at all more than enough times - it is better to at least get your money back but when they're

screaming: 16 chances to win!....normally, it's not $10 I'm looking for lol!

The Million Dollar Cash Fever ticket also is good for $100's in the beginning.

Those are the only ones I would buy if I could see the ticket number is 001 or 002 (ie: in the counter instead of in the machine) Other ones, I

tend to avoid at that number unless I can't see it - in a machine.

Good luck and catch a good one!!

SE PA
                            United States
                            Member #93582
                            July 3, 2010
                            1866 Posts
                            Posted: January 19, 2011, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, Keystone and dr65!

Might as well switch to MMM again as BWS has been terrible. Even the low 90s on it can't win anymore. I've gotten about 5 losers in a row on it. It has been a long time since I've won something major on MMM - including the beginning of the roll - but it's worth a try.

Not a good day today or yesterday. Tried a Hershey's Kisses and Cash and it lost again. I'm 0/7 on HK&C. So did #009 Mega Multiplier and #43 20x the Money. 20x the Money has been mostly losing from #43-48.

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              22867 Posts
                              Posted: January 20, 2011, 9:03 am - IP Logged

Thanks, Keystone and dr65!

Might as well switch to MMM again as BWS has been terrible. Even the low 90s on it can't win anymore. I've gotten about 5 losers in a row on it. It has been a long time since I've won something major on MMM - including the beginning of the roll - but it's worth a try.

Not a good day today or yesterday. Tried a Hershey's Kisses and Cash and it lost again. I'm 0/7 on HK&C. So did #009 Mega Multiplier and #43 20x the Money. 20x the Money has been mostly losing from #43-48.

Oh! I agree so much with your feeling on BWS, they are bad. AND the 20x the Money....omg...#002, 003 and 004 = $0.00 and on another day:

#009, #010 and silly me, #011 = nothing. I had reserve enough to not buy a 4th ticket in each case but now am wondering where it was

when I decided to buy the 2nd and 3rd ticket each time. On other ventures, 20x the Money has given back either....$5.00 or $0.00

I did see a 5x symbol ONCE.....winning $25.00 Overall, I'm not impressed.

I wish they wouldn't put such great tickets into a teaser release. They brought 6 of them out this time 'round and imo, they ALL stink! Even

slid the new Bingo in there shortly before the new release and just after the latest release...really, now...makes 7 new ones released.

The mega multiplier should have been saved for a release of new tickets that are good. It seems every other release of a set of new tickets is

a good one, unfortunately, the one before this one was BAD. Too bad too because the Mega was an attractive ticket with the best bonus of all

time I think....the 50x multiplier feature. I'd LOVE to uncover one of those, wouldn't we all! Banana

Hershey's? Not interested and don't play them - Bad color scheme.

7's tickets? Mad at their gall - printing 7x symbols with a $1.00 underneath.

Hog Heaven? I don't like pigs and that one looks deceivingly happy....bought 20 of those in the beginning and didn't get near my $20 back.

They can keep them in the barn for all I care.

Latest Bingo? Blah.

Maybe the next release will be a lot better....I do believe I remember saying that before..

I just looked at the remaining prizes and BWS still has 8 top prizes. What to do, what to do? lol

Good luck today with whatever you scratch...but let it be a TOP PRIZE!!

Party

Page 36 of 38