Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucky and unlucky Scratch-off ticket numbers

Topic closed. 561 replies. Last post 6 years ago by MattfromPA.

Page 37 of 38
PrintE-mailLink
SE PA
United States
Member #93582
July 3, 2010
1866 Posts
Posted: January 20, 2011, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Oh! I agree so much with your feeling on BWS, they are bad. AND the 20x the Money....omg...#002, 003 and 004 = $0.00 and on another day:

#009, #010 and silly me, #011 = nothing. I had reserve enough to not buy a 4th ticket in each case but now am wondering where it was

when I decided to buy the 2nd and 3rd ticket each time. On other ventures, 20x the Money has given back either....$5.00 or $0.00

I did see a 5x symbol ONCE.....winning $25.00 Overall, I'm not impressed.

I wish they wouldn't put such great tickets into a teaser release. They brought 6 of them out this time 'round and imo, they ALL stink! Even

slid the new Bingo in there shortly before the new release and just after the latest release...really, now...makes 7 new ones released.

The mega multiplier should have been saved for a release of new tickets that are good. It seems every other release of a set of new tickets is

a good one, unfortunately, the one before this one was BAD. Too bad too because the Mega was an attractive ticket with the best bonus of all

time I think....the 50x multiplier feature. I'd LOVE to uncover one of those, wouldn't we all! Banana

Hershey's? Not interested and don't play them - Bad color scheme.

7's tickets? Mad at their gall - printing 7x symbols with a $1.00 underneath.

Hog Heaven? I don't like pigs and that one looks deceivingly happy....bought 20 of those in the beginning and didn't get near my $20 back.

They can keep them in the barn for all I care.

Latest Bingo? Blah.

Maybe the next release will be a lot better....I do believe I remember saying that before..

I just looked at the remaining prizes and BWS still has 8 top prizes. What to do, what to do? lol

Good luck today with whatever you scratch...but let it be a TOP PRIZE!!

Party

Believe it or not, dr65, I won $40 on Hershey's Kisses & Cash today. Number #045. Now if I hadn't bought ten of those Sizzlin' Sevens only to get $4 back, I would have had more of a profit. I bought more Sevens to try to build up. But looks like I'll have to try a different way next time.

I share your opinion of the new games despite winning $100 once on Mega Multiplier, $100 on Sizzlin Sevens, $50 on 20x the Money, and $40 on HK&C. They could be much better overall. You can hit on them, but not like when Cash Fever, Jingle Bell Doubler, and BWS were really hot.

SE PA
    United States
    Member #93582
    July 3, 2010
    1866 Posts
    Posted: January 21, 2011, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

I got Money Money Money #5, but it lost. The other machine could be stocked tomorrow, so I may be able to get the first couple numbers.

#24 Mega Multiplier won $20, but I almost missed the winning match. I'm more angry about the state taking off the codes than I am about most of the losers I get.

Yesterday got the last ticket, #29, on Mega Multiplier, but it didn't win.

SE PA
      United States
      Member #93582
      July 3, 2010
      1866 Posts
      Posted: January 22, 2011, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

I got the first ticket on Money Money Money - #000 - and it won $20. Should have bought the next one, but I'm on a budget.

FL
        United States
        Member #104946
        January 22, 2011
        105 Posts
        Posted: January 22, 2011, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

Tonight, I hit a 10x symbol on the Millionaire Club 20.00 ticket, but the amount was only 10.00 x 10.  It was ticket #29.

I got this from an Instant machine, the machines I go to count down and what is weird is that the front bottom corner shows its ticket #29 but the

back has (000) on it.  I bought #28 since I knew they count down, bad move if you think that losers generally follow a winning ticket but I was also trying to see if this was a hot roll.  #28 lost,  I got 27 was a 20 winner so I got 26 and lost, I've won on 25 so had to get it and lost, then 24 and 23 lost.

Still it was fun and nice to get the 100.00.  I'll be throwing down some more tomorrow, I'd like to see what the other end of this roll has and I'll post how it goes. 

But you can see it makes it confusing when I had been buying from clerks using the Ticket numbers that count up and now the ticket number counts down but I think as they sell the tickets that number on the back may be the number ringing up so they are selling them in order using the number in (XX).

If anyone else has seen this or knows what is up, Please post about it.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
          Florida
          United States
          Member #104435
          January 14, 2011
          2244 Posts
          Posted: January 22, 2011, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

#029 only sure bet ticket on Millionaires Club won 4 out of 4 times $30 or $50 each time

#012 on Gold Rush hit $100 twice

#001 on Monopoly hit $100 twice and $200 on Lucky for Life

Had an extensive talk with the clerk at BP today he preached to me if you want to win play # 000 to # 003 he said 99% of tickets that win $100 - $1,000 at his store are those numbers. When he saw me playing the middle numbers on Gold Rush he expected me to lose money, and I did.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            22939 Posts
            Posted: January 28, 2011, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

I'm on a budget too....my budget is: totally budgeting OUT Diamonds and 7's.

#045 - loser

#046 - loser

#047 - loser

#048 - loser

Cash Fever ticket (different store this afternoon)

#003 - $100 Big Smile a black $100 in the bonus area.

SE PA
              United States
              Member #93582
              July 3, 2010
              1866 Posts
              Posted: January 28, 2011, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

Hi, dr! They were out of stock of the new $5 and $10 tickets in Giant. So I bought 3 Pot O' Golds - #069-071 - and #071 won $5. Seems to be a good area for $5 wins.

Great job on Cash Fever - I played #011 Mega Multiplier and got my money back.

New York
                United States
                Member #105282
                January 28, 2011
                66 Posts
                Posted: January 28, 2011, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

It may be different by state, but in NY I definitely feel like the big winners are towards the end. From #45-50...I bought two $10 rolls for 500 a piece and both had $100 and $50 winners towards the end. My biggest win so far was also on #46, which was $250 on a win for life spectacular. This is part of why I have bad results with the vending machines, I'd rather know the ticket number

SE PA
                  United States
                  Member #93582
                  July 3, 2010
                  1866 Posts
                  Posted: January 29, 2011, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

Don't give up on the Diamonds & 7s, dr65 - I've gotten at least one win out of two or three tickets - and today #019 won $50. Your experience may vary, though. I haven't been as lucky on Cash Fever as you have. #023 lost. I think #022 had a better chance as I never get a Cash Fever win on #021 or #023.

United States
                    Member #97729
                    September 22, 2010
                    321 Posts
                    Posted: February 1, 2011, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

Matt,

I have had computer problems and haven't been playing for a while. You might want to look at my new thread http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/227036. I spent $300 on a whole book of $3,000,000 Taxes Paid $20 tickets, and only got $130 back: 3 free tickets, $30 and $40. That sucks.

SE PA
                      United States
                      Member #93582
                      July 3, 2010
                      1866 Posts
                      Posted: February 1, 2011, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

Hi, CarHauler - sorry to hear that. I'm thinking about getting a roll for my birthday in May. I'm surprised there were that few winners. It shows the cold rolls are out there.

Didn't fare much better - only spent $30 on new tickets today and got back $10. Diamonds & 7s #036 and #037 both lost. Those numbers seem toi be unlucky on the $10 tickets that go to #59. Pot O' Gold #082 won $10, but that just paid for the 5 $2 tickets.

United States
                        Member #97729
                        September 22, 2010
                        321 Posts
                        Posted: February 2, 2011, 5:08 am - IP Logged

Hi, CarHauler - sorry to hear that. I'm thinking about getting a roll for my birthday in May. I'm surprised there were that few winners. It shows the cold rolls are out there.

Didn't fare much better - only spent $30 on new tickets today and got back $10. Diamonds & 7s #036 and #037 both lost. Those numbers seem toi be unlucky on the $10 tickets that go to #59. Pot O' Gold #082 won $10, but that just paid for the 5 $2 tickets.

I ended up winning $300 on a single ticket from that same game tonight.

SE PA
                          United States
                          Member #93582
                          July 3, 2010
                          1866 Posts
                          Posted: February 2, 2011, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

I ended up winning $300 on a single ticket from that same game tonight.

So happy for you! You've been trying so hard to get a win that big. Maybe the one ticket from each roll strategy works. Is that what you did?

SE PA
                            United States
                            Member #93582
                            July 3, 2010
                            1866 Posts
                            Posted: February 5, 2011, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

I have played #14 on Mega Multiplier and Cash Fever enough to safely say it is a very unlucky number right now. Lost yet again on #014 Mega Multiplier. Bad days today and yesterday. Perhaps I should just go slow until the new tickets at the end of Feb. The February tickets aren't worth it at all in my experience - worst I've ever seen.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              22939 Posts
                              Posted: February 9, 2011, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

I have played #14 on Mega Multiplier and Cash Fever enough to safely say it is a very unlucky number right now. Lost yet again on #014 Mega Multiplier. Bad days today and yesterday. Perhaps I should just go slow until the new tickets at the end of Feb. The February tickets aren't worth it at all in my experience - worst I've ever seen.

I Agree!

Concerning the new batch for February, no truer words have been written.

No Nod

Horrible tickets...all of them.

lol

I looked at a Mega Multiplier ticket today and left it there. I looked at the Pot O Gold and could only think: Demon. I looked at the Hershey

Kisses and almost threw up. I looked at the 20x the Money and almost attacked the machine. I figured I better leave, obviously I wasn't

in a good mood.

I'll try later on tonight. For some reason, nothing was calling me this afternoon. I probably left the million there....LOL

Page 37 of 38