Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NY Scratch-off Discussion

Topic closed. 680 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lenkame.

Page 2 of 46
PrintE-mailLink
New York
United States
Member #105282
January 28, 2011
66 Posts
Posted: March 4, 2011, 1:31 am - IP Logged

I've had some pretty awesome results playing the $30 ticket, plus the jackpot hasn't been hit on that game for (I think) two years....a jackpot winner is definitely due sometime soon imo

Do you know where the 2 mil ticket was sold? If so how'd you find out?

ny
    United States
    Member #88765
    March 22, 2010
    319 Posts
    Posted: March 4, 2011, 9:05 am - IP Logged

alrite i guess ill buy 1 of the $30 ticket today and see how that goes.....

United States
      Member #107231
      March 3, 2011
      28 Posts
      Posted: March 4, 2011, 11:18 am - IP Logged

It was sold at Wegman's in Johnson City, NY. I saw it on the local news. 

Yeah I saw there's 4 jackpots and 46 2nd prizes left on the $30 ticket, so it seems like there's still lots of goods out there.

ny
        United States
        Member #88765
        March 22, 2010
        319 Posts
        Posted: March 4, 2011, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

for the $30 ticket, do you just buy whatever number or do you like to buy somewhere in the beginning middle or end?

New York
          United States
          Member #105282
          January 28, 2011
          66 Posts
          Posted: March 4, 2011, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

My general rule is buying either #00-03 or #46-50. I've had plenty of $100 winners from tickets in those # ranges. The recent consecutive win I had two days ago of $30, $100, $35 was #00-02...

hope that helps and good luck today man!  Cheers

I'm taking a break for a little while, just buying mega millions tickets here and there until I save a bit more. I'm thinking of buying a roll of that new $5 "60 minutes to win it" game once I have enough money..

ny
            United States
            Member #88765
            March 22, 2010
            319 Posts
            Posted: March 4, 2011, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

dam bought the $30 ticket today of #16 and lost....

so you buy more then 1 of the $30 tickets until you hit?

nice buying a whole roll of the $5 minutes to win it...let me know how that goes when you buy it.

ny
              United States
              Member #88765
              March 22, 2010
              319 Posts
              Posted: March 4, 2011, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

It was sold at Wegman's in Johnson City, NY. I saw it on the local news. 

Yeah I saw there's 4 jackpots and 46 2nd prizes left on the $30 ticket, so it seems like there's still lots of goods out there.

yea its updated on the winners page on the ny lottery website.....a janitor at wegmans buying $20 scratch offs.......wow he must be feeling lucky or that is 1 rich janitor.......how come there arent any big winners in the city!!!!!!!!!!

bought another $5 empire state #92 and $5 lucky tables #67...all losers today.....

New York
                United States
                Member #105282
                January 28, 2011
                66 Posts
                Posted: March 5, 2011, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

dam bought the $30 ticket today of #16 and lost....

so you buy more then 1 of the $30 tickets until you hit?

nice buying a whole roll of the $5 minutes to win it...let me know how that goes when you buy it.

Sorry to hear about the loss bro...

I'll usually play till I hit (which never exceeds 2-3 tickets) or I'll buy 1-3 and bring them home to scratch...

next time try to look out for the very beginning/very end of the roll even if you have to check a few retailers...in my experience it always pays

I've got like $350 for this $5 minute to win it roll, about another week or so and I'm gonna purchase it--can't wait...Big Grin

edit: Forgot to mention I bought two $5 empire state tickets from a retailer in brookyln (stopped by my friends place who lives there) and got a coin for $20 on the second ticket, #96 Lep

ny
                  United States
                  Member #88765
                  March 22, 2010
                  319 Posts
                  Posted: March 6, 2011, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

today i started out on my lottery scratching spree...in store #1 i left with losing about $100-$150 buying $5 and $10 scratchers....store #2 i bought 5 $10 richer tickets and only got $20 prize...then bought about 4 $10 set for life and got back $25....also bought a couple $5 tickets and didnt do too well....finally i started buying the $10 magnificent millions, started from #18...kept buying 1 after another...spent $90 already and now on #27...only $10 winner and i am frustrated because im down about $200-$250 for the day...so i decided to also buy the next ticket #28 and the first thing i see is 10X and $50 under it....so BAM $500 winner Party gave the clerk $20 tip..

decided to head home and stopped by the store to get a 6pack of beer, some take 5 numbers, and 3 more scratch tickets (which all lost) lol....what a day....even though its a $500 winner...i am happy with the $250 profit for the day......hopefully i hit the jackpot for tonights take 5!! cheers Dance

New York
                    United States
                    Member #105282
                    January 28, 2011
                    66 Posts
                    Posted: March 11, 2011, 9:20 am - IP Logged

wow man congrats!, thats one hell of a day--I hope you enjoyed that 6 pack Cheers

I'm still dreaming for that $500+ win....my best win is still that $25.00 star on win for life spectacular last summer...

I'm held off on purchasing the $5 "minute to win it" book b/c I've had a few other expenses come up recently, but as of recently I bought 4 500,000,000 extravaganza tickets and a few $5 one million bucks tickets and lost on all of them. They were all #'d in the middle, but I bought them on a whim without paying much attention......can't always win

I'm driving back from upstate NY today to Long Island and will surely be buying about $100-$150 worth of tickets along the way from different retailers-I have a good feeling about this tripCool.....will keep you posted with the results when I get back home.

good luck to you brotha

United States
                      Member #107231
                      March 3, 2011
                      28 Posts
                      Posted: March 11, 2011, 9:29 am - IP Logged

I bought 3 win 1mil for life tickets in a row, all losers. wasn't about to use the "the last few were losers, so a winner must be next" logic because that made me buy the third, and I was just too annoyed. I've literally had better luck playing $1.00 tickets. the $30 ticket is by far the coldest I have ever played.

ny
                        United States
                        Member #88765
                        March 22, 2010
                        319 Posts
                        Posted: March 11, 2011, 11:52 am - IP Logged

wow man congrats!, thats one hell of a day--I hope you enjoyed that 6 pack Cheers

I'm still dreaming for that $500+ win....my best win is still that $25.00 star on win for life spectacular last summer...

I'm held off on purchasing the $5 "minute to win it" book b/c I've had a few other expenses come up recently, but as of recently I bought 4 500,000,000 extravaganza tickets and a few $5 one million bucks tickets and lost on all of them. They were all #'d in the middle, but I bought them on a whim without paying much attention......can't always win

I'm driving back from upstate NY today to Long Island and will surely be buying about $100-$150 worth of tickets along the way from different retailers-I have a good feeling about this tripCool.....will keep you posted with the results when I get back home.

good luck to you brotha

haha if i win 1 day...i end up giving it back to nylottery the next few days....

i also won $250 once on the win for life spectacular, it was #49 and i also had a star...what number was it for you??

good luck jay today on the tickets...let me about the results...i will also be buying a few tickets later today and the mega millions....good luck Dance

ny
                          United States
                          Member #88765
                          March 22, 2010
                          319 Posts
                          Posted: March 11, 2011, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

bought a $10 richer #24, $5 bankroll #21, $5 lots of green #70, and $5 empire #88.....all failed........Bash

NYC
                            United States
                            Member #107856
                            March 16, 2011
                            13 Posts
                            Posted: March 16, 2011, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

Went to class today in Suffern and found out my teacher was out so i remembered i also didnt do my assignment and i felt lucky so i bought like 5 of the new Super Moneyx10 game for $10 and won $105 ($100 and $5 winner). This is where it gets rich, i buy the last 5 win for life spectacular tickets (46-50) and won back $20. BOOOOO

ny
                              United States
                              Member #88765
                              March 22, 2010
                              319 Posts
                              Posted: March 17, 2011, 9:11 am - IP Logged

wow nice...what number was the $100 win??

Page 2 of 46