Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:47 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NY Scratch-off Discussion

Topic closed. 680 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lenkame.

Page 7 of 46
PrintE-mailLink
New York
United States
Member #105282
January 28, 2011
66 Posts
Posted: April 6, 2011, 9:52 am - IP Logged

sorry to hear about the losses, I'm surprised the last few tickets of the $10 3 mil richer were that bad...

yesterday after work I lost a bit of $

went in and started playing the $5 sterling silver game starting at ticket #68, lost on 9 consecutively. Finally won $10 on #59, down about $35 at this point. Since I made some profit from the $100 winner on set for life I decided to play the $5 harley on #32

#32-loser

#31-loser

#30-loser

#29-$5 winner

#28-loser

#27-loser

#26-$20 coin winner

decided to take a $30 win a mil a year for life and a $10 set for life on the same roll I won the $100 on and lost on both Blue Thinking

the $30 was #09 and the set for life was #41. Got frustrated and decided to drive back to buy another $30 win a mil a year for life #08 and lost on that too! decided to give up after thatThud

I need to stick to one ticket, got way too greedy last night..

New York
    United States
    Member #105282
    January 28, 2011
    66 Posts
    Posted: April 6, 2011, 10:16 am - IP Logged

I'm gonna get the next $30 win a mil for life ticket if its #07, will post the result if noone buys it

ny
      United States
      Member #88765
      March 22, 2010
      319 Posts
      Posted: April 6, 2011, 11:16 am - IP Logged

bought $10 bingo from #32 to #4.........lol......got about half my money back.....$50 on #4........rest were $20 and $10 wins........while i was scratching some guy came in and bought 1 $30 ticket #6 for $35 win.

NYC
        United States
        Member #107856
        March 16, 2011
        13 Posts
        Posted: April 6, 2011, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

I just bought the $30 Win a Mil for Life #7 and it lost, as always...

Most i won on this game was $35 :(

ny
          United States
          Member #88765
          March 22, 2010
          319 Posts
          Posted: April 6, 2011, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

what can i say....started out great but as usual...got wrecked.........$10 set for life #22 loser, #21 loser, #20 $100 winner....#50 loser, #49 $10 winner.......$5 loteria #46 $50 winner.....$5 lots of green #68 - #100....all i got was 1 $10 winner............and other loses and small wins for the day.........

i could have been up $100 for the day if i quit after my first few tickets of the day.......but lost all my winnings plus an extra $300 for the day........sigh...i was going to limit myself per day but i started out so great i thought maybe this is my lucky day lol..........

anyways bought about $40 powerball for the night.........all im asking for is the 3rd prize lol.......lets see how that goes.............

NYC
            United States
            Member #107856
            March 16, 2011
            13 Posts
            Posted: April 6, 2011, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

From what i learned, when you ask for something, you usually dont end up getting it. Most of my big winners were just an anticipation of a smaller win.

New York
              United States
              Member #105282
              January 28, 2011
              66 Posts
              Posted: April 6, 2011, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

what can i say....started out great but as usual...got wrecked.........$10 set for life #22 loser, #21 loser, #20 $100 winner....#50 loser, #49 $10 winner.......$5 loteria #46 $50 winner.....$5 lots of green #68 - #100....all i got was 1 $10 winner............and other loses and small wins for the day.........

i could have been up $100 for the day if i quit after my first few tickets of the day.......but lost all my winnings plus an extra $300 for the day........sigh...i was going to limit myself per day but i started out so great i thought maybe this is my lucky day lol..........

anyways bought about $40 powerball for the night.........all im asking for is the 3rd prize lol.......lets see how that goes.............

dam, that was a nice start too bad you got greedy like me and lost all your profit LOL

I'm surprised on the lots of green, one $10 winner in 32 tickets! thats pretty harsh, didn't realize that was even possible lol

good luck on the powerball, hopefully you'll get that 10k

I bought $30 win a mil for life #06 even though someone bought the next one and won $35, meh pretty lame overall

I'm gonna wait till this rolls finished and buy a few when they replace it

New York
                United States
                Member #105282
                January 28, 2011
                66 Posts
                Posted: April 6, 2011, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

I just bought the $30 Win a Mil for Life #7 and it lost, as always...

Most i won on this game was $35 :(

yeah its pretty hit or miss overall, sometimes I've won $100 a few days in a row and others i'll lose one or two and then just get a $35 winner...

I think $10 tickets are the best, especially set for life. I always do good on this ticket and they're real easy to scratch

New York
                  United States
                  Member #105282
                  January 28, 2011
                  66 Posts
                  Posted: April 6, 2011, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

just realized the 500,000,000 extravaganza ticket was taken off the nylottery website....I guess all prizes have been hit

a new $5 2011 mothers day ticket just released as well...overall odds are 1 in 4.31 not bad

ny
                    United States
                    Member #88765
                    March 22, 2010
                    319 Posts
                    Posted: April 7, 2011, 9:37 am - IP Logged

dam, that was a nice start too bad you got greedy like me and lost all your profit LOL

I'm surprised on the lots of green, one $10 winner in 32 tickets! thats pretty harsh, didn't realize that was even possible lol

good luck on the powerball, hopefully you'll get that 10k

I bought $30 win a mil for life #06 even though someone bought the next one and won $35, meh pretty lame overall

I'm gonna wait till this rolls finished and buy a few when they replace it

i remembered scratching the $5 bankroll from around #60 to #20something and all i got was a $15 winner or 2 $5 winner and 1 $10....starting to realize its best to buy 1 or 2 tickets from the same roll and run home to scratch...if it doesnt hit buy 1 or 2 more when you come back a few days later......but its too late for me haha Bash

ny
                      United States
                      Member #88765
                      March 22, 2010
                      319 Posts
                      Posted: April 7, 2011, 9:38 am - IP Logged

just realized the 500,000,000 extravaganza ticket was taken off the nylottery website....I guess all prizes have been hit

a new $5 2011 mothers day ticket just released as well...overall odds are 1 in 4.31 not bad

i bought the $5 mothers day ticket yesterday....from #30something to #20something and all i got was a $10 winner

NYC
                        United States
                        Member #107856
                        March 16, 2011
                        13 Posts
                        Posted: April 7, 2011, 11:35 am - IP Logged

Dude, you need call call the Gambling Addiction hotline on the back of all those tickets you scratch every hour.

Stop playing so much. Really, only carry $40 in your pocket keep the rest in a bank, thats how you save money!

ny
                          United States
                          Member #88765
                          March 22, 2010
                          319 Posts
                          Posted: April 7, 2011, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

Dude, you need call call the Gambling Addiction hotline on the back of all those tickets you scratch every hour.

Stop playing so much. Really, only carry $40 in your pocket keep the rest in a bank, thats how you save money!

hahaha i was curious about the hotline and i called it. its only a referral hotline. i admit im addicted to it...today wasnt too bad compared to the other days...spent about $100 of my own money....with winning included lost about $200 today....i am spending less....the hole in my bank account got bigger........i am going to limit myself to scratching in the store no more then once a week and only buying a few tickets to bring home to scratch.

new york
                            United States
                            Member #63828
                            August 9, 2008
                            182 Posts
                            Posted: April 7, 2011, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

ITA.

Even $40 may be too much. $1.00 is too much when you're addicted to gambling. Gambling is like doing drugs. You get a high by betting and scratching off tickets until a winner comes up - then you come down when you are out of money. Same as a drug addict.

I cringe every time I read about someone spending so much money in ONE DAY! At first I thought he was just playing a few bucks here and there, but after reading this thread from the beginning - WHOA!

The poster in question isn't the only one I've seen on this and other forums whom I believe could use some help. I sincerely hope for some - it's not too late.

ny
                              United States
                              Member #88765
                              March 22, 2010
                              319 Posts
                              Posted: April 10, 2011, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

bought a roll of $10 richer tickets spent $500 on the roll and got about $360 back...1 $100 , 1 $50, 1 $25, a few $20 $15 $10.....i am just not lucky...No Pity!

Page 7 of 46