Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NY Scratch-off Discussion

Topic closed. 680 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lenkame.

Page 4 of 46
PrintE-mailLink
ny
United States
Member #88765
March 22, 2010
319 Posts
Posted: March 28, 2011, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

o dam....i got murdered today....i left with $500 in my wallet and came back with nothing...went to 2 stores and the 2nd store killed me....started out great was up about $50 and end up leaving the first store losing about $50-$100....the 2nd store...not sure what happened....i guess i was already upset so i kept buying 1 after another....bought mostly $5 and $10 scratch tickets and a few $20 win for life.....sigh what a day....highest win i got was $50 and a few wins under $50....so with the wins included i lost about almost $700 today.....i am so furious now at myself and the nylottery...

i think i will either quit if i can or limit myself to $50 max per day if i play...........Mad

SE PA
    United States
    Member #93582
    July 3, 2010
    1866 Posts
    Posted: March 28, 2011, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

o dam....i got murdered today....i left with $500 in my wallet and came back with nothing...went to 2 stores and the 2nd store killed me....started out great was up about $50 and end up leaving the first store losing about $50-$100....the 2nd store...not sure what happened....i guess i was already upset so i kept buying 1 after another....bought mostly $5 and $10 scratch tickets and a few $20 win for life.....sigh what a day....highest win i got was $50 and a few wins under $50....so with the wins included i lost about almost $700 today.....i am so furious now at myself and the nylottery...

i think i will either quit if i can or limit myself to $50 max per day if i play...........Mad

Yep, I've noticed some of my best days are when I spend $40 or less in a day.

ny
      United States
      Member #88765
      March 22, 2010
      319 Posts
      Posted: March 28, 2011, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

hm im thinking about buying a roll of the $10 richer tickets...or should i get the $10 magnificent.....not sure yet.......

New York
        United States
        Member #105282
        January 28, 2011
        66 Posts
        Posted: March 28, 2011, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

hey brotha sorry to hear about that big loss, I've had a few days like that myself. Except I bought most of my tickets at once and brought them home and make only about half or so back and then re-invest that money and continually lose my $$. I pretty much only hunt for jackpots or 5k+ wins which is why I buy a lot and bring them home. Should probably stop doing that soon Lol. Do you remember what # the few $50 wins you had were?

If you were buying a roll I'd suggest the newer 3,000,000 richer ticket for the obvious fact that more prizes/jackpots exist. Does your retailer have both rolls? Any $5 rolls? If so I'd consider buying a roll of the new $5 sweet million ticket that should be out real soon.

New York
          United States
          Member #105282
          January 28, 2011
          66 Posts
          Posted: March 28, 2011, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

That new $5 sweet million ticket has the best odds ofany $5 ticket I forgot to mention

ny
            United States
            Member #88765
            March 22, 2010
            319 Posts
            Posted: March 28, 2011, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

hey brotha sorry to hear about that big loss, I've had a few days like that myself. Except I bought most of my tickets at once and brought them home and make only about half or so back and then re-invest that money and continually lose my $$. I pretty much only hunt for jackpots or 5k+ wins which is why I buy a lot and bring them home. Should probably stop doing that soon Lol. Do you remember what # the few $50 wins you had were?

If you were buying a roll I'd suggest the newer 3,000,000 richer ticket for the obvious fact that more prizes/jackpots exist. Does your retailer have both rolls? Any $5 rolls? If so I'd consider buying a roll of the new $5 sweet million ticket that should be out real soon.

the few $50 wins i had were $5 cashword $48, $10 cashword # 47...the other 1 or 2 $50 win i had, i couldnt remember because i scratched over 50 tickets today....

yes the retailers around my area have both rolls...and $5 rolls....the $5 sweet million tickets came out a few days ago in my area....ive always thought the lottery doesnt release the jackpot tickets this early for new tickets........you think i should buy a roll for the $5 sweet million tickets instead??

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
              Florida
              United States
              Member #104435
              January 14, 2011
              2244 Posts
              Posted: March 28, 2011, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

I know the feeling bro. It fu*king sucks. I wonder what kind of curse I have that I cant even hit $500 for once, let alone a decent win. I sometimes go through rolls at a time and the stores are always cold when im playing. Then the big winners come out when I take a day or 2 off.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

New York
                United States
                Member #105282
                January 28, 2011
                66 Posts
                Posted: March 28, 2011, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

the few $50 wins i had were $5 cashword $48, $10 cashword # 47...the other 1 or 2 $50 win i had, i couldnt remember because i scratched over 50 tickets today....

yes the retailers around my area have both rolls...and $5 rolls....the $5 sweet million tickets came out a few days ago in my area....ive always thought the lottery doesnt release the jackpot tickets this early for new tickets........you think i should buy a roll for the $5 sweet million tickets instead??

I remember hearing about a magnificent millions winner that won the jackpot 6 days after the game was released, so I'd say its worth a shot.

3,000,000 richer is a good bet too, cause its been out a bit longer. Just found out there was a $500 winner on ticket #39 at my local retailer, it was bought just a few hours ago and taped in the store. Funny thing is I'm pretty sure that was the roll they put on after I bought mine, smh Thud

New York
                  United States
                  Member #105282
                  January 28, 2011
                  66 Posts
                  Posted: March 28, 2011, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Bought $5 two minute to win it, #44 and #43

lost on the first but got three # matches on the second for $20, nothing special

NYC
                    United States
                    Member #107856
                    March 16, 2011
                    13 Posts
                    Posted: March 28, 2011, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

I had some decent luck today.

Had 5 singles so i bought 5 loose change (#69-73)

#70- $10 winner

#72- $25 winner

Used another $5 for Match n Win #88 won $25

Counted all my money and i had $100 flat so i turned it into 1 bill so i cudnt play anymore lotto with it haha

Also forgot to mention this:

Both those loose change winners had wierd markings on the top right corners

ny
                      United States
                      Member #88765
                      March 22, 2010
                      319 Posts
                      Posted: March 28, 2011, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

I remember hearing about a magnificent millions winner that won the jackpot 6 days after the game was released, so I'd say its worth a shot.

3,000,000 richer is a good bet too, cause its been out a bit longer. Just found out there was a $500 winner on ticket #39 at my local retailer, it was bought just a few hours ago and taped in the store. Funny thing is I'm pretty sure that was the roll they put on after I bought mine, smh Thud

$500 winner on #39 for the $10 richer or the $5 sweet million???

dam im thinking which roll to buy!!??? lol.......ill be happy just breaking even at least or a big winner lol........

New York
                        United States
                        Member #105282
                        January 28, 2011
                        66 Posts
                        Posted: March 29, 2011, 12:51 am - IP Logged

It was #39 for the $10 3,000,000 richer ticket unforunately...

honestly, given my experience buying that roll last night I'd give the $5 sweet million game a chance, but either roll makes sense. Plus I believe you said you're from NYC, and we all know how many times jackpots are won there, so I think buying either roll isn't a bad idea. Its just the odds of the sweet million game that caught my eye, I've never seen a $5 ticket with just 4.3 odds. Hope that helped a little..Noel

New York
                          United States
                          Member #105282
                          January 28, 2011
                          66 Posts
                          Posted: March 29, 2011, 3:08 am - IP Logged

nice wins wachiga, I usually never buy $1 tickets and rarely $2 tickets cause of their odds

have you had any other nice wins with the $1 loose change ticket?

ny
                            United States
                            Member #88765
                            March 22, 2010
                            319 Posts
                            Posted: March 29, 2011, 9:16 am - IP Logged

o yea you mentioned you bought $5 minut to win it...just to let you know theres only 1 jackpot left for that game....

alrite hopefully ill be able to make a decision later of which roll to buy............

NYC
                              United States
                              Member #107856
                              March 16, 2011
                              13 Posts
                              Posted: March 29, 2011, 11:06 am - IP Logged

Haha suprisingly i have won $100 from Loose Change once, $40 3 times, $25 10 times or more.

Loose change is my favorite game!

Page 4 of 46