Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NY Scratch-off Discussion

Topic closed. 680 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lenkame.

Page 8 of 46
PrintE-mailLink
James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #104435
January 14, 2011
2244 Posts
Posted: April 10, 2011, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

bought a roll of $10 richer tickets spent $500 on the roll and got about $360 back...1 $100 , 1 $50, 1 $25, a few $20 $15 $10.....i am just not lucky...No Pity!

Well you got more then 75% back. Consider the average roll pays 50-70% back. What I would do is buy another one from the same store chances are it will pay back more then next time around.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

ny
    United States
    Member #88765
    March 22, 2010
    319 Posts
    Posted: April 10, 2011, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

Well you got more then 75% back. Consider the average roll pays 50-70% back. What I would do is buy another one from the same store chances are it will pay back more then next time around.

buy another one from the same store?? the same game?? do you buy your roll from your favorite store?? or a roll from a store that sells alot of tickets??

Florida
      United States
      Member #104435
      January 14, 2011
      2244 Posts
      Posted: April 10, 2011, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

buy another one from the same store?? the same game?? do you buy your roll from your favorite store?? or a roll from a store that sells alot of tickets??

Depends on what store it is. If they have high volume Id get another roll the turnover will likely improve.

I buy from Publix they have a lot of turnover and produce many good winners.

New York
        United States
        Member #105282
        January 28, 2011
        66 Posts
        Posted: April 11, 2011, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

I had another day today of boring small winners and too many losers Bang Head

#41-44 $20 Win for life spec.--Lost on all 4

#96-94 $5 777,777--lost all

#48-51 $5 Sweet million--all losers.

#58-60 $5 One Million Bucks--$25 winner, $5 winner, and last lost

#242 $2 Win 1,000 a year for life--$2 winner

#54 $5 Mothers Day--loser

#68 $5 Big Money--Loser

I lost like $130 today, looks like I need to take a break for a while I'm sick of losing my $ in ten minutes No Nod

ny
          United States
          Member #88765
          March 22, 2010
          319 Posts
          Posted: April 12, 2011, 10:44 am - IP Logged

alrite james ill take your advice...im off to buy another roll of $10 richer tickets....ill be back later with the results. Drum

ny
            United States
            Member #88765
            March 22, 2010
            319 Posts
            Posted: April 12, 2011, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

dam...bought another roll for $500 and only got back $265...worse then a few days ago.....highest was 1 $50 winner......o man.....o man....Thud

Florida
              United States
              Member #104435
              January 14, 2011
              2244 Posts
              Posted: April 12, 2011, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

dam...bought another roll for $500 and only got back $265...worse then a few days ago.....highest was 1 $50 winner......o man.....o man....Thud

Sorry to hear man. You are on a bad streak right now, like I was for the first 3 months of the year. I really hope you get a nice winner soon !

emerald64's avatar - 8ball
                suffolk county, Long Island, NY
                United States
                Member #56449
                November 19, 2007
                1517 Posts
                Posted: April 17, 2011, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

the newest game > "find the 9's"($2-ticket) arent too bad .....but the other game >"awesome aces ($1 -ticket) stink !! (NEW YORK)

United States
                  Member #107231
                  March 3, 2011
                  28 Posts
                  Posted: April 18, 2011, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

Had a pretty decent day today. Had $10 in my wallet so I decided to grab a $3mil richer ticket. Won $20...sweet. So I grabbed two more $3mil richers (from a different roll). First one lost, second had a 10X sign (first time I've seen it), with $10 under it. $100 winner...sweet. So I went back in, took the $50 cash right away, then got three more $3mil richer tickets, and two Magnificent Millions. Hit $25 on one of the richer tickets, and $20 on one of the Magnificent. I decided to change stores since I figured I'd exhausted all my luck at the current one. I stopped at another one, cashed just the $20 winner and got two more $3mil richer tickets, and won $15. I stopped after that.

So, now I have $40 worth of tickets to cash in...trying to decide which tickets to buy. The Win a Mil for life is tempting since I have the money, but those tickets suck and have never, ever given me more than a $5 win.

So to summarize, I spent $10, and am currently in possesion of $90 from that.

EDIT: Also, I do not keep track of ticket numbers, because they mean nothing. I've wins on all numbers, and losers on all numbers too.

Adrift's avatar - natureavatars
                    Long Island
                    United States
                    Member #108824
                    March 31, 2011
                    51 Posts
                    Posted: April 18, 2011, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

Wow thats lucky as hell, good job though Thumbs Up

I bought three $5 Big Money tickets and got three coins for $50 on the third ticket, not bad Approve

United States
                      Member #107231
                      March 3, 2011
                      28 Posts
                      Posted: April 19, 2011, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

So I cashed in my $40 worth of tickets. Ended up getting three $3mil richer and a $10 set for life. Lost on the set for life, but won on all three Richer tickets ($15 and two $20). I've never won two in a row on the Richer tickets, let alone three. So I took that $55 and got two more Richers, three Mag Millions, and a $5 money for life. Lost on the money for life, but got $20 from the richer tickets and $40 from the mag millions. I did the same thing as yesterday and moved onto a different store, not wanting to exhaust my luck. I cashed in the $20 ticket and got two more Richers, lost on both. Still have yet to cash in the $40 though...probably will wait til tomorrow.

So, as it stands right now, I think I've played over 20 tickets and am up over $100 after only spending $10. If only every lottery playing week could be like this, haha.

new york
                        United States
                        Member #63828
                        August 9, 2008
                        182 Posts
                        Posted: April 19, 2011, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

So I cashed in my $40 worth of tickets. Ended up getting three $3mil richer and a $10 set for life. Lost on the set for life, but won on all three Richer tickets ($15 and two $20). I've never won two in a row on the Richer tickets, let alone three. So I took that $55 and got two more Richers, three Mag Millions, and a $5 money for life. Lost on the money for life, but got $20 from the richer tickets and $40 from the mag millions. I did the same thing as yesterday and moved onto a different store, not wanting to exhaust my luck. I cashed in the $20 ticket and got two more Richers, lost on both. Still have yet to cash in the $40 though...probably will wait til tomorrow.

So, as it stands right now, I think I've played over 20 tickets and am up over $100 after only spending $10. If only every lottery playing week could be like this, haha.

Congrats snag!! Well done and continued success!!

United States
                          Member #107231
                          March 3, 2011
                          28 Posts
                          Posted: April 20, 2011, 9:28 am - IP Logged

Update: I actually had $50 in tickets to cash. Went to a totally different store, got five 3mil richer right in a row, and lost every single one. What a fitting end to a lucky few days, haha.

United States
                            Member #109882
                            April 21, 2011
                            158 Posts
                            Posted: April 21, 2011, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

im glad i found this place because im probably the biggest gambler on this site not proud of it though lol.I buy multiple rolls at a time and never have won more than 500 bucks.I also play every lottery in new york including pick ten and keno so i will keep everybody updated with all my future winning tickets and numbers and hopefully all 3 digit codes for the winners.I bought 4  300,000 cashword tickets tickets 89 to 92 ticket 89 was a dud ,ticket 90 had 30 bucks ,ticket 91 had 20 bucks and ticket 92 was a dud so i made a profit of 30 bucks.I dont usually make a profit.

Im probably down 25k since the last two years i started playing .I feel i will win one day that what drives me even though the odds are against me but if i win you will be the first two now.I plan on buying a 3 million dollar richer roll tomorrow or a set for life. Im always on the nylottery website looking at the winners and almost all are from either upstate or from queens or brooklyn.I dont think manhattan and the bronx has much winning tickets.Alot of people say that the tickets go out randomly but i wonder why manhattan doesnt get much wins>I have seen a guy in front of me in the line buy a 5 dolalr sterling silver and won a million i wasnt mad becuase i dont ever buy those lol.Well hopefully i will be the big winner.

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #104435
                              January 14, 2011
                              2244 Posts
                              Posted: April 21, 2011, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

im glad i found this place because im probably the biggest gambler on this site not proud of it though lol.I buy multiple rolls at a time and never have won more than 500 bucks.I also play every lottery in new york including pick ten and keno so i will keep everybody updated with all my future winning tickets and numbers and hopefully all 3 digit codes for the winners.I bought 4  300,000 cashword tickets tickets 89 to 92 ticket 89 was a dud ,ticket 90 had 30 bucks ,ticket 91 had 20 bucks and ticket 92 was a dud so i made a profit of 30 bucks.I dont usually make a profit.

Im probably down 25k since the last two years i started playing .I feel i will win one day that what drives me even though the odds are against me but if i win you will be the first two now.I plan on buying a 3 million dollar richer roll tomorrow or a set for life. Im always on the nylottery website looking at the winners and almost all are from either upstate or from queens or brooklyn.I dont think manhattan and the bronx has much winning tickets.Alot of people say that the tickets go out randomly but i wonder why manhattan doesnt get much wins>I have seen a guy in front of me in the line buy a 5 dolalr sterling silver and won a million i wasnt mad becuase i dont ever buy those lol.Well hopefully i will be the big winner.

WOW @ the million !! I would of been so distraught lol.

Im curious to know what are the odds of hitting $500 or $1,000 on a $10 or $20 scratch off in NY ?

Do you guys have set payouts on rolls or is it random ? In Florida you can get multiple big winners or have a roll that will pay back 20% only.

Page 8 of 46