Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is a lottery system? What distinguishes a lottery system from guesses, dreams and quick picks?

Topic closed. 918 replies. Last post 6 years ago by mayhem.

Page 43 of 62
PrintE-mailLink
ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
Denver, Co
United States
Member #103046
December 29, 2010
546 Posts
Posted: April 17, 2011, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

"No one here is selling software."

Are you sure about that?

The following only singles out Mr. Perkis to show that you are not reporting facts.  I'm sure there are others who are better at covering their tracks.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/179425/1997126

If you look up the LP bio of BobP, you will find:

http://www.lotto-logix.com

Could someone explain to me how a "Half Price DONATION" translates into FREE?

BTW, Margate is a more likely place to find this character, not Dumpwater.

Jimmy, the 'here' I refer to is in this thread in particular and is to the best of my knowledge. You can knock off the statements like 'you are not reporting facts' which is a subtle jab appearing as if you are calling me a liar.

If you have an issue with someone, then deal with that issue and member directly in that thread and let Todd know. However making subtle, indirect and blanket accusations toward other members that are NOT selling software is a low blow a well. We can also do without your little attempts to degrade the character of others. You seem to do that quite often with many members whom you seem to dislike. Just because you don't like them or because they may not be 100% accurate, does not make them liars and cheats who are all out to get you. 

In this particular thread, no one is selling software that I am aware of, yet all the accusations are flying around here that if one doesn't accept anothers challenge, then they have no integrity. And if someone is selling it, then deal with it head on, and quit throwing it in everyone elses face.

Give someone a fish and feed them for a day. Teach them to use the internet and they won't bother you for weeks. 

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
    Dallas, Texas
    United States
    Member #4549
    May 2, 2004
    1665 Posts
    Posted: April 17, 2011, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

If visiondude posted a QP scan and it hit the jackpot, what would that prove?

Alternatively, if someone else posted a scan of a SP and IT hit the jackpot, what would THAT prove?

In which case could we assume the purchaser "went the distance?"

Which one could we call the "bully in the schoolyard playground?"

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/229338/2025391

Regarding "Blanket Statements:"

One bad cop does not imply all cops are bad.

ALL software claiming it can make you rich from lottery winnings is a FRAUD!

Jimbooble!!!!!

Your claim about 'ALL software' has so many holes, it looks like Swiss cheese. 

1) As RJOH pointed out, "for entertainment only."

2) As Stack points out, and I'm sure we'd all like to know, what software is making that claim?

3) It contradicts your constant preaching of QuickPick Digit Midget RULE #1.

4) It fails to address books, pen and paper workouts, dreams, automatic writing, or phone numbers on a commercial. Will secret chicken sacrifice rituals make me rich?

5) It violates QuickPick Digit Midget  RULE #1.

6) The impossibility of the claim is evident in the ALL since it is impossible to say that you have tried ALL lottery software.

7) IF QuickPick Digit Midget  RULE #1 is true, as you claim, then any software has the potential to make one rich.

8) You sound like the dissatisfied customer who coined the phrase Caveat Emptor. Yes, there is a fly in your soup, but you'll be back tomorrow.

9) You failed to address the question of WHO is selling this software.

10) Did I mention how your statement severely fails in accordance with QuickPick Digit Midget RULE #1?

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7297 Posts
      Posted: April 17, 2011, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

"No one here is selling software."

Are you sure about that?

The following only singles out Mr. Perkis to show that you are not reporting facts.  I'm sure there are others who are better at covering their tracks.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/179425/1997126

If you look up the LP bio of BobP, you will find:

http://www.lotto-logix.com

Could someone explain to me how a "Half Price DONATION" translates into FREE?

BTW, Margate is a more likely place to find this character, not Dumpwater.

"The following only singles out Mr. Perkis to show that you are not reporting facts."

Jimmy, sit down, relax, and think about what you're saying. Bob has been writing "how to win" articles on lottery games for years and decided to put them all in a very reasonable priced book. While his explanations of "how to win" are much more complex than Thrifty's "buy one QP", he still doesn't suggest, promise, or guarantee that the readers will become rich beyond their wildest imaginations.

And while you're sitting back, think about this; does the average person (lottery player or not) believe an E-book is software or do they believe software is a program designed to do a specific task?

And BTY, Ken's reference about software was clearly to your remark "ALL software claiming it can make you rich from lottery winnings". It's obvious to the rest of us Ken meant "that software".

United States
        Member #93947
        July 10, 2010
        2180 Posts
        Posted: April 17, 2011, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

"The following only singles out Mr. Perkis to show that you are not reporting facts."

Jimmy, sit down, relax, and think about what you're saying. Bob has been writing "how to win" articles on lottery games for years and decided to put them all in a very reasonable priced book. While his explanations of "how to win" are much more complex than Thrifty's "buy one QP", he still doesn't suggest, promise, or guarantee that the readers will become rich beyond their wildest imaginations.

And while you're sitting back, think about this; does the average person (lottery player or not) believe an E-book is software or do they believe software is a program designed to do a specific task?

And BTY, Ken's reference about software was clearly to your remark "ALL software claiming it can make you rich from lottery winnings". It's obvious to the rest of us Ken meant "that software".

Why do you feel such a need to discredit my postings?

You say BobP's book is "reasonably" priced.  That depends on your assessment of the VALUE of the book, and it does not negate my original statements above.  A Half Price 'Donation' is not FREE.

And I also fully understand that the mere existence of this web page in no way proves there is any ROYALTY money changing hands.  There MAY not be any at all!

http://www.lotto-logix.com/lottosoft.html

Have you ever read Don Catlin's appraisal of Gail Howard?  Look it up.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
          Texas
          United States
          Member #55889
          October 23, 2007
          5588 Posts
          Posted: April 17, 2011, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

As hard as it might be to do, if everyone would just ignore him and don't reply to his posts, he will end up just posting (talking) to himself. He obviously doesn't know the difference between software and an e-book, or a website. Plus BobP has never made any claim that his ideas will guarantee a jackpot. I really enjoy reading the articles on Lotto-Logix.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
            Dallas, Texas
            United States
            Member #4549
            May 2, 2004
            1665 Posts
            Posted: April 17, 2011, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

You say BobP's book is "reasonably" priced.  That depends on your assessment of the VALUE of the book, and it does not negate my original statements above.  A Half Price 'Donation' is not FREE.

And I also fully understand that the mere existence of this web page in no way proves there is any ROYALTY money changing hands.  There MAY not be any at all!

Jimbooble!!!!

Its impossible to discredit your posting any more than they do themselves. The old saying is that positive people set positive goals in life, negative people deride them because they have no goals. Everybody is one or the other. This includes you.

But you always have your obfusication to rely on. Dig your hole, switch focus when you sink, and dig another one. Nothing new in that.

BobP doesn't owe you anything , certainly no explanation as to whether royalities are being exchanged or not. In fact, it doesn't change one iota in your life what BobP, or any of us, are doing with and in ours. 

Now, I'm sure you agree a person has the right to ask for reasonable compensation for the work he does. As well, you have the right to not buy his service or product, or not agree to his terms if you don't feel the work is worth the price.

Your refusal to pay for a product or service doesn't mean the product isn't worth the price. And it doesn't mean you have somehow gleaned anything that would give you a credible reason to question the person's integrity, or product, or the work involved in producting the product.

When you trash a product, service or person you haven't tried or don't know, you find yourself sinking in another hole you dug.

United States
              Member #105312
              January 29, 2011
              435 Posts
              Posted: April 17, 2011, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

As hard as it might be to do, if everyone would just ignore him and don't reply to his posts, he will end up just posting (talking) to himself. He obviously doesn't know the difference between software and an e-book, or a website. Plus BobP has never made any claim that his ideas will guarantee a jackpot. I really enjoy reading the articles on Lotto-Logix.

I hired him and that other guy on to keep the thread going.  I found them on another site debunking Kennedy conspiracy theories, moon landing conspiracy theories and UFO sightings and not doing any good for themselves, no chance for advancement.

I told them if they'd come over here and get someone to tell them how to win the lottery I'd give them ten percent of the take of everything under a million dollars and 3% of everything over a million of everything I win from whatever they can provoke someone to tell them how to win it.

Those boys have worked hard at their jobs and I personally think they've done a good job and deserve a round of applause.

They're just trying to better themselves.

ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
                Denver, Co
                United States
                Member #103046
                December 29, 2010
                546 Posts
                Posted: April 17, 2011, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

"Why do you feel such a need to discredit my postings?"

Wow, are you for real man? You can't be serious.

Do you realize how often you discredit everyone else's postings? You just did that to me and a couple of other posters in the past page.

Seriously. You know the ''if I had a buck for everytime....'' saying? Well I could give up the lottery if I had one every time you discredited someone on Lottery Post.

If you're gonna dish it out and discredit everyone else, don't whine like a little baby when it comes back your way.

Give someone a fish and feed them for a day. Teach them to use the internet and they won't bother you for weeks. 

United States
                  Member #105312
                  January 29, 2011
                  435 Posts
                  Posted: April 17, 2011, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

Wow, are you for real man? You can't be serious.

Do you realize how often you discredit everyone else's postings? You just did that to me and a couple of other posters in the past page.

Seriously. You know the ''if I had a buck for everytime....'' saying? Well I could give up the lottery if I had one every time you discredited someone on Lottery Post.

If you're gonna dish it out and discredit everyone else, don't whine like a little baby when it comes back your way.

Yeah, I'm serious.  Those guys were all herded up with a bunch of others arguing against one another who was the smartest because they didn't believe the moon landing was a fake or that Lyndon Johnson killed Kennedy.

They were copying and pasting what was said last year back and forth.

Even if they don't make any money on coming to LP it's still a big improvement.  Jack Ruby was dead before lotteries came along except for the daily numbers racket.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                    Texas
                    United States
                    Member #55889
                    October 23, 2007
                    5588 Posts
                    Posted: April 17, 2011, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

I hired him and that other guy on to keep the thread going.  I found them on another site debunking Kennedy conspiracy theories, moon landing conspiracy theories and UFO sightings and not doing any good for themselves, no chance for advancement.

I told them if they'd come over here and get someone to tell them how to win the lottery I'd give them ten percent of the take of everything under a million dollars and 3% of everything over a million of everything I win from whatever they can provoke someone to tell them how to win it.

Those boys have worked hard at their jobs and I personally think they've done a good job and deserve a round of applause.

They're just trying to better themselves.

LOL. Alright! That explains it all.

Smart thinking!

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
                      Member #93947
                      July 10, 2010
                      2180 Posts
                      Posted: April 17, 2011, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

The forums here exist in a hope that some means of predicting future lottery draws is possible.  Within those forums the threads split off into groupings concerning statistical approaches, results of past draws, math calculations and countless other and sometimes undefined methods.

If a successful lottery system showed itself on one of those forums how would success be defined?  Would an occasional accurate prediction qualify it as successful?  Would the 'system' need to be subject to replication from one lottery to another?  One draw to another?

Suppose the system backtested so accurately that every past draw could be accurately predicted but the system was incapable of predicting future draws.  Could that system be described as successful?

Well Joey, it looks like it's time for a reboot here too!

I must have really hit a nerve this time, as the Hornets are swarming!

Unfortunately, the ROI of another can of bug spray does not look encouraging.

Do you REALLY want to know what a lottery system is, and what distinguishes it from guesses, dreams, and quick picks, or was that just a catchy Topic title?

Are you sure your remote situation is in TX, or are you suffering from Cabin Fever and delirious in the Pine Barrens?

United States
                        Member #105312
                        January 29, 2011
                        435 Posts
                        Posted: April 17, 2011, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

Well Joey, it looks like it's time for a reboot here too!

I must have really hit a nerve this time, as the Hornets are swarming!

Unfortunately, the ROI of another can of bug spray does not look encouraging.

Do you REALLY want to know what a lottery system is, and what distinguishes it from guesses, dreams, and quick picks, or was that just a catchy Topic title?

Are you sure your remote situation is in TX, or are you suffering from Cabin Fever and delirious in the Pine Barrens?

Jimmy:  I don't know what you're unhappy about.  You're still here at LP and there are still hoards of prople using the site who need protecting from not being as smart as you.  There are all those astrology people on the mystical site you and the other guy can debunk, along with dream numbers and I-don't-know-what-all.

You've done a good job on this thread and I'm giving you a pat on the back without you even having to pay me for doing it.  But 3% of nothing is still nothing.

That's why this is the math forum.

Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #32652
                          February 14, 2006
                          7297 Posts
                          Posted: April 17, 2011, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

Because after you found out you can't win a gun and flame thrower fight/debate bringing a bucket of snowballs, you decided to debate claims and remarks never made.

"You say BobP's book is "reasonably" priced."

Thousands of players spend $2 a month buying the Lottery Bible and who knows how much is spent on Dream books. Comparatively, I'd say Bob's book is under priced at $2.50.

"And I also fully understand that the mere existence of this web page in no way proves there is any ROYALTY money changing hands."

Only you, the IRS, or maybe Bob's wife really cares if there are any royalties.

"Have you ever read Don Catlin's appraisal of Gail Howard?"

Never heard of him!

If I want an appraisal of College basketball recruiting, I'll ask John Calipari and not some division III coach I never heard of.

Kentucky
                            United States
                            Member #32652
                            February 14, 2006
                            7297 Posts
                            Posted: April 17, 2011, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

Jimmy:  I don't know what you're unhappy about.  You're still here at LP and there are still hoards of prople using the site who need protecting from not being as smart as you.  There are all those astrology people on the mystical site you and the other guy can debunk, along with dream numbers and I-don't-know-what-all.

You've done a good job on this thread and I'm giving you a pat on the back without you even having to pay me for doing it.  But 3% of nothing is still nothing.

That's why this is the math forum.

"That's why this is the math forum."

That's why I wrongly assume every time I give mathematical evidence why a certain type of system play has a mathematical edge over a like number of QPs, I'll get a mathematical reason that shows my error or proves me wrong. Demands of proof a mathematically designed wheel available to anyone works as intended or let's have a contest against it versus imaginary play money QPs has no business in a Mathematics forum.

I've never understood the big deal about a system beating chance by 11 to 1 because I did the math. Any old harness racing system player should know the profit margin is about the same as when he bet $4 on an Even money horse and his profit was enough to buy a hot dog.

I Agree! with you, Josephus!

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
                              light on my feet
                              United States
                              Member #356
                              May 20, 2002
                              2744 Posts
                              Posted: April 18, 2011, 12:51 am - IP Logged

i could care less what people do as far as the methodology they use in pursuing the lottery.

if it bothered me that much,  i would be in here everyday,  in pretty much every forum.

what does get my attention,  is when someone sells the impression they can do any better than any other methodology, and occasionally it deserves a "spotlight"

and that's not true,   not in any observable form,  because no one is willing to actually demonstrate "it does"

that at least deserves a question mark,  because it possibly sells false hope.

arrogance coupled with an "it's a sure thing",  that requires a little more stringent opposition to reveal whether they can,  or can't.

i am satisfied with the ongoing point i made in this thread,  that when it gets down to it,  everyone scatters to the farthest corner of the room once they have been presented with the opportunity to show that it actually does.

cry foul all you want that "no one has to prove it",  it doesn't change the fact that you all run FROM that opportunity.

the truth stage in life welcomes any chance to showcase it's "truth".

it certainly doesn't run in the opposite direction,  nor does it claim a case of stagefright,  nor does it call in sick.

given the amount of arrogance,  insinuated sidedoor on the sly claims, the crying foul angle,  and the dizzying excuses......i find it mildly amusing you still say "you can".

only mildly amusing,   because it's sad to watch you guys defend an indefensible situation.

the only way you CAN defend it......is if you could demonstrate it.

consistently refusing to do it,  says more than 43 pages of posts,  and 9 years +  of observed "claims" ever could.

it only demonstrates you can't.

don't blame guys like me.....you guys are the ones that keep telling people "you can".

running in the opposite direction doesn't make your case for you.

there is enough arrogance just in this thread that if it was true,  can do justice would have rode into town, and put it all to rest right on main street.

i even offered up my zip code on LP for the taking,  and we all know if someone could have just based on that,  someone would have.

can you imagine the h5's PM's that person would get?

i proved my point

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

Page 43 of 62