Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is a lottery system? What distinguishes a lottery system from guesses, dreams and quick picks?

Topic closed. 918 replies. Last post 6 years ago by mayhem.

Page 46 of 62
PrintE-mailLink
Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
Indiana
United States
Member #48725
January 7, 2007
1953 Posts
Posted: April 19, 2011, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

Just about there you guys. I'll be posting predictions for Kentucky's Pick 3 Evening drawing tonight. I'm not really expecting jaw dropping results because I've only converted 1 of my filters so far.

Gonna win.Big Smile

ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
    Denver, Co
    United States
    Member #103046
    December 29, 2010
    546 Posts
    Posted: April 19, 2011, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

Good luck with your system and picks Guru  Thumbs Up

Give someone a fish and feed them for a day. Teach them to use the internet and they won't bother you for weeks. 

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
      light on my feet
      United States
      Member #356
      May 20, 2002
      2744 Posts
      Posted: April 19, 2011, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

Just to set the record straight:

This wasn't the first time he chickened out.  EVERY proposal by the "system pick guys" has been rejected.  He has chickened out over and over.

I don't care how many sentences he starts with lower case letters, I don't care how many misspelled words he uses, I don't care how many times he repeats that he never chickened out - he has.  EVERY proposal.  He hasn't done one single test following the rules the "system pick guys" setup. 

They're here in black and white, he can check back to see that he chickened out - but I am sure in his heart he already knows, being he is such an upright guy. 

The odd thing is there are 100s if not 1000s of people that are really pushing their system picks and they are not in this thread.  There are people that think tic-tac-toe is a money maker.  You can find many varieties and they insist on continuing to post them   The wildest push here is that RL said he made a profit for his efforts.  No one here, in this thread, insists that their system outperforms QPs and will do so for anyone using it. 

Rediculous Ridiculous as he would say!

you are going to "set the record straight"? 

you must have graduated summa cum loudly from the stevie wonder / marlee matlin school "law",  if you believe that.

first of all,  your a no show on this thread until your ego lies to you that you can 'best me' in the integrity game,  then because you listen to it and crawl out from under your rock just long enough to lie to the reading audience about what i "haven't done".

if that's your game,  that you have to resort to lying about your opposition,  God help you when the real meat and potatoes of life comes across your table.

is this anonymous internet?  yes, but to resort to lying about someone so easily doesn't exactly forecast "success" for your future.

remember when you stated in another thread you "couldn't understand" what i was saying because of my lack of handling the english language,  so that  meant WHAT i was saying was indecipherable?        (laughing)

yeah,  that was another in a long line of  integrity gems of yours.

pathetic,  that just because you don't like polar opposition,  that you would dwell on the 2nd rung from the bottom.

be that as it may,  i will be glad to emabarrass you once again.

the whole truth  is that "you guys" attempted to change the straight up integrity  version of the mano a mano with your dizzying excuse semantics,  so you could slither out of it.

see anybody ponying up TO make it happen?

how about you?

like your lame excuse that my "picks" can't be trusted as being from a random source.

truth is,  whenever i countered the wussification of "you guys" to pull you back into integrity land by offering even todd to do it,  "you guys" wussed out,  not me.

at every turn i was willing to work to make it integrity laden,  and "you guys" are the ones that wussed,  not me.

look at amerikan's rant.   he came after me,  then backed out after i showed him "i would".

straight up no politically correct wrangling.....your a liar truecritic.

i know enough about the english language to know the word "liar" is plural,  as in continous non conscience repeatable behavior.    you fit that description,  because this is but another "pearl", in your plastic pearl necklace.

i don't run from integrity showdowns,  because i don't need to.   i run TO THEM.

if you wanna sell the notion to the reading audience that i am dumb enough to fall for a one time / possibly get lucky wussified pot shot of a "challenge",  you go ahead and high five yourself.

i worked to make it LONG TERM,  because long term is definitive. 

stack attempted to pull another sidedoor slimeball move by coaxing me into a lucky one shot what if,  hoping he could be "the one" to get me to leave LP.

your the one that has to lie to yourself your coming from a place of strength.

while we have you out from under your rock,  quit lying and let's see you back it up...

create the challenge,  so then you can say i "never did".

maybe you can explain the phenomenom of why people like you take their shot,  and then crawl back into the shadows,  and i am still right here?

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

light on my feet
        United States
        Member #356
        May 20, 2002
        2744 Posts
        Posted: April 19, 2011, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

LOL, what makes this sad is this 'mano a mano' he's been demanding is not someone elses proposal, it's his own. He's the one who demanded the 'mano a mano', not just once, but several times. But where is the platform to accept? What are the rules and guidelines? What games and for how long? What are the criteria to determine 'the winner'? 

If he's serious about challenging the system players on LP, I am sure he'll set it up and invite the system players to participate. But, I'm not doing it for him, this is his challenge, his 'mano a mano'.

it's the "proposal" i needed to make, once you guys crossed the line from a civilized discussion of polar opposite opinions,  into arrogant land.

certainly not all systems players deserve the "prove it" radar,  just the ones that talk trash likes it's a fact,  and think they can take pot shots at me just because they don't like their position sliced open.

truth is,   "you guys" bring it on yourself.

i don't do this for kicks and giggles.   i do it ONLY when i have to,  when "you guys" get a severe case of runamokitis.

then i do it,  just to demonstrate......you don't

go find someone who HAS been acting civilized,  and see if they are on my radar.

it's simple,  make some sort of claim based in arrogance,  and i pull out the prove it microscope.

i must be preety good at it,  considering all the "takers" that have acted arrogant,  and how they are fighting amongst themselves to go to the front of the line.

what's really happening?

"you guys" are pushing each other to the front of the line. 

"you do it.  no YOU do it,  i don't want to"

says alot about the ongoing display of arrogance in here

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7314 Posts
          Posted: April 19, 2011, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Just to set the record straight:

This wasn't the first time he chickened out.  EVERY proposal by the "system pick guys" has been rejected.  He has chickened out over and over.

I don't care how many sentences he starts with lower case letters, I don't care how many misspelled words he uses, I don't care how many times he repeats that he never chickened out - he has.  EVERY proposal.  He hasn't done one single test following the rules the "system pick guys" setup. 

They're here in black and white, he can check back to see that he chickened out - but I am sure in his heart he already knows, being he is such an upright guy. 

The odd thing is there are 100s if not 1000s of people that are really pushing their system picks and they are not in this thread.  There are people that think tic-tac-toe is a money maker.  You can find many varieties and they insist on continuing to post them   The wildest push here is that RL said he made a profit for his efforts.  No one here, in this thread, insists that their system outperforms QPs and will do so for anyone using it. 

Rediculous Ridiculous as he would say!

"This wasn't the first time he chickened out."

VD calls them QPs even when the discussion is about purchased SPs vs.purchased QPs, but when his challenges are met he puts on his San Diego chicken suit and pretends "any RNG is the same as purchased QPs". We have other LP members reading this thread so when VD demanded proof that a mathematically designed wheel functioned as intended, I gave easy to follow instructions for anyone to see. When he still wanted proof by way of a useless contest, I upped the steaks and that when his yellow feathers really started flying.

VD is more like a chicken troll/toy that adds nothing worthwhile to the topic that some posters like to feed and play with once in awhile. He wants to believe that he is "saving" someone from buying a system he can't comprehend.

"Rediculous Ridiculous as he would say!"

And that's another reason why VD gets zero credibility from anyone except Jimmy.

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7314 Posts
            Posted: April 19, 2011, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

Just about there you guys. I'll be posting predictions for Kentucky's Pick 3 Evening drawing tonight. I'm not really expecting jaw dropping results because I've only converted 1 of my filters so far.

Take your time, they have two more drawings tomorrow!

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7314 Posts
              Posted: April 19, 2011, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

My thinking would have to be on holiday to consider RNG picks the same as Quick Picks.

Toys are fun but neither Woody or Buzz have added one thing that distinguishes systems from QPs to the discussion.

Woody believes systems can be tested against any old RNG picks and swears on the Bible that they will be exactly like the QPs he never bought. Or at least that's what it looked like because his posts look very little like the English language.

Buzz believes nothing short of 150 million tests using a simulated lottery will prove anything and believe it's impossible for anyone to show a profit playing any lottery game because after years of research his harness horse system only gave him enough money to split a hot dog with his friend. He was recently seen attacking a $2.50 "how to play the lottery" book because it cost less than the hot dog by making an imaginary claim the author promised untold wealth to the readers.

Maybe it's time to stop pulling the string on the back of their necks.

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7314 Posts
                Posted: April 19, 2011, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

my "vision" (unfortunately for you) starts out at 20/20 when it comes to the ethical arena's of life.

it gets "narrower" down the snellen scale of things,  when guys like you attempt to slither "truth" in a side door.

such as your (another) ongoing "example" above.

like i said,  "you guys" automatically think i am going to play this mano a mano they way that you do,  via the ethical fudge-ation of the "intial",  but nope,  vision isn't about to auction his 9 year display of integrity just to "win".

i don't have to.  QP's have an equal chance right out of the starting gate.

you wish i would lie,  that i didn't extract my QP's from the LP RNG,  that way you could feel "better" about your etchical voyage.

sorry,  but vision orders his ethics straight up, and doesn't HAVE to lie his way to the finish line.

it's a nasty display by you stack,  that your game is so weak,  that you have no other choice now but to lie about what i would do.

that move is far beyond what we are discussing here,  that you purposefully lie about another persons character without just cause.

it demonstrates again, the underhanded individual that you are.

i told you that you cannot run with that as an excuse "not to",  because todd could do it (since you tell others i would lie about it),  or someone else can facillitate a fair match based in ethical quality,  that gives the QP's thier mano a mano due.

at LP,  your nothing but a purveayor of excuses,  who has attention issues so bad,  you don't even realize you emabarrass yourself with every consecutive excuse.

you may be good at math,  but ethics is where the real game of life is played.

give yourself an "F" for the class

"i told you that you cannot run with that as an excuse "not to",  because todd could do it"

Why would Todd fill in for me because I won't run with an excuse, even if he could?

Can't really comment on the rest of your post because what I could read made even less sense. Now that I'm fully satisfied your reading comprehension is nonexistent because you can't understand the topic, I won't ask you again to identify the ten lines of MM numbers so you could explain what distinguishes a SP from a QP and a RNG.

Indiana
                  United States
                  Member #48725
                  January 7, 2007
                  1953 Posts
                  Posted: April 19, 2011, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

Ok guys. I posted my predictions for Kentucky's Pick 3 evening draw tonight. Here are the numbers:

2-4-3
                  4-6-5
                  5-0-6
                  2-0-7
                  8-2-1
                  4-4-6
                  6-7-7
                  7-4-2
                  7-4-8
                  5-5-0

I ran the program with the filter being rather conservative. I'm gonna test the waters a little bit before tightening things down. Remember, the system is targeting box hits, not straight. Kentucky does have 50 cent wagers, so you can play the above numbers for $5, for those of you in Kentucky looking for numbers to play. Good luck everyone.Thumbs Up

Gonna win.Big Smile

Denver, Co
                    United States
                    Member #103046
                    December 29, 2010
                    546 Posts
                    Posted: April 19, 2011, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

Guru, you might want to run a set of random picks as well just to compare how your picks stand up against randoms. I've been doing that in the pick 5 game I play...if I play 50 lines from my system, I'll run 50 random lines and then compare the outcome. It's been quite encouraging so far.

Give someone a fish and feed them for a day. Teach them to use the internet and they won't bother you for weeks. 

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #32652
                      February 14, 2006
                      7314 Posts
                      Posted: April 19, 2011, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Ok guys. I posted my predictions for Kentucky's Pick 3 evening draw tonight. Here are the numbers:

2-4-3
                      4-6-5
                      5-0-6
                      2-0-7
                      8-2-1
                      4-4-6
                      6-7-7
                      7-4-2
                      7-4-8
                      5-5-0

I ran the program with the filter being rather conservative. I'm gonna test the waters a little bit before tightening things down. Remember, the system is targeting box hits, not straight. Kentucky does have 50 cent wagers, so you can play the above numbers for $5, for those of you in Kentucky looking for numbers to play. Good luck everyone.Thumbs Up

What type of filters did you use?

Indiana
                        United States
                        Member #48725
                        January 7, 2007
                        1953 Posts
                        Posted: April 19, 2011, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

What type of filters did you use?

They see if the set as whole meets certain criteria that I've come up with.

Gonna win.Big Smile

light on my feet
                          United States
                          Member #356
                          May 20, 2002
                          2744 Posts
                          Posted: April 19, 2011, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

"This wasn't the first time he chickened out."

VD calls them QPs even when the discussion is about purchased SPs vs.purchased QPs, but when his challenges are met he puts on his San Diego chicken suit and pretends "any RNG is the same as purchased QPs". We have other LP members reading this thread so when VD demanded proof that a mathematically designed wheel functioned as intended, I gave easy to follow instructions for anyone to see. When he still wanted proof by way of a useless contest, I upped the steaks and that when his yellow feathers really started flying.

VD is more like a chicken troll/toy that adds nothing worthwhile to the topic that some posters like to feed and play with once in awhile. He wants to believe that he is "saving" someone from buying a system he can't comprehend.

"Rediculous Ridiculous as he would say!"

And that's another reason why VD gets zero credibility from anyone except Jimmy.

"VD calls them QPs even when the discussion is about purchased SPs vs.purchased QPs"

well that's another lie.   being slimey is a comfortable zip code for stack now.

it was never about "purchased" anything,  you just tried that underhanded tactic to slither away from the challenge.

i told you money didn't have to enter the equation to make it legit,  and demonstrated several times how we could without the "purchase factor",  and still have a totally fair scenario.   you ran from that.

then when i called you on it (that i would purchase my QP's),   you ran from that.

you lie for sport now,  and think we are all dumb enough to buy your underhanded senmantics game

"so when VD demanded proof that a mathematically designed wheel functioned as intended, I gave easy to follow instructions for anyone to see".

the only thing i "demanded" was that you demonstrate your claim that they can produce better "results" than QP's by actually putting them UP against QP's over time to prove you were blowing smoke.    you ran from that.

" When he still wanted proof by way of a useless contest, I upped the steaks and that when his yellow feathers really started flying'

that's a lying joke.  i am still here begging you to do it,    but all stack can do is cry to the thin air poleece that "he can".

i called your bluff on your "raise",  and you wussed out

"that's another reason why VD gets zero credibility from anyone except Jimmy".

if you think by "credibility" that i need to be like you in order to BE "credible"?   ...... i would rather be "the only one"

it's a joke when people have to lie,  to tell themselves they are on the right side of the fence

bring it stack,  just like i invited you to do in other threads,  and you wussed out in all of those

Denver, Co
                            United States
                            Member #103046
                            December 29, 2010
                            546 Posts
                            Posted: April 19, 2011, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

2-4-3
                            4-6-5
                            5-0-6
                            2-0-7
                            8-2-1
                            4-4-6
                            6-7-7
                            7-4-2
                            7-4-8
                            5-5-0

Good luck, I hope your system and predictions do as well for you as mine did for me tonite in Cash 5.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              22939 Posts
                              Posted: April 19, 2011, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

Toys are fun but neither Woody or Buzz have added one thing that distinguishes systems from QPs to the discussion.

Woody believes systems can be tested against any old RNG picks and swears on the Bible that they will be exactly like the QPs he never bought. Or at least that's what it looked like because his posts look very little like the English language.

Buzz believes nothing short of 150 million tests using a simulated lottery will prove anything and believe it's impossible for anyone to show a profit playing any lottery game because after years of research his harness horse system only gave him enough money to split a hot dog with his friend. He was recently seen attacking a $2.50 "how to play the lottery" book because it cost less than the hot dog by making an imaginary claim the author promised untold wealth to the readers.

Maybe it's time to stop pulling the string on the back of their necks.

lol!

I don't know what is going on over here but every blasted time I come, I feel like shooting myself.

But thank you Stack for posting that, I get out alive tonight on a good laugh alone. That was funny!!

Woody and Buzz! LOL

Page 46 of 62