Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is a lottery system? What distinguishes a lottery system from guesses, dreams and quick picks?

Topic closed. 918 replies. Last post 6 years ago by mayhem.

Page 51 of 62
PrintE-mailLink
mayhem's avatar - 142g5yd
Fort Worth, TX
United States
Member #106060
February 11, 2011
188 Posts
Posted: April 24, 2011, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Thankfullly winning the lottery is easier than going through this thread. 

Much too much estrogen here and that is saying something coming from a guy who really likes the "carpet" so to speak...

How you do anything is how you do everything.

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
    light on my feet
    United States
    Member #356
    May 20, 2002
    2744 Posts
    Posted: April 24, 2011, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

VD: "as far as what i said about your no money simulation,  it's exactly what you were implying......asking jimmy to run a "simulation".    

It's was established long ago your ignorance of math is astounding yet you just can't stop proving it.

Jimmy's random simulation would show the edge on pick-3 games paying $500 to $1 is 50% whether he runs it for 1 random simulated drawing with 150 million $1 bets or for 150 million random simulated drawings with one $1 bet. There are many other ways to prove the 50% edge but that topic was about simulations.

The edge proves when the PA pick-3 game had ticket sales of over $37 million in their last fiscal year, they paid out over $18 million to the winners. Jimmy has said many times it's impossible for any pick-3 system to show a profit over time and I was simply asking him, if that was true, who got the over $18 million that was paid out'

VD: "who was gonna put up the $100,000?" 

It was "put up" by the PA daily pick-3 lottery players in the fiscal year 2010. The about "$100,000 daily average wager" I referred to can be found by doing simple fourth grade math without using pencil and paper or fingers and toes. (hint: there are 365 drawings a year)

VD: "you have (underhandedly) many times over by your little sneaky sidedoor assertions disguised as "fact"."

Now you're asking me to prove I never said a system would beat QPs or demanding "proof of a negative". You really are tool because even after being told why proving a negative demands are intellectually incompetent, you still demand proof.

I'll bet you won many "I can prove I'm dumber" debates!

what's pathetic on your part is how you "critiqued" my lack of handling the english language,  including my limited comprehension skills,  and even I could tell you threw out a simulation with no money proposition to jimmy,  and then bagged on jimmy because jimmy wouldn't come to the table.

to jimmy.   not jimmy to you

then to add insult to your own personal injury,  i made the integrity observation that even you wouldn't put your money on black........on the implied "sure thing".   ($100,000 for a guaranteed $35,000,000)

anyone that remotely takes you serious,  does so at their integrity peril.

the problem is you have collectively and underhandedly attempted to piece together your mission to sell it to others that SP's are superior over QP's in the profit arena.

you are lying to the mute button if you think you are going to sell yourself as anything short of that attempt.

fine.  make it,  but be willing to stand behind it when you do.

trouble is,  you can't back it up,  and now your ego thinks it's gonna blame me.

congrats on getting other people to spill their integrity over defending what you started.

the truth remains.....you made the statement about the $100,000 for sure bagging $35,000,000 .....and you are running in the other direction of the loan officer.

"I'll bet you won many "I can prove I'm dumber" debates!"

this is going to hurt,  but it's necessary.   

how does it feel that you just got bested my someone with a stunted intellect (according to you),  when all i needed to do is provide the stage where you could fall on your own sword in front of everyone?

you don't ever have to be the smartest one in the room,   you just have to stay the course until the end, riding on the back of integrity to the finish line.

kinda like the 2 swimmers in the ocean in shark infested waters.   you don't have to be the fastest swimmer,  just faster than your buddy.......except guys like you WOULD swim faster than your buddy

FYI ,  i am the only one in here standing behind what i believe,  and pushing THAT to the front of stage for the audience to scrutinize.

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

light on my feet
      United States
      Member #356
      May 20, 2002
      2744 Posts
      Posted: April 24, 2011, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

I'm not quite sure what Jimmy and VD's arguments are. More than once VD made the argument that no one could manipulate the outcome of a random event. Well, duh. I don't know who he was addressing because I've seen no such claim, and I highly doubt that any serious and reasonable lottery player would actually believe that anyone or any system could actually change the outcome of a draw.

I think the best that one can claim is that their system is somehow helping them gain an edge over QP's or random #'s, that it is bettering their odds by eliminating numbers or combinations that may not appear in the next draw, or perhaps identifying numbers that could appear in the next draw. And if they hit a jackpot while doing so, or if they're getting back more money than they did with quickpicks, then that's really all that matters. System play is not perfect, but obviously good enough for serious players to continue as well as improve what they're doing.

Is there 'proof' that system play is better than quickpicks? Personally, I think there is plenty of proof all over Lottery Post. There was more than enough to inspire me to start system play, and my own results have given me enough reason to continue.

And neither Jimmy nor VD have provided any 'proof' or reason why anyone should abandon system play and go back to quickpicks.

"Is there 'proof' that system play is better than quickpicks? Personally, I think there is plenty of proof all over Lottery Post".

ahhhh there is the little nugget as to why i do what i do in here.

"I think there is plenty of proof"...       "think" and "proof".    two of the many key words that wishful thinkers will throw their hopes on,  without     even worrying about your ability to qualify the rest    ------>  "all over Lottery Post".

and that is where i come in with "ok,  and where can you find that in consistent / repeatability form where anyone can truthfully say someone did "for sure" beyond the occasional 'success',   and then claiming they can.

this is what i am getting at,  that systems players insinuate all over lottery post they can edge out QP's,  but when given the perfect stage to demonstrate that's a true statement,   you guys cry foul......"don't make us do that"

"And neither Jimmy nor VD have provided any 'proof' or reason why anyone should abandon system play and go back to quickpicks".

i cannot speak for jimmy,  but you would have to straight lie to yourself and everyone else in this thread if you imply i "haven't".

i am the only one still standing on the stage begging for it to happen.

are you asking me to get a terminal case of jerkitis,  and go around to each and every forum looking a for a SP vs QP wrestling match?     because i won't do that.    causiing trouble for sport undermines  my integrity.

i never ever stated anyone needed to abandon anything,   while demanding they convert solely to QP

i could care less.   the only thing i have done is slide the microscope over you guys when you say systems provide an edge (or whatever interchangeable semantics you guys use at the moment),   to prove that's not true.

you feliciously stated again i haven't proved anything,  when i am right here waiting for that chance.

i have never ran from that chance once in this thread,  or in 9 years at LP.

since you accused me of it,   why don't you step up?

it's not me that pushes their chest out,  then promptly turns in the other direction

i am right here

light on my feet
        United States
        Member #356
        May 20, 2002
        2744 Posts
        Posted: April 24, 2011, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

"Their is something telling me, you are hoping someone will post a system, that really does work, so you can use it."

You make a good point with this. Lets take a hypothetical situation:

---

I win Hoosier Lotto with numbers generated by my system.

VisionDude: Well that was only 1 time. We don't really know if that was the system or just plain luck.

I win Hoosier Lotto a second time. And despite being a jackpot game with odds of 1 in 12,271,512...

VisionDude: That was only 2 times. We don't know if it was the system or just extreme luck.

I win the Hoosier Lotto a third time. Wild idea, but...

VisionDude: Well if your system REALLY works, then ANYBODY should be able to use it. WHY don't you post it so others can verify it works.

---

This is despite the fact that not all systems use fixed variables. Some do indeed rely on the player's discretion to a certain extent. To VisionDude, 1, 2, or 3 wins just ain't enough, even if it's 1, 2, or 3 jackpot wins.

(1) it is luck ...................until you can demonstrate consistent repeatability.    that's an ethical fact.

thanks for lying about me twice in one post, guru.

"if"  you had one it once,  you would have got my attention.

since you haven't even come close to the first time,  the "second time" would have garnered the microscope WHILE leading credibility to your claims.   but since you haven't even sniffed it,  it's plain emabarrasiing even hypothesizing over it.

we don't even need to discuss "the third time"

we had a civility between us until you pulled this boneheaded move.

if there is anything that speaks volumns about the ethical aspects of what you guys pursue,  it's when you lay in the gutter,  and purposefully lie about your polar opposite just because you don't like them.

now the "can't's"  are playing gutterball.    that bodes well for who they say they are.

you have never witnessed me change my ethics in 9 years,  and you know i only will ever play 1QP,  so it was completely disappointing to see you now numbered with the "can'ts" in that fashion.

your just another one that isn't smart enough to realize you just sold your own integrity,  while attempting to auction mine off.

you seperated yourself before,  now you just threw yourself on the pile

H5

ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
          Denver, Co
          United States
          Member #103046
          December 29, 2010
          546 Posts
          Posted: April 24, 2011, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

"i could care less.   the only thing i have done is slide the microscope over you guys when you say systems provide an edge (or whatever interchangeable semantics you guys use at the moment),   to prove that's not true."

You're microscope must need a new lens because you haven't proven anything. As for what's true, all I need are those two columns in my little black notebook (some of which I've already shared), and as long as the left column continues to have considerably higher $$ than the right column, then that's all I need to tell me what's true about system vs qp's. 

Give someone a fish and feed them for a day. Teach them to use the internet and they won't bother you for weeks. 

light on my feet
            United States
            Member #356
            May 20, 2002
            2744 Posts
            Posted: April 24, 2011, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

"i could care less.   the only thing i have done is slide the microscope over you guys when you say systems provide an edge (or whatever interchangeable semantics you guys use at the moment),   to prove that's not true."

You're microscope must need a new lens because you haven't proven anything. As for what's true, all I need are those two columns in my little black notebook (some of which I've already shared), and as long as the left column continues to have considerably higher $$ than the right column, then that's all I need to tell me what's true about system vs qp's. 

you should stop saying "you haven't" when,  i specifically gave you a chance in my last post at 9:28pm.

when you can answer the bell yourself,  THEN you can quit whining about what's going on in here.

if you are going to complain about it ......do something about it yourself

if you are only "concerned" about the pluses and minuses of your personal effort,  i have no dog in that fight.

but when you stick your neck out "concerned" about some inequity,  there is only one reason a man does that,  then turns away .............and asks other people  to do it for him.

i am right here waiting for someone to belly up. 

all i have to do is a couple of clicks back and forth from the LP GENERATOR,   so don't lie i "haven't", when i am 100% willing

the only reason i "haven't"......is you guys are too schicken.

what,  you want me to waste a bunch of money on system software,  run "numbers" thru it,  then post them against the LP RNG?

if you are afraid to do it,  go PM someone else and push them into shark infested waters.

me?   ------->  i am right here waiting

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
              Texas
              United States
              Member #55889
              October 23, 2007
              5600 Posts
              Posted: April 24, 2011, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

"Is there 'proof' that system play is better than quickpicks? Personally, I think there is plenty of proof all over Lottery Post".

ahhhh there is the little nugget as to why i do what i do in here.

"I think there is plenty of proof"...       "think" and "proof".    two of the many key words that wishful thinkers will throw their hopes on,  without     even worrying about your ability to qualify the rest    ------>  "all over Lottery Post".

and that is where i come in with "ok,  and where can you find that in consistent / repeatability form where anyone can truthfully say someone did "for sure" beyond the occasional 'success',   and then claiming they can.

this is what i am getting at,  that systems players insinuate all over lottery post they can edge out QP's,  but when given the perfect stage to demonstrate that's a true statement,   you guys cry foul......"don't make us do that"

"And neither Jimmy nor VD have provided any 'proof' or reason why anyone should abandon system play and go back to quickpicks".

i cannot speak for jimmy,  but you would have to straight lie to yourself and everyone else in this thread if you imply i "haven't".

i am the only one still standing on the stage begging for it to happen.

are you asking me to get a terminal case of jerkitis,  and go around to each and every forum looking a for a SP vs QP wrestling match?     because i won't do that.    causiing trouble for sport undermines  my integrity.

i never ever stated anyone needed to abandon anything,   while demanding they convert solely to QP

i could care less.   the only thing i have done is slide the microscope over you guys when you say systems provide an edge (or whatever interchangeable semantics you guys use at the moment),   to prove that's not true.

you feliciously stated again i haven't proved anything,  when i am right here waiting for that chance.

i have never ran from that chance once in this thread,  or in 9 years at LP.

since you accused me of it,   why don't you step up?

it's not me that pushes their chest out,  then promptly turns in the other direction

i am right here

I don't even care if QP's are better than SP's. I would be happy to win either way.

In reading all these posts, there is ONE thing that has stood out to me.

VD, all you talk about is "I" this, and "I" that, "my integrity" this "my integrity" that. Good lord man, you have an ego the size of the sun. When someone yaps on and on about how great he or she is, well, that's usually an indication of the exact opposite.

Fact is, you and jimboo say ya'll are trying to save everyone on LP from whoever aren't really saving anyone, because most people can see right through your nonsense.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

light on my feet
                United States
                Member #356
                May 20, 2002
                2744 Posts
                Posted: April 24, 2011, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

right now,  my position is solidly in the lead,  which grants me a larger slice of the pie in the ethics race in this thread.

why is that statement true,  if it is at all?

because i am still the only one who is willing to put my hypothesis where his "ethics" are.

everyone else steps up to the plate,  ignores the scouting reports,  and see's the pitcher really has a 105 mile an hour accurate fastball,  then turns and heads for the dugout while telling their teamates.... "no YOU step in that batter's box.  i don't want any part of that action".

but of course everyone "claims" they are the best fastball hitter in the league.

it cost alot of money to go to a game these days,  and the "fans" deserve to see someone with enough guts actually stay in the batters box,  and smash one over the fence.

seems only fair,  given the trash talk in the locker room

trash talkers get booted back to the minors when their batting avg doesn't match their bravado.

no one has a trash-talker-signed-autograph-picture over their fireplace,  who couldn't deliver.

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7310 Posts
                  Posted: April 24, 2011, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

VD: "what's pathetic on your part is how you "critiqued" my lack of handling the english language,  including my limited comprehension skills,  and even I could tell you threw out a simulation with no money proposition to jimmy,  "

Nobody can be this stupid.

Jimmy creates a simulated lottery with whatever type of simulated wagers Jimmy uses. They are entered into a program on his computer and the results can be analyzed. Everybody in World but you knows no real money is wagered. A pick-3 simulation would show the lotteries have a 50% edge and everybody but you understands when the PA Lottery had ticket sales of over $37 million for the fiscal year 2010, 50% of the sales were paid out to the winners.

ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
                    Denver, Co
                    United States
                    Member #103046
                    December 29, 2010
                    546 Posts
                    Posted: April 24, 2011, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

right now,  my position is solidly in the lead,  which grants me a larger slice of the pie in the ethics race in this thread.

because i am still the only one who is willing to put my hypothesis where his "ethics" are.

everyone else steps up to the plate,  ignores the scouting reports,  and see's the pitcher really has a 105 mile an hour accurate fastball,  then turns and heads for the dugout while telling their teamates.... "no YOU step in that batter's box.  i don't want any part of that action".

but of course everyone "claims" they are the best fastball hitter in the league.

it cost alot of money to go to a game these days,  and the "fans" deserve to see someone with enough guts actually stay in the batters box,  and smash one over the fence.

trash talkers get booted back to the minors when their batting avg doesn't match their bravado.

no one has a trash-talker-signed-autograph-picture over their fireplace,  who couldn't deliver.

Give someone a fish and feed them for a day. Teach them to use the internet and they won't bother you for weeks. 

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                      ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                      United States
                      Member #4924
                      June 3, 2004
                      5896 Posts
                      Posted: April 25, 2011, 5:53 am - IP Logged

OK, VD, you are at bat. Is he using a system? http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/229601/2033718

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
                        mississippi
                        United States
                        Member #34478
                        March 3, 2006
                        5903 Posts
                        Posted: April 25, 2011, 7:40 am - IP Logged

I can answer that..YES..I AM USING MY OWN SYSTEM...but I have studied RANDOM over 20 years and had to engineer NUMEROUS SOLUTIONS TO QUITE A FEW numerical obstacles that presented itself in my research..and some of those numerical problems took me several years to find a solution for...

SINCE I have read a little bit in this thread about QUICK PICS AND PLAYER SYSTEMS, let me shed a little TRUTHFUL LIGHT on the subject..and I hope that at least some of you has the IQ capacity to understand what I am about to explain to you AGAIN..I have explained this time after time, after time after time..but there is always some new people who will show up at LP that , for some reason or another the subject matter is far above their head they JUST DONT UNDERSTAND!!!!!

HERE IS POWERBALLS explanation of their winners..now CLEAR YOUR HEAD and read it VERY SLOWLY so it will sink in ok...!!!!

WHICH HAS THE BETTER CHANCE OF WINNING: COMPUTER PICKS OR PLAYER PICKS?

About 70% to 80% of purchases are computer picks. About 70% to80% of winners are computer picks. Perhaps just one of those weird coincidences?

Now not only is this true...but this is EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT..that is why they are running a 5:1 RATIO BEFORE EVERY DRAWING so just about ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING that you may have found digging through the past data..WILL BE DESTROYED OR CHANGED..there is noway on this earth powerball or mega millions is going to allow ANYONE to find something that is DUE IN THE SHORT TERM, IE, a missing pair, a missing double , 2 even numbers below 20, 2 odd numbers below 20, same above 20 ANYTHING AT ALL..

WHY? if anyone can find anything from past data and EVERYONE HERE AT LP HAS THAT ABILITY by the way...they have to destroy that or they would make LESS MONEY AND THE PLAYERS WOULD BE MAKING MORE MONEY and they are not going to alllow that to happen...NOWAY ON EARTH..

That is why beore they have the drawing they turn the machines on and take 1, 2 , 3, 4, PAYING DRAW, then turn cameras off and THATS RIGHT..they take out another drawing...that is all designed to change RANDOMS NATURAL FLOW..PLAIN AND SIMPLE..and if that little fact right there hasnt sunk into your head yet, you need to switch your studies to bird watching or something

They say its for security , BULLSH$T, the security is what we need from them...not the other way around..and like I have said before..I have played BINGO just about most of my life because my MOM loved it so she took me...NOT ONCE..NOT ONE TIME IN MY WHOLE ENITRE LIFE OF GOING TO PLAY BINGO..have I ever seen a BINGO HOPPER BREAK DOWN..not even one time!!!...they use those pretest draws for ONE PURPOSE AND ONE PUPOSE ONLY..to destroy randoms natural flow so you the player CANT GET A LOCK ON ANYTHING especially anything TO A CERTAIN POSITION...and that is the KEY right there..those numerical locks by position...that can cost them a CHUNK OF CHANGE because that will reduce the number of plays to score a BIG HIT if you know the positioning of numbers..

A little more perspective...we can build a spaceship and send a man to the moon and back and we cant make a ping pong ball machine spit out 5 numbers...give me a break..it would take me ONEDAY in a courtroom with a JUDGE that has IQ of at least 70, and I could prove to him that every lottery on this planet is stealing the public blind...and that is exactly what they are doing..

And oh yeah ..one more thing..I am so good with RANDOM..if I had enough personal data on you or anyone..I could tell you the next time you would need to go to the store for milk and bread, next time you will get sick, next time you will have sex, and I could tell you the temperature of your a$$ sitting in that chair you are in througout the day..because I know exactly how random works..how everybit of it works..but I have studied it enough to solve it..and I had to numerically design my own help to solve problems that arose..and believe me..there are many that has to be solved..when I say I have solved 85 % of finite random..you can just about  bank on it!!!!1

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                          ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                          United States
                          Member #4924
                          June 3, 2004
                          5896 Posts
                          Posted: April 25, 2011, 8:36 am - IP Logged

I can answer that..YES..I AM USING MY OWN SYSTEM...but I have studied RANDOM over 20 years and had to engineer NUMEROUS SOLUTIONS TO QUITE A FEW numerical obstacles that presented itself in my research..and some of those numerical problems took me several years to find a solution for...

SINCE I have read a little bit in this thread about QUICK PICS AND PLAYER SYSTEMS, let me shed a little TRUTHFUL LIGHT on the subject..and I hope that at least some of you has the IQ capacity to understand what I am about to explain to you AGAIN..I have explained this time after time, after time after time..but there is always some new people who will show up at LP that , for some reason or another the subject matter is far above their head they JUST DONT UNDERSTAND!!!!!

HERE IS POWERBALLS explanation of their winners..now CLEAR YOUR HEAD and read it VERY SLOWLY so it will sink in ok...!!!!

WHICH HAS THE BETTER CHANCE OF WINNING: COMPUTER PICKS OR PLAYER PICKS?

About 70% to 80% of purchases are computer picks. About 70% to80% of winners are computer picks. Perhaps just one of those weird coincidences?

Now not only is this true...but this is EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT..that is why they are running a 5:1 RATIO BEFORE EVERY DRAWING so just about ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING that you may have found digging through the past data..WILL BE DESTROYED OR CHANGED..there is noway on this earth powerball or mega millions is going to allow ANYONE to find something that is DUE IN THE SHORT TERM, IE, a missing pair, a missing double , 2 even numbers below 20, 2 odd numbers below 20, same above 20 ANYTHING AT ALL..

WHY? if anyone can find anything from past data and EVERYONE HERE AT LP HAS THAT ABILITY by the way...they have to destroy that or they would make LESS MONEY AND THE PLAYERS WOULD BE MAKING MORE MONEY and they are not going to alllow that to happen...NOWAY ON EARTH..

That is why beore they have the drawing they turn the machines on and take 1, 2 , 3, 4, PAYING DRAW, then turn cameras off and THATS RIGHT..they take out another drawing...that is all designed to change RANDOMS NATURAL FLOW..PLAIN AND SIMPLE..and if that little fact right there hasnt sunk into your head yet, you need to switch your studies to bird watching or something

They say its for security , BULLSH$T, the security is what we need from them...not the other way around..and like I have said before..I have played BINGO just about most of my life because my MOM loved it so she took me...NOT ONCE..NOT ONE TIME IN MY WHOLE ENITRE LIFE OF GOING TO PLAY BINGO..have I ever seen a BINGO HOPPER BREAK DOWN..not even one time!!!...they use those pretest draws for ONE PURPOSE AND ONE PUPOSE ONLY..to destroy randoms natural flow so you the player CANT GET A LOCK ON ANYTHING especially anything TO A CERTAIN POSITION...and that is the KEY right there..those numerical locks by position...that can cost them a CHUNK OF CHANGE because that will reduce the number of plays to score a BIG HIT if you know the positioning of numbers..

A little more perspective...we can build a spaceship and send a man to the moon and back and we cant make a ping pong ball machine spit out 5 numbers...give me a break..it would take me ONEDAY in a courtroom with a JUDGE that has IQ of at least 70, and I could prove to him that every lottery on this planet is stealing the public blind...and that is exactly what they are doing..

And oh yeah ..one more thing..I am so good with RANDOM..if I had enough personal data on you or anyone..I could tell you the next time you would need to go to the store for milk and bread, next time you will get sick, next time you will have sex, and I could tell you the temperature of your a$$ sitting in that chair you are in througout the day..because I know exactly how random works..how everybit of it works..but I have studied it enough to solve it..and I had to numerically design my own help to solve problems that arose..and believe me..there are many that has to be solved..when I say I have solved 85 % of finite random..you can just about  bank on it!!!!1

LB, I believe everything you stated and also seen the results of the Florida thread. Excellent job!!!!

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
                            mississippi
                            United States
                            Member #34478
                            March 3, 2006
                            5903 Posts
                            Posted: April 25, 2011, 9:26 am - IP Logged

LB, I believe everything you stated and also seen the results of the Florida thread. Excellent job!!!!

CarBob..I hope it has helped all of you out..but as I mentioned Random will not run those combos FOREVER..yes some will repeat in the next field for sure..ESPECIALLY IN THE BOX FORM..but random will change or should change most of them out..it was only 21 combos out 210...random has to cycle in those other 189 at some point in time in the future and it will for sure..but time is the key..THE WHEN..it is a rare occurance for random to duplicate the exact same field but I HAVE SEEN IT do it before in testing..

THAT 3 DIGIT FIELD WORKED PRETTY GOOD BUT I am convinced now after testing Kentucky that the 4 digit field is going to work even better..there are 10 dgits..

oxx

1xx

2xx

2xx

4xx

5xx

6xx

7xx

8xx

9xx

each digit carries 100 straights and half that for boxes 55 to be exact..the biggest PROBLEM IS THE 0-9 DIGIT sequence..each state will already have hot digits running..some will be changing their hot to the cold ones..if I run the field and take the hot digits and then RANDOM switched them to cold then it will take longer to run the field..that is why I gave it a 60 day time frame for things to cycle back  around..we all know that each lottery will and does get stuck with digits that seem to show in every draw or every other draw and some will not run for a while..we all have seen where a state will just hide or lose a digit for 2 -3 weeks sometimes..and if that is one of the field numbers, that field will not get a hit for 2-3 weeks..

Past week or so..I have been testing these same fields on pic 4 with the same results but it runs a little slower because there are 10 times the amount of combos in the pic 4 but it does work...

I have come to the conclusion that 0-1-2-3, 0-1-2-4, 0-1-2-5, 0-1-2-6, a stretch on this one, 1-2-3-4, 1-2-3-5, 2-3-4-5, 1-3-4-5, 1-2-4-5..will all be the best fields to run..4-5-6-7, 5-6-7-8 6-7-8-9 are those upper groups and I tend to stay away from them but they are still part of the entire field and still have to run..and it is no secret..I have told everyone time and time again that I time travel through the past to find what is missing but I use a code I designed many years ago to do that, and that is what gives me what I am looking for...it is only here at LP  since I joined LP using Todds MASSIVE DATA BASE that I discovered what each state was doing..or in other words..each state was doing the samething...that is how I managed to design that repeating field..

I am going to wait til June 4th to run anymore fields and they will be available through email only..pic 3 fields or pic 4 fields THAT ACTUALLY WORK by the way..I think I have already proved that to everyone...

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

CT
                              United States
                              Member #60059
                              April 4, 2008
                              856 Posts
                              Posted: April 25, 2011, 10:00 am - IP Logged

First let me state I did not read all 39 pages of posts. A sucessfull system is easy to measure.

One example....

Tickets Bought * Draws played / Winings = Success

Pick 3 Example 1 : Playing 10 different #'s a draw = 8 draws to break even --- 10 * 8 = 80

Pick 3 Example 2 : Playing 10 Same #'s a draw = 500 draws to break even --- 1 * 500 = 500 or 10 *500 = 5000

Example 2 : After 50 draws your # comes in then 5000 - 500 ( Money spent playing ) = 4500 profit

Luck be with you!!!

NOTE: All numbers posted are BOXED and unless otherwise noted.

Page 51 of 62