Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 2:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is a lottery system? What distinguishes a lottery system from guesses, dreams and quick picks?

Topic closed. 918 replies. Last post 6 years ago by mayhem.

Page 55 of 62
PrintE-mailLink
ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
Denver, Co
United States
Member #103046
December 29, 2010
546 Posts
Posted: April 26, 2011, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

How come after 51 pages of dribble, there is no defintion of what a lottery system should do to be deem successful?

And rather than adding more dribble like this post, your definition is......... [                            ]??

Give someone a fish and feed them for a day. Teach them to use the internet and they won't bother you for weeks. 

Denver, Co
    United States
    Member #103046
    December 29, 2010
    546 Posts
    Posted: April 26, 2011, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

Doing good so far!!! Thumbs Up

A few hundred more draws and you might actually get VDs attention!?

Thanks, I hope it gets better. I could care less about VD. I post for the benefit of those who are trying to decide between using a system and going random.

I just started tracking a 6/42 lotto as well, but I'm getting far fewer hits on that, both on the SP and the QP side. The SP is slightly ahead, but it's way too early to tell. And at 2 draws a week, it may take me 3 to 6 months before I have a good feel for it.

Give someone a fish and feed them for a day. Teach them to use the internet and they won't bother you for weeks. 

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
      ORLANDO, FLORIDA
      United States
      Member #4924
      June 3, 2004
      5896 Posts
      Posted: April 26, 2011, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

What distinguishes a lottery system from dreams, guesses, and QP's?

So far, after 25 draws, 995 tickets played (Cash 5, 5/32):

System pix:                Random pix:

$995/$711 won         $995/$326 won

You are doing very good, keep pecking away!!!

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #22395
        September 24, 2005
        1583 Posts
        Posted: April 26, 2011, 12:23 pm - IP Logged
        Original Post by rcbbuckeye 

In reading all these posts, there is ONE thing that has stood out to me.

VD, all you talk about is "I" this, and "I" that, "my integrity" this "my integrity" that. Good lord man, you have an ego the size of the sun. When someone yaps on and on about how great he or she is, well, that's usually an indication of the exact opposite.

You hit the nail right on the head!

A statement by VD:
        "i have to underline that i am the only one exhibiting integrity in threads like these when all i ever start out with are "what about this" offerings,  and i get attacked because the "can'ts" don't like an opposing view."

There's 4 of 'em in only one sentence!  LP will run completely out of the letter "i" if VD keeps using them up!

Here's a brilliant question posed by VD:
        "would you rather i allow them to bully me into a submissive state, whereby they silence my view?"

Multiple choice answers:
        a A) Yes
        a B) Sure
        a C) Absolutely

CT
          United States
          Member #60059
          April 4, 2008
          856 Posts
          Posted: April 26, 2011, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

And rather than adding more dribble like this post, your definition is......... [                            ]??

Your right, I didn't read the second part of the question, and should both questions be separate?

I'll answer the second question with an example: I once had someone almost run me over in a parking garage, at

lunch I palyed the 3 digit license plate number and won. Was karma paying me back?

It all comes down to  Winnings = Prize Amount - Amount Spent : str8: 250 = 500 -250 or box: 40 = 80 - 40

Lottery system Definition:

Database of results: Str8, Boxed, Total, Even/Odd, [No CarryOver, CarryOver, Double CarrOver, Triple CarryOver] etc.

Charts: Made from the Database list, Straight Order

Filtering: from Chart selections, [Str8 or Box], Pairs, Totals, Etc. anything that gives an edge

Picks: str8 or Box

Luck be with you!!!

NOTE: All numbers posted are BOXED and unless otherwise noted.

Denver, Co
            United States
            Member #103046
            December 29, 2010
            546 Posts
            Posted: April 26, 2011, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

Your right, I didn't read the second part of the question, and should both questions be separate?

I'll answer the second question with an example: I once had someone almost run me over in a parking garage, at

lunch I palyed the 3 digit license plate number and won. Was karma paying me back?

It all comes down to  Winnings = Prize Amount - Amount Spent : str8: 250 = 500 -250 or box: 40 = 80 - 40

Database of results: Str8, Boxed, Total, Even/Odd, [No CarryOver, CarryOver, Double CarrOver, Triple CarryOver] etc.

Filtering: from Chart selections, [Str8 or Box], Pairs, Totals, Etc. anything that gives an edge

"Your right, I didn't read the second part of the question, and should both questions be separate?"

I don't want to speak for Joe, but I think he is trying to get some ideas as to how we define what a lottery system, regardless of how successful or unsuccessful it is. The second part of his question just clarifies the first part further by asking how a system differs from just playing random or dream pix or guesses.

For example, if someone regularly dreams and has a consistent way to interprets those dreams into lottery picks, could that even be considered a system? (You don't have to answer, I ask rhetorically just to give an example).

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7313 Posts
              Posted: April 26, 2011, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

VD: "he has never seen the stats"

Everybody posting on a lottery games based message board should have some knowledge of the lottery and lottery players. You apparently haven't learned a thing about either in your 9 years as a member. With hundreds of ways to get a much higher for a buck, you believe everybody will spend it on a pick-3 QP that has 50% chance of being a box bet. 

How did you conclude it was an actual stat when the words "PROBABLY" and "AT LEAST were used?

If I made that statement to 99.99% of LP members, they will PROBABLY say that I'm PROBABLY pretty CLOSE to being correct.

Sometimes it's necessary to explain the meanings and usage of certain English language words to 3 or 4 year-old children, but I didn't know it's a requirement to discuss anything about the lottery with an adult with a "9 years of membership".

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7313 Posts
                Posted: April 26, 2011, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

Way back on page 5 we discussed "what is a system" and the consensus then was it depends on the game. Using dreams could be a system for pick-3 games, but I doubt any dream book lists 175 million dreams for MM or 195 million for PB. There was some posts about repeatability, but there is a big difference between a MM or PB system hitting one time and a pick-3 system hitting once.

Visiondude is the only one in this thread that still can't grasp the definition of "QPs".

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19828 Posts
                  Posted: April 26, 2011, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

"Your right, I didn't read the second part of the question, and should both questions be separate?"

I don't want to speak for Joe, but I think he is trying to get some ideas as to how we define what a lottery system, regardless of how successful or unsuccessful it is. The second part of his question just clarifies the first part further by asking how a system differs from just playing random or dream pix or guesses.

For example, if someone regularly dreams and has a consistent way to interprets those dreams into lottery picks, could that even be considered a system? (You don't have to answer, I ask rhetorically just to give an example).

There's no difference between the appearances of QPs and SPs, it just that players buying SPs know what they're getting before the terminal print them out.  A terminal can print out any combination automatically including duplicates of those SPs players pick themselves, I've read of many instants of the top prizes being shared by a QP and a SP. 

In Ohio, tickets have a barcode which allows players to buy duplicates of them whether they're QPs or SPs.  So if a QP player likes the looks of his QP ticket, he can play it again making that QP a SP the second time around.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

CT
                    United States
                    Member #60059
                    April 4, 2008
                    856 Posts
                    Posted: April 26, 2011, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

Even with my most amazing software in the whole world it still comes down to user error.

I luck be with everyone in this thread.

Luck be with you!!!

NOTE: All numbers posted are BOXED and unless otherwise noted.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19828 Posts
                      Posted: April 26, 2011, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

Even with my most amazing software in the whole world it still comes down to user error.

I luck be with everyone in this thread.

What are you claiming happens because of user error in this most amazing software you have?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                        Texas
                        United States
                        Member #55889
                        October 23, 2007
                        5603 Posts
                        Posted: April 26, 2011, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

nope,  you can check my integrity meter (whether i do or don't) anytime you want,  because all my posts are archived.

i have to underline that i am the only one exhibiting integrity in threads like these when all i ever start out with are "what about this" offerings,  and i get attacked because the "can'ts" don't like an opposing view.

i wouldn't have to underline the integrity factor if these guys didn't cross integrity lines,  and i don't know how you add up the real addition in life,  but if you don't start from a base of integrity,  you have squat.

you know what's even more interesting RCb?    you are silent about the fact that these guys are lying about my character without conscience.   why is that?

i don't have an ego,  but what i do have is the kind of confidence that allows me to see things all the way thru.

would you rather i allow them to bully me into a submissive state, whereby they silence my view?

that's not going to happen,  and that's what you are misinterpreting about me.

i just read this yesterday,  and now i know why.  the timing of which is el perfecto...

"It's discouraging to think how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit"

translated.....it's ok to lie about another persons character,  but not ok to hold up the banner of integrity fairness.

i get it now...

Duuuuuuuude....

I see no lies about your character, because your character shows true, and it ain't what you think.

As far as integrity "lines", just because you annoint yourself an integrity cop, trying to arrest guys that cross imaginary integrity lines, doesn't mean you are one. Like I said, people who yap about how great they are, are actually the exact opposite. "I"...."I"....."I". You really are full of yourself.

I see a thread that started out as an interesting thread, and it ended up ruined because of 2 egotistical maniacs claiming to protect people and protect "integrity".

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
                          light on my feet
                          United States
                          Member #356
                          May 20, 2002
                          2744 Posts
                          Posted: April 27, 2011, 1:54 am - IP Logged

Duuuuuuuude....

I see no lies about your character, because your character shows true, and it ain't what you think.

As far as integrity "lines", just because you annoint yourself an integrity cop, trying to arrest guys that cross imaginary integrity lines, doesn't mean you are one. Like I said, people who yap about how great they are, are actually the exact opposite. "I"...."I"....."I". You really are full of yourself.

I see a thread that started out as an interesting thread, and it ended up ruined because of 2 egotistical maniacs claiming to protect people and protect "integrity".

the fact about you is that your tainted by agenda,  and anyone that is tainted by agenda couldn't possibly be trusted for an unbiased opinion on whatever they are pontificating about at the moment.

count yourself with the "ain'ts",  and continue to lie to yourself that their tactics are above board when debating with me.

interesting that you failed to mention the nasty remarks these guys throw onto the board,  and i alone am the "bad guy".

you only mentioned jimmy and i,  and yet your giving me a lecture on the ethics of "character" and "integrity".

that's a joke.

if you are going to step onto the stage,  that's fine,  but at least make sure you are on solid footing before you try.

seems you graduated from the school that teaches it's fine to lie and slander your opposition,  when you realize your losing the debate.

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

light on my feet
                            United States
                            Member #356
                            May 20, 2002
                            2744 Posts
                            Posted: April 27, 2011, 2:24 am - IP Logged

well Vision dude...you have my go ahead,,,but unless you have an above average understanding on how random works you will not have any shot at solving this...but I will give you a headstart...you will have to pull up Floridas history for the past several years and hunt and find, thenn you will need  my code to apply to those past years..but feel free to experiment and good luck...who knows...maybe you will find something that EVEN I HAVE MISSED and will be even more helpful..good luck on your critique of this...and no hard feelings whatsoever...if you find something of importance feel free to share..because we are all here to learn and better ourselves...but I will tell you this...I willl never release my code to the public whatsoever...I want to COMPLETELY SOLVE IT, but at the same time, I have no intention of DESTROYING THE PIC 3 GAME

I have said it once and I will say it again,,,if I released that code..all pic 3's in the world would be in grave danger because they are the smallest games to attack and players could use it to go to different stores and collect money and remain annoymous...!!!!!1

"well Vision dude...you have my go ahead"...

ok, lets' see if we can play fair,  without some rediculous shot across the bow of the ship. 

i am not here to attack people,  i am here to measure the validity of ideaologies,  and it's apparent in an ethical world that "if" someone has something,  they aren't supposed to cry to the hills when someone shines a light on it,  as to it's validity.

to me,  when adding up something that supposedly is valid in terms of varifiable evidence that someone actually possess the ability to extract profit from personal effort,  i realize that "past efforts" aren't always the indicator of success straight across the board.

if i were to go back into the "past" of your efforts in order to validate something,  it would always being measured in terms of "effort" vs "success".

i am new to scrutinizing your methodology,  so i only know a little.

so these are intial red flags,  maybe more from a lack of knowledge about your preferred methodology.

(1) if my memory serves me right,  you don't even live in a lottery state,  so why bother,  if you don't profit from your efforts monetarily?    seems a whole lotta something something for nothin.    what gives?

(2) you "supposedly" possess the ability to crack the "code" for all pick 3 games,   and yet you yourself don't "profit" from it (so far as i understand to this post)......and.......you are hesitant to "not take advantage" of the pick 3 games all over the world?    that makes zero sense.   would you like to explain.

(3) since i don't know specifics,   are you a "one state" specific when it comes to your efforts,  or one of those people that throws hundreds of numbers up and says ......"they are for all states"?

(4) what interests any skeptic is future sustained obvious repeatability whereby profit exceeds effort.

now,  i know the integrity ain'ts will lie to their english teachers they couldn't read or understand that,  but they are suffering from stage fright.

i appreciate the fact that you aren't.

see what you can do about answering my intial concerns,  and by all means,  throw anything my way that you can think of that will expedite this debate between us.

thanks, vision

footnote to the reading audience.....you see,  this is how you handle yourself in a room where etchics are up for grabs.   you don't lie about your opponent,   and you don't go running in the other direction whining when you yourself have made a claim.

light on my feet
                              United States
                              Member #356
                              May 20, 2002
                              2744 Posts
                              Posted: April 27, 2011, 2:37 am - IP Logged
                              Original Post by rcbbuckeye 

In reading all these posts, there is ONE thing that has stood out to me.

VD, all you talk about is "I" this, and "I" that, "my integrity" this "my integrity" that. Good lord man, you have an ego the size of the sun. When someone yaps on and on about how great he or she is, well, that's usually an indication of the exact opposite.

You hit the nail right on the head!

A statement by VD:
                              "i have to underline that i am the only one exhibiting integrity in threads like these when all i ever start out with are "what about this" offerings,  and i get attacked because the "can'ts" don't like an opposing view."

There's 4 of 'em in only one sentence!  LP will run completely out of the letter "i" if VD keeps using them up!

Here's a brilliant question posed by VD:
                              "would you rather i allow them to bully me into a submissive state, whereby they silence my view?"

Multiple choice answers:
                              a A) Yes
                              a B) Sure
                              a C) Absolutely

"Here's a brilliant question posed by VD:

Multiple choice answers:
                              a A) Yes
                              a B) Sure
                              a C) Absolutely

we all know you would, and we all know why,   because men of "strength" always run in the other direction,  hide under rocks and only come out for pot shot practice,  and the creme de le creme of the "strength of position crowd",   attempt to silence your opponent if you can't counter them.

shoot,  lie about them if that's what it takes.

nope truecritic....no one pushes me toward the exit door.

my "position" is much too strong for that to be a remote possibility

you can try if you like though Wink

Page 55 of 62